SEXTAPE. ( sᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs )

By KENMASYN-

Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ [Y/ɴ] ʜᴀs ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ,sᴇʟғɪsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ʙᴏʏs ɪɴ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. Sᴏ ᴡʜ... More

BE A GOOD PET FOR US.
-🚏( 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 )
- 📹 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ҉
- 📹 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ !!!!

- 📹 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ҉

23.2K 777 1.4K
By KENMASYN-

It was quiet in the Inarizaki high dorm rooms. Everyone was softly sleeping, dreaming about different things.

6:59 am read the big clock in the hallway of the sixth floor. Which meant that in exactly one minute a specific alarm would set off and try to wake up the two people sleeping in it's room.

And yes, suddenly a rather shrill alarm was heard in room 673 roughly waking up the girl and the boy sleeping in their comfy bed.

Y/n groaned at the sound of her best friend's alarm. He has always had it, even though Y/n told him countless times that he should buy a new one before she throws his clock out of the window.

"Sakusa turn it off." Y/n said in her morning voice. Sakusa looked at her, with a distraught face and his hair all over the place, and quickly turned his annoying alarm off.

At the sight of her best friend in his current state, Y/n had to laugh a bit. Sakusa looked at her confused, not knowing what was so funny about the situation.

Y/n just shook her head with a smile on her face and threw her face into her comfortable pillow.

"I'm not going to stand up from this bed any time soon. It is so warm and comfy and the outside is bad and cold." Now it was Sakusas turn to laugh.

"Come on, you sleepyhead. You know that school starts at 8:50 and we still have to eat something. I'm not letting you skip any meals." said Sakusa and stood up from his bed.

He sat down next to the still sleepy girl and tried to shove her pillow away from her, but she had a really firm grip on it.

"Sakusa stop, I will stand up just let me sleep for about 5 minutes. Please ?" Sakusa knew that these five minutes could turn into a whole hour really quickly, but he let it slide this once knowing that they went to sleep really late last night.

"Okay i'll lay your school uniform on your table." said the boy and stood up making his way to the bathroom first.

Y/n groaned and tried to get a bit more warmer by pressing her knees against each other, but that sadly didn't work.

A thing about Inarizaki highs dorms is that the heater doesn't work. It hasn't worked the last two years and even when Y/n was in her first year the older classmates complained about the cold of the dorms.

And the problem is that Y/n gets cold easily, for this occasion Sakusa even bought her a heating blanket in their first year. It was the best Christmas present she has ever gotten, well at least that's what she said at the moment.

But the heating blanket is still in her closet since she didn't know that at this time of the year the weather could be so cold.

Before she knew it, Sakusa was back next to her bed again. "Y/n come on you know that the others hate waiting for us." She looked at Sakusa with tiny and tired eyes and decided to not annoy him today.

She pulled her blanket off of her body and stood up from her bed. Sakusa smiled at her and gave her a quick hug just like yesterday.

Y/n gave him a tired smile back and went to the bathroom to brush her hair and teeth, wash her face and get ready for the day.

"Okay so we will meet the others at the little kitchen in the back of our floor in about thirty minutes. Osamu has probably cooked breakfast by then." said Sakusa while Y/n was brushing her teeth.

When she was done in the bathroom she looked at her desk and saw that Sakusa really put her entire school uniform, cleaned and organized on the table.

"Omi-Omi you seriously didn't have to do that." Sakusa smiled at her. "I always do that in the morning and you know it."

While Sakusa was changing in the bathroom Y/n quickly changed into her uniform in the room.

She looked at herself in the mirror fixing her hair and the little bow tie they had to wear. When Sakusa was finally done, they both put on their school shoes.

The boys were allowed to wear some leather shoes while the girls had to wear autumn block heel shoes. It annoys many girls and some even broke their foot.

"You're always as tall as me with these shoes." said Sakusa while looking at his best friend. "Yeah i know but if i break my foot in these like in first year i will throw them at the principal for making me wear them."

Sakusa laughed while he put his books in his school bag. Y/n did the same organizing everything and taking her little black notebook with her.

When they walked out of their room, Asahi was already standing there with Nishinoya. "We just wanted to get you guys." said Nishinoya energetic like always.

The smaller boy ran to the end of the hallway right into the kitchen where everyone else was waiting. "Sorry that we are a minute late." said Y/n and sat down next to Suna who was still sleeping.

"Don't mind him. We went to sleep so late last night and he needs a bit more sleep." said Osamu while looking at the sleeping figure next to him.

They all started eating the little breakfast Osamu made them. Lev and Yaku had a little argument in between, Tanaka came running down the hallway because he was late, Konoha told Y/n a bit about his summer, even though they almost saw each over every two days.

Even Suna woke up by the smell of the food and began to eat. Aone and Futakuchi also joined their friend group and ate something. Kunimi and Kindaichi mocked each other's hair like they always did in the morning.

This has been a tradition for the last two years. The little group met each other in their first year when none of them wanted to go to the dining hall to eat breakfast and everyone went to the kitchen.

Osamu volunteered to cook something for everyone and they all sat down and talked with each other.

And so was the little friend group formed. None of them were exactly popular in school, maybe Osamu since he was Atsumus twin brother but other than that they all had their little peace.

"Okay guys, school starts in 10 minutes." said Asahi and stood up from the table. Everyone else was following him and soon enough they all were in the hallway of the classes.

"Okay Y/n you are in class 3A. Sakusa,me,Kunimi,Suna,Osamu,Asahi and Aone are in class 3B and the rest are in 3c." said Yaku and handed everyone their class papers.

"Okay bye guys !" said Y/n and went to her class. "She is such a nerd." said Nishinoya. "Yeah she has spent her last two years studying to finally be in class A." said Tanaka.

"You know that she wants to go to that college but she needs perfect grades for that. And if she doesn't go there I don't want to know what her parents are going to do to her." said Sakusa with a bit of worry in his voice.

"Yes but she is our friend and we will support her no matter how much she studies to achieve her dream college. And if she needs help we are here for her." said Aone and everyone immediately agreed.

It was true. Y/n has been thought as a little kid that she has to go to that college otherwise her parents will be disappointed. She has studied a lot these past two years to actually get into a collage approved class and her friends have supported her since day one.

She was like their little nerd. Sometimes they had to lock away her books so that she even gets some sleep. But they wouldn't want her any other way. Everyone parted their ways and went to their class.

When Y/n got inside her class she sat down in the left corner, next to a window where you could look at the forest right next to the school.

She didn't really pay attention to the students who went inside the class. Y/n took out her books and little notebook and started to write something down.

When the teacher finally arrived, they did all the class things, like making a seat plan and other stuff. About twenty minutes after the lesson started the secretary knocked on the door and came inside the classroom.

She went to the teacher and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and waited for her to be outside the classroom again.

"[Y/n] please go outside someone wants to talk to you." said the teacher. The girl was confused but still stood up and went to the door.

"No take your stuff with you, this might take a while." She nodded at the teacher, packed everything and walked outside the room.

When she got outside the secretary smiled at her. "[Y/n] ! It's so nice to see you again." The woman has always been a bit too energetic then she should be.

She took [Y/n]'s hand and took her somewhere. At some moment [Y/n] realized that they were going to the library. Without questioning anything the girl went along.

When they were inside, the librarian looked at them a bit angry but still let them go in further. When they finally got to the big table [Y/n] saw that there were multiple lists laying on the table.

"Oh you guys are finally here." said a rather deeper voice. "Oh I'm so sorry Sugawara-chan for taking so long. She's here now." said the secretary and quickly ran out of the library.

[Y/n] didn't even dare to turn around, she didn't want to face any of the people standing behind her. "Please turn around, we can't exactly communicate if you only show your back." said another voice, this time she recognized the voice better. It was the principal who was talking to her.

The girl turned around and faced everyone else in the room. It wasn't only the principal who was here. No, that would have been better than the current situation.

In front of her, behind a desk were standing the six guys.

And they were smirking at her. That smirk already told her that this wasn't right. That smirk said that they have something planned and it most definitely wasn't something good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 17.3K 28
accepting coach nekomata's invitation to be the manager for the boys volleyball team wouldn't have been so stressful if you were aware of your charmi...
343K 10.3K 22
❪ 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 ❫ 🎧 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥 , 𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖳 , 𝖤𝖳𝖢.  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝖺𝗄𝖺𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗅�...
5.3K 340 19
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙. A girl who has been hurt by volleyball in the past. And a...
2.2K 74 14
𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 2 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙠𝙮𝙪𝙪 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚! 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙎𝘼𝙑𝘼𝙂𝙀...