DEAR GOLDEN, theodore nott

By TheamazaynGirl

( 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 ) ✨🌛🍀 ― dear golden, you're so brave. in which theodore reminds aurelia potter of... More

Intro
graphics
playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
a/n

characters

50.9K 1.5K 433
By TheamazaynGirl

✧˖*°࿐

-- AURELIA EVANGELINE POTTER is popularly known as the girl who lived ​​​​​​. Being Harry's twin, everybody expected her to be just like him ; bold, daring, popular among friends, etc. But she was nothing like him ; being a hufflepuff was the first biggest difference. Her brilliant and deep set hazel eyes were always filled with sparkling kindness and goodness.having her father's looks, she was no doubt the beautiful creation of god. She was rather the outcast twin, who preferred to spend her time alone, under the sunlight. She had always find good in everyone, even in the ones who call her a 'freak'. The scar on her neck was something which sometimes amused her. She believes that there is something positive in everybody, no matter who they are.

✧˖*°࿐

-- THEODORE NOTT is a pure blood wizard who strongly supports the pureblood supremacy. Having a father who is a death eater, he was brought up to be a cold, rude and rather reserved boy. He was expected just to be like his father and make him proud one day. He wasn't quite happy with following his father's footsteps. loosing his mother, he lost himself somewhere in the dark. waiting for someone to enter his life like a saviour, turns out to be the Potter girl.

✧˖*°࿐

-- HARRY JAMES POTTER is the boy who lived and is quite famous in the Wizarding world along with his sister. Growing up with the durselys, he was never treated with love. The only love he received was from her sister, Aurelia whom he loved to pieces. He hated when students teased her about being an outcast. He knew that his sister was unique which doesn't meant that she was an outcast. He wished to kill anyone who ever dared to call her a freak or an outcast. Being in different houses, he was separated from his sister and rarely got time to spend with her. He wanted to save her from everything which could hurt her.

✧˖*°࿐

[a/n] : hello, i won't update it much frequently. But let me know your thoughts. bye

and if you're reading this book Or any book then pls vote. don't just read without voting. the authors work very hard to write a book so at least vote, that's all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 6.8K 25
𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 book one of the UL series. " admit it, you care about me. " [completed. starte...
28.4K 1K 33
𝗪𝗮𝗿 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘅-𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗘𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟯𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝘂𝗴�...
Ruthless By Maia

Fanfiction

4.5K 203 9
James Potter casts his own spell to protect his only son; but he was never as good with Charms as Lily was. (A more ruthless Harry Potter grows up t...
282K 5.8K 22
show me one angel that never fell. ©2020 Willow (GOLDEN TRIO, POA AU) (THEODORE NOTT × FEM!OC) (BOOK ONE OF TWO, BOY IN THE BUBBLE : COMPL...