Someone Else's Story.

Por anderssonlyngstad

Benny Andersson is a musician who in recent months has dedicated most of his time to write, this time it is a... Más

The Day Before You Came.
Happiness Begins.
The Christmas Tree.
Can't Help Falling In Love.
Feels Like Christmas.
I Believe In Angels.
I Will Tell You Everything.
¡Oh Holy Night!
Christma's Miracle.
Joy To The World.
Christmas Wishes.
Magic Night.
Christmas Eve.
Home for the Holidays.
Feeling Blue.
Northern Lights.
Christmas Angel.
Nest In My Heart.
Happy New Year.
Christmas 2020.
Last Christmas.
A Home For Christmas.
Life After Death.
The Way Old Friends Do.
Poetry.
Happy Birthday.
Bring Me Love.
Family For Christmas.
Christmas Kiss.
A New Year.

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year.

298 13 7
Por anderssonlyngstad

Frida was with the girls while they tanned, taking advantage of every second of sunshine that Maldives offered them, when they were back in Stockholm they knew that would be more than impossible.

They were obsessed with the turquoise blue of the water and the fine white sand, clear sky, burning sun and heat, just what their bodies needed; it was like thawing after the cold they had been suffering from since the beginning of September, at that time it was snowing in Stockholm and they enjoying the heat that this tropical part of the world offered them.

Despite being outside enjoying the beach, there were not many people, one or two families and couples, but the distance was so long that there was no way to get the coronavirus, therefore, Frida felt very comfortable and decided to trust and enjoy of her family, in any case in January they would return to the confinement until they did have the vaccine.

Ilona was playing in the sand with Leonard, she loved children so she enjoyed it a lot, the others were sunbathing and Viola was in the water enjoying the salt. Benny got up from the shade he was in and went to enjoy the ocean with his granddaughter, it was the best he could do. Frida watched him walk to the water from her chair, he was still sexy and she knew it, she smiled at the thought and bit her lip but then came back to reality.

Benny started swimming with his granddaughter, it was so much fun to be there, enjoying his last week there and spending quality time with everyone. "Slow down I've lost my ability," Benny suggested to his granddaughter, struggling with the salty water entering his mouth.

"You still do very well," she encouraged him and stopped, for they couldn't go any further anyway. "Are you sure there are no sharks here?"

"Well," he said not very sure, "it's the Indian Ocean and you never know what here is, let's get back to shore," he made the mature decision, they both swam to the beach but deep enough to swim.

Frida got up from her chair, she was going to do something she wanted to do to cleanse her mind and heart, she took her cell phone, some earpods that they gave her for Christmas and her granddaughters taught her to use, she put on inspirational music and began to walk down the street. beach, she wanted to clear her mind a bit and spend time alone, being there had made her think a lot about her loved ones who were no longer there, and therefore, made her very nostalgic.

She took a deep breath and from time to time bent down to take some shells, she had to analyze what she would do with Benny, she did want something with him and she could not deny it, nor hide it or close herself to that love, but she could not force him to either to be there. Soon it would be the new year, they would return to their normal lives and she would be left without him and no one, as always.

She stopped for a minute to look at the horizon, it was a true paradise, everything seemed painted or taken from a movie and that made her feel very good, while she was there she did not stop praying, she wanted to be enlightened, she wanted to know the right thing to do.

Benny looked away and saw her there, albeit with difficulty because his eyesight was no longer so good. He then left Viola swimming and came out of the ocean to grab a towel and dry off. "Look grandpa!" Leonard enthusiastically called out to him and proudly displaying the castle he had built with Ilona, ​​"we did it."

"Give me 5" he leaned a little towards his grandson who clashed his hand against his grandfather's abruptly, a lot of energy for that little one.

Later, Frida came back from her therapy, she felt much better, Benny went with her and held her hands, she looked at him confused but waited for him to give his message, "Do you want to have dinner with me tonight?" He asked.

"I have dinner with you every night," she replied, knowing what he meant but still wanted to pretend to be out of touch.

"You know what I mean," he leaned closer. "It would just be you and me, I have something to tell you," at that moment Frida's nerves increased more, she was afraid that he was going to say something to her that was not to her liking, or perhaps not, but she didn't know why with him she would never It is wise.

"Okay, I don't see why two friends can't have dinner together," she replied. Benny tried to smile somewhat stressed about it, but he had to face it because he was the one who proposed it and he ruined everything with it.

"Well, I'll be leaving," he said with a smile on his face and she frowned.

"Wait, are you feeling bad?" She asked worried because she knew that the times he had done it was because his arm was aching.

"I'm not. I have to go do some things," Benny leaned a little closer to her, still holding her hands.

"I'll go with you," she pulled away a bit but he stopped her.

"Stay here and then I'll tell you when to go, okay?" He raised her and she looked at her confused but she already imagined more or less. Benny leaned down to her and kissed her cheek, then broke away and went to grab his clothes to leave.

"Where are you going?" Viola asked curiously.

"I will go to the villa, don't wait for me and take care of Frida until I tell you, today only she and I will have dinner..." he warned.

"Wait," Viola took her towel and her dress and went behind him to try to follow him, Elsa who was also confused but decided to follow them, she wanted to know what it was about.

By that time all eyes were on Frida and she blushed a lot, she didn't know where to put her face, "what did he tell you?" Ilona asked because so much mystery seemed strange to her.

"I don't know, I think we'll have a date," Frida replied and her face turned very red, not precisely because of the tan, and in a certain way her eyes became brighter and green, reflecting the tonalities of the ocean and the clarity of the day.

"That means you have to get ready," she said getting up from the sand once Leonard allowed her to but Frida shook her head in denial automatically.

"Not yet," Frida took a bottle of water that was in the beach cooler, she wanted to stay hydrated and cool off, besides, it had been very hot after what Benny told her.

Benny entered the villa, both Elsa and Viola entered after him, they still didn't know what it was all about but Benny was excited and wanted to start preparing everything immediately. "What do we do?" Viola asked. Benny put his things on the bed and took the iPad they had to order room services.

"Can you help me prepare a romantic night for me and Frida?" He asked them.

"Oh God!" Elsa exclaimed opening the curtains to appreciate the ocean view, also to give the room more personality. Benny looked at her confused and raised an eyebrow.

"For what is this?"

"It's nothing," she sighed. "At first I was the most excited that you guys were together but I must admit it's weird to know that my grandmother is still dating," she chuckled.

"It's just that life is so beautiful with me," Benny boasted. "It's a lie, but yes, I can't imagine it being otherwise. In the end, she is the same young Frida and perhaps you see it strange but I would not conceive that it would be otherwise," he explained and Elsa smiled.

"You're going to need flowers and a nice table setting, maybe put some rose petals in the pool and scented candles, she'll love it," she suggested causing Benny to smile too.

"Is Asian food okay?" He asked now as he was willing to order dinner, he wanted them to take great care and that everything was detailed perfectly.

"Soup with broccoli and cabbage is always a good idea, considering that Frida is a pescetarian, you could order it with tuna or sardines," Viola suggested again, jumping onto the deck to see what they could do there.

"Anything else?"
"Wine, lots of wine," Elsa suggested as well and Benny couldn't help but laugh.

"Of course it's the first thing I'll ask for, but only for Frida."

"Well, some dessert and I think everything will be perfect."

"Music?"

"ABBA."

"No," he replied almost automatically. "Another thing?"

"Metallic music, I don't think I have anything else on me Spotify," Elsa said trying to see something else on her cell phone, "nothing you might like".

"Yes, I had better to choose something else," he tried to decline the offer without making them feel bad. "Well, where can I find flowers?"

"I saw a store inside the hotel, it's on the way to the main restaurant, we could go and see if there's something," Elsa said and Benny nodded, it was a good idea.

The three, after ordering the food, left the Villa. To go to the store, they had to walk a lot but they took it as a hobby, especially since it was all nature and good vibes on that fantastic island. They passed the bridge and almost hidden by giant trees and surrounded by vegetation, was one of the 5 stores of the hotel. All three of course had masks and Benny opened the door for them, Viola who had a hand sanitizer hanging in her bag quickly opened it for the three of them to sanitize their hands.

"Are you sure you're not Frida's granddaughter?" Benny asked his granddaughter and grabbed the cloth hat she had and fixed it.

"I don't know, you tell me," she smiled and closed the hand sanitizer. The store was not very big but it was cozy, both Elsa and Viola went to the area where the makeup was and others, Benny rolled his eyes, they were supposed to be there to help him but they had already entered their worlds; He went on and went to the area where there were some Christmas and New Years decorations, he thought maybe it was a good idea to decorate the Villa a bit, they would only be there for a few more days, until January 3, but it was barely December 30 so there was still time.

He took some poinsettias and then there was a Christmas flower arrangement so he couldn't miss the opportunity, perhaps that was what Elsa was referring to. While choosing things, he was excited but thought every second of Frida, were he sure he knew what he would say to her? He had made a decision and that is why he was preparing the date they would have, he wanted to be alone with her and enjoy the quality time, he didn't know exactly what would happen but something had to be. Someone had to give in.

Frida was already in Hand and Ludvig's villa, they had decided to return from the beach because they were hungry. "Can we talk about the fact that tomorrow is New Years Eve?" Ilona commented because she was on Instagram and she just read how everyone was talking about how shitty the year had been, and in fact yes.

"Life flies by," Frida told sitting on the couch to eat the plate of fruit that was served.

"It was a shitty year, wasn't it?"

"Yes," Frida was thoughtful... "More or less, yes. But, look at the good news, we never imagined that we would spend the end of the year together."

"It really has been the best thing that has happened, but in a certain way 2020 served us all, I mean, in terms of reflection..."

Two hours later, after a hard teamwork, Elsa, Benny and Viola had taken great pains to organize everything to make it look perfect, Benny wanted everything to be ready for sunset and in 1 hour and 30 minutes that would happen, he was somewhat nervous but hoped to achieve it.

The place was beautiful, when entering the villa there was a path of candles that he had just bought in the store, the path led to the deck where the table was already decorated, but even without the food because it would arrive in about an hour, he wanted it to be hot and fresh so he prolonged the delivery. The pool was filled with rose petals and the floor to ceiling windows had Christmas lights, the table had the poinsettias and a bouquet of roses they bought.

Elsa had called Ilona 30 minutes ago to make Frida bathe and put on makeup, they would take her now the clothes, "okay, time to go," Viola told her grandfather that she still had to bathe and change. "You know what to do, okay?"

"I know, I take a bath, I perfume myself and I make myself look pretty," he winked at them.

"Exactly like this, you let us know when Frida can come..." they took the clothes they had chosen for Frida and left. Their Villa was a little more remote because it was right on the beach, not on the water like theirs, so they had to cross the bridge, but they arrived in less than 5 minutes or so.

Frida was a bit shaky, she had no idea why if it wasn't the first time she'd be with Benny, but she had to admit that she felt like a teenager. Ilona was taking care of her makeup, Mimi her hair and Ulrika was just there staring at them. "Don't you think it's a lot of elaboration to go to my villa to have dinner with Benny?" She tried interrupting Ilona to say that, she was putting lip gloss on her and almost getting her teeth dirty.

"No, how long have you not dressed up for dinner, pretty? Today is your night," she tried to keep putting the lip gloss on but with her grandmother it was almost impossible.

"I say that if Benny has asked you to groom you this way, it is because it will truly be special," Mimi smiled as soon as she finished giving her the last wave with her straightener. Following that, Viola opened the door to the room and abruptly entered with the clothes that Frida would wear, she saw her through the mirror and turned around.
"What were you planning?"

"If we tell you it won't be a surprise," Elsa replied and Viola handed the clothes to Ulrika who arranged it on the bed until Frida was ready to get dressed. "Could you hurry a little more?"

"Why?"

"Benny needs you at sunset," Frida frowned and as soon as Ilona sprayed makeup fixer on her face, she got up to look for her clothes, they had chosen a black jumpsuit with rhinestones and sequins on the neck, it was long and lace in the pants, at that moment Frida knew that they were not joking when they asked her to take care of her appearance.

Frida knocked on the door, she didn't have the key so there was no way to get in, until she read a note that was hanging on the door, "push it, it's not locked," Frida turned around, Hans and Ilona with the girls had accompanied her up to there, her gaze meant goodbye at night. She pushed the door as indicated and took the note, then she realized that there were candles everywhere, she felt a great tingling in her stomach and smiled, she was excited.

It smelled delicious, it was a combination of green pine, cinnamon, apple and ginger adding a bit of vainilla, a smell of firewood and warm hearth. In the background there were some Christmas carols and she let herself be guided by the candle path to discover where Benny was, it was easy to deduce it because once she entered the bedroom the window was open and the path continued to the deck, and the sun was beginning to hide so it looked more fantastic and beautiful in the sky.

Benny was standing in front of the table while he waited for her, he also had the bouquet of red roses that he had bought, "hello," she said as she approached him.

"Hello!" He smiled back at her and held out his hand for her to hold, "welcome."

"Did you do this by yourself?" She approached him.

"Let's say I had help," he smiled and tried more than once to kiss her but he thought about it and didn't dare to do it, not yet. They both looked at the horizon, now it was purple, blue and orange, that contrast of colors was only given by a sunset, Benny held her waist while they contemplated that magnificent work of the universe, of the world.

"It's perfect here," Frida almost whispered, she was voiceless because that was what heaven did.

"It is," Benny seconded her in a calm, peaceful voice. He couldn't hold back anymore, he was very close to her and he no longer wanted to allow himself to be so formal and stupid by being with her. He faced her front and put his hands around her waist, Frida slowly also turned to face him, Benny caressed her face and didn't avoid it anymore, he kissed her.

Frida felt her whole body shudder, she even had goose bumps. They both closed their eyes and enjoyed the moment, the love was intact, it had never left, no matter how much they wanted to hide it. It was magical, special, sensational, two beings that love each other under the splendid sunset and the giant moon that was already appearing in the sky that was not yet so dark, so they had the best of two worlds, night and day.

Frida gasped and both lips parted, but not their foreheads, not yet. "What is this?" She dared to ask.

"This is love," Benny whispered as they both enjoyed this moment together. He took advantage of the fact that they were at such an intimate moment and took a box out of his pocket, he wanted to take advantage of the energy of the sunset to do so, Frida separated a few centimeters and watched every movement she made. "I think this belongs to you," he opened the box, he had the wedding ring that he gave her in 1978, her eyes were watery and he could not contain the emotion.

"You have it," Frida said emotionally.

"When..." he gagged a little, "when I left your side and you returned me the ring, I couldn't get rid of it, it was the little and most valuable thing I had left of you, until now it's always with me," Frida aside from having her eyes filled with tears, she also had a smile from ear to ear, the last thing in her life that she thought she would see again was her wedding ring.

"May l?" She asked with the intention of putting it on.

"Do me the honor," he took the ring and placed it on ring finger of her right hand, for she wanted it that way. She couldn't help shedding a few more tears, it was strange, crazy, desperate, but it was love. Once the ring was on her finger, it was like the first time, but now her hand more wrinkled, they both stared at it for a few seconds while Benny held her hand.

"Where is yours?"

"Here," he took the ring out of the other pocket, "but don't even try to put it on because it no longer fits my fingers," with that said, the two exploded with laughter adding more intensity to the moment. Frida caressed his cheek and looked at him delicately, she was in love and could no longer pretend that it was not like that.

"May we hace dinner?"

"Are you sure?" She asked mischievously and Benny looked at her tentatively.

"What do you mean?" She played with him a bit and leaned in to kiss his neck, he did know what she meant, it was Anni-Frid, the same fire girl he married and fell in love with, only now the years had taken over of her body and had made her a little more emotionally intelligent, but her essence, her fire, and her passion were the same, intense.

They both went to bed, that was definitely not the plan, the first one was a little more innocent, less horny, but that one was silly and useless, the new one was much better. Benny got on top of her and began to kiss her slowly and passionately while with the other hand he tried to unbutton her jumpsuit to lead her to nakedness; Frida, meanwhile, tried to unbutton the buttons of his white shirt to better appreciate his body.

Both were on fire, eager, burning in flames. The snow-white bed was their biggest fan, the place where they both lay down to love each other, devour each other, and show each other over and over how much they loved they felt. Now, under the covers, everything was clearer and more beautiful, more uplifting and intense. Benny caressed her naked body as he loved her with every second of touching her, of traveling over her body, his lips still not parting as Frida fought against her failed effort not to moan with pleasure.

"This is too good," Benny broke the kiss to dare to say that, he had to. Frida corroborated what he had said when her moans increased, both exploding with pleasure, like never before.

Benny stroked her shoulder while she was leaning on his chest, just where she belonged. She kissed him and then stroked his chest, everything felt rosy, wonderful, relaxing. There was no need to say anything, not even the speech that he prepared and had saved in his cell phone notes, apparently the facts said more than the words.

Frida climbed a little higher until she was even with him, Benny brought his hand to her waist as he hugged her and she had her hand on his neck. "We forgot about dinner," he bit his lip and smiled.

"Wasn't this better?" She leaned a little more and kissed him, then they both really had to hold back laughing, that was the two of them, they always ended up in the same, in each other's arms. Benny kissed her hair and held her tight to him, in fact there was no other place where he wanted to be, there was no other person with whom he wanted to start the New Year.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

50.2K 3.1K 36
Celeste Gray thought it would be nice to stay in a cabin in the woods. Being able to be alone, left with her thoughts, finding nature, and the nice c...
13.2K 627 38
Benny and Frida have been together since eleven years by now, they are happily married and have a successful career as artists. They think they can't...
5 0 1
"You were everything I thought I wanted and so much more. If I had known you were waiting for me--" "Stop. Don't waste our time like that." "Will you...
1.1K 97 8
So so so, the Christmas period is getting to me and I wanted to share with you a little idea I've had for a while. I was unsure whether or not to use...