To Fear or to Love? Freddy K...

By protivogaz_cryptid

You encounter Freddy and become his messenger. He uses you as bait to grow stronger. You are terrified of him... More

Author's note
1. the news
2. first time in dream world
3. The article
4. Meeting him
5. meeting him part 2
6. Collage/spread the massage
7. parking lot with friends
8. His irritation
9. Making a post
10. Scars
11. waking up in the hospital
12. Dream some place nice
13. who's this?
14. trying to google
15. you tell him about the pills
16. meeting her
17. the pills
18. His story and taking him into the real world
19. The real world
20. Getting the computer
21. Getting into the dark web
22. Biography and a plan
23. The walkie talkie system
24. The appointment
25. Figuring it out
26. Hiding evidence & finding a place
27. Discussing the plan
28. Where am I?
29. Freddy's discovery
30. A little trick
32. Freddy's Interrogation
33. Painful Dreaming
Hiatus and Proofreading
Chapter 34: Calling the phone number
Chapter 35: Seeing him again
I AM ALIIIIIIVEEEE!!!!!
Chaper 36: Back to the cabin

31. Freddy's search.

796 19 16
By protivogaz_cryptid

Freddy walked out of the woods and onto the gravel road. If he planned to find Y/N he had to first figure out where Y/P must've driven off.

He didn't even know what actually happened to Y/P. Maybe he could try to go to Y/P house. Sure, it may seem like a good place to start but it's also dangerous. Not to say also a long way from here. Also, it's safe to assume that Y/N went to ask a friend for help but who even was that friend? Ugh.

Freddy rubbed his temples and sighed. This was going to take a long time and to make matters even harder he had no idea where to truly start. If only the answer could come to him.

He was interrupted by the sound of tires on gravel. When he looked up he saw... Y/N's car? Wait how? He rubbed his eyes. Yep, it's Y/P car but Y/N wasn't in the driver's seat.

It was a girl Freddy did not recognize. But he figured that she may have been Y/N's friend.

What was that bitch doing with Y/P car!?

The car continued to drive by. Freddy bolted after it. He was hoping to stop it somehow.

Stacy (the girl from part 3) didn't pay much attention to some weird hobo in the road, she was driving to the last GPS coordinates that Y/N put in. She was looking for Y/N and didn't even notice how the hobo bolted after the car.

Freddy managed to grab hold of the car's roof rack and hung on to the side. The girl just kept driving. Freddy figured that that girl must've been using the GPS to drive to his cabin. Perfect. When they will get there Freddy will ask her some questions. And maybe even have a little fun.

* * *

Stacy drove up to the forest and The GPS seemed to stop her there. She drove into some trees to park the car and then got out to look around. She headed right towards the direction where the cabin was.

Freddy hopped off the car side and stretched before looking over where the girl was going. Okay, perfect. She was heading the right way. Freddy waited so that she would not notice him and then followed behind carefully.

Stacy kept walking, completely oblivious or Freddy or any danger for that matter. She saw the cabin through the trees and jogged up to it. She seemed excited.

"Y/N!" she hollered.

Freddy was just going around when he heard her. Why was she yelling? Was she trying to bring up a crowd? He went behind the house to grab a shovel. He planned to knock the bitch out and then tie her to a chair to ask questions.

Stacy came up to the door and started to knock enthusiastically. She was so focused that she didn't even hear Freddy tiptoe behind her with the shovel.

He swung back and gave her a good knock in the head.
Clank*
She fell but was still conscious. But she was disoriented after that blow. Freddy hurriedly unlocked the door and swung it open. He then grabbed Stacy by her collar and dragged her inside. She lay sprawled on the living room floor as Freddy closed the door behind and locked it.

He put down the shovel and looked around for some rope. He couldn't find any so he used some old jeans. He put Stacy up into a chair from the kitchen and used the jeans to tied her waist and around the chair. He then changed his mind because this looked stupid so he just tied her hands behind her back and to the chair with them instead. Stacy groaned as he tightened the last knot.

He then sat down on the couch which was facing her. Stacy looked up a little dizzy.

Freddy took a deep breath and asked.

"What is your name?"

Stacy finally seemed to process what was going on.

"Huh, what, who are you?" she was now looking around.

"What is your name, bitch!"

Freddy barked at her.

Stacy shook her head.

"Don't call me that! My name is Stacy. Who are you?"

"Stacy, huh? Okay. Why did you drive here and where the hell is Y/N? Do you know Y/P?"

Stacy wasn't eager to help.

"Wait for a minute, you still didn't answer my question!"

Freddy rolled his eyes and ripped off his beanie and scarf off, revealing his burnt face.

"I'm your worst nightmare! Now answer me!"

Stacy wanted to protest but didn't. She was too terrified to protest this guy now.

"Okay, okay! My name Stacy and Y/N has been friends with me for a long time. And this morning I couldn't find y/p but I found her car by Kyle's house and it even had the car keys still. I had no idea where Y/N was because Y/P wasn't answering the phone. So I got into the car and used the GPS to see where Y/P last went. And that's why I'm here."

Freddy raised his hand. "Hold on, who is Kyle."

Stacy shrugged.

"Oh, he is just a guy who has a crush on Y/N. I actually thought that he was with Y/P but he said he didn't know where Y/P was. But I found Y/P car parked not far from his house so like, it is all very weird, now that I think of it. Hmm."

Freddy sighed a breath of relief.

"Do you know where this Kyle lives?"

Stacy snapped out of her thoughts.

"Oh yeah! His address is 1208 Backer st."

Freddy nodded and headed out the door. Now he knew exactly what to do. Stacy jumped around on her chair.

"Wait what about me?! I won't tell anyone about this I just want to go home now."

Freddy looks back. He rubbed his chin.

"Sorry, can't trust you. But I don't have time to torture you. But killing you quickly isn't fun either."

Stacy looked at him horrified, tears going down her eyes.

"What? No, please! I SWEAR I WON'T TELL!"

I won't tell
I won't tell
I won't tell

Those words were all too familiar.

Freddy looked up at Stacy but instead, he saw his wife.

Oh no. That day. That day when he lost everything. She ruined everything. No no no!

Freddy ran at her and grabbed her by the throat and shook her until the blood started pouring out of her mouth. He threw her on the floor and started to stab her in the heat of anger. Her face became deformed and her whole body was covered in blood. Freddy stopped after he ran out of breath. The vision of his wife faded away.

He looks down and saw Stacy's demolished body. Damn it! Now he has to hide the body. Cleaning was optional. But then again it might still smell. Sigh.

He got up and tried to calm down. He was pissed off at the fact that Stacy triggered such a painful memory. But he couldn't do anything about it. Now he just has to deal with her.

He took a bag and put her body in it. He then bleached the rug and everything that had blood. He then changed his clothes and put those into the bag as well.
He then took the bag and a fuel gallon, went outside, and walked deep into the woods. He threw the bag into a hole that used to be a bear's den. He poured the gasoline and lit it on fire and watched it burn, making sure to not start a fire. This was risky but he didn't care.

After an hour he was done, all evidence was destroyed. Now he can resume with his plan to find Kyle's house.

He entered the address. 1208 Backer st.

"Your route is set!" The GPS chirped. Freddy gripped the wheel and exhaled.

"Let's go."

A/N okaaayyy a short chapter and a looooong chapter! I'm really getting into writing this story again because I just came up with a bunch of new ideas for it so expect lots of updates. Hope you like this chapterrrrrr.

Published: January 2, 2021
Edited: May 20, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220 6 4
So, this is a very short Freddy Kruger x reader fanfiction. the reader is completely gender neutral and this story in itself is completely effed up...
76.2K 1.6K 20
You are the type of girl who can see the beautiful side in anything. The smartest girl of the school, but without much high grades, since you're alwa...
227K 8.5K 40
C O M P L E T E D ✔ (EDITING ABANDONED) [Michael Myers x Mute!(Fem) Reader (Dead by Daylight FF)] You never understood why you were brought into t...
252K 8.6K 42
{COMPLETED} This Reader is basically the same as the first book (Darkiplier x Reader) I wrote. Same general world, but the story itself will be orig...