The Mafia Leader's Little

By M00n_Fl0wer_2

Aspiring trainee Jeongguk has been with the same company for years only for his dream to come crashing down... More

Disclaimer!
Prologue
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[17]
[18]
[19]
Goodbye

[16]

729 52 2
By M00n_Fl0wer_2

The chilly morning of November had couples snuggling into one another in search of the warmth the other presented. Warm beverages were being made and consumed by the bundled up residents of Seoul.

A certain teenager was sleeping holding an alpaca stuffie in his arms. There was no more training that he had to go through which was fine by Jeongguk but he had to kill the two men that had started it out. Despite knowing that, Jeongguk slept like a baby.

Seokjin sat at his office desk typing away until his alarm went off.

"Already?" Seokjin spoke to no one in particular as he got up from his chair.

He put his hands in his robe's pocket before walking into his room to get dressed for the day. While it may not seem like it, the mafia leader wore different clothes depending on the time. From midnight to six in the morning, Seokjin wore sleeping clothes. The rest of the day was spent wearing suits or whatever outfit fit his activity for the day.

Seeing as Seokjin may only sleep for five hours, he liked the feeling of his pajamas and wore them an hour extra.

As Seokjin walked into the room, the little pink bunny which had been knocked over last night, came to Seokjin's attention.

"I must have knocked down Kookie last night," Seokjin muttered out.

A sigh escaped Seokjin's lips as he sat up the stuffed animal and proceeded to grab casual wear. Everyone had been instructed to wear casual wear if they were going on the mission.

After grabbing the items he needed, Seokjin laid down his outfit on his bed before he walked into his bathroom. The mafia leader wasted no time striping from his comfortable sleepwear and putting them into the shoot that would send the clothes to the laundry room.

In all his naked glory, Seokjin walked into the shower space and did not waste his time waiting for the water to warm. The water was ice cold and gliding down the man's sculpted body as he let out a relaxed sigh.

Showers were amazing, sure he was 'defenseless' - of course, he had several weapons at his disposal - but the action was quite relaxing. He bent his head down as he enjoyed the feeling of water spray into his black silky hair.

Beads of water traveled down the muscular body, past his eight-pack, and proceeded to go by the enormous package Seokjin had before meeting with the rush of water heading down the drain. Soon foams of soap mixed with the water and proceeded to go down the drain as well.

The handsome man was quite a sight, however, no one was there to see him in such an arousing scene.

As the shower came to an end, the man turned off the cold water and grabbed the soft awaiting towel. His wet hair making his devilish good looks even more dangerous.

Seokjin dried off and walked out to his bedroom with the towel dangerously low. He had no reason to fret over how low the towel was or how erotic he looked since he knew no one saw. The man came to a stop in front of his bed where his outfit was laid out.

Without an ounce of hesitation, Seokjin let the towel fall from his body to reveal his muscular body. He grabbed items of clothing and put them onto his god-like body. Once he was fully dressed, he walked over to his full body mirror to see if his outfit was fit for the occasion.

The casual outfit consisted of a dark grey sweater that had a white stripe that went over the pectoral region, black torn jeans, black shoes, and a brown coat. Seokjin eyed himself up and down and wondered if his outfit was a rich casual instead of just casual.

Perhaps he should replace the dress shoes with sneakers.

"Ah, I have to worry about Jeongguk," Seokjin muttered out to himself as he styled his hair.

The man added a watch, hidden guns, and he grabbed a nearby black bag to carry spare clothes for Jeongguk.

Seokjin headed to Jeongguk's room and was not surprised to see the teenager still asleep. The man debated whether he should wake up Jeongguk or pack his clothes first. After an internal debate, Seokjin was going through Jeongguk's closet.

The bag was soon filled with warm clothing, pants, cute socks, and spare shoes. Seokjin was pleased with the outfits he had picked and decided it was time for Jeongguk to wake up.

Jeongguk let out a whine of protest as he snuggled into the blankets that kept him warm.

"Baby boy, you know what today is so stop acting up," Seokjin warned as Jeongguk whined.

"More sleep, kill later," Jeongguk mumbled as he shrunk himself for warmth.

"No more sleeping young man," Seokjin said as he pulled the alpaca stuffed animal - which was Jeongguk's favorite - from the teenager's grasp earning a loud whine.

"Come on, this is no time to play around," Seokjin warned as he smacked Jeongguk's butt causing the teenager to let out a groan and open his eyes.

"Is it too much to ask to be warm in November?" Jeongguk asked out loud but got another spanking from Seokjin. "Fine! Just stop hitting my tushie, it's sensitive in the cold," Jeongguk muttered as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

His hair stuck up in various directions which brought the older man to chuckle.

"Look at it this way baby boy, once you kill those suckers then you get to dance in your dance room for that time instead of having to train. You also get to eat snacks again," Seokjin said and Jeongguk was already rushing out of bed at the mention of dancing and food.

"Daddy, what are you waiting for? I have food to eat and songs to dance to," Jeongguk said in his morning voice as he slipped into his bunny slippers.

Seokjin smiled as he shook his head at the younger.

After roughly two months, Jeongguk had grown accustomed to calling Seokjin 'Daddy.' There was not anything he could do as well since if he tried to call him 'sir', 'mister', or anything of the kind he got spanked. It was just another word with no real context after it so it did not affect Jeongguk much.

"Eager are we?" Seokjin asked as he walked over and opened the door.

Jeongguk hummed as he waited for the man to do what he did to him every morning to get him ready.

"Are the others ready?" Jeongguk asked as he held his sleeping shirt above his little belly button as he relieved himself.

"They will be if they are not, I will get someone to check on them as you choose what outfit you want to wear," Seokjin said.

The younger tended to take a couple of minutes choosing his outfit.

As the mafia leader helped his baby boy get ready, a certain couple was still in bed, and their room a mess from the previous night.

Taehyung opened an eye and released a loud whine as he cuddled closer to his boyfriend's warm body. Something poked at Taehyung's prostate resulting in a whimper to escape from his swollen lips.

Immediately, Hoseok's eyes shot open to see what had his boyfriend moaning.

"Shit, I fell asleep with the buttplug still in me," Taehyung said.

His deep morning voice raspy from the hard work his throat did the previous night.

"That's pretty hot, we should get ready though. Today is Jeongguk's big day," Hoseok said despite his head pounding in agony.

"I swear if I limp around I will not let you fuck me for a month," Taehyung groaned as he waited to get lifted by his boyfriend.

"You always say that and come crawling on my dick later that day," Hoseok shot back as he pulled his sticky body from his boyfriend's.

The cool autumn air resulting in slight goosebumps but they quickly went away since the man had been trained not to get so cold. Of course, his training was less intense than the mafia leader - it was terrifying seeing the mafia leader so purple yet still alive - but he was not fragile to the cold.

"This really should be the last time we get blackout drunk and get higher than the sun, I seriously don't remember anything besides getting fucked up the ass," Taehyung groaned as he inspected the raw handcuff marks on his wrists.

Various red marks were on his chest, he could feel the sting on his back, and legs.

"It seems like I used the whip quite hard," Hoseok said as he eyed some of the dried blood on Taehyung's back.

Yup, definitely the last time they used that horrible combo.

"I just hope I can get hide all of the marks," Taehyung whined as he was carried into the shared bathroom.

The dark hickeys on his neck being one of his main concerns. He could hide the whip marks, and the marks left behind by the handcuffs but the hickeys were clearly there.

"Turtleneck?" Hoseok asked as he carefully set Taehyung into their shower and turned on the hot water and cold water.

Taehyung cowered behind Hoseok as he hid from the freezing water, the buttplug still caressing his prostate with every move.

"You are so lucky I look fabulous in turtlenecks," Taehyung teased.

Hoseok rolled his eyes as he smiled.

"Are you going to take it out or do you want me to?" Hoseok asked as he addressed the buttplug that had caused the two of them to get ready for the big day.

"As you said, today is a big day and while I love some shower sex, I rather not get fucked in the shower today. You really did your job last night," Taehyung said.

The younger male winced as he pulled the object of pleasure out from him. Hoseok let out a scandal-like-gasp at Taehyung's statement.

"When have I ever?" Hoseok said as he dramatically held a hand over his chest.

Taehyung glared at the male as he set the buttplug in the crevice that they had specially made for such things.

"On the day for Jimin's birthday, Namjoon's birthday, Yuri's birthday, Yoongi's birthday, days of important missions, and the times before you leave for out-of-country places. Do I need to keep going?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok merely smiled and kissed his cheek.

"How about I wash your back? I rather you do not strain yourself," Hoseok said as he saw how some of the whip marks were pink and puffy.

Taehyung let out a sigh of relaxation as Hoseok ran a soft finger over his sensitive back.

"Please," Taehyung said as he did not feel like dealing with the pain of soap in the cuts.

As those two got ready, the size different couple was sitting in their robes as they stared into their closets.

"That one could be classified as casual," Jimin said as he pointed to one of his light gray sweaters.

"I only have it in a turtleneck, what about the Fila jackets we have? The white hoodie," Namjoon asked as he scanned the hoodie section of the closet.

"I know you don't get as cold as me but it's getting pretty cold. I think that it's going to snow soon, despite it being mid-November," Jimin said causing a small sigh to leave Namjoon's lips.

"Alright, what about those black winter coats over the hoodies?" Namjoon asked as Jimin smiled.

"We can wear matching black pants as well," Jimin said excitedly as their couple outfits were falling into place.

"And those sneakers that we got in America," Namjoon said as Jimin giggled.

"I can wear my ring you got me for my birthday and you can wear the necklace I gave you," Jimin said happily since their couple's outfit finally was put together.

"Normal black socks for you and panda ones for me," Jimin said as Namjoon nodded his head in approval.

"How do you want to style your hair?" Namjoon asked as a bead of water hit his neck.

"Huh, I was going to copy how you did your hair," Jimin said as he scratched his neck shyly.

Namjoon chuckled as he pressed a kiss to Jimin's cute cheek.

"We're going to look like a normal couple," Jimin giggled out.

The size different couple smiled and acted as though they were going on a date and not going to watch someone kill for the first time.

The last couple was taking it more seriously as they also stared at their closet in their bathrobes.

"Do commoners wear Gucci?" Yoongi as he eyed a semi-casual sweater from said brand.

"That would be semi-rich casual," Yuri mumbled as she eyed a dress but decided that pain was not fashion.

"What about that black sweater I think I got it from a commoner store," Yoongi muttered as his eyes scanned things he could put together.

"Yoongi, I know you were never a commoner but that is too formal," Yuri said as her eyes locked onto the big coat which was her favorite from her, commoner days.

"Well, then you pick one," Yoongi muttered out.

The man quite obviously salty since he was used to being the best of the two in basically any situation.

"I will and people will not stare at you because of your clothes. Sure because you're handsome - I will cut a bitch if someone tries to flirt with you - but not because you stick out like a sore thumb," Yuri said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"If you say so," Yoongi said.

"You can bet on it," Yuri said as her gaze locked on the perfect outfit pieces for her boyfriend.

"Black hoodie, black beanie, blue ripped jeans, and black converse. You can choose your face mask as well as socks," Yuri said as she smiled as she was happy with the outfit.

Yoongi nodded as he went to his closet and grabbed the items of clothes his girlfriend had picked out. He did wonder when those items had sneaked into his closet though, he did not recognize any of the brands.

"Well that takes care of my outfit, what about you?" Yoongi asked as his eyebrows furrowed slightly as he tried to see what outfit would match the commoner theme.

"White sweater, black jeans, all black converse, my favorite coat, and a pair of fake glasses," Yuri said as she headed over to her closet to grab the desired clothing items.

"Hey, I have that same outfit, why can't I wear it? That way it could be a couple's outfit," Yoongi asked as he evened out the hoodie strings.

"Come on babe, you should know Namjoon-oppa and Jimin-oppa by now and that they will wear a couple's outfit. We don't want to draw too much attention to ourselves on these missions. Boss does his own thing, Namjoon-oppa and Jimin just have to be matching. If we wore a couple's costume it would make us stick out a little more since we would silently follow Jeongguk and not say much to one another," Yuri said.

Yuri knew that Yoongi also knew that they were both very focused on missions. They would end up not acting like a couple, unlike Namjoon and Jimin who would be cute and cuddly.

"Okay, but what are we dressing up as?" Yoongi asked as he watched his girlfriend grab a book bag.

"Your outfit fits that of a skater boy so that's your outfit, so don't forget your skateboard, and earbuds so you can silently follow them. I'm a university student so I will be hanging out in a cafe and do work and then go to a convenience store where I 'work'," Yuri said.

Being part of the mafia was amazing since there were connections with literally anything they could think of.

"Then what are Hoseok and Taehyung?" Yoongi asked as they finished up their outfits.

"Oh come on, we both heard them last night, they're going to throw something on last minute so I can't predict that," Yuri said and Yoongi nodded.

"They might dress up as Tae in a wheelchair and Hoseok is the one who pushes him. Considering the sounds from last night," Yoongi said as Yuri giggled.

"Poor Tae," Yuri said as they began to head for the door to go to the kitchen.

All the couples made their way to the kitchen, except for Seokjin and Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was trembling in Seokjin's arms and lap as he let out little sobs, his little frame shaking.

"Daddy, I'm not ready," Jeongguk sobbed as he went closer to Seokjin.

His quick erratic breaths filling his bedroom as his stomach churned.

"Of course you are baby boy, just do it quickly and you will be fine," Seokjin said as he caressed Jeongguks cheek.

"Daddy, I-I just can't," Jeongguk sobbed as his body shook more.

His small hands gripping Seokjin's coat.

"Calm down, they deserve this, they took your dreams and destroyed them. That is not very nice now is it?" Seokjin asked as he wiped Jeongguks tears.

"B-but it's their life! They're never going to get another one a-and I'm just going to take it! I can't!" Jeongguk screamed as he felt his stomach churning horribly.

His heart was racing in his chest as he shook his head.

Seokjin stared at Jeongguk and thought of a time back when it was him in that very position. He thought back to the events that took place and how he was handled, he could do the same but something prevented him.

Seokjin let out a slow sigh as he made up his mind of what to do and how to handle that situation.

As Jeongguk sobbed, Seokjin lifted his head and rubbed his cheeks gently. Without a word, Seokjin leaned his head down so he could do what he determined to be the best course of action.

Jeongguk's eyes were wide as he felt Seokjin's lips against his own, the plump lips that had once just teasingly kissed the corner of his lips were now fully against his own. He tried to fight back but the man just pulled him closer.

Seokjin had his eyes closed as he kissed Jeongguk, the teenager's protests felt like nothing against his muscular body. Jeongguk slowly stopped fighting back as the kiss felt nice.

Jeongguk closed his eyes slowly as he moved his lips in sync with the man, Jeongguk thought that was it but Seokjin had other plans.

A bite to the bottom lip later and Jeongguk was surprised to have the man's tongue in his mouth. Jeongguk wanted to pull away but the taste of the minty fresh toothpaste the man used was honestly addicting and was better than the 'bubbly berry' toothpaste he used.

The older male was taken by surprise as Jeongguk wrapped his arms around his neck. Seokjin was going to pull away after adding tongue to the kiss but seeing as the teenager enjoyed it he took that time to fully put Jeongguk in a daze so he would not freak over killing until after he killed but he could handle that.

Seokjin's kiss got rougher as his hands no longer rested against Jeongguks hips but the soft cheeks on his bottom. The rougher treatment was too much for Jeongguk who started to realize his need for air.

The kiss turned more into a mouth fight as Jeongguk tried to pull away to breathe but got his lips nipped at instead.

After pathetic mewls left Jeongguks mouth, Seokjin finally let Jeongguk pull away.

The teenager looked wrecked after just a simple kiss and Seokjin was living for it. Jeongguk was gasping for air as his saliva slicked lips seemed to beg Seokjin to bite and suck on them more.

"Are you still nervous?" Seokjin asked as he also caught his breath.

Jeongguk looked up at him with a furious blush on his face as he tried to calm his racing heart.

"B-breakfast sounds good right now," Jeongguk said nervously as he avoided eye contact.

A devilish smile was on Seokjin's lips as he leaned down to the teenager to ensure he would be distracted up until he was going in for his first kill.

"You look like a whole meal," Seokjin whispered and Jeongguk let out a pathetic sound from his throat as he fell off the man's lap causing the man to chuckle.

"Let us go eat," Seokjin said to the flushed teenager as he covered his lips with his hoodie sleeve.

"O-okay," Jeongguk stuttered out as Seokjin smiled.

Seokjin just hoped he would not have to repeat history once Jeongguk held the first victim at gunpoint. As for Jeongguk, he was more confused than ever before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 297 14
can you imagine the person you kidnapped as in joke is in a actual a very dangerous mafia alpha, whose pride is very high , what gonna happen with th...
1.2K 46 18
Yoongi turned around and pulled out his gun. His finger rested on the trigger, ready to fire the person following him. "It's just me." the familiar...
9.5K 331 22
Mafia leader, Min Yoongi is kidnapped. (I've changed the ending, for older readers)
1K 78 40
Y/N's mafia family owned dept to a powerful mafia group, and that mafia group called Bangtan, came to kill off your family business. Your family foun...