Baby Boy (S)

"Oh Fuck Off!" I yell as Felix laughs evilly. My grip on my controller tightened as he was seriously kicking my ass in Mario Kart.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help you." He says. "You're not going to win that one." My eyes narrowed and my face contorted into a sneer. I'm not going to let him win this round! I think as I start to redouble my efforts. He's driving for the finish line, I'm going to ram him off the road with a shell. "God no!" He yelled as I did my plan. I rammed him off the road and off the race track, taking the lead. "Augh!!!!" He yelled as I won.

"Hell yeah!" I yelled in victory as he stares at the screen with betrayal in his eyes.

"Dude, I thought we were friends..." He looked at me with an adorable pout. "Fine then, you're a dick." He said as he shut the game off. "I'm going to bed." He says as he lays down on his mattress. "Felix! Don't be that way!" I laugh as I lay right on top of him.

He pouts some more as he tries to push me off with his cute little fists. "You cheated!" He says in a cutesy voice. I laugh as I reach down and flip him onto his back.

"Nah, I didn't." I say as I start to get closer and closer to his face. "I just won." His face turn a dark red as I look into his eyes. I get off of him and sigh. He stands up and asks me

"What's that?"

"What's what?"

He points over to a small piece of fabric that was sticking out of my drawer. I walk over and pull it out. It was a small skirt that I didn't know I had in my room at all. I blush and say "I bought this as a joke to my other friends... We were joking around saying that boys look ridiculous in skirts so I bought this as an inside joke."

"That's... weird..."

"I know. It is." I say as he gently takes it from my hands.

He looks at it and suddenly says. "I'm thirsty."

"I'll get some sodas."

"Sweet"

"I'll be right back." I say. I walk downstairs, into the kitchen and open the fridge. I grab the sodas and pull them out. I grab the two that I grabbed and slam them on the counter. My heart was beating so fast and I had butterflies. I was so close to his face... I could smell his delicious scent. Holy shit, I was trying so hard to NOT look at the cute part in his hair, that was distracting me so much. His cute little hits though...! And his pout... He's so cute! He had a cute baby blue hoodie on and some very white short shorts. God! Everything about him is adorable.... I grabbed the sodas and head back to the room. The door was fully closed. Weird. I opened the door and almost dropped the sodas from what I saw.

Felix was standing in front of the mirror with the very short skirt. Short as in I could see his ass. He was checking himself out. I waytched him as he used one hand to rub his center up and down. Oh my fucking god. I set down the drinks quietly as I continued to watch him touch himself. His baby soft hands... I stayed very quiet so I can see what he was going to do. He slowly moved up to his stomach and then his chest. I couldn't stop watching him he was so damn tasty. I could see his hard cock in the reflection of the mirror.

That's when I heard his angelic voice softly moan "Chan Hyung..." I widen my eyes as I felt my face heat up. His hands then moved down to his stomach and he grabbed his cock softly. He started slowly jacking it as he looked in the mirror. "Chan Hyung... God..." He continued to moan my name very softly. I could tell he was getting close by the way he was moaning. He continued to stare at his reflection as he started to speed up his stroking. "Fuck... Shit..." He moans. "I'm going to come..." He starts breathing very heavy and faster. "Cum for me... Cum for me..." He says in a lust filled voice. God... This turns me on... Seeing him touch himself... Feeling my neck get so hot... That's when he catches me staring at him. He slowly turns his head and looks directly at me. He brings one hand back and covers his mouth. "Ah! Ah! Shit...!" I close the door behind me as he says "I...I'm sorry! I didn't mean to gross you out or anything! I just..."