Summer Camp | Mature |

Por cupacakepower

A good ol' summer camp is what you need before heading into the busy life of adults. What's better is that th... Mais

Bestest Of Friends
Silver Spoon
Take-Over
Widdle ol' Jimin
Banana
Fancy Dinner pt.2
Pocky Game
I'm not drunk, Baby
You Smile Like A Bunny
Fucking Adorable
Split Apart
heyy :)
Min Meow Meow
Min Meow Meow Pt.2
Sharing Feelings
Sexy Lipstick
Desperacy
Lantern Lamps
Frozen Kiss
Fake Love
Hurt But Closer
It's Been A While
Your Eyes Tell
Jeon Jungkook Can Do Anything
Kiss And Makeup
Plushie Equals Kiss
Craving... Rice
Found My New Kink
Hot Delivery Girl
Switchin' The Positions For You

Fancy Dinner

181 7 4
Por cupacakepower

~•~

His grip on Raemi was dominant, as he lead her to the standing shower. Turning the water on, and instantly smashing his lips on her once again. Raemi's lips were already red from their heated kiss at the door. She didn't know if she was doing it right. It was her first time.
She was the innocent, good girl. So when she agreed to Jungkook, she surprised herself. But Jungkook's presence was enough to make her knees weak.
She broke the kiss and gasps.

Raemi: Am I doing it right?
He raises an eyebrow, as the clothes were soaking wet.

Raemi: It's my first time.
She lets out and twirls a strand of her wet, brown hair.

Jungkook: No fucking way. You were amazing. It felt like you've done it many times before.

Raemi: Have you?
She asks, curiously.

Jungkook: Mhm, even the after part only once, when I was young and wanted to rebel against my parents a bit.
He chuckled and then his hands grab her nape as his nose caresses her jaw. Her eyes close shut, as she enjoys herself.
Jungkook's hands let go and starts to pull up the hem of her blouse. Her breath hitches as she feels a blissful touch to her skin. The first cloth was gone, and soon both of their wet clothes were on the floor. Their gaze never left each other's. Feeling an intense sensation and powerful tenderness in each other's eyes. Jungkook's eyes trail down her naked body. An attractive tanned skin, her breasts mediumly shaped, her hips defined and her cute tummy.

Jungkook: Your beautiful.
He lets out after his hypnotised stare at her body. She was red, like a tomato, and felt like she was on fire under his gaze.

Raemi: I bet you say that to all the girls.
He chuckles, then a finger feels the outline of her jaw, as he speaks.

Jungkook: I told you I've only done it once.
Raemi nods before reaching for his hands and places it on her right breast. He smirks before starting to rotate her hardened nipples. His lips slowly feel her neck, leaving soft kisses as the water hits both of their skins. She lets out heck's of moans, that strengthened the boner on his body.

Raemi: Ah~ Mmm~
Not once did his name leave her lips, and he wanted, no needed, her innocent lips to moan his name.

Jungkook: Say my name, baby girl.
He smirks and intentionally caresses her inner thighs with his long junior. She gasps and loved the feeling of it. His hands slowly slither to her naps again, taking her mouth onto his. Mouths move against each other in a slow but savoured way. Sliding a tongue and exploring her sassy, savage mouth.

Jungkook: Gosh, you taste delicious.
Raemi's cheeks were inflamed at his words and a wave of sensation was felt when he pushes their bodies together.
Jungkook grunts when he feels the girls lips on his strong collarbone. She tried to suck his skin, like he did to her, teaching herself from his actions. It seemed to be working because his body was moving against hers.
Her lips leave his skin, and his gaze was strong at hers. He leaves the shower and returns with a condom. His wet hair was covering his eyes and she had an urge to kiss him all over again. He places it at the tip.

Raemi: J-Jungkook. Your fucking big.

Jungkook: Wow, way to put it.
He laughs and rolls his eyes as she slightly laughs.

Raemi: I'm nervous...
She trails and he grips her hands. Interlocking her fingers with his, and rubs in a circular motion.

Jungkook: I promise, you'll be fine, and I'll stop if it hurts, hm?
She nods and takes in a deep breath. As he pushes himself into her, she lets out a gasp. He slowly pushes fully in and she whines in pain.

Jungkook: Your doing wonderful, baby girl.
He smiles, reassuringly and she nods, quickly. He starts to move. Slowly. In and out. In and out.
Soon, the pain was reduced and Raemi felt a spark of wonder in her legs. A sensation that made her weak.

Raemi: Ah~ Jungkook~
She moans out and he smirks, finally getting her to say his name. He starts to quicken his pace and she felt amazing. Like she was on cloud nine.

Jungkook: Ah~
He moans as his head falls back and Raemi releases alongside with Jungkook. He smiles at her and she softly smiles back. They're lips reunite in a long, sloppy, sexy kiss.
Before turning of the shower and the pair wrapped in white towels and into the bedroom.

Raemi: It's cold.
She shivers and Jungkook smiles at her cuteness.

Jungkook: Get changed. You can sleep on the bed, tonight.

Raemi: You really have proven to be a gentleman, huh?

Jungkook: I have, haven't I?
He cockily smiles and Raemi grins. She gets out her comfy pyjamas and looks at Jungkook, with a raised eyebrow, as he stares at her.

Raemi: Turn around.

Jungkook: Are you sure?
He lets out.

Raemi: Yes, mister.
She retorts and Jungkook groans before turning around and changing his own clothes. Then Raemi does the same before leaping onto the bed.

Raemi: Finally the bed.
She smiles and shuts her eyes.

Jungkook: You look cute.
He says referring to her pyjamas and her wet hair.

Raemi: Th-Thank you.
She lets out softly and bites her lips before looking away. As she looks at the man, who was brushing his wet hair. She finally let it sink in that she had sex with a man.
It was blissful and heavenly. Jungkook was about to pull his pillow to the couch, when Raemi pats the space next to her.

Raemi: We've had sex, what harm will be done if we sleep together?
She softly lets out and Jungkook was frozen. He had just let it sink in the fact the two of you just had sex. Was this gonna get awkward?
He smiles, gratefully.

Jungkook: Thanks.
He says and slides under the covers as Raemi's back was in front of his face. Their cheeks slightly red and there minds crazy with thoughts.

-

Y/N: Gosh, you look sexy.
You announced as you looked at Raemi's outfit.

Raemi: Thanks, but can you just quickly get ready. Your Jimin took long enough to get out of that dumb basket.
She speaks, referring to the morning out with the boys. You all had headed to a nearby park and Jimin being his playful, dumb self had gotten stuck inside the swings. Joy snorts, and holds her stomach.

Joy: Please don't remind me my belly hurts still from laughing at that situation.
Joy lets out as she applies her mascara.

Y/N: First of all, he's not MY Jimin. Second, that was fucking hilarious.
You girls were in Raemi's room, as it was bigger and easier to get ready in.

Raemi: Yeah, yeah.

Joy: Can you shut it, Imma trying to do my eyeliner.
You look over at her and grin.

Y/N: Your beauty is hurting my eyes.
Joy glares at you.

Joy: Thank you but can you use those lines when Jimin tries to flirt with you. We all know how you look at him.
You scoff.

Y/N: Whatever. Is Jungkook ready?
Raemi shrugs as Joy points her finger at the en-suite as Jungkook arrives out. The dressing table was filled with makeup essentials, and you quickly apply your light red lipgloss.

Jungkook: Can I quickly get my perfume?
He says politely as youse nod, and he searches for his perfume.

Jungkook: Where-
He stops midway as Raemi hands him his favourite perfume out of the collection stacked onto the table.

Jungkook: Right, thanks.
A smile escapes his lips as he realises she knew which was his favorite perfume. Raemi doesn't even look at his face as she gets back to her makeup. The thing was, the next morning was awkward for the two and they still hadn't talked it out. But no on realises and quickly finishes their looks.

They head out their door and Jungkook looked like a movie hero, as the three girls walk beside him. You were wearing a flowy maroon dress, as your arms were covered and your face beautifully painted. Your dress hugged your figure, perfectly making you look irresistible and your legs all shown out. Joy was in a quite long white dress, with netted patterns looking gorgeous as ever. And Raemi, was wearing a cute black dress that showed off her deliocus collarbones and shoulders looking amazing.

Y/N: I can't believe you just got ready with three girls.
You exclaim as he chuckles.

Jungkook: You guys weren't that bad, Y/N.

Joy: So humble.
She speaks and then stops, and looks up to him.

Joy: I think I'm in love.
Jungkook bursts into a cackle as you do too.

Y/N: I don't think Yoongi's gonna sleep tonight, and we know him and his sleep.
You mutter near Jungkook as he agrees. Joy was at the other side and looked at you confused as she didn't hear what you had said.

Joy: Wha-

Y/N: Nothing!

Y/N: Let's get it, girls!
You were about to rush of with them but stop and look up at Jungkook, with an innocent grin.

Y/N: And gentleman.
The three let out a laugh and head over to the decorated hall.

-

a/n:

an updateeeee~ hope you enjoyed it ;)

the dinner party is next, get ready! hope your all having good times and smiling even for a little bit.

coronas being a shit and all, but I hope you smile, you lovely humans!

oof, your smiles are hurting me they're so bright and beautiful😂😩

stay safe~

peace outttt!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

188K 10.7K 52
Min Yoongi and church was never really a good idea but what made it worth it was one of the church boys and Park Jimin is a church boy being held bac...
11.8K 765 12
"What a coincidenc-" "I thought Mina was coming with you?" [one set of twins. one boy. one-sided love.] In which popular boy, Jeon Jeongguk, is in de...
774K 22.9K 54
Park Jimin a very cute, handsome and sexy boy who is very jolly and sensitive. Jeon Jeongguk the hottest playboy of all with his friends Kim Namjoon...
208K 17.3K 53
''Jiminie, put your clothes on!'' ''No, Jiminie is hot.'' Jimin calmly and innocently fans himself as if walking around naked in your apartment is co...