Doctors Appointment (S)

"Hello," a voice said from behind me.
I dropped the folder I was carrying and turned around. I saw a tall man in a black suit. His skin looked unusually white for a person.
"Hey Hyunjin." I say before looking back at the folders. "I'm so sorry I dropped these. Please take them."
"Why are you apologising?" he says, "you haven't done anything wrong."
I only sigh as I pass him the folder. "Bring this to Choi Lia." I say.
"Who is she?" he says, "oh I know who you are. You're the girl who got herself cryonized because she wanted to have her ten millionth child."
I held in my laughter and hit him in the arm. "Just do it!" I say, "and could you be a little more formal?"
"Of course," he says as he walks away.
I go to my clipboard and look at the names.
First is Seo Joohyun, she's a singer who's always on the top of every singer-related events. I love her music, but I can't stand her. She's so arrogant.
Next Bang Chan. Oh my god. I literally have no idea why he's on this list.
Probably I didn't get him yet. I head to the front and call "Bang Chan."
He comes out and nods.
"Time for your check up." I say with a small smile.
His eyes dart around as he steps forward. He's sweating profusely and looking very nervous.
"You can relax," I start, "this is just a routine health check."
We step into my office and he sits on the bed
"So let's start off with some basics." I state and walk in front of him.
"Watch my finger." I state. He nods and I move my finger around.
I grab a flashlight and point it into his eyes and the his ears. "So how have you been?" I ask, trying to break the silence.
"Uh, fine I guess." He answers rather quickly.
I grab his hand. "Let's see your hands." He holds them out and I look at them for any sign of disease.
"What about you?"
"I'm fine. But I need to check your throat." I say as I point to his neck.
He nods and opens his mouth I look around and see nothing. I nod and sit at my desk writing down stuff.
"So have you had any sexual transmitted diseases?"
"No." He says.
"Any tattoo or piercing?" I say, trying to avoid the awkward silence.
"No. Just ear piercing."
"Ah, good. So you're free of diseases that can be transferred through piercing."
"I see."
"You look tired."
"Oh. Yeah.
"Long days at work?" I ask.
He nods.
I grab my reflex testing hammer and walk back over. "Ok, hold still."
I hit his leg and he jumps a little. But he doesn't utter a sound.
"Uhmm you're very handsome sir." He says, looking to the side.
I blush and laugh a bit.
"Thank you. So do you have any health conditions?"
"No."
I nod.
I pick up my stethoscope and listen to his chest.
His heart started beating quickly as I did so. "Sir. I need you to calm down your heartbeat." I say, blushing a bit.
I step back as his heartbeat returned to normal. "Everything seems to be fine."
"Good to know."
"So I need you to bend over so I can see your spine." I say.
He nods and turns around. I grab a flashlight and move it up and down his spine.
"So have you been eating?" I ask as he sits back down.
He nods.
"Good. You're a bit too pretty to die of anorexia."
He blushed and I quickly change the conversation.
"Any sexual activities or something like that?" I ask.
"No. Well...."
I look at him confused.
"I have jerk off to imagination a lot."
My face was probably as red as a tomato. "I see. But that's it?" I ask.
He nods.
"Nothing else?" I ask, trying to sound like I'm not interested.
"Not really...."
I nod and ask "Have you felt something unusual or sick?"
"No."
I nod and write down some stuff.
"Do you have any health questions?"
"No."
I nod and frown a bit.
"Are you on any medication?"
He pauses for a moment, "No."
"Hm. Do you smoke, drink, do drugs or have any diseases?"
"No.."
"Okay. So we have one more test and that's a physical test where I have to see if your nerves are working."
He visibly gulps and nods.
I grab his hand and start dragging my finger across it.
"Can you feel that?"
"Yes."
I start putting my hand up his muscular arm where I felt myself becoming hard.
"How does it feel?"
"Good."
I grab his hand and put it on my face. He slowly moves his fingers across my cheek and I move my head closer to his hand.
"Can you feel that?" I ask as he was visibly in love with me.
"Yes." He whispers.
I let go of his hand and start running my fingers along his chest
"Can you feel that?"
"Yes."
I grab his hand again and he puts it on my erection. His fingers slowly move up and down. I let out a slight moan as he became hard.
"C-Can you feel that?" I ask, barely able to contain myself.
"Y-Yes."
I get his hand off and stopped myself from going further as this was illegal. I clear my throat and start touching his face. "Can you feel that?" I ask as my fingers ran through his hair.
"Yes."
He was definitely turned on by me.
"Any questions?
"Yeah.. What about my lips?" He asks.
"What about them?"
"Can you see if I still have feeling in my lips?"
"Ah... I don't think that would be a good idea."
"Why not?
I gulp and look around. I gave him a peck on the lips where we both turned bright red.
"I'm not supposed to fraternize with a patient sir."
"Ah, I get it. You're my doctor right?"
"Correct.
"But you have a tent from me." He states.
"Tent? Oh. That. erm...."
I felt the sweat drip down my back. I didn't know what to do.
"Yeah.. Act like it's not a big deal." I quickly say but he stands up.
"I get the picture doc."
He grabs my wrist, leans in and our lips touch. Oh my god this was so good. Our lips melded together as our tongues forced entry.
I slam the door closed all the way and lock it as he pick me up.
"What do you think your doing?" I say almost unable to speak.
"What? Is it wrong that I really want you?"
"But my job, we can't...."
"No one is watching doctor.." He says, placing me on the counter.
He wait for me when I slowly part my legs.
"You're going to be tight.." He says as he pulls my pants off. He throws them as his tongue gently goes along my hole.
I grab a hold of his hair as he slowly pushed his face into my manhood. He licks and sucks on the tip. His hands hold my legs as he opens me up. It didn't hurt, in fact it felt really good.
I tried to keep my moaning quiet but it's not like he was stopping me.
"You like that? You want more?" He ask as he sucks harder.
I nod my head as I lean my head back.
He goes down on me for a good five minutes. God was it good. I wanted more of him.
"Hold on doctor...I'm not done with you."
I only pant as he takes his pants off.
I look up and his throbbing member greets me. He slowly pushed it into my waiting hole. It took a little work but he finally got all of it in.
I bit my lips together as I startes sweating real profusely.
"Ah.. it's been a while since someone's been in this tight. You gonna be able to handle me?"
"Yes." I moan as he picks me up and slams me against the cupboard
I gasp as we almost break it. The paper underneath us rips.
"Tell me when you're ready doctor." He says as he turns my head to him and nose kisses me.
"I'm ready.." I say.
"Say it again."
"I'm ready."
He slams into me hard and we begin to move together. I bite my lips as he aggressively starts to thrust into me.
"Have you ever been so pleasured before doc?" He asks.
"Never...yes...no...I don't know...."
"You don't know huh? You can barely talk anymore."
"I'm..I'm okay."
"Why? Daddy got your tongue?" He whispers.
I'm breathing heavy as I hung my head down low. I can't fight it anymore.
"Say you're mine." He demands.
"I'm yours..." I pant.
"Will I see you again doctor?" He asks, abusing my prostate.
"Yes..."
He slams into me as I try to stop myself from passing out. He starts clawing at my back as his juices fills me up.
He pulls out and kisses my sweat forehead as I sit back.
"You did good holding out for your first time."
I put my clothes back on and he says "I think my nerves are working just fine sir."
"Good." I state. "Your check up is done. I'll see you tomorrow?"
"Same time?"
"Same time."
He gives me a quick hug and kiss as he heads out the door.
I watch him leave before slamming my back against a wall, thinking about what just happened.
This was definitely something I had to get used to. But it sure was fun the first time.
"That took you long enough!" Hyunjin states. "I've been looking for you everywhere."
I only look passed him as Chan smiled and waved through the window cutely.