My Forever | Suna Rintarou

By aniyarintarou

"I don't really believe in soulmates to be honest with you [y/n]...but I do think you're my forever." ╰┈➤ ❝ A... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

6

3.4K 101 95
By aniyarintarou

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Your Pov

╰┈➤ "It doesn't seem like she's very comfortable with you. She was just about to come with me sir." Suna spoke to Kai. I wanted to speak for myself but right now I just couldn't find the words to even talk. Seeing him again brought back the memories I had forgotten and didn't want to remember. Just the thought of him brought back the feelings of his hands touching me, his lips on my skin, how he moaned my name while I was pleading for him to stop. I felt like I was going to throw up from the memories replaying through my mind, I couldn't take it anymore.

I ran past Suna and Kai then ran out the gym. I didn't know where I was going but I couldn't be near Kai any longer. I didn't care about Suna at the moment, I just needed to get away. I made it outside the school and found the nearest trash can. The memories wouldn't leave my mind, it made me sick to my stomach every time I thought about him.

I felt a pair of familiar hands rub my back and hold my hair back while I threw up in the trash can. I continued while I had tears coming out of my eyes.

After a couple minutes I was able to gain some self control and finally lifted my hands off the trash can and just sat on the ground. Suna sat next to me and put his arm around my waist while I laid my head on his shoulder.

"You don't have to talk about anything. Just let's go to my house plus it's cold out here, I don't want you getting sick." He said with a sad expression on his face, I just nodded my head as a response.

He helped me up and kept his arm around my waist while we walked to his car. Suna opened the door for me and I climbed into the passenger seat while he buckled my seat belt for me.

" Once you left, it turns out that Coach was still in his office and told your uncle to leave...just in case you were wondering." He said looking out the window I just nodded in response .We drove to his place in silence, I could tell Suna wanted to say something but didn't want to upset me.

We finally made it to his house although it wasn't a very long ride considering he lived pretty close to the school. Suna got out and opened  door for me again and held my hand while we walked up to his front door. We made it inside and as we were walking upstairs to go to his room there was a woman in the living room, his mother I'm guessing.

"Oh Rintarou your- Who's this." She said pointing to me.

"I-I'm [Y/n] [L/n]. I'm sorry if I'm intruding Ms. Suna." I said trying to keep myself together.

"No no no honey it's fine really. I just didn't know Rintarou had company that's all, your welcome to stay." She said walking up to me and embracing me into a hug.

"Oh thank you for welcoming me." I said hugging her back. I looked over to Suna to see he had a smile on his face.

"Well she's pretty tired we're gonna go upstairs. Goodnight mom." Suna said while holding my hand again.

"Goodnight Ms. Suna." I said  giving a slight smile to the woman.

I sat on the bed when we get into Suna's room, I didn't have the energy to stand any longer or do anything for that matter.

"You can shower first, here's some clothes." Suna placed them by me on the bed.

"Can we just go to sleep, I'll shower in the morning." I muttered while looking to the ceiling.

"Alright [Y/n] I'll just shower real quick and you can change in here." He picked up some clothes and left the room. I started changing into one of his shorts again and a pair of his boxers.

I sat on the bed waiting for him to get back. I got under the covers and turned on Netflix and put on [favorite show]. I was trying my best to distract myself, but it felt like nothing was working.

Flashback Pov

His nails dug into my thighs tearing at my skin while he thrusted in and out of me.

"Your so t-tight [Y/n]" Kai said in between moans.

End Of Flashback Pov

"Not again. Not again. Not again." I whispered to myself. I pulled my knees to my face as the memories started to come back again.

"Hey I'm out of the- Hey hey hey what's wrong." Suna said as he walked in the room with a worried expression. As soon as he saw me he came to the bed by my side.

"I can't stop thinking about it Rin, I just want it all to go away." I said in between sobs.

3rd Pov

╰┈➤  Suna pull you onto his lap while he rubbed your back and thighs trying his best to comfort you.

"It's ok [Y/n], I'm here." Suna held onto you tighter. While he was rubbing on your thighs he accidentally slide his hand up higher than he meant to and noticed the bruises on your thighs.

"[Y/n] where are these from." As soon as he said that his expression immediately changed.

I tried to get off of his lap and pull the shirt down to cover the bruises back up but Suna was holding onto your waist and thighs.

"I already saw them there's not point in trying to cover them up again. Please [Y/n] just talk to me." He said with a somewhat worried and angry tone.

You didn't have the energy for detail or to explain everything you didn't want to think about it any longer so you just came out and said it.

"My uncle...raped me yesterday morning." tears began to stream down your cheeks.

Suna was at lost for words, he didn't really know what to say but he knew he could be there for you and comfort you, and that's exactly what he did.

You both sat in silence for an hour. You had nothing to say and neither did Suna. Suna would play with your hair, rub your back, rub your thighs, kiss your forehead, and stroked your cheek every now and then. He felt like he wasn't close enough to you, in this moment he wanted you physically every way possible.

Suna's Pov

╰┈➤ It was only 11 and [Y/n] had already fallen asleep. I took her off my lap and set on next to me on my chest so she was more comfortable. It pained me to see her like this, someone hurting her. My stomach dropped when she said that sentence. I knew she wasn't ok but I never would've thought it was that bad. The idea of someone even touching her or physically hurting her brought out the worst in me. I wanted to beat the shit out of that grandpa looking bitch.

I got out of bed and went downstairs just incase I got out of hand, I didn't wanna wake [Y/n] and I needed to cool off. I made my way into the kitchen and slammed my fist down on the counter and my breathing was started to get heavier. I ran my fingers through my hair and started pacing back and forth.

"Rintarou what are you doing up." I heard a faint voice as my mother walked in the kitchen.

"Oh your still up, sorry if I woke you I just couldn't sleep."

"That's fine Rin, but I can tell when somethings wrong so what's on your mind." My mother said placing her hand on the side of my arm.

"Someone hurt [Y/n] mom, and just...it fucking hurts me too. She was a mess today and seeing her like that's, it's not something I want her to go through again." I said while running my fingers through my hair trying to relieve some of my stress.

"Well if you don't want it to happen again then be her Forever."

"Her forever?" I questioned my mom.

"I can tell how much you care for this girl Rin, I might not be here all the time but I know you. You really do care for her it seems like. Just stay by her side." She said giving me a soft smile.

"Thanks."

"Also she can stay here as long as she needs." My mom said to me as she walked up the stairs.

I smiled to myself as my mom left. My mom and I may not be the closest but she was always there when I needed her the most. I leaned against the kitchen counter thinking more about what my mom said and still a little confused by her words.

After a couple more minutes I made my way back upstairs not wanting [Y/n] to be alone for to long. I got in my room and she was still asleep. I smiled again at her sleeping figure, I never got tired of looking at her. Even at her worst she looked amazing. I finally got out of my thoughts and got into bed. I put my hands around [Y/n]'s waist craving her touch again and put my chin on top of her head.

"Goodnight princess." I said before kissing her forehead and going to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 5.5K 64
Suna Rintarou X Fem! Reader "Everything must come to an end, but my ending will always be with you." Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu, Furudate does...
413K 16K 39
he wanted to protect her like his own baby fox, and he made sure to do it right. ~ L/n Y/n. A germaphobe that's loaded with therapies during the week...
62K 1.4K 38
"that's really cool, you little rockstar." he pushed her lightly with his shoulder. "i'm not a rockstar..." "you're definitely some kind of a star."...
300K 12K 31
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ᴍᴇᴛᴀɴᴏɪᴀ- ᴀ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴍɪɴᴅ. ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ᴡ...