Lil' Red Riding Hood | Derek...

By shortfilipino

"Hey there Little Red Riding Hood You sure are looking good You're everything a big bad wolf could want" Gold... More

Lil' Red Riding Hood
1: Body in the Woods
2: I like my sugar
3: Freak of nature
4: It was scary
5: Scary werewolf gives me the heebie-jeebies
6: Playing Lacrosse is Hard
7: Making friends isn't always easy
8: Their problems are my problems
9: Being Gross is a Boy Trait
10: I talk when I'm nervous
11: Far Longer Than Forever
12: Into the Woods
13: Walking on Sunshine
14: One call
15: What kind of dog are you?
16: The Dark of the Night
17: One long night
18: Much more to the story
19: Maternal Ancestry
20: Back to school
21: Attics are usually dirty
22: House Swap
23: Mercier Friendships
24: Pretty or not
25: Who's that Alpha?
26: Family protects family
27: That's not cupid's arrow
28: Too much whiskey isn't good for anyone
29: Some kind of inception
30: Oh, my God, it's Stiles
31: Let's take some pictures
32: Trudging through the woods
Lil' Red Riding Hood
33: Graveyard shift
34: Paige of music
35: Enter the Mercier Hunters
36: Family Importance
37: Welcome to Beacon Hills
38: Secrets in a House
39: No more masks
40: Looking through Glass
41: One thing on the list
42: Lines of a War
43: Snap, Crackle, and Pop
44: Out of Commission
45: Late Night Drown Fest
46: Fuzzy feeling
47: His Nice vs. My Nice
48: I have a feeling
49: Clubbing's fun when you're not fighting a lizard
50: Everything's Legal when Cops aren't around
51: Faith and Trust
52: Her Release
53: Familial Bonding
54: Where have you been?
55: No killing please
56: The Accident
57: Claws and Guns
58: Breathe In and Breathe Out
59: Town Whackjob's Birthday
60: Paige, the murderer magnet
61: Maggie, the adult
62: How important is your family?
63: Things within 24 hours
64: You need a day to yourself
65: Game Night
66: Margaret and Peter
67: Familial Betrayal
Lil' Red Riding Hood
68: Permanent, like our friendship
69: Attack of the Crows
70: Nothing Dull Happens in Beacon Hills
72: Teaching Assistant
73: Mental Health
74: The Creepy Uncle

71: Do you hear what I hear?

3.9K 152 80
By shortfilipino

Paige walked out of her room dressed better since she was going out with Stiles and Scott to some party. She knew that this was a friend of Stiles' when they were younger but now that she really thought about it. She didn't really know a lot of Stiles' friends from his childhood. She always thought that Stiles and Scott were her only friends, but knowing she was actually around Derek made it clear that a good chunk of her childhood was missing in her memories.

She whistled happily while leaving her room when she noticed her aunt leaning over the sink, "Did you drink too much again?"

"Might have..." Maggie offered with a weak smile, she groaned and spat in the sink, "Maybe you should take the wine away from me."

"Are you drinking a new wine?" Paige asks while going through their vitamin and medical cabinet, "Maybe that's why your stomach has been so upset lately."

"Well, yes." Maggie answers as she accepts the pills from Paige, "Going out?"

"Yeah, a party."

Maggie wiggled her eyebrows at her but then groaned, "Ugh, I do hope you have fun. My goodness. Maybe I should stick to Dive Bar."

Paige snorted and patted her aunt's back, "That or Stella Rosa."

"Have fun out there, sweetie." Maggie shoots her niece a small smile, "Be safe."

"I'll do my utmost best." She wished she could say that everything was most definitely going to be fine like she used to but it was definitely not the case anymore. Now that they already went through a lot with an Alpha and a kanima, and now a pack of alphas.

Paige walked out of her home and glanced back at it. She suddenly ticked again and exhaled in irritation. For some reason she had been having random spasms, it has been that way since that deer ran into Lydia's car. She wasn't sure what to do about it but she could definitely see this as a problem waiting to happen.

During her walk, Stiles sent her the address since she said she'd simply meet the boys there. Her mind kept on racing and wondering what was going to happen now. A whole pack of alphas seemed like a lot to deal with and she knew how Scott was. Scott wanted what was best for everyone and he always wanted to help people in need. She guessed that was something she had in common with him.

Breathing out, Paige raised her hands in the air to stretch with a smile on her face. She just hoped that something good comes from everything that she and her friends have been through. Anything good would be nice. Maybe her Aunt Odette staying officially, but that also meant Christine and Erik might be staying as well.

"You're thinking deeply."

Paige released a loud scream and jumped back to the side, "Isaac!"

Isaac looked pretty tired at the moment, "Hey, I've only got a moment before Derek realizes I dipped for a moment."

"Yeah, is it even safe for you to be out and about?" Paige asks in pure concern while she looks him over but remembers that he heals since he is a werewolf. "Those alphas could be after you."

"Yeah, I know, but I wanted to see you."

Paige huffed in amusement and stuffed her hands into her pockets, "I don't think that's a good enough reason to risk your life."

"I sure think it is." Isaac began to walk beside her with a small smile on his face, "You-" He cleared his throat and then shoved his own hands into his pockets, "You're a good friend of mine, probably my best friend so of course I'd like to see you."

"What a good friend I am." She crossed her arms over her chest while staring ahead, "I had no clue you were in trouble."

"Well, it's not like I could text you and Derek doesn't play well with others."

"You act like he's your dog."

Isaac laughed, "He's a dog."

Paige covered her mouth as she snorted, "Yeah, maybe not tell him that. He also has anger issues."

"Don't tell him that either."

"I have already told him things to his face. That overgrown pomeranian doesn't scare me."

"Pomeranian?" Isaac chortled and pressed his palm against his chin, "I can see it actually."

"Let's change the subject." Paige shrugged her shoulders comfortably in her hoodie, "How are you? Healing fine, right?"

"I'm sore." Isaac admits, "But I'm healing."

"That's good. You'll be back to school soon then, right?"

Isaac groaned uncomfortably at this, "I guess I will be back to school soon. I am not excited."

"Come on, your friends will be there-"

"You're my friend."

"You're friends with Scott..." Paige whispers with an eye roll, she checked the time on her phone but noticed multiple texts, "Dang, they already made it to the party."

"I'm sorry for slowing you down."

"You're not. It's good to see you and see that you're okay." Paige paused on the sidewalk and grabbed onto Isaac's shoulder, "You're an important friend of mine."

Isaac smiled warmly at her words, "How has your training been? Think you could beat me?"

"I don't think I could even beat a fly." Paige admits to him before pulling out her portable staff from her pocket, "My weapon of choice."

Isaac stared at it, "That looks like a rock."

"It's a staff." Paige admits and clicks the button on the end as it shoots out, "I don't really like the idea of stabbing and bullets."

"You're incredibly sweet."

"Like sugar?"

Isaac snorted, "Sure, yeah, like sugar."

Paige just smiled over at him, "Honestly, I think I'm struggling more with the whole faerie powers thing than actual sparring."

"I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. I mean you..."

Paige looked off into the distance, she thought she could hear chanting and it was incredibly loud. She was feeling different than other times when her powers just clicked like this. When she had connected to Lydia that was because she was getting close to Lydia as a friend, or at least she hoped.

This entire situation was completely different. Paige felt a bit overwhelmed like her entire body was growing fuzzy. She shot her head around in search for where the sound was coming from.

"Paige?"

The chanting was getting louder and started to drill into her ears. Paige hadn't even heard Isaac calling for her. She could only hear the chanting, it even felt like it was coming from within her head. She started to breath heavier while her eyes flickered around but she wasn't looking at the road or the houses nearby. Paige saw a large tree stump in the ground-

"Paige!" Isaac grabbed her cheeks with his palms and forced her to look at him, "Are you okay? Paige? Do you hear me?"

"Did you hear that?" Paige questions rather absentmindedly while she brought her hands up to his hands to take them off of her face while she looked around, "People chanting..."

"No, I didn't hear anything." Isaac kept his hands in her own while staring down at her, "Hey, hey, are you okay?"

"I'm okay." She answers slowly before breathing out again, "I'm good. I'm great... Uh... I think my faerie powers were just tripping out."

"Or... your faerie powers were warning you about something."

"Warning me about what?" Paige released his hands and rubbed her face with a long groan, "For the most part my powers haven't exactly helped with anything but keeping me from dying from a bullet."

"You were shot?"

"Yeah, by Matt during last semester's kanima debacle."

"You were shot!"

"Yeah, I'm good." Paige gives him a reassuring smile, "I need to hurry to the party before Stiles and Scott go crazy by my absence."

Isaac simply looked at her with concern, especially since she seemed like she disappeared for a moment right in front of him, "Want me to keep walking you?"

"No, I'm sure that Derek is already pissed that you've disappeared and it'll be safer if you hurry back."

"Fine. Just be careful then. No tripping out in the middle of the road because of your faerie powers." Isaac kissed her forehead and took off in the opposite direction.

Paige rubbed at her forehead with a small laugh, "You goof. I'll be fine."

Once she got to the house, Paige instantly saw Allison and Scott parting ways from each other. She wanted to say something but just played with the end of her sleeves.

"Paige!" Allison says with a cheerful voice, "Hey, I was just leaving but it would be so great if we could find time to catch up."

"Sounds good." Paige rubbed at her wrist for a moment while smiling at Allison, for some reason her wrist felt like it was throbbing, "I'll talk with you later then?"

"Later sounds great."

Paige gave Allison an odd look as the teen fled from the area. She felt for Allison and Scott, especially seeing how the two of them just seemed to be tip-toeing around each other since the break up.

She walked into the house slowly just in time to see Stiles come sulking out from a door that seemed to lead down into a basement. "You looked like you just lost your puppy."

"I feel like I just lost the one chance in my to-"

Scott walked up to them and heard the end of it, "To what?"

"To have sex. To do the sex. To be sexed up by a very hot girl that seemed to be very into me and wanting me to sex her up as well. And I lost that chance. I took too long and now she's probably chosen someone else and-"

"Ew." Paige gagged and pointed a finger into her mouth, "I don't need to hear that you almost lost your virginity."

"But it's not fair. I almost joined the ranks. I could have joined Scott and then you'd be the last one."

Scott cleared his throat, "Dude..."

Paige rolled her eyes and shoved at Stiles, "I don't see the importance of losing my virginity. It doesn't make anyone more cool or something like that. You're just following societal norms for no good reason just because you think it'll make you cool. But your first time is going to be awkward and gross."

"It will not be awkward and gross."

Scott pursed his lips and winced a bit before admitting, "Well... Here's the thing, it is definitely awkward and gross. Uh... I lasted a couple minutes before... you know-"

"Oh, gross-" Paige and Stiles groan at the same time.

"I don't think I want to talk to you guys anymore." Paige wiggled her entire body in pure disgust, "Might have to take a week off to clear my mind from all of that."

"Shut up."

Scott smiled over at the two of them in amusement, "So, Paige, what took you so long to get here anyway?"

"Ah, I met up with Isaac. We talked for a bit and then uh..." Paige scratched the back of her head, "Well, I think my faerie powers tripped me out and I felt like I was somewhere else again."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Totally fine just a little wigged out." She wasn't exactly freaked out over any of it. Paige was simply concerned about what was going on now. All that chanting and freaking out, and then with the alpha pack. For a moment, just a moment, Paige would like to just feel like nothing crazy was going to happen or that no one was going to get hurt in all of this mess. This was definitely going to make a whole mess of everything.

Scott crossed his arms over his chest, "Well, to make matters worse, I think Allison found something out."

"Like what?"

"This bruise on her wrist, it apparently matches Lydia's and Allison thinks it could be a lead for something."

"A bruise?" Stiles asks in disbelief, "What kind of lead could that be?"

"At this point I'm not surprised. I mean werewolves, kanima, faeries. I feel like it could really be something." Paige says slowly as she rubs her wrist before turning to look at Scott, "Did you tell Derek?"

"I'm going to tell him soon." Scott answers her, "I'm just trying to take everything one step at a time."

"One wolf-y step at a time." Paige waves her fingers around with a large teasing smiling. 

Just so you all know, I did say I was going to keep the poll open in chapter 65 up until I was done with season 3b in my fanfiction but I think I will introduce the OC earlier into the story. So for now, I am going to be counting up the votes tonight and announcing whether the OC is female or male in the next chapter. Unless you all want it to be a secret. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...