Dear Fred

By rachel_lupinn

These are the letters all the Weasley family wrote to Fred after his passing to help them move on with their... More

Dear Fred, Love George
Dear Fred, Love Ginny
Dear Fred, Love Molly
Dear Fred, Love Ron
Dear Fred, Love Percy
Dear Fred, Love Bill
Dear Fred, Love Charlie
Dear Fred, Love Harry
Dear Fred, Love Hermione
Dear Fred, Love Lee
Dear Fred, Love Minerva
Dear Fred, Love Angelina
Dear Fred, Love Neville
Dear Fred, Love Freddie
Dear...
Their Reaction
MORE LETTERS!!!!

Dear Fred, Love Arthur

3K 155 109
By rachel_lupinn

Dear Fred

I know I have to do better, I have failed. I should have never let any of you join the battle. What kind of father am I. I remember as if it were yesterday the Triwizard tournament, I remember Amos and I celebrating when we seen Cedric and Harry return. I remember everything going quiet, the only thing audible was Amos's screams of anguish. I remember it so well because I remember thinking thank god Fred or George wasn't picked, thank god I still have them.
Do you remember that summer. I loaned you and George some money to start up Wizards Wizarding Wheezes and I made you swear not to tell your mother, then I found out Harry had lent you the money he had won and I nearly throttled the both of you. I regret that, I regret all the times I scolded you or shouted, I regret ever doubting you, I regret everything now.
Your mom just cries all the time and there's nothing I can do, nothing I can say. I don't know how to go on like this, I feel useless, unneeded.
Muggles don't interest me anymore, I can't find the time to be happy or passionate about anything. I have really tried to be strong for everyone but it's so hard. I know we didn't say it a lot Freddie but I love you more than I have ever loved anything in my entire life.
I never thought I would have so many children and I am blessed to have every single one of yous. The days you were born were the six greatest days of my life. April 1st being the most special because I got blessed twice. I miss you Freddie boy, you will always be missed.

Love Arthur

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 32.5K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 99.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5M 26.3K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...