Me&you

By niyamariesanders15

Just read More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Little note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Little note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Little note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please read 🥺
💔
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Yall im sorry
Chapter 24
🤦🏾‍♀️
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part one
💔
Chapter 26 part two
Chapter 27 part one
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 27 part 3
Little update
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 part 2
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Talk talk 🙂
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Question
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Talk talk
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Talk talk
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Question
Chapter 49 part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 part 2
Chapter 50 part 3
Chapter 50 part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Question
Chalter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Attention
Chapter 58 part three
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 part two
Chapter 60
READ
Chapter 61
Chapter 61 part two
Chapter 61 part three
Little note
Chapter 62
Chapter 62 part 2
Chapter 62 part 3
Chapter 62 part 4
Chapter 62 chapter five (last part for 62 hopefully)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Talk talk
Talk
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (final chapter)

Chapter 58 part two

833 33 4
By niyamariesanders15

I don't know what to do should I stay it should I go?

Dave pov

I met moane go upstairs but followed her upstairs . She went upstairs and went into the bathroom and started crying . I just sat on the bed .

What the fuck why I keep messing up. Now she might really wanna leave me and I can't fight no more for her I can't .

10 minutes later

The door opened and moane came out . She just climbed in my lap and hugged me . I just rubbed her back and rocked her back and forth. I sat there for a little and then beginner speaking.

Baby I know I've said this since the day we met up but I'm sorry and I know sorry not gonna  fix this shit but I'm so sorry I'm so sorry for hurting you and I feel like I can't fight for you anymore I feel like you stuck by me and I just kept fucking up . Baby I am so sorry I really am I swear I am but I guess I'll move out and let you be I can't hurt you anymore.

"What are you talking about? I'm not leaving you david"

You not? Why Not did u not just here I got a new born?

"Yes I know but I promised you I wouldn't leave you no matter what David I love you baby I do okay and I know you hurt me but it's okay relationships have problems and go through a lot it is okay."

I just sat there confused because it just seemed off this isn't like her at all. I let it go for now and it was going on 8:00 and I was a little tired so I laid down with moane in-front of me and dozed off to sleep.

Saturday
12:00 p.m

Today was the day I was gonna take moane out and we were gonna go to the movies . Might take her in a shopping spree I don't know yet.

I got up and got in the shower for 30 minutes . I got out and got dressed and went downstairs ordering moane favorite spot which was ihop . I ordered me some and then put my phone down straightening up the house . There was a knock on the door and I went seeing it was Gianna and herbo.

I opened it dapping herbo .

Wassip niggga, hey sis

"Hey Dave we jus came to check on moane"

She upstairs we finna leave in a few hours tho

"Where y'all gonna go?" Herbo ask while Gianna ran upstairs

We going in a movie date and I might take her on a shopping spree.

"Oh okay I see you nigga"

Ate nigga let's go outside tho I need to tell you something

"Ight"

We went outside and I looked inside to see if anybody was looking or downstairs and they weren't . I closed the door and started talking .

Man I fucked up

"When don't you nigga what you do now?"

You know when I told you I cheated on moane with that bitch from high school?

"No nigga you never told me shit."

Well basically I fucked her but I didn't mean to it just happened and basically she came here yesterday saying I got a child and brought him

"Nigga can I slap you one good time just once my nigga."

I looked at him and nodded cause I needed it .

He didn't take no chances these nigga punched me in my shit.

Damn nigga what the fuck I said holding my nose

"No nigga you stupid as fuck I should beat yo ass."

You right

"Does she know?"

Yes she was right there when it happened

"You dumb as fuck nigga"

I know and yesterday we talked and I even told her I'd leave and she said no she wants to say .

"I mean if she wanna stay she wanna stay bro can't stop nothing from that"

Yeah you right I guess but I do got something for her though.

"What yo ass do now"

I bought her another black customize g wagon since her other one got ruined.

And in the seat it saying moane .

"Damn nigga that's dope, when you gone give it to her?"

Today nigga that's why I called you out here.

"So what the plan?"

Ima take her out for the day and I bought her a couple things when I was out yesterday it's in my car I never took it out I need Gianna to decorate the house with candles and balloons and roses on the floor guiding it upstairs and I need you to get the car from the place and bring it here she won't see it cause ima cover her eyes but yeah I need your help man you already know what finna go down here.

"Yeah nigga I gotchu tho"

Thanks nigga I said dapping him. We went back inside seeing moane and giannna in the kitchen cooking .

Babe I ordered food

"See that's why you my nigga"

Nigga it won't for you it was for me and her

"Babe it's okay you and herbo can eat it me and Gianna gon cook some breakfast for us"

Alright I said . The doorbell dinged and it was our food. We let Gianna and moane cook and blast music while me and herbo went into my man cave and ate.

1 hour later

Me and Dave was blasting till we heard the music stop and a big thump on the floor me and herbo looked at eachother and ran upstairs so fast .

"David come here moanes not breathing"

My heart fell to my ass we finally arrived in the kitchen and seen moane just laying there having a seizure.

Man what the fuck where my phone I said rushing trying to look in my pockets and couldn't find it .

Why the fuck y'all just standing there help me .

I looked at them and Gianna started laughing

Yo what the fuck you laughing at ?

I looked down at Moane and seen her dying with tears of laughter.

Man fuck y'all I said getting up going back to my man cave and slamming the door .
Y'all do to fucking much yo. I sat down and sparked up a blunt and just chills with herbo.

Niggas play to much I said shaking my head

To be continued

Another short chapter because it was a part two but I'll have part three out later on tonight I'm not sure but yeah.

Just in case y'all missed me I took this ugly ass picture  so enjoy😭😭😭

Slskkskskskks anywayssss

Please vote and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.1K 43
read and find out💃🏽.
64.4K 1.7K 26
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐊𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝?
198K 9.8K 31
𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐘, 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎. (BEING REVISED!)
5.6K 376 37
In book