To Fear or to Love? Freddy K...

By protivogaz_cryptid

You encounter Freddy and become his messenger. He uses you as bait to grow stronger. You are terrified of him... More

Author's note
1. the news
2. first time in dream world
3. The article
4. Meeting him
5. meeting him part 2
6. Collage/spread the massage
7. parking lot with friends
8. His irritation
9. Making a post
10. Scars
11. waking up in the hospital
12. Dream some place nice
13. who's this?
14. trying to google
15. you tell him about the pills
16. meeting her
17. the pills
18. His story and taking him into the real world
19. The real world
20. Getting the computer
21. Getting into the dark web
22. Biography and a plan
23. The walkie talkie system
24. The appointment
25. Figuring it out
26. Hiding evidence & finding a place
27. Discussing the plan
28. Where am I?
29. Freddy's discovery
30. A little trick
31. Freddy's search.
33. Painful Dreaming
Hiatus and Proofreading
Chapter 34: Calling the phone number
Chapter 35: Seeing him again
I AM ALIIIIIIVEEEE!!!!!
Chaper 36: Back to the cabin

32. Freddy's Interrogation

785 25 19
By protivogaz_cryptid

Freddy drove to his destination, mentally going over what he would do. First, he will make sure that only Kyle will be at home. Next, he will restrain him and ask him questions. Okay, that seems like a solid plan. but what if his parents were home? what if he wasn't alone? What if the cops see him?

'Eh,' Freddy shrugged. "I'll figure it out when I get there."

Freddy finally arrived at Backer st. He drove in and parked the car. He spotted just a few houses away from 1208. Impressed by the still good eyesight he now pondered on what to do next. Luckily he brought his beanie and scarf with him to hide his face.

Ok, how about this. He will put them on, go to the house, knock on the door, see who opens and go from there. While he knew how risky this was Freddy was desperate. He wrapped on his beanie and scarf and waltz down the street to the house.

It was a chilly day and cloudy as well, but no sign of rain. He didn't see anyone around so that was nice. I mean, it was morning so everyone is most likely at work or busy.

He walked up to the door and rang the bell. After waiting for a while he rang again. No answer. That's when he chose to check the driveway. The cars were gone. Seeing how there was no response it was safe to assume that the parents were away at work. But what about the damn kid Kyle? Was he away too?

His question was answered by an exclamation of anger. Freddy heard a muffed 'damn it!' He turned his head towards the side of the house. It came from the inside. the garage to be exact. Freddy smiled. Perfect.

He headed into the backyard looking for a door to enter. The side yard gate was easy to open. Once Freddy entered he saw the window with white blinds that were conveniently open. It was a small crack. Freddy got excited. but he knew he had to be steady to not bring too much attention. He lifted the blinds a little to look at the inside of the room. It was a room inside a garage. Across the window were a table and a chair. On that chair sat a guy who was currently engulfed in a videogame on his PC. He was wearing headphones and seemed to not pay attention to anything.

Freddy couldn't help but grin. This whole situation was just perfect, just how he wanted it to be. Now all he had to do was open the window, get inside and knock him out and get the answers he wanted. Now that will be the cherry on top.

Freddy slowly slid the window open and crawled in through the blinds. The kid didn't even flinch. Freddy closed the window and blinds after him and took off his disguise. He didn't need it anymore. But he did keep the coat.

Ok, step 1 and 2 is done. Now to knock him out somehow but not too hard so he will wake up soon. Or maybe he wouldn't even have to knock him out. Hmm.

Freddy didn't have too much time to think through every option. And luckily he didn't have to. Right as Freddy wanted to proceed with what to do Kyle rage quite by getting from the chair and throwing his headset into the Computer screen.

"UGH! I just know they are hacking. This shit is rigged!"

He turns around and freezes. Freddy stares back at him. Kyle gasped.

Freddy put a finger to his lips "Shh."

Kyle was too scared to move. "Y- y-"

Freddy walked over to him sat him down back into the chair and spun it towards him. This was like a dream come true. He took in a deep breath.

"Okay, since everything is going as smooth as butter then this part shouldn't be hard. Yes, it's me, Freddy Charlies Krueger himself. And you are?

"K-Kyle" Kyle stammered.

"Good." Freddy nodded.

"I- They told me- Where" Kyle suddenly started to stammer while looking for his phone.

Freddy firmly grasped the arms of the chair to hold Kyle in place.

"Oui! Kid! I'm the one asking questions here and I expect you to speak only when you answer then. Understood?" Freddy barked, putting a claw to Kyle's chest. Kyle gulped and nodded. He didn't want you to die so soon.

"Promise you won't kill me." He squeaked before scrunching up into his chair.

Freddy rolled his eyes. "If you won't be a pain in the ass the sure... maybe."

Kyle kept looking at Freddy who stood up again and stretched.

"Ooookay, let's start the interrogation shall we? So, what happened to Y/N?"

Kyle's face perked up with surprise.

"Wait you know Y/N? I mean, yeah Y/P came here last night and I well..." Kyle looked away in shame. Freddy grabbed him by his chin and snapped his face towards himself.

"and WHAT!?" He barked again. He just wanted all the answers and go help Y/N.

Kyle yelped. "I called the phone number that was on the website. There was a Wanted Person Ad or something like that going around on Facebook and Twitter."

Freddy nodded still holding his chin. "Why did you call it? Tell me everything in detail."

Kyle shivered but resumed. "It said that this person was a dangerous individual and to imminently report it to the said number if you saw Y/P. And well that night Y/P came to me to research something and while Y/P was busy I called the phone number. I mean, there was even a reward. I just wanted to help."

Freddy shook his head. "No, you're just a traitorous and greedy brat." He let go of Kyle's shirt and stood back. "So what happened after that?"

"Well, after I called, a van drove up and a bunch of bodyguard-looking dudes stormed in and took Y/N in. And that's it."

"Could you show me what the phone number was?" Freddy asked calmly. Kyle opened a notepad on his desk and ripped out a page to hand it to him. Freddy took it and looked at it.

"How much did you get for selling your 'friend' out?" He grumbled.

Kyle shyly looked at his desk and pulled out the cash. "This is what I was given. Just 300 dollars."

Freddy snatched them out of his hand.

"Hey!" Kyle protested. Freddy glared at him.

"If you wanna live you keep your mouth about all of this. I am simply clearing up the evidence for you so stop whining." Freddy shoved the money into his pocket. "This could become useful." He murmured.

Kyle frowned. "I'll be quiet if you give me my money." He huffed.

Freddy looked at him with a scoffing expression. "Wow, that's quite a mouth for someone whose life is on the line. Tsk, tsk, bad move kiddo."

He headed towards Kyle with his glove open. Kyle freaked out and fell off his chair.

"Woah, Woah, man, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm sorry hehe." He laughed with a trembling voice.

Freddy smirked at him. "So it's a deal. You told me what I wanted and your life is sparred. But listen here." Freddy narrowed his eyes and pointed his claw in a threat. "I will know if you told someone. And if you do... I will torture you in the most painful way you can imagine."

Kyle agreed frantically. "Yes, yes, yes sir."

Freddy was pleased with this response. He straightened his shoulders and headed back towards the window grabbing the beanie and scarf off the floor on the way. Kyle got up and sat back in his chair, trying to calm down.

"Wait." He called out. Freddy was already opening the window. He turned around with annoyance. "What is it?" He frowns.

"How do you even know Y/N?"

Freddy squints at him. "That's none of your business." He finally responded and crawls through the open window.

He turned around to look at Kyle again who was returning to his game, acting like nothing is happening. Good. Good.

Freddy put on the beanie and scarf and headed back to the car. Once he got inside he looked at the phone number and sighed. This isn't enough, but it's a start. Now he needs to figure out how to find Y/N using that phone number.

A/N: Yas, I am donnnne. Managed to get through the art block woohoo. This is probably one of my favorite chapters hehe. Hope you enjoyed it! do you think Kyle will tell? Or will he keep is secret? Hmmmm.

Published: January 10, 2021
Edited: May 20, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.1K 50
Amnesia. A hospital room. One parent alive. What had happened? (Y/n) (L/n), a 17-year-old girl who lost her memory and ended up in the hospital regai...
18.8K 658 37
Broken. thrown away, Left for dead, only to survive. You only want to help your family out by getting this simple job right so why and when did it al...
570K 13.1K 27
Have you ever wondered what it's like to have many of the classic killers all fall for you? Witness as each of them falls for you one by one! Who wil...
227K 9.2K 53
(Y/N) (L/N) was a regular 15 y/o high school student, not the most popular but neither hated, she just existed. One day she manages to befriend one o...