Beautiful Soul - cash au -

By crystellethemage

He never imagined that this was going to be his life. He thought that one day he would make it out of this go... More

Trash
One Step Closer
Tides
The Darkness That We Know
Dark Eyes and Careless Hair
Deep Water
The Shadows Cover Me
Safest Place to Hide
Nothing Without Love
Climbing the Walls
Take A Bow
You Were Meant For Me
The Skies Above Ablaze
We Are Never Broken
Pieces of You
You Make My Heart Skip
Stuck On Survive
The Cruelty of Everyone Else
Wake Up Alone
I Found a Boy
Fly, Let Me Fly
The Way We Are Now
Dancing In The Wind
I Want You and Your Beautiful Soul
Beautiful Soul Extras
Share This Day Anew
Thought I Was Lost
Falling Is Like This
Chosen as Mine
The Road Less Traveled
The Best of Me
The Best of Me Part Two

Everything I Have is Yours

5.1K 151 53
By crystellethemage

Nash wakes up late morning on Friday, it's their last full day at the Dallas ranch, he can't deny that he's sad to leave. He got a taste of what life should actually be like and now that he knows he doesn't want to let it go. Returning to the old, dirty trailer will be incredibly difficult for himself and for the kids. He hopes that they won't be affected too badly but they've enjoyed their time here so much, Nash wishes that they could stay, that this was their new life but unfortunately they need to go back before Chad thinks of reporting that Nash kidnapped the kids. The one thing he is looking forward to is returning to work with the horses, there's something healing about working with animals, he wonders if that's why his mother loved it so much.

Cameron is already gone to work with Bart, he kissed Nash goodbye in the morning and insisted that Nash sleep in. Nash's mind wanders to the brown-eyed boy who has changed his life dramatically. Nash loves him, he loves him deeply and even though he feels he's not worthy of Cameron, Nash still can't be selfless enough to give him up. He wonders about their future, about what life has in store for them. He already knows that he'll never stop loving Cameron, it's just not possible and even though he doesn't doubt Cameron's love for him there's still a bit of fear in his heart that some day Cameron will grow tired of him and leave. But that fear is tied into his insecurity.

Nash gets up and showers, he changes into a pair of Cameron's clothes and then heads downstairs. He spends the day watching TV, waiting for Cameron to come by so that they can go together to pick up Hayes and Sky from school and then come back to enjoy their last evening at the ranch. Cameron mentioned taking them out on the horses on Saturday, Nash thinks it's a good idea. He doesn't know what awaits them in that trailer so he wants to make their last day at the ranch as good as possible.

He loses track of time and is surprised when he hears Skylynn's happy screams. She and Hayes come into the family room and give Nash gentle hugs.

"Cam picked you guys up?" He asks, confused as to why Cameron didn't come get him first.

"Yeah," Hayes says nodding at Nash. They get settled on the couch and Skylynn changes the channel to cartoon while Hayes plays on his iPod.

"Okay..." Nash says slowly. "So where is Cam?"

They shrug and continue to do what they're doing. Nash stands and peeks outside, he doesn't see Cameron's car. He picks up his phone and struggles to figure out how to send Cameron a text message. He finally manages to send him a quick message asking where he is. Cameron replies almost right away but he doesn't answer Nash's question, just lets him know he'll be back soon.

He flops back down on the chaise and pulls the blanket over himself. He starts playing around with the phone, trying to get used to it and figure out all the features. He's content, he glances at his siblings and they look content as well. This is the life that they should have had, the life that was ripped away by the man who so selfishly decided to drive drunk and kill not only his mother but Cameron's sister as well.

It's getting close to Christmas and a few days after that it's his birthday. He hasn't celebrated it since his mother's death. The kids don't really know when it is and he's never told Cameron when it is. He had wanted to but them small Christmas presents but he realizes that he'll have to spend that money on groceries. Going back to the simple meals they were taking to school would be cruel, Nash is going to try his hardest to get close to the nutritious meals they have been taking to school this week.

Cameron had mentioned that his parents will be home for the holidays, they seem like a very nice couple and although Nash is terrified to meet them he knows he has to. If he and Cameron are going to be serious then he'll have to meet them. He's worried, he's scared that they'll find him unworthy of Cameron and talk Cameron into dumping him. How could he survive that? He doesn't think he could, not on top of all the other things he has to go through.

He's still lost in his thoughts when Cameron arrives home and is startled when Cameron leans in and kisses him softly. Hayes and Skylynn are no longer sitting on the couch, they probably went to the kitchen to see what Rosa is making for dinner.

"You were a million miles away, baby." Cameron says, looking concerned. "You okay?"

"Just... not looking forward to returning to trailer tomorrow," he confesses, telling Cameron only part of what he was thinking about. He doesn't want Cameron to know how insecure he is about their budding relationship. He doesn't wan to ruin anything.

"Me either, I want you to stay so badly, Nash. I want you and the kids to live here with me, we would be so happy, the four of us," Cameron murmurs and leans in to press a soft kiss on Nash's lips.

Nash heart skips at Cameron's words, he knows that Cameron is being completely sincere. He's finally found someone that accepts him and his siblings but he can't actually live with him, it's so unfair.

"I wish we could stay, we would in a heartbeat. And not because of the things you provide us but because we love you and we want to be close to you. You make us happy, we feel your love, baby." Nash tells him sweetly and he presses a shy kiss on Cameron's lips.

Cameron knows he could be dirt poor and Nash and his siblings would still love him just as much, but he's glad that he's not because he can provide them with everything that they need. He just has to make Nash see that it's not bad to accept his help, that Cameron won't look down on him and that Cameron only wants to make Nash's life better.

There's a few things he wants to talk to Nash about before they head out. He doesn't want anything to be looming over their date so he wants to get it out now before they leave.

"Baby..." he starts off quietly and Nash looks at him. "I want you to listen to me, let me talk and then you can tell me whatever you want, okay?"

Nash nods and looks at Cameron intently.

"I know you have to go back to the trailer, I know you do. I know why and you're right about the whole situation with custody of the kids. My lawyer is looking into it but please baby, please let me lighten your load while we figure things out. I love you so much, baby and it kills me to see you struggle. I don't blame you for struggling, you carry more responsibility than an 18 year old should carry. You had no true support system, but now you do. You have me and even Rosa," Cameron tells him cautiously, he pauses to allow Nash to process what he's saying. He takes Nash's hands into his and strokes it gently.

"There are a few things I want to change. First, I want to pick you up for work and at the same time pick the kids up for school. We can drop them off together and then return to the ranch. That way they don't have to ride that old ass bus with that rude driver and you don't have to walk in the freezing weather. I feel really strongly about this, baby. It would kill me to know that you're walking in miserable weather when I have a perfectly good car that you guys can ride in. The second thing is I want to bring their lunch when I pick you guys up. Don't be ashamed, I know you're doing the best you can with what you have. I know you are, Nashy but Rosa would love to make them lunch and I know they've been enjoying them a lot," Cameron stops talking and gauges Nash's reaction. Nash looks thoughtful and he's chewing on his bottom lips slowly.

"The third thing is I want to keep picking them up from school and I can bring them back to the ranch, I know they'll absolutely love it, plus Rosa has fallen in love with them. She's treating them like her grandchildren, it's really cute. Once you're done working I can drop the 3 of you off at the trailer." He finishes talking and continues to stroke Nash's hand gently. Nash is quiet, his mind is racing, he had already been thinking about returning to their life exactly as it had been before but what Cameron is proposing makes their lives so much more easier and it's so beneficial for the younger children that it would be so selfish of him to say no just because of his pride.

"Please say yes, baby..." Cameron murmurs and he presses soft kisses on Nash's cheek, his jaw and even down to his neck.

"Please let me take care of you guys, let me do what I can, baby." He breathes out as he kisses his way back up to Nash's lips and captures them gently in a sweet kiss. He pulls away and looks into Nash's eyes, they are shining brightly.

"It's always been so hard for me to accept help, Cameron. But I shouldn't let pride get in the way, I don't have to be prideful with you. So yes, baby, I accept your help and I'm so grateful to have you in my life. You're quite literally perfect, Cam." Nash replies softly and he pulls Cameron in for a slow kiss. Cameron licks at Nash's lips, seeking entrance into his mouth. Nash grants it and their tongues swirl around each other as Cameron explores Nash's mouth.

They sit there kissing for a few minutes, Cameron wraps his arms around Nash's torso and slides his hands underneath Nash's shirt, he loves feeling Nash's soft skin underneath his fingertips. They move their heads in conjunction to the movements of their mouths, Cameron pulls Nash onto his lap, he wants to be as close to him as possible. Nash ends up straddling Cameron's lap as he wraps his arms around his neck. Their kiss becomes more heated as they get worked up, Nash starts instinctively grinding on Cameron, he doesn't realize the effect it has on Cameron.

"Fuck..." Cameron mumbles against Nash's lips, his hands rest on his lower back and he rubs the area gently. Nash pulls away, panting hard as he tries to catch his breath. Cameron takes the opportunity to kiss back down to Nash's neck and seek for his sweet spot. He nips and sucks on several areas of Nash's neck and knows that he hit the jackpot when Nash gasps his name softly. He latches onto that spot, nibbling it gently and then licking and sucking it. His hands move lower to Nash's ass and he squeezes them as he grinds up to Nash.

They're interrupted by the door bell and Cameron groans in disappointment when Nash gets off his lap and starts straightening his clothes. He has a bruise forming on the spot Cameron was kissing and Cameron smirks proudly. He lifts his hand and traces Nash's plump, reddened lips tenderly.

"I like making them look like that," he says lowly and causes Nash to shiver in anticipation. He wants to say more but they're interrupted.

"Cameron! You're NOT dead like everyone was saying," Matthew Espinosa exclaims loudly. Cameron grins and stands, giving him a small hug. Matthew is one of his close friends, he didn't attend the local high school, instead his parents shipped him off to a prep school in the Northeast. They always kept in touch and would see each other whenever they could. Even though he's rich he's not like Taylor at all, he never let it get to his head and the people that Cameron hangs out with outside of school are mostly like Matt.

Nash looks confused, he's never seen this boy before.

"Oh, who's this?" Matthew asks curiously, he takes a seat on the couch, making himself at home like always.

"This is Nash," Cameron tells him, smiling at Nash. "Nash this is Matthew, he's like one of my oldest friends. You probably don't remember him, his parents shipped him off to prep school in New York before freshmen year. But he attended junior high and all of that with us."

Nash smiles tentatively at Matthew, unsure of what to make of him just yet. "Hi."

"What's up, blue? Don't be shy, I don't bite." Matt jokes and gives Nash a friendly smile. He turns to Cameron.

"So I heard you and Tay-Tay had a massive falling out. Can't say that I'm torn up about it, I always wondered how you could be friends with such a colossal asshole." Matt says bluntly and Cameron shrugs.

"I didn't really like Taylor towards the end of our friendship, he became intolerable. He has his head so far up his ass it's unreal," Cameron replies and makes Nash laugh softly.

Nash realizes then that he and Matthew would get along just fine.

"God, I wish I could be a fly on the wall whenever his world implodes. It will be such sweet poetic justice, he'll become everything he hates." Cameron comments, a smug look on his face.

"Wait, what?" Matthew asks, he leans forward always willing to find out the latest news.

Cameron explains everything that he heard his parents talk about before they left for their trip, Matthew looks genuinely shocked.

"Oh my fucking god, that is going to be amazing. I mean it's not right to laugh at someonelse's misfortune but Taylor really brings the bad juju on himself. He thinks he's the shit, but doesn't realize he's actually shit. I never got a long with that asswipe, not even in primary," Matthew says and he has the same smug look Cameron has.

They continue catching up for a bit before Matthew stands and says he has to be back home for dinner. They hug and promise each other to make plans soon. Like Cameron, Matthew has decided to take on the family business so he'll be in town now. They say their goodbyes, Matthew waves at Nash and then he leaves.

"I like him," Nash comments after he leaves.

"Good, you can come with me when we hang out. He's totally different than Taylor and so are the friends he hangs out with," Cameron says and then he pulls Nash up from the couch.

"Wha?" Nash says, confused as Cameron laces their hands together and leads him out to the car.

"I'm taking you on our first official date," Cameron tells him as he opens the door for him. Nash looks shocked and gets inside the car. Cameron shuts his door and then gets in on his side.

"What about the kids?" Nash asks as Cameron takes off driving.

"They'll be fine with Rosa," Cameron says and he drives to the pier where his boat is waiting for them.

Their first date goes as perfectly as Cameron envisioned it. He leads Nash onto the boat, it's the first time Nash has ever been on one and he has childlike excitement when Cameron lets him drive it for a bit.

Cameron feeds Nash his favorite tropical fruits and Nash does the same to him. It may seem cliche but they both love doing it.

They're out in the middle of the lake and they cuddle close on the comfortable padded leather seats and watch the sunset. They lie there and talk softly. They talk about their future together, about what they want out of life. The world seems limitless when they're together. They talk about the hopes that Cameron's lawyer will be able to figure out a way to get Nash custody of Hayes and Skylynn so that they can leave the dump that they live in. They don't call it home, it was never home. They see what a true home is like and Nash believes their real home is wherever Cameron is.

It was a simple date, nothing lavish but it was perfect for them. It's exactly what they needed. There's a little bit of sunlight left when Cameron turns to Nash and kisses him passionately. He pulls away and stares into the blue eyes that he's grown to love so much, that he can no longer imagine a life without.

"Be my boyfriend," he says softly, his fingertips tracing Nash's face gently. Nash nods rapidly, unable to trust his voice and Cameron grins happily and presses another deep kiss on Nash's lips. They keep kissing until it's dark outside and they can no longer see the shore. Until it cools down and they start to shiver slightly.

Cameron doesn't want Nash to get sick so he reluctantly turns the boat's motor back on and heads back to shore. Nash helps him secure everything before they head back home.

They enter the home and it's quiet, they check in on the kids who are sleeping in their room. Cameron then leads Nash to his bedroom, they strip down to their boxers and slide into bed together. Cameron makes Nash feel completely comfortable, even though Nash has a pattern of bruises littering his body, he doesn't care because Cameron loves him despite the marks.

Cameron doesn't want to push their relationship too fast, he wants to take it slow. But he can't resist Nash's lips and he pulls him close and begins to give him open-mouth kisses that set both of their bodies on fire. Cameron has access to all of Nash's skin and it's like he can't get enough. He gently moves his hands across Nash's body, stroking it gently.

Nash responds by moaning softly into their kiss. They enter a heated make out session, making the most of their last night together. Cameron wonders how he'll be able to sleep without Nash's heat, without his embrace. It's only been a week but Cameron knows he'll miss him desperately. Nash comes to the same realization.

Cameron pulls away from their kiss and looks down at Nash, a small frown on his face.

"I'm going to miss you so fucking badly, Nash." He confesses quietly. Nash nods and buries his face in Camerons chest.

"I'm going to miss you too," he replies. They know that they'll see each other every day, but they'll miss each other at night. They'll miss their loving embrace, how their legs get tangled and the happiness they feel waking up next to the one they love.

Cameron will especially miss the look on Nash's face as he slowly wakes up and his eyes are unfocused and he doesn't know what's going on, it's one of the cutest things about Nash.

They reattach their lips and continue to kiss until late into the night, neither of them dare push their relationship to the next step. They both unconsciously agree that they will take it slow, that they want to build a solid relationship before they become intimate with each other.

They fall asleep with the faces pressed close together, their arms wrapped around each other tightly and their legs tangled together.

It is the best sleep that either of them have had in years.

A/N- Wooo, Cash is officially together <3. I may write another chapter tonight, I'm on a roll! Comment! Is Wattpad being a bitch for any of you guys? it is for me! But at least I can still post!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 410 16
{Complete, 14 Chapters & an Epilogue} How does it feel loving a person who has a serious mental problem? Due to a traumatic past, Lyle lost all his m...
Mute By iconicaaa

Fanfiction

320K 10.5K 35
when a geeky mute boy meets a hot basketball captain; more things happen than you would imagine. achievements: number one in 'cash' nine-hundred f...
12.3K 201 24
Nash Grier was adopted by the Cameron Dallas. After a couple days he can't help but have feeling forwards him but how can he tell he has never felt l...
23.5K 811 25
{Currently being edited, if it becomes unpublished i'm just writing more in the chapters and would be published again soon} Knowing what to do with y...