The Mafia Leader's Little

By M00n_Fl0wer_2

Aspiring trainee Jeongguk has been with the same company for years only for his dream to come crashing down... More

Disclaimer!
Prologue
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[19]
Goodbye

[18]

756 52 2
By M00n_Fl0wer_2

The workers were rigid as they tried not to think about the gunshot that rang out. The few who heard it and were not part of the mafia pegged it out to be some loud bang from the construction going on in one of the rooms that day, after all, no one had come running or screaming down. The janitors were on a break since the disposal team took their place during the time of the murders, and those closest to Seokjin were all in their respected areas outside listening in to what was happening through little radios in their ears. Everything seemed to be running well.

Though, Jeongguk was proving himself to be more of a challenge than Seokjin had anticipated. Seokjin wondered exactly how much water Jeongguk had consumed to be able to produce so many damn tears.

"Aim," Seokjin ordered as the company leader stood frozen in fear.

How exactly was one supposed to react whenever being held at gunpoint?

"Jeongguk?" The man was finally able to croak out as Jeongguk found his heart lodged in his throat. He could feel his quick heart pace seemingly cutting off his respiratory tract. "Holy shit, you both are psychopaths!" The man yelled as he ran to the exit.

Seokjin saw Jeongguk shaking and groaned at the teenager's incompetence, the weakness of the teenager caused him to get a strong headache.

The mafia leader said nothing as he wrapped his hands with Jeongguks as he had to aim for the man.

"Daddy, p-please," Jeongguk managed out weakly as his breakfast came rising in his throat fast.

"Pull the trigger," Seokjin ordered as the man banged at the door.

"Let me out! They want to kill me! They killed my assistant!" He shouted as he pulled at the door to no avail.

Jeongguk took a deep swallow as he closed his eyes and pulled the trigger with a trembling hand. A scream filled the room as the man clutched his shoulder.

"You crazy whore!" He shouted at Jeongguk as he reached for the doorknob.

Seokjin froze.

"You're pathetic Jeon Jeongguk! You found yourself a fucking sugar daddy to get you the idol status you wanted! Let me tell you something you-you slut," The man ranted on in a delirious mindset. "You can't sing for shit, your singing is like a cat being tortured and gave us all headaches! Your dancing is trash like you and you look worse than roadkill!" The man shouted as he began to laugh.

Jeongguk felt tears well in his eyes as the taunts hit deep. Suddenly, Jeongguk no longer felt the man behind him, he no longer kept his arms up or ordered him to shoot.

No, instead, Jeongguk watched with big eyes as the handsome man grabbed his ex-company leader's head by the hair and slammed it against the door.

"Talk shit about me all you wish, insult me, threaten my life, do everything you lowlife people like to do, I frankly could not give a donkey's ass about your words. However, do not ever insult my baby boy," Seokjin said in a deep voice that sent chills up Jeongguk's spine.

"Shut up, you probably only have him to fuck him-ah!" The man yelled as Seokjin pulled his head back before slamming it against the door again.

"I do not know what type of man you think of me to be, however, I am not one of those. Jeongguk is still a virgin and I have no reason to take that from him," Seokjin growled out as he brought his knee up quickly to the man's crotch resulting in a deep grunt of pain as the man finally fell from the pain.

"Y-yeah right, you've seen his ass. There is no way you have not wanted to fuck hi-" The man felt his air get cut off as the heel of Seokjin's shoe dug into his crotch which he tried to grab onto but the mafia leader was quick to kick his nose in. "Argh! Y-you broke my damn nose!"

Seokjin bent down to glare deeply at the man's terrified eyes, blood running down the lower half of his face.

"How, fucking, dare you speak about what is mine like that," Seokjin growled as he wrapped his hand around his neck and clenched his hand tightly. "I want to kill you so fucking badly for looking at what belongs to me," Seokjin whispered as he pressed his weight more onto his right foot which pressed the man's crotch before slamming the man back into the wall and stood up.

Seokjin brushed off his outfit and clenched his hands to keep himself from lunging at the man for looking at his baby boy inappropriately.

The man released wild coughs as his spit came flying out and he looked up to the man but to his horror, he did not see a human. He saw the devil that Seokjin was, he saw the lifelessness in Seokjin's eyes, his face not showing anything to indicate he was bothered by taking away a life.

There was no way that the man before him was a human.

"If I could kill you I would drag out your death ever so slowly, however, you are at the mercy of my beloved baby boy. Since he said he wanted to kill you then I shall allow him to, be thankful," Seokjin said in a terrifying voice. "Come here baby boy," Seokjin ordered Jeongguk who was still too terrified to move.

"D-daddy..." Jeongguk stuttered out as he ran over to Seokjin's arms and wrapped his arms around the man's muscular body. "H-he...he," Jeongguk whispered out before looking down at his body and he felt Seokjin freeze, realization running over him.

"He what?" Seokjin asked in a deathly low voice.

His blood boiled and his urge to kill was higher than it had ever been in years, it matched his lust for killing from back then. What the hell was Jeongguk doing to Seokjin?

Jeongguk let out a little sob as he pushed his head into Seokjin's chest. His little body wracked harshly against Seokjin's as he suddenly felt dirty.

"Baby boy, kill him and it will help with what you're feeling," Seokjin gritted out as he turned Jeongguk around slowly.

Jeongguk felt the man hand him a gun and aimed, at that point Jeongguk just wanted to leave. The loud sound left Jeongguk's ears ringing as he cried and his legs gave out from the overwhelming sensations he got.

"There, there baby boy," Seokjin whispered as he scooped the teenager - who passed out - into his arms. "Sleep long and well," Seokjin cooed as he kicked the company leader's corpse before heading towards the door. "Open the doors," Seokjin ordered and immediately the doors were opened and the cleanup crew was getting ready to perform their given task. "Clean up the mess, as you can see," Seokjin paused and looked at Jeongguk in his arms, "I have something very important to attend to," Seokjin said.

"Yes, sir!" The cleanup group said as they bowed to Seokjin before filing into the office.

Seokjin proceeded to walk out of the office with one hand supporting Jeongguk as the other held his phone. On the screen was the contact of one of his various personal drivers.

"Hello Boss, where would you like me to pick you up?" The driver asked politely as he sat up in his seat and got ready to drive.

"The front," The mafia leader said before hanging up and heading towards the said entrance.

The front entrance being the chosen one since it was the closest to Seokjin and the easiest to get to. After slipping his sleek work phone into his coat pocket, he secured his hold on Jeongguk. The elevator seemed to be waiting just for Seokjin as he pressed the button and the doors simply slid open.

Once he chose the button for the first floor, Seokjin noticed just how peaceful Jeongguk looked for the first time that day. The teenager had been through a lot, Seokjin sighed as he brought the teenager closer to his body.

"Correction, I have put you through a lot. Do not worry though baby boy, Daddy will take care of you even more," Seokjin promised to Jeongguk.

The peaceful look on Jeongguk's face, it all gave Seokjin the weird urge to lean down and press his lips against the teenagers. Why would he though? He was not going to try and calm Jeongguk down or use it as a way to confuse Jeongguk's train of thought or to cause him to forget about something temporarily.

The mafia leader simply repressed the thought and walked out of the elevator once he arrived at his floor and the doors slid apart. As Seokjin walked to the doors to exit, the workers in the company, as well as his men who were only there for that special event, were bowing to Seokjin but ultimately ignored.

A certain car awaited Seokjin as it was in 'park' in front of the building with the driver waiting for Seokjin outside of the car. Once the private driver saw Seokjin, he opened the door to let the mafia leader in.

"Take us to my mansion," Seokjin ordered as he passed by the man and sat down with Jeongguk resting on his lap.

The man could have sat Jeongguk down on the seat but he felt the urge to be with Jeongguk after what unfolded in the room. How dare another man touch what belonged to him.

"Yes, boss," The driver said as he bowed and then closed the door.

After closing the door, the driver quickly ran to the driver's seat to not waste any precious time, he did not want to be the next person killed that day.

The mafia leader let out a sigh as he leaned back against the padding of the seat.

"I wanted to torture him for touching you," Seokjin whispered as he looked down at the teenager who still had a peaceful look on his adorable face. "However, that is normal so do not find yourself special," Seokjin said to the passed out teenager.

If the driver overheard then he sure as hell did not say anything about the situation.

The drive was relatively nice and quiet, no sudden shootouts or calls were coming into Seokjin's work phone. It lasted until about halfway through the ride.

The car came to an abrupt stop causing both males in the back to stir.

Jeongguk let out a low groan and whine whenever he woke up from the sudden jerk of the car. After all, waking up with a throbbing headache was not the ideal way to wake up, especially not whenever one is in a car that came to an abrupt stop. The sudden jerk back of the car caused Jeongguk's hearing to be filled with the sound of his pounding heart.

However, Seokjin had not heard the younger wake up as he was too occupied with scolding the car driver.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Can you not fucking see that I have my precious baby boy in my arms?" Seokjin growled as he shot deathly glared at the driver.

"I-I am deeply sorry Boss, this child was running across the street. I could not simply keep going," The driver said nervously.

Jeongguk was struggling to open his eyes but once he did he suddenly regretted every single memory he had. A super bright light seemed like the worst option Jeongguk could have chosen to see the first thing after opening his eyes. He wanted to tell his daddy but his daddy sounded pretty angry at that moment.

"Your point is? Just run it over. After all, it is their fault for going across the busy road like this, as well as their parents for letting their child do such reckless actions," Seokjin said as he glared at the driver.

The poor driver was sweating cold beads of sweat as he swallowed harshly.

"I shall keep that in mind for the next time such an event happens. Thank you, boss," The driver said nervously.

Seokjin, on the other hand, was still focused on the private driver so he did not see Jeongguk biting at his cheeks as the teenager continued to attempt to wake himself.

After a couple more futile attempts, Jeongguk decided to throw in the white towel. After all, there was no reason for him to wake up so he simply smiled and snuggled into his daddy seeing as he knew that he was safe in his daddy's arms.

~~~

"Are you sure this is normal?" Seokjin asked.

The older male looking down at the male who was asleep next to him.

"Yes, Boss, however, if he does not wake up in the next couple of hours please call me again. Or if he shows symptoms of fever, puking, and other things indicating he is ill, please call me Boss, " The doctor said.

"Yeah, okay, " Seokjin said as he hung up and let out a sigh.

Jeongguk let out a soft murmur as he wiggled around on the bed. The teenager was not tired but simply wanted to lay in bed for longer. At the movement, Seokjin felt his heart rate slow as he smiled.

"Well, well, well, look who decided to wake up, " The man teased as Jeongguk opened a single eye.

"Mm no, me want five more hours," Jeongguk moaned as he closed his eyes and dug closer into the covers.

"You have been asleep for a while baby boy, it is not even the same day as whenever you killed those two men," Seokjin said as he pulled the covers off of the younger male.

"No! The betrayal!" Jeongguk murmured as he wiggled about until he felt the man and snuggled into the man's hip.

Seokjin sighed as he ran a hand through Jeongguk's hair.

"Are you okay?" Seokjin asked cautiously.

His eyes watched Jeongguk closely and analyzed the teenager. He saw whenever Jeongguk froze, his bottom lip trembles, and Jeongguks face went slightly pale.

"Five more minutes, please?" Jeongguk whispered and Seokjin felt something within him twitch.

A small soft smile was placed on his face as he grabbed the covers and slid them up to Jeongguk's shoulders.

"Yeah, I wanted to sleep in today as well," Seokjin said softly as Jeongguk pressed his nose against Seokjin's hip bone.

"Thank you...Daddy..." Jeongguk whispered as he closed his eyes. "Hey, Daddy?" Jeongguk whispered as he felt another wave of tiredness wash over him.

"Yes, baby boy?" Seokjin asked.

Jeongguk formed his request in his head but as soon as he opened his mouth other things spilled out.

"I don't want to kill the biker guy, can you have one of the others do it?" Jeongguk muttered.

Seokjin hummed as he opened up his contacts on his work phone. "I sure can, any other requests baby boy?" Seokjin asked as he found himself admiring the cute pink tints to Jeongguks cheeks and how pretty Jeongguk's eyelids were and do not even get him started on the all too adorable mole under Jeongguk's bottom lip.

"Can you...can I..." Jeongguk opened his eyes and looked away shyly as the pink tint grew to a stronger color.

"Come on, you can say it, baby boy," Seokjin said as he was curious as to what the second request would be that got the teenager so flustered.

"P-promise you won't make fun of me?" Jeongguk asked shyly.

Seokjin smiled reassuringly as he ran a hand through his - still messy - hair.

"I would never," Seokjin said as he watched as Jeongguk sat up - despite claiming to want to sleep more - and sat next to Seokjin.

The mafia leader watched in awe as he watched the younger itch his eye with his small fists and let out a small yawn as his hair comically stuck out in all sorts of places.

"Mm, pinky promise?" Jeongguk asked as he held out his small pinky and tilted his head cutely.

"Yeah," Seokjin said softly since the last time he had done that was what seemed like a lifetime ago.

He offered his bigger pinky to Jeongguk who wrapped his smaller pinky around it. Both men felt a strange thing within them stir but if asked, both would deny having felt that. Jeongguk pulled away from the interaction first as he cleared his throat.

"Can I have eggs with tomatoes for breakfast?" Jeongguk asked softly.

The question made Seokjin's lips want to curl up in a smile and laugh but had promised Jeongguk not to laugh so he did just that.

"Alright, hm since I have two calls to make, how about I make the calls before you ask for any more favors?" Seokjin asked and Jeongguk nodded as he watched the other unlock his work phone and open up the contacts. "Do not worry, this will not take too much time, oh, do you want to go to sleep some more, or are you going to stay awake so I can tell the chef," Seokjin asked as his finger hovered over the call button.

"I'll stay awake," Jeongguk said softly and Seokjin hummed as he pressed the button and waited next to no time waiting for the chef to pick up.

The call went smoothly so Seokjin called Yuri after so she and Yoongi could sort out the third man, if needed they could ask Namjoon to figure out where the man was.

"If he is in his home do not call the cleanup team and make sure it looks like a suicide," Seokjin told Yuri before turning to Jeongguk with the phone no longer next to his ear.

"Anything else you want?" Seokjin asked as he hung up on Yuri.

Jeongguk bit his lip softly as he looked at the end of the bed as his cheeks grew hot once again, he had no more excuses to use so he might as well just ask for what he was going to since the start.

"Can I have milk in my baby bottle?" Jeongguk slyly asked.

At that request, Seokjin froze and looked at the teenager with wide eyes. Instead of Jeongguk simply sitting next to him, Jeongguk had gotten into a crawling position and then settled himself on top of Seokjin's lap.

"Have you-"

Jeongguk's giggle cut off Seokjin as the younger took the mafia leader's pajama shirt into his small hands.

"No, I still don't quite understand how to become a little but," Jeongguk paused as he pressed closer to the man, "since you tried for me I will try for you," Jeongguk whispered.

"Does this mean what I think it does?" Seokjin asked as his hands found themselves on Jeongguk's small waist.

"Yes, Daddy," Jeongguk whispered as he laid his head down on the man's broad chest. "I will try my best to become a little, I will learn to act the part." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 502 31
Hello guys, it's my first story 😊 A mafia boss who don't believe in love what happened when he fall for innocent girl and get obsessed with her....
5.6K 687 13
This is a Jinkook family story (Jinkook/BTS are older and the story revolves around their children) Nicholas Jeon is a misunderstood kid, being the o...
8.3K 497 34
After helping a mob boss, you gain freedom to finally live your life. But a series of events leads to you needing their protection and you find yours...
39.5K 1.3K 23
It was just a night out, but when the bangtan boys get kidnapped by a sinister madman who has special plans for one of them, their lives turn into l...