You Conquered This Heart💜

By taekooklovere

This is a story about Siya Raghuram and Abhishek Varma..... "Cant you stop mentioning his name again and agai... More

It's been 10 years❤️
No one forgets their first love💜
Can't lose you🖤
He is missing💛
A/N
Marriage. 🤗
Friends
She is my wife😏
His Family💞
Not an update
First meeting❤
Till eternity😇
Reunion😊
A Dance💃
Drunk🥴
A kiss
Caring😌
Remember me?💘
Spider🕸
Tease 😉
Umbrella ☂️
Grateful🤗
Trip😊
Trip - 2
Trip-3 💕
Paris ❤
The Wicked Plan 🖤
First Time
Misunderstandings 👥
Pleasure
Dinner❣️
A talk 🤫
Fear🙁
Raunak
Love letter☹️
His brother
Ishita
Courage🥺
Our story😞

His plan

1.1K 55 3
By taekooklovere

When Siya woke up she was tightly held against a rock hard chest. Abhi's face was perfectly fitting in the nape of her neck. Even though the proximity was tickling her she didn't want push him away from her. She admired his sleeping face and gently caressed his long lashes, his nose and his Adam's apple. Everything was so perfect about him. She moved his hand that hugged her body and got up to freshen up.

Today she had to visit Anujith. She didn't know why he called her or what he wanted to discuss with her. She fastly got ready not waiting for Abhi to get up. Seeing her eat her breakfast fastly, her mother in law asked, "why are you in a hurry Siya? "

"Mom I am going to meet one of my friends. "

"Oh then is Abhi dropping you there? "

"No maa... I didn't get chance to tell him. Please let him know maa... "

"Let me know what? ", Abhi got up and was descending the stairs. She didn't want lie to him on his face, so that's why she planned to leave early but the thing that she wanted to avoid was happening.

" I am going to meet my friend. "

"Which friend? ", he questioned

"You don't know her"

"Should I drop you? "

"No Abhi... I will drive there. ", she said.

" Haa then take this car. ", his mom forwarded the car key to her. should I ask the driver to drive you?

"No maa I can drive. ", she replied.

After finishing the breakfast she took the key from mom and drove to meet Anujith.

When she reached the cafe Anu was waiting for her on a reserved seat. After seeing him, she soon went towards him and sat opposite him.

" Hai Siya,...please Sit", Anujith said pointing towards the seat opposite to the one he was sitting.

Things were awkward between them. This was the person she nearly got married to. But she wanted to have a good conversation with him.

"Siya ... I thought you would not come? ", he asked with a smile. She could see that this smile was a genuine one. She knew Anujith since childhood. If she has to evaluate his character she would simply say that he was a bit cocky at times but at the same time he was a genuine friend.

"How are you Siyu? ", he asked.

" I am good Anu...what about you, I am so happy to see you today. "

"I am not good Siyu. My happiness ended the day you married him. Why Siyu why? You have known me more than him. You know I liked you. Why did you chose him over me. ", it was too painfull for Anujith to pour his thoughts.

"It is not like what you think. Sometimes I feel guilty too. For dragging that wedding and not stoping it at the right time. But I wanted an escape from my unrequited love. Everyone used to say marry the one who loves you than the one whom you love. I wanted to try that desperately to forget him. I am sorry you have to suffer because of me. "

"But it a truth that you don't love me as much as I love him. Maybe that's the reason I am feeling as the luckiest woman in this world now because I got to marry him"

"You are right. I didn't love you much. You were my best friend till the entry of Abhi. When you started giving him the attention I was craving for I never liked it. Why did it have to be him Siya? Why? The person who broke my family. ", Anujith couldn't help but raise his insecurities.

"Abhi didn't do anything Anu. Just understand that. He was just a kid then. How can you blame a kid for what happened. ", Siya reasoned.

"Siya I was also a kid back then. I was a kid who was very happy with my family until Abhi came to our life. He was like an uninvited guest in our life who never left. Do you know after his arrival I haven't seen my parents having a pleasant conversation. Everything changed and slowly he started taking everything that was mine. Even my best friend's heart. I have all right to hate him. And I will never consider him as my brother. ", Anujith poured all the sorrows which he suppressed inside him.

" Anu I can understand you but Abhi is totally innocent. And I am still your best friend. Can't you understand that? "hearing that Anujith left a loud mocking laugh.

" Do you think he will let you even meet me again after this. Forget about it. He will play his tricks to break whatever friendship is remaining between us. ", he said.

Siya was really feeling helpless. She didn't know how she should convince him. She clearly knew Abhi was not such a person to restrict her but at the same time she didn't have any words to make Anujith understand everything.

" Anujith whatever you say, we are still friends. And we will remain being friends. No ones gonna break it. Okay? "
Anujith didn't say anything but lightly nodded.

"Then I will leave now Anu. Bye. ", by saying that Siya stood up and waved goodbye to Anujith.

.
.
.
.
From the outside of cafe Abhi was watching Siya getting out from the building towards her car. After making sure that she drove away from there, Abhi got down from the car and took large strides towards where Anujith was seated.

" I knew it I clearly knew it. , you will stalk her to here. ", Anujith said seeing Abhi moving to sit opposite him.

" What are your intentions? Huh? ", Abhi asked without any change in expression. Abhi didn't know how he managed to control his anger after knowing that Siya lied to him. But seeing his so called brother making moves to get close his wife angered him more.

" I always made my intentions clear Abhi unlike you. "

"For the last time I am telling you this. Siya is now your sister in law. You can't get close to her. ", Abhi said angrily.

"Oh really? Wasn't she your soon to be sister in law when you pulled the trick to be with her? Wasn't that wrong? ", Anujith snapped back at Abhi.

Hearing this Abhi glared back at Anujith.
" Tell me the truth? Wasn't that you that kidnapped me that day? Atleast show some guts to confess what you did to make her yours. ",

"Why are you asking when you clearly know ? "
.
.
.
.
Before the wedding day

Abhi was sitting on a raised stood accompanied by his friend Vivek Ahooja in a bar. Vivek was not a friend he had from his school nor college but a friend that he made in his business circle. Even though he had the same aloof cold traits of Abhi both of them had that understanding that kept their friendship gooing. Like Abhi he was also a person of few words but a person of actions. What helped them bond more was their similarity. They both made huge business empire from nothingness. He also had his own struggles to reach on same level as Abhi.

Vivek was sipping his drinks studying carefully his friend's broken heart. Abhi was sitting as if his whole world was going to stop

"Should I just kill the groom? ", he suggested

" The groom is my brother. ", Abhi replied without any expression on his face.

"Uff... I hate complications. "

"What the hell am I going to do if this marriage happen. I can't see her as someone else wife. Do something. ", Abhi was completely drunk and kept pouring his worries like a small baby complaining to his dad.

It was hard to get Abhi drunk. But Vivek truely knew Abhi can't handle three bottles of drinks. The funny thing was that only Vivek knew about this side of Abhi when the houghty man turns into a little puppy. But Vivek truely enjoyed this side of his best friend.

"What can I do. It's not like my lover is getting married. It is you who have to do something. ", Vivek said.

"I know but I have to think about her happiness. Maybe she is now in love with my brother. Why should I let her suffer. She should be happy always. My Siya should always have her precious smile on her lips. ", Abhi said hugging a wine bottle close to his chest.

" Then just wish your brother and your future sister in law good luck. "

" sister in law? Who? ", Abhi asked in dazed state.

" Who else? Your Siya? ", Vivek answered back.

"My Siya? My sister in law?.,.. Noo... No no no. I won't allow that ".

" Just stick to one place mahn. Weren't you the one who said now you want her happiness and all. Then why this denial now? ", Abhi again got disheartened when Vivek reminded him his own words.

"You are correct. I should let her be happy and give her my blessings. ", he said in half conscious state.

" There he goes in circles... First 'i cant let this happen' then 'i want her happiness' then 'i won't allow that' and the never ending cycle repeats. What am I gonna do with you my friend. ", Vivek sighed at his drunk friend before picking him sidewise by balancing his weight to guide him out of the bar.

Next day when Abhi woke up from his sleep he only had little realisation of what he said yesterday. But still he managed to recollect things and dialled Vivek.

"Hello Viv... Did we ? Yesterday we decided something? ", Abhi asked with hesitation.

"Off course we decided. ", Vivek said. Hearing this Abhi mood somewhat lifted up thinking that they yesterday made some plan to stop the marriage.

" What did we plan? I really can't recall anything ", Abhi asked.

" We planned to go with Siya's happiness. You itself said that you wanted her to be happy with your brother. "

"What? I said that? ", Abhi's whole mood dropped. Vivek was grinning from ear to ear silently after teasing Abhi.

" Yes. As you said you will wish them best for their future married life. ", by saying that Vivek cut the phone.

" Butt... ", beep sound could be heard from the other end...

Abhi didn't know what to do. He was confused as he didn't know what to do. He was feeling too helpless.

.
.
.
When Abhi reached the venue where the wedding is to be held, he couldn't see Anujith anywhere. When he left home with his family to the place, Anujith has said that he would come with his friends. But he was seen nowhere even after a long time.

While he was searching for Anujith, his eyes fell on Siya who was wearing a bridal lehanga standing at a distance. It was the first time he was feeling this painfull looking at her innocent face. He will not have any right to admire this beauty after a few minutes. The girl who he silently admired all these years will turn to be someone's wife. Even if he admired her secretly it was a pure feeling and not a sin but it will turn a forbidden love from today when she become his brother's wife. He felt his heart tightening with pain.

"Will all these years of yearning bear no fruits? ", he questioned himself.

Just then his phone rang showing Vivek's number.

" Viv.. I think I don't have the strength to see her wedding. I will come to you. ", he said.

" Who will marry her if you leave from there? "

"What? ", Abhi was confused.

" Guess who I kidnapped? "

.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.2K 35
🦢🪔They loved eachother with all their flaws and imperfections🦢🪔 Note-: each chapter contain less than 1000 words Book 1 of marriage series Siya...
300K 8.9K 47
Unexpected happened, marriage and love were the most despised words in Aaron's life While here Siya has been waiting for her prince charming.......w...
6.3K 467 10
Reyansh Raghuvanshi : He is the CEO of Raghuvanshi Empire, ruling over the underworld in Asia and Europe. He's known for his icy demeanor, ruthless...
455K 17.4K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...