Stepbrother || Oikawa Tooru x...

By streetalien

Your mother leaves you for a month because of a working trip and comes back to tell you that she has met a ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 || End

Chapter 34

10.2K 362 677
By streetalien

Two hours later, you were woken up by Kiyoko who was shaking your shoulder like crazy.

"(Y/N)-san, it's five past seven, wake up!"

"What the fuck, I just closed my eyes for ten seconds." You said, pulling the blanket over your head.

"You should have gone to sleep earlier! And do not curse when Yachi is around!" She pulled the blanket off of you.

You sighed loudly and sat up.

'Yachi is not even here.' You rolled your eyes.

"Go ahead, I'll follow you." You told her, making her nod.

After she left the room, you laid back again and put your hands on your stomach.

Just then you realized that your t-shirt wasn't clean.

'Fuck.' You grumbled and took it off.

You changed into your gym clothes and washed the dirty t-shirt and the blanket, before going into the kitchen where the others were.

Your legs couldn't even carry you anymore, because of how exhausted you were.

"You look like a corpse." Yukie looked at you.

"Oh thanks, I like to hear that." You rolled your eyes and took an apron.

"You should sleep earlier from now on, (Y/N)-san." Yachi said as she stood next to you by the counter and cut tomatoes.

"I will." You smiled at her.

"Oh, do you perhaps want some of my ointment? Your wound looks rather painful." She asked as she squinted her eyes at your neck.

"Wound? What are yo-" You cut yourself off as you remembered Kuroo sucking your neck just a few hours ago.

"Oh, no. I just hit my neck while walking without the lights on yesterday." You tried to hide the spot with your t-shirt, but it didn't work.

"Sure you did." Kaori said, raising her eyebrows.

"It doesn't matter anyways!" You turned to the food and continued to prepare it.

After eating, you hurried into your room.

'I totally forgot that this happened.' You thought as you looked at the love bite on your neck through the camera on your phone.

You rubbed over it a few times, as if it could vanish that way.

'I gotta wear the team jacket.' You sighed.

Luckily you didn't have to zip it up since it covered the mark without doing so.

'It really happened, huh? But what now?'

A knock on the door brought you back to reality.

"Yeah?"

"It's me, (Y/N)-chan." A soft voice rang through your ears as the door was opened.

"What are you doing here, Oikawa?" You asked, trying not to sound harsh.

"Looking after you? You seemed in such a rush that it made me worry about you." He closed the door and approached you.

"You don't need to worry, I'm okay." You smiled.

"You came here to put the jacket on? Are you cold, (Y/N)-chan?" He reached out his hand to feel your forehead, but you took a step back in reflex.

He looked at you confused and slowly took his hand back.

Was he hurt by your action?

Why were you feeling bad about the look in his face?

"I'm a little cold, nothing serious." You giggled, pulling the jacket tighter around your body.

"Maybe it'll get better during the day." He smiled back weakly.

"Yeah, let's head out, huh?" You asked, making him nod.

'He'll definitely be mad, if he finds out.'

You two walked to the gym, where some boys were either stretching or just chilling.

You didn't see Kuroo today just until now.

As soon as he spotted you, he came towards you, even though you tried to tell him not to with your eyes.

He seemed to take the hint a little too late, so he just pretended like he was going to go out of the gym.

"I hate him." Oikawa murmured.

"What? Why?" You immediately asked.

"Didn't you see how cocky he was yesterday?" He crossed his arms.

"That's just how also other people think of you. I thought you two would get along well, since you're kind of made out of the same material." You said.

"What's that supped to mean?!"

"Never mind." You replied as you were now with the others of the team.

"Aren't you sweating in that?" Hanamaki had a judging look in his face.

"No, otherwise I wouldn't be wearing it, right?" You snapped unconsciously.

"Is it the time of the month?" Hanamaki asked Matsukawa.

"As an expert on this topic, I say yes. Yes it is." Matsukawa said seriously.

You rolled your eyes and tried not to laugh at their behavior.

The rest of the day went on like every other.

Of course you noticed the looks of Kuroo every now and then. You had to admit that you were also staring a few times, but you didn't do it as obvious as Kuroo at least.

After eating and cleaning up, some of the boys came to the idea of playing truth or dare after 10PM.

"I've played that when I was like 12 or something." You looked at Oikawa blankly.

"And? You're older now, it will be much more fun!" He smiled at you.

"I'm only playing if (L/N) does." Iwaizumi crossed his arms.

"Why? We're playing too." Matsukawa said.

"That's the main reason why I don't want to." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes, making the two laugh.

"Who the fuck suggested to play anyway?" You asked.

"Baldy from Karasuno." Oikawa answered.

"C'mon (Y/N)-chan, let's all play!" He added.

"Ugh, fine, but if I end up kissing ass or something you're going to pay!"

He just chuckled and looked at Iwaizumi.

"Well then." He said and went into the boys' room.

"I'd like to be punished by you, (Y/N)-chan, so I hope you end up kissing ass." He whispered into your ear, as the others were gone already.

You all decided to meet on the field behind the gym at 10:30PM, so you still had a few hours to just rest in your room while the other girls went out for fresh air or something.

You sat on your futon, when suddenly the door was opened by someone.

You snapped your head to the sound of the closing door and saw Kuroo leaning against it.

"You? What if someone saw you." You asked, standing up and approaching him.

"What would be the problem, if someone saw me?
I couldn't even be near you the whole day because that damned Oikawa was near you." He sighed as he gripped your waist.

"I just need a good way to tell him. I don't want him to be mad at me, after all we're living in the same house." You put your hands on his chest.

"Why should he even get mad? It shouldn't matter to him who you are seeing."

"I guess you're right." You lowered your head.

"Hey, look up at me." He said.

You did as you were told, just to be met with a pair of warm lips against yours.

It wasn't even a demanding kiss.

Just a soft and loving kiss, slowly sliding his tongue into your mouth, as he was holding your cheek with one hand and pulling your body closer with the other.

"You even covered it." Kuroo chuckled as he stroked over the mark he had given.

"Of course." You smiled.

"Just reminds me of our time when we newly started dating." He hugged you, putting his head in the crock of your neck.

"I've missed you so much, (Y/N)-chan." He said, taking in your scent.

"Me too, Tetsu."

"I like it more when you're screaming that name." He smirked, earning a slap on his back.

He started to laugh.

You loved to hear that laugh of his.

"Why are you always like this? And then you're telling me that I am the one ruining the romantic moments."

He pulled back and looked at you, cupping your cheek and stroking it with his thumb.

"I'd better head out before the girls come back. I'll see tonight though, right?"

"Yeah."

He kissed you gently before leaving the room.

You liked his closeness and warmth.
You also liked the feeling of his lips on yours.
Not even to mention the pleasure he was giving you.

So why did it still feel kind of wrong doing all this?

After all you still had feelings for him, right?

__________

When the right time came, Kiyoko, Kaori, Yukie and you sneaked out of the room and went to the field behind the gym.

You recognized Iwaizumi, Oikawa, Matsukawa, Hanamaki, Tanaka, Nishinoya, Bokuto, Akaashi, Kuroo, Inouka, Kenma and Yamamoto who were sitting in a circle.

No one from Shiratorizawa was there.

But the biggest shock was, that even Kenma was here.

"Is there a kind of rule that first years aren't allowed to play?" You asked as you sat down with the girls.

You between Kiyoko and Oikawa.

"They are too young for this!" Nishinoya said as he suddenly put a bag, that was behind his back, in the middle of the circle.

"What's that?" Iwaizumi asked.

He took the content out, revealing bottles of alcohol.

"No way, where did you get that from?!" Yamamoto asked enthusiastically.

"I have my ways." Nishinoya said proudly.

You looked at Kiyoko who looked back at you.

'This is going to be so chaotic.'
__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.9K 29
You aren't used to happy endings. Your parents' messy divorce leaves you with some issues that you'd rather not face and it also leads you to a new c...
47.2K 1.3K 37
he wants to be her friend. she can't stand him. he finds her intriguing, she doesn't fawn nor obsess over him, which he likes; so instead he fawns...
10.1K 229 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
315K 13K 50
𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙨, 𝙊𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖.╰── ➤ Miyazaki Kaiya (OC) is an aspiring artist who moved from Tokyo to Miyagi just before she started her...