Chanlix Short Stories

By Stay6Got7

Includes Smut, Fluff, and all in between. More

Back Home (S)
My Little Kangaroo
Under The Tree
Doctors Appointment (S)
Better Place
Birthday Boy (S)
The Dance Lesson (S)
Baby Boy (S)
Until it's gone
White Tuxedo (S)

Hot Under The Collar (S)

4K 89 120
By Stay6Got7

I sat in class, chewing on the eraser of my pencil as I found myself staring at the professor as he teaches the class.

"G'day everyone! If you would all please turn to page 336 in your textbooks." Professor Chan says with his adorable smile.

The most handsome man I ever laid eyes on.

All the girls in class always made a big deal out of him.

He was always dressed in a custom made three piece suit.

He had the whitest teeth I had ever seen.

His accent is so hypnotizing.

I could listen to him talk all day.

"Alright class, we will be doing an exercise today that involves a little logic and deduction. Please remember this applies to any situation where you have no evidence or proof."

His voice was like velvet.

As he spoke and moved his arms, I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

As I'm staring at him, I watch him as his brown eyes look over to me.

He gives me a quick smile then looks back at his class.

My heart skipped a beat as I felt my cheeks heat up.

His smile is so adorable...

I need to stop staring...

I look back at his lecture while chewing on my pencil.

He was saying something about...?

My mind goes blank as I stare at him.

Why is he so damn handsome?

I felt my cheeks burning up as I felt myself go red.

I have to stop staring...

"Felix...?" I hear his voice call out to me.

"Yes, Professor?" I respond.

"Were you paying attention?" He asks in that deep voice that always makes me hard.

"Yes, sir."

I could still feel his eyes on me as I blush.

"Than would you repeat what I just said?" He asks, leaning against my desk.

"You were saying that..." I stutter, feeling my face get even hotter.

His gaze burns into my soul as I try desperately to think about what he said.

"Ah, yes. That...and..." I stammer, my stomach tied up in knots. I give up on trying and end up saying "I'm sorry, sir... I don't know..."

"Meet me after class, Felix." He says sternly.

"Y...Yes, sir..." I manage to reply.

I look down as my dick begins to grow.

Shit, I'm hard as a rock!

I try my best to calm my hard on, but after a couple minutes I give up.

How can I have a hard on in class?

I feel my cheeks getting even hotter.

Fuck, what is happening to me?

Fuck... Why do I have a hard on for this man?

The bell went, ending class.

I sat in my seat, watching the other students as they left.

He walks over to me and sits in his large wooden desk chair.

He looks me up and down as he begins to speak.

"I haven't been a fan with the lack of participation. I do not tolerate slackers. I mean I've given you time Felix. But yet you're not turning in your work and I don't exactly fancy your test final scores. So here I am."

He leans forward on his desk.

"So tell me, why should I continue to give you a chance?"

"I'm sorry, sir. I'll turn in my work immediately."

"Hmmm..." He hums as he looks at me. "That's what you said last time."

"I know... It's just that..." I stutter and stumble over my words as his eyes bore into my soul.

"Speak clearly, I have better hearing than many give me credit for. But I can't understand a thing you're saying, baby boy." He says deeply.

The nickname made my stomach do flips and my heart almost stop working. He calls me baby boy in that deep voice of his... I'm going to die.

"Sir.... I'm sorry... I promise that I'll turn in as much stuff as possible..." I say.

He stands up and kneels next to me, I can smell his intoxicating cologne.

"I understand you have a lot of schoolwork and responsibilities, but I can't have you failing out of this class. How are you ever going to get ahead if you don't retain the information?"

"I...I don't know, sir..." I say, going into a dirty daydream.

He bends down and turns his face towards mine, our foreheads touches as our eyes lock.

"Listen, boy. If you don't have your things turned in... I'd have to punish you..."

"P...Punish?"

"You heard me..."

"Punish me in which way, sir?"

"Well, you could be sent to the principal's office, or..."

He puts his thumb on my chin as he lifts my face up. I look into his deep brown eyes and something I've never felt before happens. He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose before standing up. He slams the door closes and locks it. He closes the blinds and I gulp.

"Is there something wrong, sir?" I ask nervously.

"I'm trying to think of a way to make this punishment fit your crime. I could give you a zero on your assignment and have you repeat senior year all over again..."

"But, I really need this grade, sir!"

"You want that grade?! Then come here..." He says sternly.

I slowly stand up and move forward.

He looks so mad right now... And I don't think I'll ever be able to make him happy again...

He grabs me by the wrist, pulls me in and slams me against his desk. He grabs the back of my head with both hands and roughly forces me to kiss him on the lips. His tongue forces its way into my mouth and begins wrestling around with my own.

I grab the edges of his desk, shocked by this random action.

"Wh...Why are you doing this?" I ask.

"Because I can..."

"Okay..."

"Okay who?"

"Okay, sir..."

"Good boy..." He says as his hands begin to roam my body.

The feeling is so amazing... I'm going to...

I feel something hard press up against my leg. I gasp and grab at it, but he moves my wrists with one hand and pins them to the desk with the other.

Here I am. Making out with my damn teacher.

The bell rings and we pull apart.

"We have to go, sir..." I pant.

"No we don't, you won't be going to class today. You stay right here until I'm done with you."

Before I can respond, I feel his arm slither around my waist and crash our bodies together. His lips find my neck and he begins planting kiss after kiss after kiss... Right on my fucking neck.

"S...Sir, please..." I moan.

"Shut up, little slut." He whispers in my ear as he nibbles on it.

My dick aches in my pants as small gasps of pleasure leave my mouth. He unbuttons his shirt and I grab his tie, pulling him closer. He takes his shirt off that reveals a gorgeous six pack. My jaw drops as my hands run down his abs.

"Still want to go back to class?" He asks.

I shake my head rapidly which makes him smirk and chuckle.

He chuckles and takes off my own shirt. He sticks his tongue out in approval as he runs a finger down my own abs.

"Well... It's good to see you're taking good care of yourself..." He leans in and plants yet another kiss on me.

This time, I kiss back immediately. We begin to wrestle and embrace in a deep kiss as he lifts me up.  I wrap my legs around his waist as he devours my lips. He pushes all of his things off of his desk with a loud thud before placing me on top of it.

"I was going to wait to do this when you were graduated... But I can't hold myself back..." He groans.

"S...Sir..."

"Now, open your legs wider, pretty boy." He says as his hands grasp my thighs.

I do as I'm told and he pulls my pants along with my boxers off.

I gasp and cover my dick, looking away from him shyly.

"Don't hide yourself, let me see all of you..." He says, grabbing my chin and making me look at him.

I reluctantly remove my hand and he looks at my dick.

"Fuck..." He whispers, his eyes filled with lust. I blush and look away from him as he whispers "Damn, baby boy.. You're so damn sexy... It's gonna be so good... So good..."

He licks his lips as he stares at me.

"Lay down... I'm going to fuck you better than anyone ever has or will..." He growls in my ear.

I lay down on the desk and he plants his lips on mine once again. His lips feel so good on my own, I'll never get tired of them.

Growing impatient, I whine and squirm a bit under him.

"Let me get inside you, baby boy..." He says in a low voice.

Before I can respond, he enters me roughly.

"S...Sir! Ahhh! S..Slow down..." I say.

"Shut up and take it, baby..." He commands.

He begins moving in and out of me as I grab his shoulders tightly. I arch my back at the overwhelming pleasure. I feel like I'm going to break into a billion pieces. I wasn't long for him to hit my prostate which almost makes me scream.

"Oh my god... S...Sir! Right there!" I moan loudly.

He slams into me deeply and holds my legs tightly around his waist.

"There, baby?"

"Y...Yes!" I pant.

"Good..."

I close my eyes as he continues to hit my prostate.

"F...Fuck!" I moan loudly.

"Do you like that, pretty boy? Do you like my cock in your tight little hole?"

"Oh my god, yes! I love it! Please don't stop!" I yell.

"Never... I got you, pretty boy..."

I wrap my arms around his neck and let out loud moans as I bounce on his dick. My dick throbs and twitches, leaking pre-cum all over my abs. He lifts me up and slams me back down hard while his other hand grabs my ass. Hard.

I open my eyes, only to be blown away. His eyes are shut tight and soft moans leave his beautiful lips as his hair sticks to his forehead because of the sweat. His bulging bicep muscles twitch as he holds me up. Fuck, he's too hot for this mediocre school...

I feel like I'm about to pass out, but instead I'm enjoying every second of it. I kiss his lips as he continues to ram himself into me.

"F...Fuck, sir..." I moan out. "F...Faster..."

He smirks and does as I ask. Moans fill up the small classroom as my name drips out of his mouth. I'm not sure what the fuck I'm doing, but I feel so damn good. At this moment, I don't give a fuck about anything else. He kisses my neck and I feel a tightening in my stomach as I start to shake.

"Come on boy... Cum with me..." He whispers in my ear.

"I... I'm gonna..." I pant.

With a yell, we release together. He collapses on my chest where I feel his body trembling.

"Fuck... You're going to be the death of me..." He says, catching his breath.

We breathe heavily as I kiss the top of his head.

"I will turn in all of my assignments from now on, sir..." I breathe out.

"I know you will, baby..."

I try to stand up but end up losing my balance. He catches me quickly and chuckles.

"Looks like you won't be able to walk for a little while.." He says.

"I didn't notice." I say sarcastically.

He laughs and places me back on the desk.

"Here, I got you..."

He dressed us up and gently helps me up.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay? And please don't zone out anymore..." He says with a chuckle.

"O.. Of course, sir." I say.

He leans in and kisses me on the cheek. He writes down a pass it to me. "Have a great rest of your day."

I nod and say "You too."

Opening the door, I stumble out of it and walk out.

Shit. My legs feel like jelly.

Worth it though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 309 5
Fluff, angst, smut and anything in-between. Bbangsaz oneshot complications
191K 5.1K 49
❝ this has got to be the worst thing i've written in my life. ❞ ↳ 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔰: completed ↳ 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰: strictly bxb. ↳ 𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔯𝔢(𝔰): fluff...
213K 8.2K 54
[𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘹] 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦
88.2K 664 16
This is a Minsung oneshots book. There is very random stories based on how I feel sometimes but, others will just be random! This does have the follo...