Stepbrother || Oikawa Tooru x...

By streetalien

Your mother leaves you for a month because of a working trip and comes back to tell you that she has met a ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 || End

Chapter 33

10.3K 406 935
By streetalien

He looked up into the sky and then at you.

"I guess I can't avoid you now, huh?" He smiled.

"Oh, so you finally decided to talk?" You tilted your head.

He didn't answer, but laid on the grass, his arms crossed behind his head.

"The stars are crystal clear tonight, aren't they?" He asked.

"Yeah." You looked up.

Both of you admired the stars silently, when you spoke up.

"How have you been, Kuroo?"

"That's the first thing you are asking me?" He turned his head to you.

Your heart was pounding like crazy, but you tried to ignore it.

"Yeah, I haven't heard of you in so long." You smiled.

He laughed in his low tone and shook his head.

"I've been trying to be fine. How about you?"

"I don't really know. The last months have been kind of .. confusing." You sighed.

"You found new friends I see. Even became the manager of the team?" He asked.

"Yeah, Oikawa suggested it." You said.

"But you never wanted to be our manager."

"I wish I didn't become the manager tho. It's so much work!" He giggled as you were complaining.

"Why does it feel like we've never been apart?" He suddenly asked as his giggles died down.

"I know right." You smiled weakly, looking at the grass and going over it with the tip of your fingers.

"You know, I was mad at you." He said sternly.

"After all, you promised to always stay by my side and never leave me."

"Hey, you know that I didn't want that. Both of us decided that it would be the best to break up, so why did you act like that afterwards?" You looked at him.

"I was mad because you broke your promise, but after I realized that the way I was thinking was wrong, I wanted to talk to you. In person. In the group chat you mentioned that you were the manager of Aoba Johsai, so I waited for this opportunity to come."

"And what about yesterday? You didn't even greet me or look at me."

"Talking to you was harder than I expected, okay? I got nervous and had to think about how I was going to approach you, but luckily you approached me first." He grinned at you and sat up again.

He let out a loud sigh and looked at the sky again.

"Can you still remember the night where I took you out for stargazing?"

"Of course, how could I ever forget that night." You giggled.

"I've missed you so much, (Y/N)-chan." He even used your first name, pulling you into a hug.

You hugged him back, almost sitting on his lap since he just pulled you towards himself.

"I've missed you too, T-tetsuro."

He took in your scent and rubbed his hands up and down your back, while you just hugged him tightly.

You had forgotten what a huge effect his touch had on you.

He pulled away and tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"As beautiful as always." He smirked.

"As annoying as always." You rolled your eyes, but giggled.

"Why are you always ruining the romantic moments, (Y/N)-chan!?" He frowned.

"Oh, am I?" You smirked and leaned closer.

"Let me make it up to you then." You cupped his cheeks and stopped just a few inches before his lips met yours.

"It's been a while, huh?" Your lips brushed against his.

"It's been too long." He grabbed the back of your head and pressed your lips against his.

Your lips followed his directions until you realized it.

Of course you wouldn't just let him dominate you.

You climbed on his lap and straddled him, leaning more into him to take control over the situation. You consciously moved against his lower part.

He let out a little moan, making you smirk.

"You really think you got the upper hand, huh?" He pulled way.

"Obviously."

You pulled his hair and started kissing his neck up to his jawline, still moving on his lap to harden his member.

"You're still into hair pulling?" He asked.

"As you can see." You answered as you were going over the parts, where you just left kisses on, with your thumb.

"Too bad I didn't bring my rope." He smirked, making you laugh.

He pulled you closer by your waist and had a firm grip on you.

He bit his lower lip, signaling that he was hardly holding back.

Your right hand made it's way to his erection while he pulled you into a kiss again.

He gasped as he felt your hand slide into his shorts and put his head on your shoulder.

"I didn't even do anything yet?" You said.

"Your touch is just driving me crazy." He sighed out and started to kiss the crock of your neck.

You started to stroke him lightly, while he was kissing and sucking on your neck.

When you noticed that his breathing got heavier, you stopped your movements, causing him to look at you in frustration.

"What? Why did you stop?" He asked, disappointed.

"Why not do it properly?" You smirked.

"But I didn't-"

"Then just do it now." You whispered in his ear.

"You're pretty confident tonight, (Y/N)-chan." He chuckled and also slid his hand into your shorts, inserting two fingers.

Your nails digged into his shoulders as you were panting already.

'This is just because it's been a while.' You thought, as he was pushing in and out.

"I love it when you make this face, (Y/N)-chan." He said and leaned closer.

"But I like the face you make while you cum way more, kitten." He whispered, adding the third finger.

"S-stop this and put it in already." You tried to say as quiet as you could, without letting out a moan.

"I wanna hear you, okay?" He asked, making you nod.

"I didn't hear you."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" He asked.

"Don't make me say it, you perverted swine." You panted as he was pushing a little deeper than before.

"I guess I'll just leave you like this." He said, suddenly taking out his fingers.

"Fuck you, Kuroo."

"Say the words, and I'll do as you please." He kissed your jawline.

"Put it in, d-daddy." You said, almost exploding in shame.

You two used to do such things often back then, so why was it this embarrassing now?

"Good girl." He whispered and put it in, all the way, without hesitation.

You let out a loud moan, hoping that no one heard you.

You were still sitting on his lap, so you started to move up and down while he was sucking on your neck, to prevent any more moans. Still, you heard his grunts.

You put your arms around his neck, making your bodies rub against each other because of the closeness. Right now you wished you had no clothes on, but whatever.

Both of you moaned quietly, trying not to get caught.

He threw his head back while you were still doing your thing.

"I'm close." He breathed out heavily and gripped your hips to match your movements.

"Me too."

He thrusted deeper and harder into you, until both of you reached your climax.

You got a little louder during your climax, but had everything under control. No one was going to catch you.

Just when he was about to cum, he pulled out and spread his cum all over your shirt.

You laid in the grass next to each other, panting hard and just looking into the sky.

"This reminds me of something." Kuroo said, still not catching his breath.

"Yeah, me too." You giggled, also still out of breath.

He pulled you closer and kissed your forehead.

"I might have lost the practice match against Aoba, but at least I won you over again."

You stayed like that until both of you came down, and eventually went back into your rooms.

"I'll see you in a few hours." He winked at you and kissed you before parting ways.

Arriving in your room you checked the time.

5:05AM

'FUCK!'

'I'll be so dead in the morning.' You thought and fell asleep as soon as you hit the pillow.
_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 619 25
"Can I entrust you with my future?" oikawa x reader cover by: 蒼井 in pixiv summary: (f/n) is an unknown writer and artist, and oikawa tooru is her fan...
316K 13K 50
𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙨, 𝙊𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖.╰── ➤ Miyazaki Kaiya (OC) is an aspiring artist who moved from Tokyo to Miyagi just before she started her...
57.4K 1.5K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
37.3K 1.1K 15
All you were was just a transfer student, starting your new life in tokyo with a generous start. All you wanted was a better life. But perhaps, you...