Kiana's Bizarre Adventure: Wh...

By DerErzHerzog

This will be a crossover fanfiction of Honkai Impact 3 and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. All rights go to their... More

Foreword
Prologue
Chapter 2: Seele - Valentine Part 2
Chapter 3: Wrecking Ball
Chapter 4: Civil War
Chapter 5: Chocolate Disco Part 1
Chapter 6: Chocolate Disco Part 2
Chapter 7: Tubular Bells Part 1
Chapter 8: Tubular Bells Part 2
Chapter 9: Tubular Bells Part 3
Chapter 10: Catch the Rainbow Part 1
Chapter 11: Catch the Rainbow Part 2
Chapter 12: In A Silent Way Part 1
Chapter 13: In A Silent Way Part 2
Chapter 14: Sugar Mountain
Chapter 15: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Part 1
Chapter 16: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Part 2
Chapter 17: D4C - Love Train
Epilogue: The World of Stars and Stripes

Chapter 1: Seele - Valentine Part 1

1.7K 29 3
By DerErzHerzog

Two years have passed since President Funny Valentine I. has passed and his son has won the elections for the next President of the United States of America, sadly the country's states were divided by the organization Antri-Entropy. While President Valentine (the son) tries his best to fulfill the wish of his father by searching the parts of the Saint's Corpse, the honkai the chaos that threatens humanity is still rampaging in the world. But Valentine is not alone, the people that already followed his father didn't leave him alone. As the President was preparing himself to leave his residence, he got a call on his phone. He got annoyed by the call but received the call.

"Good morning," Valentine greeted the caller.

"A good morning to you as well, Mr. President. It's me again, Otto Apokalypse, Overseer of Schicksal," The man on the other side said.

Schicksal, a century-old organization that fights the honkai with the so-called Valkyries, young girls with special weapons and other extras.

Hearing the voice of the Shicksal overseer, he let out a long sigh.

"Mr. Apokalypse, this is the third time this week and now it is really a bad time," The President replied.

"I know but I just want to ask if you thought about the alliance that I suggested," Otto replied with an optimistic tone.

"I sorry but I really have to go now. I promise that I will think about it as soon as I come back from my visit to Novosibirsk," The man with blond curly hair said.

"Very well, but please think about it. It could be advantageous for both of us."

"I promised it, and I will always keep my promises, goodbye."

"Goodbye."

As Valentine ended the call he pinched the bridge of his nose. The door to his office then opened and a man in a black hooded poncho entered his office.

"Mr. Valentine, we are ready to leave," The hooded man said to the President.

"Good, we will go now Blackmore. The Corpse part has the highest priority."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the city called Soukai City in the far east, a huge castle-like building resides on a small island on a lake. This building is St. Freya High, an academy for mainly young girls to become Valkyries to fight against the honkai. Let's take a closer look at this building. 

In a room that looks like an office with various bookshelves and a huge desk with a big office chair, a small girl dressed as a nun was walking up and down in her office. This is the principal of St. Freya, Theresa Apokalypse. She may look like a 12-years old child but that's not the case. Currently, she is waiting for four special students. After a while, the four awaited students arrived in the room of the principal.

The first one was a girl at the age of 16 with white hair in the form of two braids and has blue eyes. The name of this girl is Kiana Kaslana, a B-Rank Valkyrie at St. Freya. She is more or less known for her rather ... limited knowledge as well as for harassing the second member of her team.

The second one was a girl at the age of 18 with long dark purple hair and purple eyes. The name of this girl is Mei Raiden, an A-Rank Valkyrie at St. Freya. She is a kind, cute and gentle girl that also knows how to perform miracles in the kitchen. She is also the tallest in her group.

The third member of the four students is a young girl at the age of 14 with silver hair in the form of two drilled pigtails and silver eyes. The name of this girl is Bronya Zaychik also known as 'The Silver Wolf of the Ural', also an A-Rank Valkyrie at St. Freya High. She barely shows emotions but has a thing for a specific kind of plushies and her lost friend Seele. She is also the one who is responsible for the death of Funny Valentine I.

The last of the group of four is also a girl of young age with gray hair and blue eyes. Her name is Fu Hua, listed as A-Rank Valkyrie. She is also the class president of the class that Kiana, Mei, and Bronya are attending.

"Here we are, aunt Teri!" Kiana exclaimed in her high pitched cheery voice. 

"Finally! Took you long enough," Theresa replied. 

"Principal Theresa, why did you called us?" Mei asked the short girl.

"Well, there are two reasons, but one thing after another. The first reason is that we received a message for Bronya," Theresa began to tell.

"For the Bronya?" The silver-haired girl asked.

"Yes, it's from your old orphanage, they said that they found your friend Seele-" She got cut off by Bronya.

"Seele!?" Bronya, who rarely showed emotions had a look of shock on her face.

"Someone you know?" Kiana asked the short girl but got ignored by the silver-haired loli.

"Anyway, they said she got kidnapped by an unknown military force and brought to a place near Novosibirsk," Theresa finished.

"The Bronya has to go and save Seele!" Bronya said and wanted to leave the room but got stopped by Theresa.

"Wait, you will not go alone. The second reason why I called you here is that grandpa, ehm, the overseer asked me to send some Valkyries to the same place where your friend is and I called you to go with me to meet with the person that the overseer wants to cooperate with," Theresa explained smiling at the girl of the same height. 

"What about aunt Himeko?" Kiana asked surprised.

"Himeko will not come with us, she has other things to do ..." Theresa said walking past the four girls indicating that they will go now.

After the five females, prepared for their missions, an aircraft waited for them to bring them to Novosibirsk. On their way, they began to engage in a small conversation.

"Principle Theresa, may I ask you a question?" Fu Hua asked in her polite tone.

"Go ahead," Theresa said looking with a smile at the gray-haired girl.

"Who is the person that the overseer wants to cooperate with?"

"I don't know, he didn't said anything, but it seems like someone important," The short nun replied.

"But if we don't know the person's name then how are we supposed to find this person?" Mei asked.

"According to grandpa, we will recognize him as soon as we see him," Theresa answered.

"I see, but what do we do when the person doesn't want to come with us?" The purple-haired girl asked.

"Then we shall try to negotiate with him, but if he rejects this too then we shall NOT attack him or use other kinds of violence. Do you understand, Kiana?" Theresa said while looking at Kiana with her last statement.

"Why are you looking at me like that? But if he doesn't want to go with us, can't we just leave and say that we talked with him?" Kiana asked curiously.

"This will not work because the Immortal Blades will be also sent to provide extra security for our contact person," Theresa said surprising the rest of the girls when she mentioned the Elite-Squad of Schicksal.

"I really want to know who this person is. He must be someone of great importance and influence when the overseer sends his trump card.

"I know but what made me think the most was when he said that we shall not fight against him, that this restriction is for our own safety," Theresa said confusing the other four girls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in an airplane ... 

The President is sitting in his seat menacingly and was guarded by his loyal follower Blackmore and a few guards. 

"Blackmore, when will we arrive at Novosibirsk?" Valentine asked his subordinate.

"We will arrive in around 40 minutes," Blackmore replied.

"Good," The blond man replied and then looked around, searching for something.

"Where is the mobile phone?" He asked himself.

"Here, Mr. Valentine," Blackmore said passing the phone to his boss.

"Thank you, Blackmore. You know how important this gift from my wife is," Valentine said thanking the man with the black poncho.

Blackmore nodded at this not saying a word. The President then searched for a contact in his contact list and soon found it. A few seconds later, he heard a voice from the other side of the phone.

"Mr. Valentine?" A male voice came from the other side.

"Mike O., we will arrive in around 40 minutes, I hope everything is ready," Valentine asked his second subordinate.

"Of course, everything will be ready by the time you will arrive," Mike O. replied.

"Excellent, goodbye then," Valentine said ending the call and placing the mobile phone on the small desk attached to the wall of the plane. 

"This girl has or at least knows about the Left Eye of the Saint's Corpse."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside a huge building near Novosibirsk, a girl with neck length dark hair and blue eyes was tied up and thrown into a corner. She couldn't scream for help due to a tape over her mouth. The young girl was scared, finally brought back out of the Sea of Quanta, only to be then kidnapped and brought to a cold place by masked soldiers. 

'Please, someone save me!' The girl thought.

This girl has the name Seele Völlerei, the person that Bronya wants to rescue and President Valentine needs to fulfill his goal. But she wasn't alone, she was always accompanied by her second personality, Veliona who was the exact dangerous opposite of the young girl. 

'Seele, be quiet! I can feel something in them, something dangerous!' Veliona, her second ego warned somehow confusing the girl, hearing her alter-ego almost afraid which wasn't normal.

As Seele was nearly crying she saw many guards walking around in the hall that she was held in but a few of the guards looked special. To be exact eleven of these men share a similar outfit consisting of a flat brim cowboy hat, a green range coat, and a belt with a holster for a gun. Seeing these men, Seele almost instinctively tried to be as silent as possible. As she looked at the back of these eleven men, she saw on the heads of the men something that looked like tribal tattoos with each one of them having a small white mask resembling a face with closed eyes and neutral expression. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to our Valkyries ... 

The group of five girls finally arrived at the place where they have to go. 

"Soooooo, girls! A short reminder, we need to secure a person inside this building and with Bronya's friend, we have two people to save!" Theresa said beginning with some instructions.

The four other girls looked at her, waiting for their leader to give her instructions.

"So as we know, there is an unknown amount of enemies in this building so the best would be a careful approach since we don't know who our contact person is," Theresa said, turning her back to the four girls.

"And so we will-" The short nun stopped with her explanations when she saw that one of her four students is missing. As she looked at the entrance of the building she saw Bronya walking straight to the door. 

"Or we just go in without a plan ..." Theresa said with a facepalm.

And so they followed the silver-haired girl who was now already inside the building. The four girls were hiding leaving only their heads in the door frame. They saw Bronya approaching a soldier who looked at the short girl. What the four Valkyries saw next shocked and surprised them as the short silver-haired girl overpowered the male soldier and quickly killed him by slitting his throat with the knife she had with her. 

"I-I didn't knew that she could do this ..." Mei said shocked by the merciless act.

"She didn't used her robot," Kiana said with the same reaction as her friend.

"Why do I have the feeling that this was not good and will have consequences?" Hua asked in the round.

"I also have this bad feeling ..." Theresa said nervously that this could affect their mission.

<--- TO BE CONTINUED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and have a nice day! I know that this chapter was shorter than the ones of my other stories but I decided to do this for this story. Also as the ones who read my other HI3 JoJo story probably know about the Stand- and Valkyrie Eye catches - I will do it here again but this time more in the style of the eye catches of part 7 SBR (means a picture, character name, stand name (Valkyrie name), and a short explanation on what is special about them) just a stylistic element nothing of great importance.

(Yeah I can write Seele's last name correctly because I'm german and can write the 'ö' do you have a problem with that? This was a joke)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 19 12
A retelling of Chapter 14 from the main storyline of Honkai Impact 3rd in my own words from my imagination. Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3r...
186K 2.2K 38
Basically Deku with the abilities of DIO. I'm bad with descriptions. Jojo's bizzare adventure is owned by Hirohiko Araki My hero academia is owned b...
3.5K 87 11
This story takes place in the Honkai universe, during Kiana's journey to find her father. all images do not belong to me.
6.3K 225 6
Godlike speed in a world kinda dominated by hot females, what could go wrong for me? Nothing. Nothing at all :) I don't own Sonic The Hedgehog or Hon...