My Forever | Suna Rintarou

By aniyarintarou

"I don't really believe in soulmates to be honest with you [y/n]...but I do think you're my forever." ╰┈➤ ❝ A... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

8

3.3K 89 364
By aniyarintarou

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Your Pov

╰┈➤ Before we left to go to the party Suna had stopped at chick fil a so we could get some food before going to the party. On the way there he told me that the guy hosting the party was one of the guys that came to his house the other night. I was kind of confused because it seemed like he didn't really like them, maybe they made up I guess.

"We're here." Suna put his hand over my thigh and gave it a little squeeze before turning off the car. "I don't want you leaving my side tonight, ok?" He said with a serious tone. I could tell he meant it by the way his expression changed all of a sudden.

"Alright." I knew to listen to him after he said that, but it's not like I planned on leaving his side anyways. I just moved here it's not like I knew anyone else or had any other friends.

3rd Pov

╰┈➤  Suna held your hand while you guys walked up to the house. You could already hear the music blasting from the driveway. You were never really the type to go to parties, well you haven't even been to one actually, this was your first.

The door was already unlocked so guys just walked in. Immediately you noticed all the people with red cups in there hands dancing to the music , couples on couches making out, and groups of people getting high in the corner of the room.

"Hey ya guys made it." Osamu said coming up to you and Suna and putting his arm around Suna's shoulders. "Oh and you brought...what's your name again?"

"It's [Y/n]." Suna plainly said

"Well nice to see you again [Y/n]. There's snacks and drinks in the kitchen. If you guys need anything Suna you can just text me."' Osamu had a small grin before walking off.

Parties weren't really your type of thing so you just stood there awkwardly while holding Suna's hand hoping he'd know what to do. Soon you felt you hand being tugged by Suna and it seemed like he was leading you in the kitchen. When you guys got in there, there was cups all over the counter empty bottles of Alcohol, and a couple of drunk teenagers just talking.

"Do you want something to drink." Suna said while reaching for 2 cups.

"Oh I don't drink Suna..." You said kind of shyly hoping he wouldn't make fun of you or worse.

"[Y/n I don't drink either, its  fine.I meant do you want water or punch or something." He started lightly laughing to himself while opening the refrigerator.

"Oh good, but punch is fine." I felt a sense of relief after that.

He came over to you with the cups in his hand and handed you yours. He snaked one of his arms around your waist and held you close to him. You never realized how tall Suna was until now, how he towered over you, how you had to look up to face him.

"Your a fucking giant you know that." You said looking up to him.

"Or maybe you just a short ass midget." He replied looking down at you. "How tall are you, like fucking 5'0."

"I'm 5'3 actually." I said feelings tad bit offended.

He picked you up and placed you on one of the kitchen counters and stood between your legs.

"So I'm basically a foot taller than you." He said with a smirk on his face.

"That still doesn't make me short. Also I'd appreciate it if you'd stop just picking me up whenever you'd like." You crossed your arms over your chest and turned your head away from him.

"But it's really fun, and I like holding you." Suna whispered in your ear while placing his hands on your thighs and grinned at you.

"How would you like it if I did it to you."

"I mean, you could try princess I don't really think you'll have a chance of picking me up though." Suna started laughing at you and had a huge smile on his face. "C'mon let's go to the living room"

You guys walked into the living room and there was Osamu and some other guys around him sitting on the couch. Suna sat by Osamu and you just sat next to Suna. One of the guys had pulled out a blunt and a lighter out of a plastic bag.

"Any of you guys want a hit." One of the boys said while lighting the blunt.

"You know we all have practice matches coming up in about a week." Osamu said to the red haired boy.

"It's just one time Samu." The boy said inhaling then exhaling the smoke in the air.

"Oh and guys this is [Y/n]." Osamu said pointing over to me. "[Y/n] this is, Tendou, kuroo, Bokuto, Kenma, Akaashi, and Terushima."

"Hey hey hey." Bokuto some what yelled, and the rest of the guys just kind of waved their hands and nodded their heads to say hello.

"So are you two a couple or something." Kuroo said while lifting one eyebrow at Suna.

"Nah." Suna said nonchalantly while playing with your hair.

"You two seem really friendly there." Tendou said while exhaling the smoke again and passing the blunt to Terushima.

"And?" Suna shrugged his shoulders and starred at
Tendou with no expression on his face.

"After the party you guys can stay over if you want." Osamu said to everyone.

"I'll think about it." Suna said nonchalantly.

"Come on Suna, we rarely hang out." Bokuto said coming up to you and Suna with a huge grin on his face.

"Fine...if [Y/n] wants to, I don't really care." Suna looked over to you to get your approval.

"Doesn't matter to me." You said looking at the guys and shrugging your shoulders.

"Well I'll take that as a yes then." Bokuto said.

"So do you wanna take a hit [Y/n]."  Terushima said with a small smirk on his face and sat by you. "If it's your first time I could show you how."

"I don't really need you to show me." You said bluntly to Terushima and completely ignored his flirting. Suna grinned at your response to Terushima and put his arm over your shoulders.

"Or maybe I could just show her." Suna reached over and took the blunt from Terushima's hand.

Suna held the blunt in one hand and while the other arm was around your shoulders. He pulled the blunt up to his mouth and between his lips and inhaled the smoke for just a couple of seconds and he leaned his head back to face the ceiling, finally when he was about to exhale he turned his head towards you and blew the smoke out of the side of his mouth while making eye contact with you.

Suna held the blunt up to your lips for you while he held your chin. You tried to copy him and inhale the smoke like he did, but after you exhaled you could feel a burning sensation in your throat and started coughing up the smoke.

"Fuck." You said while coughing from the smoke

"It's ok it's just your first time." Suna said reassuring you and passing the blunt over to Kenma.

A couple hours went by and the party started to dye down and more and more people began to leave. All of you guys had pretty much chilled with each other the whole party and had a smoke sesh, and you had gotten to know the guys a little better.

Everyone had left the party by now and Bokuto decided it was a good idea to play a game of hide in seek in Osamu's house since it was already huge as hell.

"Ok ok here's the rules. You have to be in teams of 2 and whoever wins gets to pick what all the losers do." Bokuto stood up and said to everyone.

There teams were you and Suna, Kuroo and Kenma, Tendou and Osamu, and Akaashi and Terushima. After everyone established teams Bokuto started counting while everyone else had ran off and hid somewhere in the house.

Suna grabbed your hand and ran with you to the upstairs part of the house and into a hallway. Suna and the Miya twins had been friends since their freshman year of highschool so Suna use to come to their house plenty of times. He had knew about this room they had in their attic and decided to hide there.

"You comfortable?" Suna said while turning on the light to the room

"Yup." You said while popping the p and leaned your back against the wall.

Suna came over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist and smiled at you.

"Your eyes look really pretty when your high." He said while whispering in your ear.

After that he grabbed you by both of your thighs and lifted you up while your back was still against the wall. He leaned his face extremely close to yours.

"I've always wanted to fuck while I was high." Suna said to you while making direct eye contact with you with his face just inches from yours.

You were taken aback by his words and just stared at each other for a couple of seconds after he said that.

"I'm just playing princess." Suna let out a small laugh and then kissed your forehead.

Suna put you down back onto your feet but still had his arms around your waist while he looked down at you. You two just stood there in silence for a couple seconds until Suna lifted your chin so you were facing him and planted a small kiss on your lips.

Before you even got to say anything Suna's phone started going off.

"Oh shit it's Osamu, I think we won." He smiled while he answered the phone.

"You and [Y/n can come out, Bokuto found everyone else." Osamu said over the phone.

Suna didn't even reply and just hung up the phone. Suna held your hand and opened the door to leave the room, andon the way back Suna pulled you into one of the bathrooms.

"What are you-" before you could even finish your sentence Suna pulled you close to him and had a huge grin on his face.

"I just wanna take some pictures before we go back."

Suna held onto your waist while you guys took a couple pictures and then he posted them on his Snapchat story.

The pictures you guys took:

"Alright let's go back now." Suna said while holding onto your hand again and leading you into the living room.

You guys had been gone longer than expected and everyone had been waiting on you guys in the living room.

"So did you guys fuck or something." Kenma said while playing some game on his phone not even looking up at you guys.

"Pretty much." Suna shrugged his shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 22.6K 63
basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't follow the actual haikyuu!! plot :) #1 on...
112K 4.5K 30
I hate this story but for some reason people really like it, so read at your own risk. Two families, the Miyas and the Sakusas. Well the Sakusas are...
326K 8.7K 59
𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐌 (PRISON x MODEL AU) ✩‧₊˚ [COMPLETED] ˚₊ ‧✩ "𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙞𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 �...
191K 4.5K 29
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗆" You meet tons of faces. From students, to parents and to other teachers and such, but there's always favori...