||~~Tere Bin Na Lage Mera Man...

By suryavni

A tale of love lost and found.. More

Prologue
Character sketch
A Stellar realignment
Unexpected encounters
A Dream come true?
Hockey stick or feather ?
Clash - Of emotions ?
Mishti - Reliving Memories
Melting ice.
Nature's upheavals and a tragedy
An Intimate Night Vigil
The Sand in his fist
A Sweet torment.
A tumultuous journey
Abode of love & care
A New Complicacy
Playing truant..
An impromptu Date ??!!
The Perfect Plans !
Her Gift..Her Silent Gift..
Tendrils of love.
Eternally yours...
Love tantrums..
Silent Agonies..
Cute Apologies and Reconciliation
Her Anchor
Closing in the distances
Emotional Undercurrents.
Family Fun..
Partner in Crime & Care
Friend for Life - Brother for Life
Shattered Dreamscapes
The Pain YOU Hide In YOUR Eyes.
The Smoke without a Fire
Take MY Heart.. It's YOURS !
A Prank , Reunion & Heartbreak
The Fire & The Ice
An Early Morning tete-a-tete
No Hiding The Fragnance Of Love
Nanu...The COOLEST Rajvansh!!!
The Melding Of Two Souls
Blues and Bliss
Chill of the Past & Warmth of his Love
Ingenuity At It's Best
Cozy Beginnings
Bromance in the truest sense
MINE...In Every Way..!
Best laid Plans....!
Love Capital.......
The Tender Crescendo Of Passion
Surprises Galore..!!
Healing Of A Deep Rift..
The Ripple Effect...
The Sublime Love making & Subtle Deception
Festivities and Forgings..
Parallel Truths
Whirlwind And Her Sanctum
Confronting & Making Peace .!!
' Déjà vu '
The Sacred Weave..
Malicious intent
The Spark..!!
The Curve Ahead..!
The silent loud shattering- Heartbreak
A leap for love

Kaleidoscopic Heart - Broken.. yet Apiece.

801 79 20
By suryavni

Mishti cycled eagerly...

It's been a week that she and Kuhu shifted to Wind flower lane....

Neerav Jiju and Ananya di went back to London after two days..

The day of house warming ..they had went back to Rajvansh's and  packed for their  stay with Shourya and Varsha.

 All through the packing Kunal was shuttling between their two rooms imploring them not to go..

And then suddenly he stopped coming to her room..

Mishti knew Kuhu would have found a way to shut him up....as she smiled affectionately... packing away her things..

Kunal was silent as he dropped them off and the suitcases... clearly still miffed at their decision..

Later in the evening Abir along with Mark  dropped Neerav Jiju..and to her surprise Mark pulled out a cycle from the trunk..

"Wow Mark thanks...I was totally planning on cycling..this is perfect..."

Mark had smiled teasingly acknowledging her act..

She knew very well that it was all part of Abir's plan to be with her... whenever possible..

 ***

A new routine was set,.

Her classes have started and she would leave early..

Abir would be waiting for her in his car at the end of the lane...

She had teased him several times calling him a punctual - obedient - devoted boyfriend...and then he would  show her how devoted he is..

Evenings were a bit complicated as work pressure would keep Abir in the office ...

And there came in the cycling excuse...

Just as Kuhu left early morning citing her jogging routine to meet up with Kunal..She made a  cycling routine ...

Either she would cycle straight to Rajvansh mansion and spend time with Nanu Kunal chotima and  massi ...till he was home...and then start back home...

Somehow Abir would come after her....even though tired....and they would spend little time together till she reached home,.

And if he was early...

He would meet up with her at the small lakeside Park ...and spend time under the vibrant canopy of trees,... 

Enjoying the dusky sky....discussing her day and his ....both taking each other's suggestions .. regarding her studies and his negotiations... holding on to each other...sating their longing for each other...with small caresses and kisses...

Now as she cycled to the park she thought how badly she missed him ....

He had become her whole world...

Her eyes searched for him every moment..

Her body thrummed at the very thought of his lean fingers...creating a sensual Melody.... within her..

The secret smile that brightened her face ..at his thoughts was a dead give away and she had noticed Badimaa looking at her oddly... several times...

It's becoming hard to hide her happiness and her throes of separation..,

Abir had messaged that he'll be waiting for her.

Mishti looked around for him and found him..

Standing near the river brink barrier...

She jogged up to him happily but her smile faded into concern as he didn't register her presence as he always did...

***

Abir was  immersed in thoughts...

Many complications  have risen in his mind in the past days..

Business was smooth but the information from his team ...still in India.. was not good..

He would need to do a personal assessment in the near future.

A Subtle attack on Rajvansh Enterprise..

Systematically undermining it's Goodwill...

Money being shelled out for imaginary repairs...

Poaching of workforce...

And the most important was security lapses... already 3 theft attempts happened

And the most disturbing fact was that the theives knew the layout...

An internal breach was suspected.. as per their report.

And in the midst of this situation Mark added one more confusion..

Piya was on radio silence...

Jaques was now  liaisoning with RGC.

 Mark had asked him whether Piya Mam called him recently..

And he was realising that Piya haven't called him for more than two weeks...

He hadn't noticed it with all happenings in his life..

Neil had called Mishti to wish her on her birthday....and he said he was doing okay..his show was a success and he would be back to NY soon. Nothing about Piya though.

He tried calling Piya. several times .but she didn't pick up...

He called Neil and Neil told him that he was back in NY and Piya was avoiding his calls too..but he was tied up here with a deadline..

Abir suspected that something has happening with Piya..

On top of all of this suddenly his Mom has gotten back to her old  cold personality.

He could see her trying hard to evade questions from Nanu and a confused Maasi.,.

Things were better between them... after Toronto event...but just as Mishti left.. her attitude changed in a blink...

Her eyes seemed to look at him but beyond him...and whenever their eyes met he felt her desperate anger at him....but why?

Same eerie situation happened with Shourya uncle too...but he was mellowing ...may be Neerav had a hand in that...

Two hands slid along his sides holding him in a warm embrace and Abir felt all his troubles leave him...his sigh was content and he tried to turn to her...

" Aise hi rehne do ... thodi der aur..."

Her voice stopped him as she nuzzled her face on to the dip in the hard muscles on his back...

His hands traced her arms and then pulled her close... tightening her hold on him...

Seconds later she whispered...

" Now tell me what's nagging you..."

He turned to her and pulled her to him...

"Nothing major Mishti... just.. I missed you.. horribly.."

" Wow..mujhse baatein chupane bhi lage ho...upar se maska bhi maar rahe ho...tab toh kuch baat zaroor Hein ."

Abir put his arm on her shoulders and walked to the bench..as she looked on worriedly at his set face...

She waited him to open up but he was silent...

Then he scooted a bit and as she looked on ..laid his head on her lap ... stretching himself on the bench...

Her fingers automatically delved into the silkiness...as he pulled her other hand and kept on his chest ... keeping his palm on hers..

Mishti waited... simply caresssing him.. letting him unwind and slowly Abir opened up..

" Mishti..you asked me why Mom and I are always loggerheads at each other...and I evaded the question...and I know you think I am irrationally being tough on her when you Know her as your chotima who always cared for you.."

Mishti sat up straight ..her eyes widening as it sank into her that Abir was talking about the 'taboo' topic between them.

"But for me... I witnessed an impossible change in her ...of course I am a man and now I can understand that two people can float away from each other in a marriage or in a relationship..but even then the change in her was drastic..and coupled with Baba's absence...it rocked my world.."

Her palm moved soothing the emotional tug of war he was feeling in his chest.

" Nanu told me once that Baba worked for him and it was because he was impressed by his loyalty , hard-working and god-fearing nature he proposed the marriage between Maa and Baba.

They were like normal couples..they had happy moments and the whole house hold including Massi Massa Mamu Mami...were happy...

They had their share of disagreements and I always saw Baba listen to maa and make her understand his point of view patiently...

But that night their quarrel striked different..."

Mishti could feel the quickening heartbeats as Abir relived the night he saw his dad the last time..

" Do you remember the small dome balcony at the top where we kids used to sit looking at the sky..?"

Abir looked at her askingly and Mishti nodded...

It was her favorite time...Abir teaching her and Kunal about constellations he studied from Baba..

" I was sitting there ..and heard muffled voices coming from the opposite level of rooms...

Through the curtains I saw them argue.. first time I saw my Mom's hand raise in a self asserting way..and I saw Baba.. though I couldn't hear anything ..he was visibly begging her...and it was a shock to me.."

Abir took a deep breath..

" I ran to the room ...and by the time I reached there Baba had opened the door...he looked frustrated but seeing me he tried to smile...and go..but I stopped him asking why they were fighting and he said that Mom was upset due to Vishambar uncle's accident and that's all..I asked him to bring uncle back safe and he  nodded..

Mom saw me talking to Baba as she came to the door and called me in a tone I be never heard before.... rebuking me from talking to Baba...! She was different.. Baba told me he'll be back..and Maa pulled me to her...I was trying to stop Baba and was bewildered by the way Maa dragged me inside the room... "

Mishti bend to hug him as he turned to bury his face in her.... letting his emotions churn... eventually clearing out...

" Abiir...Abiir...I know what you feel...I too lost my dad ..but I don't let that fact burden me because I know his truth...but why would you rehash all this past now...??"

Mishti''s question made him sit up rubbing his eyes...

" I am seeing the older colder version of Mom these days .. that's why..."

" Chotima..!... unhein Kya hua..?.I just met her yesterday...she was fine...uhh..umm  ..now that you say she was trying hard to keep up her smile.."

Abir nodded..

" Nanu bhi thoda tensed Hein Mom ko leke..no idea what happened but her insecurities are back.."

Mishti exhaled and pulled him to her ..

" Chotima ko mujhpe chod do..I will talk to her ..pehle mein Nanu see bhi baat karloongi...Shayad unhein reason already pata ho..ya ..koi .. seniors waali baat ho toh woh bhi pata lagega na...Tum ab yeh sad mood hatao..aur Meri baatein suno.."

Abir nodded and brushed off his worries as he listened to Mishti''s plans and options for her next semesters onsite field work .. as discussed by her mentor...

" So you are planning on joining an NGO next semester.?.."

Abir's sum up was on point that Mishti nodded enthusiastically...

 " I got more than 4 months to decide.. but that option gets more weightage whenever I think about it...to be a part of children who were robbed of their loved ones...I can relate to them and it would be a small return for the great gifts God has given me..."

Abir's fingers entwined with hers ... asserting  his confidence in her..

Her arms wound around him seeking his warmth as he held her tight..... feeling light hearted and a sense of protection...that with her by his side everything is going to be okay...

Later they both walked home in silence..

It was becoming increasingly difficult to be apart from each other..

" That's it..I'll ask Nanu to plot something that you all can come back to us.."

Abir's frustration was showing and Mishti looked at him with love ...

" Abir... we've discussed this na...you knew very well that we needed to shift here ..aagey ka bhi sochna hei na..."

Abir stopped and pulled her to him sandwiching their cycles between them...

" Aagey ka pata nahi...lekin abhi mujhe..."

His kiss was tender yet demanding.. letting out his need for her ...and her response was equally fervent... raising herself on her toes and winding her hands around his neck she showed the extent of her longing for him..

Slowly breaking off their kiss..Abir caressed her face ..now flushed with the color of love..

" I can't get you off my mind Mishti... I miss you terribly....at home.it seems Soo empty..and in office... can't even concentrate on work..it's as though I expect you to throw paper clips at me..."

Abir laughed as he said that making Mishti make a face at him and a give him a light smack..

" Ab Chalo...I don't know why..but as you said Shourya uncle is a bit wary about you...if he see us then it would be awkward.."

They were standing at the beginning of her lane..and he nodded.. quickly pressing a kiss on her forehead...he murmured a good night..

And as he turned to leave she held his arm..

" No tensions okay.. Chotima se mein Kal hi baat Kar loongi.."

She kissed his palm which he took to his heart giving her a light smile...

Both nodded to each other...not really ready to go..

" Jao... Massima will be waiting for you...."

Mishti nodded again at his words and turned to mount her cycle...

Abir looked on as she moved away from him..

***

Shourya was waiting for her when she reached home..

She smiled at him and went inside hurriedly ..but stopped short as he called out to her..

" Mishti...Neerav aur Ananya ka phone ...."

" Nooo Papa...Yeh news tho mein isko doongi..."

Kuhu came rushing out stopping Shourya.. pulling Mishti inside...

Shourya followed them with a smile..

Mishti looked at both .. intrigued.. sensing Kuhu's elation..

Varsha wheeled in Rajshri whose faces too were lit with happiness...

Kuhu made Mishti sit.

" Itne din Tum mujhe good news sunathi rahi...now it's my turn...mein boloo...??!"

She looked around at all...and all nodded with wide smiles...

" Kuhu...kitna buildup de rahe ho ..ab batao bhi..aisa Kya hua..!!"

" Ananya di ka Roka ...!! In just two weeks...!! Woh bhi Neerav jiju ke Ghar mein...and the most amazing part is ...it's Holi time....!!!"

Kuhu jumped in Joy and Mishti couldn't resist joining her ...she felt so happy for Ananya di.

Mishti knew that Neerav's parents were no more.His brother was in charge of the family business .But the home and the family business were controlled by his Dadi..

She had already found an alliance for Neerav .

But when Jiju didn't comply there was some friction between him and his family...But he stood adamant in his stand about Ananya di being his life partner...

Now it seems Dadi sa had a change of mind and agreed to their decision.

"Wow..mein Ananya di ko call Karthi Hoon...I am sure she will be in seventh heaven.."

Mishti took out her phone...but Kuhu stopped her .. whispering.

" She was out there with Jiju celebrating her acceptance into Rana family...and now is not a best time to disturb her..."

Mishti got her hint and nodded ..and Kuhu continued her jolly rant..

"Seventh heaven me toh mein bhi Hoon... going to India..!! .and enjoying the famous Punjabi Holi celebration...Jiju has promised me the best memories.."

" Abhi se Jiju ki chamchi ho gayi Kya.. I'll call her later.. mein fresh hoke aati Hoon..."

Mishti teased Kuhu..and turned.

Rajshri called out as she went up..

" Mishti..kuch aur bhi baat karni Hein...fresh hoke jaldi aa jao.."

Mishti looked at kuhu enquiringly as she followed her  and she shrugged to indicate her cluelessness..

****

Rajshri looked on as Mishti and Kuhu went up the stairs and turned to Shourya...

" Shourya...aaj Tak meine apni bachiyon ko kabhi bhi kisi cheez keliye bhi force nahi ki Hein...Sab decisions khud liya Hein donon ne aaj Tak..shoes se padhayi Tak...aur donon kabhi bhi koi unfair demands nahi ki Hein mujhse ..donon hi saath milke Jo chahiye uska adjusting Kar deta tha...aur Ananya ko dekhkar mujhe aisa laga ki tum donon ne use bhi aise hi parvarish di hein.."

She paused as Varsha nodded..

" Ab bhi mein chahoongi ki unki decisions ko ehmiat de..Meri donon bachiyon ki zimmedari Kya mein Tum donon ko saump sakthi Hoon??!"

Shourya held her weak palms and nodded..

" Ek bachi ko vida Kar rahi Hoon..aur do betiyon ko Ghar laa rahi Hoon..aur woh bhi aapki betiyaan..aaj see abhi se Meri .."

Varsha's emotional words were enough for Rajshri to exhale a breath of relief from the stressful life of uncertainty she was leading on... freeing her to take decisions for herself.

***

Mishti and Kuhu looked at Shourya and Varsha in disbelief...

" London school of Arts !!"

" Sach mein!!?"

" Yes..tum batao...are you interested?..I know you have started prepping for masters applications..in three months you'll be a graduate...then.."

" This is awesome uncle... Kuhu..??'"

Mishti was having mixed feelings about Shourya's proposal..

On the professional front Kuhu will be getting the best if she went to London...but when she thought about Kunal ..her heart wrenched..will they be able to cope with the distance...?

Kuhu's face showed extreme happiness...

And why not..? She was finally getting all her dreams fulfilled..

A life with her Papa and Mama..

A spectacular option which will pave way to a fruitful career...

Her only sadness was Kunal... leaving him alone was going to be tough..but she had made him understand what her parents meant to her... he'll understand her decision and he too have to build up a career on his own..

Her look at Mishti was confident when she said.

" Yes Mishti..tum honge na yahaan pe.. I am good with this.."

Shourya said to all..

"Hum Kal Rajvansh's jaayenge aur unhein formally invite karenge...toh Kuhu Mishti donon Mera help karna...uske baad mein aur Varsha London jaa rahe Hein.. preparations ke liye...hum London se seedha India aayenge..aapke tickets aaj hi book Kartha hoon ."

Mishti looked at Rajshri's serene face ... noticing her silence...

" And whatever you girls want to buy you can..my girls should outshine  the Punjabi kudis there.."

Varsha told both girls... leaving kuhu to jump in Joy...

*****

Next day morning itself Ananya and Neerav video called them to tell more about wedding arrangements...  Mishti and Kuhu were totally excited...

Later Varsha and Shourya along with Mishti reached the Rajvansh's ..

With the traditional sweets and gifts for a formal invitation..

Parul and Nanu welcomed them heartily and Meenakshi too joined them .

 Mishti observed her for some time taking into notice her  fatigued eyes and her preoccupation....

Varsha informed Meenakshii that Neerav's Dadi insists on a traditional wedding . She had  already consulted the priest and decided on the wedding date..2 months after Roka ...and as for Neerav and Ananya ...they wanted a destination wedding..at Udaipur itself...

Parul and Nanu congratulated them and assured their blessings for the event..

" Mein toh nahin aa paoonga Shourya...lekin Bachon ko toh zaroor bhejoonga..."

Nanu said to Shourya..

" Haan bapuji...aap Abir aur Kunal ko Meri taraf se keh dijiyega..."

Nanu nodded in agreement..

As Shourya and Varsha were about to take leave Mishti looked at Varsha..

" V maa..can I stay back for sometime..mujhe chotima se kuch discuss karni thi.."

Varsha... smiled at her.

"Ismein poochne ki baat Kya Hein...tum toh waise bhi is Ghar ki hissa hi ban Gayi ho..."

Nanu seconded Varsha..

" Haan .woh tho Hein.. Mishti ek din nahin aati toh bada khaalipan mehsoos hota Hein..aur Kethu sabse zyada apni saheliyon ko miss Kar rahi Hein."

Meenakshi smiled genuinely at this comment and pulled Mishti to her..

" Ab aap donon jaa rahe Hein wedding preparations keliye toh yeh donon wapas aa sakthe Hein na...?!"

Shourya... looked at Varsha..and she replied.

" It's only a week's matter..aur maa pata nahi kyun keh rahi thi ki thodi hi din Hein woh wahi theek Hein..."

"Rajshri ki Jo Marzi..bas sabko zyada miss karne jaa rahe Hein hum.."

Nanu surmised..

***

Mishti looked at Meenakshi as she sat on her bed ..

Meenakshi was restless...

"Chotima...aap pareshaan ho..? Koi problem mein ho..aap aise chup chup aur khoyi khoyi si kyun Hein...?"

Meenakshi looked at Mishti sideways.. flipping through the file...as she barraged her with questions..

" Tum kuch studies ke bare mein discuss karne aayi thi na...woh batao..mein theek Hoon..!"

"Mera discussion topic Hein Aap."

Mishti pulled Meenakshi beside her ..

" Ab batao Meri chotima itni sad kyun Hein..aur yeh mat batana ki humare jaane see sad Hein...mein ab yahaan Hoon and I can still feel your tension.."

Meenakshi held Mishti''s hand .. looking into the love and respect shining in her eyes ...for her ..

" Woh.. actually..I made a mistake..."

Meenakshi's words intrigued Mishti..

" Mishti beta..I am sorry lekin jab Socha tha tab mujhe laga that ki Meri decision tumhareliye sahi hoga...meine tumse pooche Bina hi tumhare aur Nihaal ki rishthe ki baat chalaayi thi...."

Mishti was dumbstruck..

" Chotima aap...!! Toh Jo Nihaal ne kaha ..woh actual mein tha...meine toh joke samjhi thi...lekin aap...??"

Now she understood why Abir was rough towards Meenakshii at that time ....and he didn't tell her ...

He didn't want her to feel bad or have any ill feelings for her chotima..

He was protecting her feelings..!!

Meenakshi continued...

" Obviously tumhein pata tha ki Ketki Nihaal ko pasand karthi Hein... Acha hi hua ki Nihaal Bharti se sab clear Kar Diya.."

" Lekin... Chotima..aap ..aap aisa karenge hi kyun...aap .. mereliye rishthe....Meri Shaadi...yeh sab..kyun..??"

Mishti was bewildered at the fact that Meenakshi didn't even ask her if she was ready for that step..

" Sorry beta...I know I was wrong in not asking you..or about... your dreams..."

Mishti lowered her eyes... unable to meet her eyes..

Meenakshi lifted her chin...

" Mein tumhein hamesha Khush dekhna chahthi Hoon...aur mujhe laga ki Nihaal aur uske parivaar tumhein Khush rakhengi... .lekin Kethu keliye mein bohot Khush Hoon...sirf ek shikayath Abir see Hein...kyunki use toh Nihaal ka mann pata tha...aur rishthe ki baat ka bhi...phir bhi .khair..uski toh aadat Hein ..."

She paused..exhaling introspectively....

"Lekin kabhi kabhi aisa bhi hota Hein ki ek decision chahe woh khud ka ho..ya doosron ka...apni hi life barbaad ho jaati Hein..Kisi doosre pe vishwas karna...itna mushkil ho jaata Hein...ki apnon se bhi khul ke baatein nahin Kar paathe...aur woh dard kabhi choot tha nahin...."

Her eyes were now focused on a distant point..

Mishti now knew that both Mom and Son were hurting upon the same individual...Baba..!

" Chotima...Abir ka Baba...!"

Meenakshi's startle was visible at Mishti''s words..

" Maine aapse kabhi poocha nahin...aur jaanti Hoon ki Bache ko badon ke baaton mein interfere nahin karna chahiye...lekin..Aap donon ke beech itna bada faasla kaise ho Gaya..meine bachpan mein aap donon ko saath mein Kai baar dekha Hein...jab  badepapa see Milne aate the.."

Meenakshi winced at mention of Vishambar and turned away from Mishti..but she  continued whimsically...without noticing her discomfort..

" Phir achanak humari family ...aapki family..sab aise kaise bikhar Gaye..??!"

Meenakshi was warring with emotions...the urge to spill everything buried deep within her mind was tempting...but to burden a girl with the harshest truths which she wouldn't be able to hear or forgive was a crime in itself...

" Beta ...har Khushi ko nazar lag jaatha Hein...aur aise hi kisika  bura nazar hum sabke khushiyon pe pada ...aur aisa dhokha aur dard sehne ki baad uthne aur ladne ke sivay koi aur option hi nahin tha..."

Mishti listened to her with sad eyes ..

"Tum bhi apne chotima ki zindgi se kuch seekho...Maine apne pati par aankh band karke vishwas Kiya aur badle mein mujhe dhokha aur dard Mila...kabhi bhi kisiko apne aap se zyada Pyaar mat karna...aur aankh band Kar vishwas bhi nahin karna....Dil jab tootha Hein toh hazaaron tukdon mein bat jaata Hein...aur har ek tukda jud ke bhi juda rehtha Hein...woh dard sehna sab ki bas ki baat nahin Hein..aur ek baar apne aap see bharosa ud Gaya toh...hum kahin ka nahin rahenge...jaise Mera haal tha...lekin mujhe apne parivaar keliye strong ban na tha... Rajshri behn ke liye strong hona tha...aur uskeliye Mujhe Mrs.Mehul Kapadiya se...

 Ms. Meenakshi Rajvansh ban na pada..."

" You are legally divorced..!"

Mishti''s voice was low but with awe...

Meenakshi turned to face Mishti..her face now transforming into the determined person she was..

"Kisiko bhi pata nahin hein...lekin ..mein kabhi bhi us aadmi see koi bhi rishtha nahin rakhna chahthi..

Jo dhoka baar baar deta Hein aise logon ko apni zindgi se nikaalkar phekna hi sahi Hein.."

Mishti had no idea about what Mehul uncle had done and Chotima was skirting around the point.. keeping her cards close to chest...but she witnessed the deep pain in her eyes ...a longing for happy days and the regret that it was impossible..

Abir doesn't know that his Baba was a cheat..?!!

Mishti reeled at this realisation..

And she would never be able to tell him that....he will break in front of her..!! And she wouldn't be able to see that,..

Just as he protected her by keeping Chotima's involvement in the rishtha talks...she will sheild him from this truth...

Mishti  ran upto Meenakshi hugging her tight...

" Sorry Chotima..Maine aapka Dil dukhaya toh...lekin Sab aapko leke pareshaan Hein...Nanu sabse zyada ...aur aap ab akeli nahin Hein...mein Hoon na...sab tension bhool jayiye aur humare saath Ananya di ki roke mein aayiye...a change of scene would work wonders.."

"Acha ..ab tu Meri  Maa ban rahi Hein Kya..!"

Meenakshi smiled...

" Actually Chotima... Neerav jiju ki Dadi thodi strong type ki Hein...so we do need your presence to give her a takkar ka muqabla..."

Mishti said sheepishly making Meenakshi burst out in a laugh...

*****

Yashpal Rajvansh stood by the door ...

Hearing every word his daughter said..

She was divorced...!!!!

Mehul ne use choda nahin.... Meenakshi ne Mehul ko choda tha..!!

Aisa Kya hua tha in donon ke beech....!!

The smile and laughter in his daughters face was the only thing that allayed his confused mind..

Once again he thanked God for bringing Mishti into their lives...

****

After seeing off shourya and Varsha to London.. Mishti walked back to home with a depressed Kuhu...

" Tum itni bhi despo mat maar Kuhu... you'll meet them in a matter of days..na.."

Mishti tried to cheer up Kuhu..

" Nahin... Papa Mumma ki jaane se nahin.. Kunal ki wajah se depressed Hoon..we fought today..!"

" Acha...kis baat ko leke..? " 

Mishti asked with folded hands knowing her answer..

" Woh.. Master's London mein karne ki..he doesn't want me to go...and ..and .."

She paused and Mishti completed her words..

" You want to go...!"

Kuhu nodded ..her dilemma and desperation evident in her face...

" Mein usse baat karthi Hoon...tum tension mat Lena.. we'll find a way.."

Rajshri was resting after an emotional farewell...

" Badimaa aapko  jaldi behther hona Hein..roke mein shaan badhana Hein na.."

Rajshri shook her head...

" Nahin Mishti... Tum dono  jao..mein Shaadi Tak yehi rahoongi...ek baar apni desh ki Hawa khayi toh mein wapas nahin lautnewali..."

"Badimaa...!"

"Mishti.. Kuhu ke saath tum bhi jaoge na London.. Maine tey karliya Hein..ab koi bhi kuch bhi nahi kahega.."

Mishti and Kuhu were shocked by Rajshri's decision, and had nothing to say seeing her set no nonsense face..

" Lekin India mein aap akeli...! Okay okay.. we'll see..ab aap rest karlo.."

Mishti signalled the caretaker to bring the dinner.....

After reading out to her they  tucked Rajshri  to sleep..

Both girls were silent as they went up ..

The changes happening in their life was bewildering and  shrouded with certainties and uncertainties...

The look they shared was full of apprehension..

" Everything will be alright Kuhu...I am not going to leave Badimaa alone.."

Mishti''s voice was determined..

*****

Mishti freshened up and after dinner ... took the flask to her room..

She took her meds and  looked at her phone the hundredth time...

Abir had messaged earlier that he wouldn't be able to meet her...by the lakeside..

And she too told him that Shourya uncle and V ma were going back to London ..so she too wouldn't be able to come...

Then nothing..

She tried his phone and got switched off message..

Abir ka phone... switched off..!

Mishti was tensed...

Is he okay..?? .her heart skipped a beat . Just the thought of something happening to him was unbearable..

She took her phone ..checking again..

Kunal...use phone karthi Hoon..

She was about to speeddial him that the thought struck her..

Kunal se Abir ke baare mein kaise poochoo..??! 

She put the phone down..

Nanu..!

Lekin Nanu toh so Gaya hoga..!!

Her anxiety was mounting as she paced in her room...and then an unusual sound startled her...

Some thing was disturbing the magnolia tree that shaded her balcony ..

And the door was ajar..!!

Mishti instinctively shut the lights.., grabbed her flask and ran to the balcony door...intenting to shut it fast..

But whoever was climbing up the tree had  succeeded and jumped swiftly to the balcony....

Mishti took in the silence and tiptoed  aiming her flask ..ready to strike...

And just as a figure moved by the door she charged ..

Only to end up in a tangled  bear hug... holding her captive in his strong arms...a palm cupping her mouth...

" My fiery girlfriend...!!!"

Mishti was about to elbow the man and stopped short at this whisper by her ear...

She now noticed that his  hold was sloppy... giving her room to turn...

But she needn't turn to know who that was..

His scent ...was unmistakable..

His voice... resonated with her heart beats..

Abiir...!!

❣️❣️❣️❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 1.4K 9
This a complete different story of two persons falling in love... What happens when a simple girl Mishti, who doesn't really believe in 'Love' meets...
34.9K 2.3K 11
Is love possible after marriage even with a dark past? Can destiny bind two people together? Hope you all like it....
42K 1.2K 22
It's a new dimension to the story of YHM from the point where Subbu reentered in Raman-Ishita's life.
175K 6.9K 32
Riansh love story ❤