𝟮𝟬𝗰𝗺 | 𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗼

Von leejenoAAAA

you don't know that we're 20cm apart the distance between you and me i want to get closer so do you happen to... Mehr

introduction
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
new cover<3
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-

-8-

47 6 2
Von leejenoAAAA

the classes after the break started, they weren't really important but still necessary to attend such as sports, art and music.

yuna found out that almost all the boys from their friend group were excellent at sports, each having their own special abilities, but who stood out the most to her was jeno. he looked insanely attractive in the basketball uniform and she found herself staring at him often.

sports went by pretty quickly as it was just the first day anyway so everyone was free to do whatever they wanted.

next was art. and that's what yuna was the most confident in. she always admired painting and that's what she did today. without even noticing she started painting her cat, he was back in korea with her family and she really missed him a lot.

jeno was on his way to refill his paint palette when he stumbled upon yuna, almost done with her cat painting.

"it looks pretty good. do you like cats?"
he asked, gaze on the white fluffy cat's painting.
"yeah, i have a cat actually, he looks exactly like this! i really do miss him though, i couldn't bring him here from korea..." she said, her mood a bit down now.
"i have cats too, three actually." jeno said taking out his phone and quickly unlocking it after putting his palette on her table. he opened the photos app and showed a picture with three cats in it, one was sleeping, another was lying on a pillow while the last one was sitting on top of a scratching post.

"OH MY GOD THEY ARE SO CUTE-"
"miss yuna. please lower your voice." the teacher said without looking up from her phone.

they both started laughing silently, yuna hitting jeno every once a while out of habit. and yes, cats and basically any animals were yuna's weakness, she could never resist screaming when she saw a cute ball of fluff and that's exactly what happened right now.

they slowly calmed down and jeno put his phone back into his jeans pocket.
"don't worry, i have the cats with me here, i'll show you when you visit someday."
he said smiling at her excitement.
"cAN WE GO NOW-"
"shush yuna the teacher will yell again-"
jeno tried to keep both of them quiet but still slight giggling could be heard.

• • •

it was finally time for music. today they didn't specially play or learn any instruments as the teacher seemed a bit too old fashioned for it and just played some classical music and sat down and read her book.

the mood was extremely boring and almost everyone fell asleep, and the teacher probably didn't even notice, her eyesight was definitely pretty bad so she seemed unbothered.

yuna would've slept too, she definitely needed it as her insomnia barely let's her have enough sleep but the extreme pain in her stomach thought otherwise. at first she shrugged it off as maybe she drank too much chocolate milk during lunch but this was definitely not it.

luckily she was sitting beside sana, far from the boys who were busy playing uno or some shit.
"hey...sana? can you come to the bathroom with me? my stomach hurts way too bad and i don't know this area of the school."
"i...don't actually know this area well too but don't worry i won't let you go alone, um...let's go ask the boys they probably know."

they both stood up and walked towards the area which was the most loud because of the constant arguing over some dumb cards.
"RENJUN I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GAVE ME THE +4 CARD AGAIN IM GONNA HIT-"
haechan was interrupted by sana who stopped him from almost flipping the table over.
"uhm guys...anyone knows where's the girl's bathroom?" sana asked them, with a yuna with a pretty painful expression on her face, behind her.

"yeah i know! do you want me to guide you there?" a cheerful chenle replied as he was in a good mood from winning the last game.
"n-no no can't you just tell us the directions?" yuna quickly blurt out, not even knowing why was she so nervous.

"oh? okay okay just go out of the classroom and turn right and walk straight ahead the-" chenle continued but yuna's attention was somewhere else, jeno. he looked at her with a worried expression and mouthed 'are you okay?' to which she nodded, trying to smile to reassure him but barely did.

"okay let's go." sana said putting an arm around yuna's shoulder. they asked for the teacher's permission and left the classroom. the boy's all had their eyes on the two girls before renjun took advantage of the situation and placed a +4 card again. haechan's eyes widened as renjun had just won the game.

• • •

"you okay in there?" sana whispered at the cubicle yuna was in.
"it's exactly what i thought it was." yuna said closing the door behind her and began washing her hands. sana nodded, understanding and they both walked out of the bathroom.
"i don't think i can hang out with jeno after school though...my first days are always painful and i don't want him to be worried the whole time." yuna spoke lowly.
"yeah i think it's better for you to stay and rest at the hotel."
"but i don't know what to tell him though ugh."
"don't think about it much now, we should be in class right now we took too long anyway." sana said to which yuna hmm-ed in agreement.

they both entered the classroom and went back to their seats. there was still some time left until they could leave so yuna decided to take a quick nap to keep her mind distracted from the pain.

the boys noticed that they were back but didn't question much as going to the bathroom is a normal thing and they shouldn't be butting in their business anyway and continued their game.

• • •

"class is dismissed. you may all form groups near the gate so that it's easier getting on the bus." the teacher spoke and starting putting her stuff back in her purse before walking out.

everyone slowly but noisily began packing their stuff and moving out of the class. sana woke up yuna who unexpectedly woke up pretty easily as she could barely even sleep anyway. they both picked up their bags and began walking towards the door when haechan put his hand on yuna's shoulder.
"why are y'all rushing so much? at least wait for us." he said trying to show that he was offended but in a joking way anyway.

"nothing...yuna just doesn't feel the best right now so she wanted to get to her room quickly." sana spoke for yuna and everyone's eyes dilated to yuna, "why what happened is she okay?" everyone began expressing their concern to which yuna quickly replied.

"no no its nothing serious just...girl stuff no need to worry." half of them understood meanwhile chenle and jisung still stood there dumbfounded but shrugged it off anyways.

they entered the bus one by one and yuna sat in the same place as before but sana decided to accompany her this time.
"you're not sitting with jaemin?" yuna asked curiously to which sana shaked her head.
"i didn't wanna leave you alone with the boys today like...ew men."
they both giggled for a while and then yuna fell asleep, one because she didn't want the carsickness to affect her again and two because she simply had a long day.

jeno stopped on his way to take a quick look at yuna's sleeping face and decided it was best to not take her out today and continued walking, on his way to sit with renjun.

• • •

the ride back was way quicker as the traffic wasn't present this time. everyone walked out of the bus, through the glass doors and already on their way to their rooms after a tiring day.

the two girls reached their floors and sana said her goodbye, not wanting to annoy the other right now who just needed rest. they hugged and sana was on her way to her room. yuna was about to twist the door knob open when a hand was wrapped around her wrist. she quickly looked to her left and saw jeno standing there, with a chocolate mocha and a few other chocolate stuff in his hand.

"i thought you might be craving these." jeno said with a smile sweeter than the chocolate. he gave the stuff to her which she hesitantly took. "j-jeno you really didn't have to and i'm so sorry i-"
"shush it's okay...you don't need to explain anything, i understand, we can hang out any other day okay?"
she couldn't help but melt right there and then at his concern and care.

she put the stuff down on the floor carefully and stood back up and hugged his waist tightly. he was taken aback by the sudden action but just went along with it and hugged her back. "thank you so much for everything...it's barely been two days since i've known you but you've been so kind and sweet and i've just annoyed you by being my sensitive self..."
her voice came out very muffled as her head was in his chest but he still understood every single word.

she removed herself from him and gave him a happy smile, "thank you for making my day way better."
"you're welcome yuna, now go in and rest, take care." he said before flashing his eye smile and he left after she was inside the room and locked the door.

okay this is a long chapter lol but i hope y'all still like the book-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

892K 6.7K 46
ok so this book/imagines are mainly fluff, some will be smut but idk when I'll post those soooo yea :) .................... ✿ request always open, fo...
17K 841 40
₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊ nct dream x oc. "five down one to go 😅. i feel like a pimp or something rn lol" wherein dani's friends are embarrassed over the la...
2K 127 19
ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs TAKE NOTE:The characters here don't act like this in real life. English isn't my first language so there might be grammar m...
330K 7.7K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...