Meant to be

By j_readsig__

Allison is Kara Lindsays younger sister and best friend. She meets a tall dark haired man with gorgeous green... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 YAY
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Jeremys and Ashleys Wedding
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Moving Day!!!
Chapter 18: Bens Birthday!!!
Chapter 19: Allys Graduation!
Chapter 20: Allys birthday!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: December 11th
Chapter 26: December 11th part deux.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Getting ready!
Chapter 30: The I do's
Chapter 31: The reception
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: S.F July 18th
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: C.A.F
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: C.E.J
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46: O.F & E.C.M
Chapter 47: Birthdays!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49: A.F
Chapter 50: D. D. C. F.
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 53: Part One
Chapter 53: Part Two
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: The End
My last announcement

Chapter 38

118 5 23
By j_readsig__

March 20th, 2018

12:00 PM

Ally and Bens apartment

Bens Pov

I came home from work early today. Ally is four months pregnant now. We still haven't told anyone since we've both been so busy. Ally, working on her book, which seemed to be going very well... or at least that's what she's been telling me. I've been working on a couple of things but I haven't been as busy as Ally.

Ally wasn't at the apartment which would usually mean that she'd be at work. But today was her day off...

I rushed inside the apartment. "Ally? Ally! Are you here?!" I called out while searching every room of our small apartment.

Allys Pov

Something bad was happening, or at least I think. This whole day I'd been feeling things in my stomach. (edhebdhnd) After everything that happened last year I started overthinking. So I rushed over to the hospital forgetting to call Ben.

I walked into the hospital and asked for Dr. Robbins. She took me in for an exam. She left the room for a while so I called Ben really quickly.

A: Ben?

B: Ally? Where are you? I've been looking all over for you! Are you okay?

A: Ben, I'm in the hospital... I- I think somethings wrong.

B: What? W- What hospital?

I told him the name of the hospital and hung up.

Bens Pov (Yes I know we're switching povs a lot but it's just for dramatic effect.)

I just got off the phone with Ally and ran to my car. I dialed Karas number and put her on speaker.

K: Hey Ben! What's up?

B: Ally's in the hospital. She's four months pregnant but we didn't to tell anyone because of everything that happened last year with Samuel.

K: She's in the hospital? What's wrong?! Where is she?!

B: She's in-

everything went black.

Karas Pov

K: Ben? Ben?! Are you there?!

-call failed-

My baby sister is pregnant and in the hospital. I don't even know where Ben is or if he's alive.

There's only two hospitals that are really close to Ben and Allys apartment. I asked Kevin if he could drive because I was too worried about my friend and my sister. I tried calling Ben. "He won't answer!" I said in frustration. "K, Honey, relax. He's probably already at the hospital with Ally." Kevin said, trying to calm me down. I put my phone away and said "No. The call got cut off and I heard something in the background. I don't know what it was but I know Ben wouldn't randomly hang up on me after telling me that my little sister is pregnant and in the hospital!"

"She's pregnant?!" Kevin said. "Four months. They didn't want to tell us anything because of what happened last year with Samuel. And I get that but she could've told me." I said, running my hands through my hair.

"Okay we're here, we're here." We got out of the hospital and ran in. "I'm looking for Allison Lindsay- I mean Fankhauser. Is she here?" I asked the lady at the front desk. "take a seat in the waiting room." she said. "I'm not going to take a seat! I need to know where my little sister is!" I yelled.

She sighed and said "Floor three room 8." Kevin and I took the elevator to the third floor. We walked into room five. "Ally?" I said as we walked in. She was smiling, "Hey guys!" she said. I walked over and hugged her, "Hey little sister! So am I having a neice or a nephew?" I said with a slight laugh.

She giggled and said "I don't know yet, but baby is fine." "Ah, I can't believe you didn't tell me A!" I said, smiling. Her facial expression changed. "Hey wheres Ben?" she asked. "We don't know yet."

Allys Pov

Kara know I'm pregnant now. Which is honestly great but I just wanted Ben here.

A doctor walked in. "Is Allison Fankhauser here?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm here." I said. He sighed, "We have a Ben Fankhauser down in the E.R." My heart started racing. "What? What do you mean?" I said. "He was in a car accident." Tears started forming in my eyes, "What- Is- Is he okay?" I asked. The doctor explained everything to us.

"He was in a car accident. He was unconsious at first but once he woke up he asked about you. We told him how you were... and he started crashing. We rushed him into an emergency surgery. Theres something wrong with his leg and he has a concusion. His doctors are doing everything they can to keep his leg but we might have to amputate." He said.

"Can I- Can I see him?" I asked, my heartbeat still racing. "He's still in surgery but you can wait in the waiting room once you're done here." he said before walking out of the room.

A couple minutes later Kara, Kevin, and I walked down to the E.R waiting room. My hands were shaking and my pulse was racing. "Ally do you need anything?" someone asked me. I ignored them and just stared down at my hands.

My husband is lying somewhere in this hospital on an operating table. He could be dying right now for all I know. I didn't even get to say goodbye. He's my bestfriend and the love of my life and I could lose him right now without saying goodbye. I'm not ready for that yet. Samuel died and I died. Ben was the only person who knew what I was feeling. He stayed with me for almost six years! He's honestly the only person I've ever really loved. If he dies I'm not ready to raise this baby on my own. I'm not ready to say goodbye to him. I just want to see him right now.

"Ally! He's out of surgery!" Kara said. "What room is he in?" I asked the doctors. "Room 10. We can take you the-" "I hate this damn hospital." I whispered to myself as I walked into Bens hospital room. This is the hospital where I lost my baby. The hospital where I found out my baby was dying and that he was in pain. This is the hospital where my husband was taken to after he got into a freakin car crash.

Ben was lying in a hospital bed, unconcious, with a cast on his leg. I walked over and sat down next to him.

-one hour later-

Kara and Kevin were calling our friends and telling them about Bens accident. This was the first time all day I was alone with Ben.

"Hi. um, I don't know if you can hear me. I love you. I love you Ben. We've been married for two freakin years already and I swear to god. If you die on me I'll kill you. Which isn't possible but- I have no idea what I'm saying right now but- but I just want you to know that I love you so much Benjamin Charles Fankhauser. I don't think I'll ever stop loving you. Ben, I'm- we're having a baby in five months. You can't just leave me now Ben."

I was holding his hand. "I love you. I love you so much Ben." I felt his hand squeeze mine. "I- I love you too Al." he groaned. I gasped- "Oh my god!" The doctors ran in and checked on him. "We're going to have to keep him for about two weeks." the doctor said. "Okay thank you." I said.

Ben was still holding my hand. "How's the- how's the baby?" Ben asked. I pushed his hair away from his face and said "She's- The baby's fine." He smiled and said "It's a girl?" I laughed and said "I don't know yet but I think it's a girl. Mothers intuition I guess."

He pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him back softly. "I'm glad you're okay." I said, smiling at him. "Me too. Babe, I don't care about my leg. All I care about is you-" he started to say. "Shut up. You're okay Ben. You don't have to worry about that- not yet. Okay?" I said, cupping his face in my hand.

"Okay. Okay." he said. "I love you Ben." I said, smiling. "I know." he said with a laugh. "Oh shut up!" I said, giggling. He smiled at me and said "I love you too Ally."

Kara, Kevin, Jeremy, Ashley, Corey, Meghan, Tommy, Andrew, and Scott walked in. "Hi guys." Ben mumbled. I turned around to face them. "Hey." I said, smiling. Meghan and Ashleys eyes went wide as they saw my small bump. "You're pregnant?!" They yelled. I laughed and said "I'm due the end of August." They ran over and hugged me. "Boy or girl?" Ashley asked. "We don't know yet Ash." I said.

"What about Ben is he okay?" They asked. "He's fine." Ben said from his hospital bed. "He's also sitting right here." he added. Corey, Jeremy, and Ben were talking.

Three days later

"You okay Ally?" Andrew asked me. "Yeah I'm fine." I said while watching Ben through the window. He wrapped his arm around me and said "Have you left the hospital since the accident?" "No. I've mostly been in Bens room- well I'm always in Bens room." I said, while yawning.

"C'mon let's go." he said. "I have to stay with Ben though." I said. "Corey and Meghan are there with him. He'll be okay." Andrew said. "Where are we going though." I asked. He smiled and said "I'm buying you lunch."

He led me down to the cafeteria and bought me lunch. "Thanks." I said. "You're welcome. Now talk." he said. "About?" I asked, taking a sip of my drink. "About Ben and how you feel. You haven't left this hospital in three days Ally! We're all worried about you." he said.

"I just- I hate this stupid hospital! All the crappy things that have happened to me happened in this fucking hospital! My baby freaking died here and now my husband is in a hospital room! He could die too! And I can't go through that again- I just can't." I said while breaking into tears. Andrew hugged me.

heheheheheheh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 16.7K 42
In which Lilly Martin pines after her best friend, who has sadly had a crush on her twin sister since kindergarden.
38K 624 27
Hailey Cook is Jamie's sister and Alex's best friend. Their bond is getting closer than ever. But it seems like everyone wants to tear them apart. An...
59.2K 1.2K 41
Allison Argent was the new girl in school. She was a bit of a geek, quiet and only had one friend, Lydia Martin. She had always been shy, not the bes...
360 11 14
when Stiles, Scott, Allison and Lydia are befriended by new girl Casey who has a dark secret. When Stiles and Casey date are they in danger? When Cas...