-The Forest's Girl-

By pastelmelonm

(Finished!) Anyways here's the plot (Grammar is also junky) This is a nightmare sans X Fem! Reader Just to cl... More

🌲{-Info About You and Other Stuff-}🌲
🌲{-Prologue-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 1- Basket of Gifts-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 2- Getting to Know You-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 3- Knowing You All The More-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 4- Flustered-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 5- Not a Great Outlook-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 6- All is wrong-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 7- Finding Out-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 8- Nightmare's Gang-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 10- Frightened Is The Word-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 11- Promised Baking-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 12- Obstacles-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 13- Nothing of Conscience-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 14- The Star Sanses Strike Again!-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 15- Regaining Trust-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 16- Bloom-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 17- A Breath of Fresh Air-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 18- Slightly Unprepared-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 19- Peace at Last-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 20- Some Time Alone and Some Sleds-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 21- Seizing the Moment-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 22- Wedding Dress Shenanigans-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 23- A Last Encounter With Him-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 24- Memories Made In Bondage-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 25- Things Could Never Be Better-}🌲
🌲{-Epilogue-}🌲
A/n (will delete this A/n later)
Art :0
Working on the sequel
Still currently working on sequel + another book

🌲{-Chapter 9- Facing Your Nightmare-}🌲

4.5K 169 191
By pastelmelonm

Dream, yer kinda dumb, everyone listens to their gut... •-•

___________________________

"Never underestimate how long I can procrastinate."🎶

___________________________
(Mainly your POV)

Your POV

"(Y/n) I'm sure it's just your nerves getting to you." Dream gave me a pat on the back as to reassure me every thing would be okay "But Dream every time I feel like this something always happens. I won't ignore it." I closed my eyes and huffed, crossing my arms. "(Y/n) everything will be fine, don't worry." Dream stated once more then went back to talking with Ink. "I have a hunch all that's going happen is because of me. I have to leave for their safety..." I mumbled furrowing my brows and with determination planted in my heart I grabbed and lightly shook Dream's sleeve. "Yes (Y/n)?" Dream looked down at me "I'm going to head to OuterTale for a small walk. I will be back soon if you do not mind?" I looked at Dream with half puppy eyes. "O-Oh of course! Just stay safe okay? Come back here if you are in any danger." Dream smiled sheepishly, "Okay, thank you!" I hugged him tightly and waved goodbye to Ink and Blue and ran out of the 'base'

When I came out of the doors I sighed and looked back. "I may never see them again but I definitely won't forget them." I smiled bittersweetly and ran towards the forest area of the Au ink created. The feeling of being watched set in my stomach and I looked around quickly. 'Hm, I know I'm being watched obviously, but I have to lead them away from the Star Sanses' I felt scared but there is no time to be afraid right now. "Alright, let's head to OuterTale, maybe I can take a 'walk' there." I tried to say this loudly but not too much because I didn't want to seem suspicious. So I created a portal to the designated Au. Oh did I forget to mention I can creat portals now? Oh haha whoops!~ Anyways. I went through the portal and was immediately greeted by the sight of millions of stars, dancing with each other, and other planets gracefully dancing around as well. Figuratively of course. I took in a deep breath and hugged my arms. "I still have to keep moving in order to shake off whatever is following me..." I mumbled quietly to myself and started to walk down the forest path of the snowdin in this AU. But not too long after I felt that sensation of being watched again. Putting a little more haste to my steps I was ready to have my magic out in an instant of danger.

I had almost reached papys first puzzle in this Au until I heard foot steps behind me. I whipped around quickly and there stood another skeleton of some sort with a hood over his skull and two crazed pupils, one different than the other. I instantly summoned my magic and stepped back a few steps, only to bump into something tall and solid. I froze in place until I slowly looked up, another skeleton but this one had a massive crack in his skull and only one big red pupil in his left socket. "Hey there doll~" the skeleton spoke up and looked down at me. Curse my eternal short height. I jumped out of the way when he went to grab my arm and threw a shot of magic which dispersed and made a fog like mist. It smelled kinda like flowers, huh. I shook my head and ran into the snowdin woods, hoping I would lose them. Looking back I saw no signs of any insane skeletons and smiled in relief, only to bump into another tall structure. "Ow, curse my stupid shortness..." I mumbled but I also froze when I heard a deep chuckle, looking up there was, surprise! surprise! Another skeleton! This one had hollow sockets with no pupils and ink like substance flowing from his sockets, he almost looks like he is crying. "You're definitely who the Boss is looking for," He chuckled once more and before I could use any magic he seized my wrist and pulled out a knife. "Try and fight back and you won't make it out of here alive." he threatened, and grinned as I nodded and held my breath. "Good. Now how about we go get the others and head back to the castle hmm? Someone there is awaiting your arrival." he chuckled for the umpteenth time 'What does this guy find so funny about kidnapping me?!' I thought as I tensed up and sweat began to roll down my rosy cheek.

He soon began to drag me to where the other crackhead skeletons were. Or I should only say one is a crackhead because of well- his head. Yeah that's a good name for him. "Oh ya caught her? Finally, I'm starvin' let's head back so I can finally eat somethin' " speak of the crackhead! "Let's go before anyone suspects us." The one with the hood groaned "Alright, alright. Don't get your cape in a twist." the crying skeleton almost looked like he rolled his non existent pupils, huh weird. They opened up a portal and shoved me in, gasping I tried to regain my balance and steadied myself. "Here ya go Boss, just like ya asked. One certain female human thingy." Crackhead shrugged 'One certain female human thingy?!? What even was that description!' I huffed in my mind, but soon focused my attention to the source of the new deep, and slightly terrifying, voice.

"Ah, (Y/n). I have been expecting you for quite a while..."

Hearing that all too familiar voice your head shot up in fear, your eyes met that one cold cyan eye that you used to know as two rich deep purple eyes that held comfort and love in them. "Nightmare-" you meekly quivered. Looking at him now more closely he was terrifying compared to what you were used to. He sat in a golden throne on top of some stairs. Like it was all revolved around the throne. "What's wrong hmm? Don't you remember me?" His grin only widened as I nodded, suddenly the ground became the most intriguing thing in whatever place this was. "Error you and the others may take your leave. I need to have a private 'chat' with her." He looked over at the weird glitchy skeleton and said skeleton nodded. "YoU hEaRd ThE bOsS bOyS. LeTs gO." and as soon as I came in they had all left the room that looked like some sort of throne room?

Closing the door behind them with a creak, your attention came back to the nice black brick floor. But you heard footsteps from up where the throne is. "(Y/n)," you refused to look at him, "(Y/n), you didn't forget our promise did you my dear?" You looked up in slight confusion. "I promised that if you didn't come back that day that I would go out, find you, and take you. I did not think I would have to keep that until I heard that you were dead and then everything else fell into place." you once again had a look of confusion cross your face "I never died, I was on that awful trip the whole time. Whoever told you I was dead?" Feeling a bit more confident you tilted your head at the goopy skeleton "Hm, so I was right. It was the villagers that had made it all up. And I believed it, thinking I had lost you I- well, killed them. But when I saw you in those woods I thought you were trying to leave and ditch me." His face fell into a frown "N-Nightmare I never meant it to be that way I jus-" "Then why did you run and try to escape when you knew I was coming to get you? I thought we made a promise."

His face became dark as he looked down at me. 'Oh my gosh how is he taller than before?! Why is it so hot in here?!?' I swallowed and looked down, trying to avoid eye contact with the negative skeleton. "(Y/n) look at me," I once again refused "Tsk-" He then grabbed my chin, forcing me to look him directly in the eye. "Answer Me." I could feel my throat tighten up and my eyes prickle with tears and I began to speak with such haste that it was almost like a mouse's squeak "I-I thought you were trying to kill me for leaving for that business trip! I didn't know how to react! Coming back from that trip and hearing everyone and everything was gone! I-I!-" Nightmare pressed me against his chest in a hug and stroked my hair. "Calm down (Y/n), We both ended up freaking out and making mistakes, mine more severe but, my intent was never to hunt you down and kill you. I simply wanted back the adorable short girl who stole my non existent heart. I was keeping my promise remember? And you know how hard that is, but for you, I would do anything without hesitation." I could feel myself being lifted up as he walked over somewhere but I couldn't see anything due to my face in his chest. Or stomach, because of my cursed height. I could feel he sat down, now cradling my small figure in his arms and rubbing circles on my back as an attempt to calm me down.

"Nightmare."

"Hmm?"

"I can barely breathe."

"Die from my love hehe."

"I'm gonna die regardless if you don't let go."

"Fine fine..."

He let me go and I gasped for air. Chuckling he caressed my cheek in his palm, smiling, he looked gently at me. "Nightmare? Whatever happened to your right eye? It's covered in that goopy stuff..." I questioned as I tilted my head. "A towns person had shot right through that eye, so when I turned into well-" he gestured to himself, "-This, it became covered. Kind of in a protective manner." I gently reached up and cupped his right cheek, softly caressing his covered eye. He sighed and leaned into my touch. "You can't even imagine how happy I am that you are back in my arms. Though, my other self was much more secluded, I can assure you I am not as timid," He chuckled once more making me flush in embarrassment. "I've missed your tomato face~" He cooed, making me retract my hand and hide my face in my hands as an attempt to hide the ever present and growing rosy blush. "You really haven't changed much at all," I huffed "Still teasing me to this day." I had a small pout on my face, wrinkling my nose as well. "What? Can't even handle the smallest flirts?" He laughed "Mhh- I could never make you flustered. Only once have I succeeded!" I crossed my arms as I spoke. Nightmare's laugh grew "Gosh I've missed you so much." His voice became a hushed but rough whisper. Snaking his arms around my back and waist, he pulled me close to him. "And I've missed you as well," I laughed "But, surely I can't stay here? What about my cabin back home?" I looked up at Nightmare, he only huffed. "Do you really think that I would get you back only to let you go? You will be staying here in my castle. I will have a room prepared for you," He played with my hair and then gently pushed me off his lap, with hesitation of course. "I will have my men get straight to it. In the mean time I will give you a tour of the castle." Now it was his turn to stand up, and boy were you right, he was taller than before. "You're even taller then before. Why do I have to be this short!" I huffed, crossing my arms and avoiding eye contact. A deep chuckle escaped Nightmare's teeth as he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. "I think it only makes you more adorable my dear." He then proceeded to kiss my forehead and offered me his arm. I took it while my face was as red as a rose. Leading me, Nightmare began the tour as we walked out of the throne room.

___________________________

This is so fun and relaxing to write, I love playing with Nightmare's flirtatious personality and (Y/n)'s height (I'm sorry if you're not short) And I can't wait to let this story progress with fun chapters and more romantic ones as well.

I'm still trying to write some chapters but writers block got me bad aaaaaa :(

Hope you enjoy reading this so far!

-PastelMelon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 263 23
Sequel to "HighSchool SweetHearts~" please read that story first for you to understand this story!! I dont really know how to make desc. So here i go...
243K 5.3K 31
Your life is miserable. Lets just put it at that. Your parents died at the age of 3, your foster parents abuse you, you are ridiculed at school, and...
73.8K 3.4K 42
It's only been a few years since monsters have been released from their underground prison. In some towns, monsters are welcomed with open arms. Othe...
16.5K 394 32
'Bad Boys Ain't Good But Good Boys Ain't No Fun.' "Don't look, but it's the king of being horny behind you." I automatically looked behind me, making...