The Gentle Titan

By Awesomekendell24

Meet Chrysanthe, an easy happy going girl...who lives with her mother and father but we forgot to mention the... More

To You, in 2000 Years - The Fall of Shiganshina: Part 1
That Day - The Fall of Shiganshina: Part 2
A Dim Light Amid Despair - Humanity's Comeback: Part 1
The Night of the Closing Ceremony- Humanity's Comeback: Part 2
First Battle: The Struggle for Trost, Part 1
The World the Girl Saw: The Struggle for Trost, Part 2
Small Blade: The Struggle for Trost, Part 3
I Hear her Heartbeat - Attack on Trost: Part 4
Whereabouts of Her Left Arm: The Struggle for Trost, Part 5
Response: Battle for Trost District Part 6
Idol: The Struggle for Trost, Part 7
Wound - Attack on Trost: Part 8
Primal Desire: The Struggle for Trost, Part 9
Eyes Yet To be Seen:Eve of the Retaliation 1
AN
The Special Ops Squad: Eve of Retaliation 2 part 1
The Special Ops Squad: Eve of Retaliation 2 part 2
What Needs to be Done Now: Eve of the Counterattack, Part 3
Please read
New chapters coming soon
Female Titan - The 57th Expedition: Part 1
Sorry
Forest of Giant Trees - The 57th Expedition: Part 2
Bite - The 57th Expedition: Part 3
Addressing things
Erwin Smith: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 4
Missing memories
Crushing Blow: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Pt. 5
Defeated: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 6
Smol Poll
The Defeated: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 6
message from bearchan
Smile: Assault on Stohess, Part 1
Mercy: Assault on Stohess, Part 2
Raid on the Stohess District
Wall: Assault on Stohess, Part 3
Beast Titan
C'est La Vie
Mother Mother
Warrior
Beach AU
Announcement
Close Combat

Dinner Time

863 16 12
By Awesomekendell24

3rd POV

"NO IM NOT YOUR BABY GORL!" Chrysanthe shouted she shot up from her covers opened her eyes and got out of bed her long blonde hair dropping over her shoulders

"Chrys get up you've been sleeping all day" her mother coxed the girl up and to her bathroom "What the fuck all day??" Chrysanthe asked "Watch your profanity and yes! the dinner is in a hours get ready!" Her mother pushed her in the bathroom and strutted off.

Chrysanthe sucked her teeth (AN: Not sure if you guys know by where I come from we call it 'stupes' it's where you suck your teeth and make a sound I'm not getting in to the meaning hehe) and got ready for the dinner.

She topped the look off with a half-up half-down hairstyle and a pair of white converses.

On her way downstairs she saw her grandmother, Clementine playing with her brother "Chrys you're awake come let me squeeze your face" her grandmother gushed Chrysanthe walked towards the old woman and gently hugged her.

"How are you Gran Gran?" she asked "Better than ever!" Clementine answered with zest she leaned close to Chrysanthe's ear and whispered "You know your butler is looking mighty fine..." Chrysanthe gagged and pushed her grandmother away from her.

"Firstly no secondly no" she counted off the butler Sebastian walked by carrying a tray of wine glasses "I'd smash that" Clementine proudly stated with a sly smirk "Ew Gran!" she shouted.

They both took a seat on the sofa Chrysanthe took Christopher in her arms slowly rocking the him "So Chrysanthe you got a boyfriend?" Clementine asked "Noooo" Chrysanthe dragged "Aw come on! What about those boys? hmm what were the name....Irene....James and Liam right? " Clementine asked.

Chrysanthe shook her head "Gran It's Eren, Jean and Levi" Clem looked Chrysanthe "That's what I said" she said causing Chrysanthe to sweatdrop and roll her eyes "Anyways have I ever told you how I met your grandfather?"  Chrysanthe shook her head.

"Well I went out bowling with some girlfriends after work one night, and saw four men bowling in the next lane over." she started "I was very beautiful, and all four men asked me for my phone number. So I decided I would write it on a piece of paper and throw it in the air " Chrysanthe smiled at the story "whoever caught it could keep it. That night your grandfather caught it." Clementine finished.

"Aww Gran Gran that's sweet" Chrysanthe gushed "Chrys who are you gonna choose?" Clementine asked while she gently took a sleeping Christopher from his sister's arms before Chrys could answer Rosetta called her "Chrysanthe come Help me!" she yelled from the kitchen "Coming mum" she yelled back and ran off to the kitchen.

Time Skip brought to you by a sleepy author-chan trying her best

The table set food almost finished "Alright go wait in the living room" Rosetta sent her daughter off.

Chrysanthe played on her phone as she waited for the guests and her friends to arrive "Mom my hair is fine" A certain two toned hair boy grumbled "I'm just making sure you look presentable Jean-boy" his mother fiddled with his hair.

Chrysanthe giggled at their interaction and went to open the door "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Kirstein welcome Hi Jean!" she greeted Mrs. Kirstein smiled "I hope we're not too late" "No No you're actually the first come on in" they came in and Mrs. Kirstein went to greet Rosetta.

Jean and Chrysanthe went wandering around the house "So Jean how's everything?" She asked "It's alright" Jean mumbled "I know we're in the same class but we hardly get to talk" Chrysanthe smiled sadly "You and Eren fight.....alot...." Jean looked down ashamed.

They somehow ended up out in the backyard they took a seat on a bench out there Jean took her hands in his "Look I'm sorry...this time I promise...no more fights" he looked deep in to her eyes then noticed "You're wearing the broach I got you last Christmas?" Jean asked in shock.

"Huh?...Oh yeah I kept it" she mumbled with a tiny blush on her face Jean's hands moved from her hands to her waist "Jean..." she whimpered at the close contact "Yeah?" his hot breath mixed with hers. The blush on her face got even darker as his lips got closer to hers "CHRYSANTHE!" the voice of Eren Yeager rang out through out the house.

Jean and Chrysanthe scattered moving to opposite sides of the bench "Come on Jean" she mumbled grabbing his hands leading them both inside.

"Chrysanthe!" Eren shouted when she and Jean come in to the view, Eren pulled Chrysanthe in to a hug "I missed you" he told her "We saw eachother yesterday" She deadpanned.

Eren felt a knife go though his heart when she walked off. He was left with Jean "Look we have to talk" .

"Mikasa! Armin! you came" Chrysanthe ran to greet her best friends and their families.

"Ah Armin that so funny!" she laughed so hard a snort came out causing Mikasa to blush "What you been up to Mika?" Chrysanthe asked her best friend Mikasa was about to answer but they were interrupted.

"Chrysanthe could you please get Christopher's story book?" Rosetta asked "Sure Mum" Chrysanthe nodded and took Eren's hand and dragged him off to the library.

"Where is the damn book!" Eren growled while he looked through the stack of books "I don't think it's here...."Chrysanthe said she placed her hand on her hip.

Realization came to her 'Mom just wanted us alone!' "Something wrong?" Eren asked "N-Nothing" Chrysanthe waved her hand rapidly around her. Eren walked closer to her with every step he took she took a step back until her back hit the wall. His hands on her waist keeping her in place Eren took the time to admire the girl from his childhood. 

Chrysanthe could feel the tips of her ears began to heat up Eren thought back to his conversation with Jean.

*Flashback*

Jean pulled Eren away while Chrysanthe was busy greeting the rest of guests, "What the hell Horse face!" Eren snapped Jean let go of him and sighed "Look I'm done fighting with you I don't was to ruin this for her" He admitted.

They both heard the angelic laughter of their angel followed by a little snort, fond smiles came across their faces "Just the the hell are you trying to pull?" Eren asked harshly. Jean quickly raised his hands in defense "Nothing!" he assured then pulled Eren closer to whisper "We both love her let's not fight just for tonight okay?" he offered.

Eren's eyes softened then he gave Jean a nod "Fine..." 

*Flashback over*

"E-Eren wha-what are yo-" Eren leaned down and nuzzled his nose with hers. It took Chrysanthe a few minutes to register what had occurred. Her hands fiddled with the hairs near his nape "You're so cute you know that?" she teased now it was Eren's turn to blush.

"Growing your hair?" She asked Eren chuckled "Zeke said it would look good" he answered "Why are you so tall?" Chrysanthe teased Eren smirked "I'm not that tall you're just short" he snickered.

Chrysanthe narrowed her eyes she caressed the back of his neck some more Eren closed his eyes enjoying the attention he was receiving from the girl he loved.

Her fingers were soft and delicate "I'm not short~" she whispered. Her fingers moved some more gripping some hair "I'm fucking fun sized" her grip tighten and pulled. Eren hissed and moved his arms Chrysanthe took this opportunity to slip under his arm and out the door with Eren right behind her.

They got to the living room more guest had come in her father's students: Hange, Mike,  and Levi who brought his uncle, Kenny.

Rosetta talked with Carla with Christopher's book in her hands Chrysanthe glared at her mother while Rosetta gave her an evil smile.

"Chrissy!!!" Hange screamed in excitement then ran to embrace the girl "Ah Hange hello" the small girl's voice came out muffled in Hange's chest.

"Ohi four eyes she can't breathe" Levi slapped the back of Hange's head causing them to let Chrysanthe go and fall to the floor.

Mike hooked his hands under Chrysanthe's arms lifting her off the floor "Thanks Mike" she had to break her neck to say to him, Mike chuckled then gave her head pats. Levi sat next to Chrysanthe's Grandmother while she went to greet Erwin "I see you" Grandma mused Levi snapped his head to her "What?" he asked. "Make a move" the old woman said the took a sip of tea.

"Chrissy can you get the cooler from the pool house?" Her dad asked "Sure dad" She mumbled "Go now!" Grandma slapped Levi's knee "Get some."

Levi rolled his eyes and followed Chrysanthe "I came to help" he told her "Oh okay" Chrysanthe grinned. 

They got to the pool house and there was the cooler in the corner of the dark room "Let's just get out of here" she mumbled under her breath. Chrysanthe pulled one side and Levi held the other, they began to move it "How the hell does your father expect you to carry this on your own?" Levi asked Chrysanthe shrugged her shoulders. 

Over her was a ceiling fan that hadn't been clean in a while a small ball of dust fell on to her nose. Levi's eyes widen when he saw her drop her side of the cooler to cover her nose he pulled out a tissue and dabbed her nose.

"Don't the damn maids ever clean?" he asked "Yeah they do...but we don't use the pool house that much" she answered Levi scoffed "Bullshit every room should be clean!" he lightly touched her already red nose "Look already red" Levi muttered.

Chrysanthe's hand touches his before she sneezes again "Heichō I'm fine" she assured Levi took her hand in his and landed a soft kiss.

*Meanwhile*

Armin sat in the living room playing Uno with Mikasa, Chrysanthe's grandmother, Historia, Mike, Marco, Sasha, Connie and Hange. Rosetta was in the kitchen talking with the mothers and women while Roman was chatting and drinking with the men.

"Say aren't they taking a bit long?" Armin asked everyone looked up from their cards and nodded.

Eren's foot tapped impatiently he hunched over in the chair he sat in 'What is?...I mean he's Levi!' he shot up from his seat, teeth clenched and eyes white. Jean took notice of it and held him down "We made an agreement !" he hissed "I. Don't. Care" Eren growled and tried to move but was held back "Relax".

Armin shook his head and went back to playing "Your turn Mi-" his words were halted by the murderous vibe emanating from her. "Let's all calm down" he laughed nervously "YOU CHEATING BASTARD I SAW YOU!" Clementine shouted at Hange "I have no idea what you talking about" Hange avoided her gaze "Alright everyone let's play nice" Marco tried to diffuse the situation he picked up his card to see all of them cut in half "Alright who did this" he demanded.

Connie hid the pair of scissors behind his back while Historia and Sasha tried to contain their laughter. 

*With Chrysanthe and Levi*

The pair stood there for a while staring in to each other's eyes but a sneeze from the blonde girl.

"Alright let's go" Levi let go of her and they carried the cooler back in to the house. Once they got back "Thanks honey" her dad kissed the side of her head " You lazy fuck you could've gotten it yourself" she snapped Roman ignored her and picked up the cooler with ease.

Eren stood up to approach Chrysanthe but stopped when Levi took her hand in his "Until next time princess" he then kissed her knuckles "Where you going we have to have dinner soon" she mumbled after he walked off to the kitchen.

Chrysanthe was swooped up in someone's arms "Eren put me down" she demanded "Come on I missed you" he whined but did what she said. A sigh of relief escaped her mouth Chrysanthe leaned her head on Eren's torso at this point Mikasa snapped her Uno cards in two.

Rosetta came out the kitchen wiping her hands "Everyone! Dinner is ready" she announced Chrysanthe cheered  along with Sasha "Food" they both basically ran in to the dining room "Wow" Sasha's mouth watered at the loaded table.

Chrysanthe was seated between Eren and Jean with Mikasa and Armin seated on the opposite side of the table.

Laughs and chatter bounced around the room Rosetta was talking with Carla while Roman make jokes with Erwin, Clementine kept touching Sebastian's butt.

Chrysanthe smiled as all her friends and family were having fun and laughing she felt a hand brush against hers then intertwined with hers.

Eren blushed and looked off at another part of the room Chrysanthe rubbed her fingers over his knuckles. Jean saw this and took her other hand to which Chrysanthe didn't mine 'I cant eat' she grumbled "Boys...I need food" she said. They looked like lost puppies Chrysanthe giggled ay their expressions and went back to eating. 

Once gaze caught her eyes Not Levi, or Jean neither Eren.... but Mikasa, her eyes held emotion Chrysanthe smiled then sent her a wink.

Time Skip

Everyone scattered thought out the house Eren and Jean had lost Chrysanthe "Have you seen her?" Jean asked "No Horse face!" Eren growled.

They looked everywhere "Oh are you looking for Chrysanthe? She's over in there with Mikasa" Armin  pointed in the direction. The boys ran to the living room and was met with a sight, Chrysanthe laid with her hand on Mikasa's chest. Mikasa ran her hand though Chrysanthe's hair "This is nice I've been on my feet all night" Chrysanthe said in to her friend's chest.

"I missed you" Mikasa mumbled "I missed you more" Chrysanthe replied "Impossible" they both laughed. Chrysanthe blushed and snuggled in to Mikasa some more.

Eren was on the floor crying while Jean started "You...Know...that...isn't bad..." he blushed.

Armin and Marco laughed at their efforts while Hange and Mike held back Levi. Rosetta, Roman and Clementine stood afar watching the while exchange "Hehehe Pay up you two" Clem held out her hand with a smug look on her face "Aww man I thought Levi and Chrissy would have hit it off..." Roman grumbled as he reached in his wallet "And I thought Eren and her had a connection" Rosetta cried paying her mother.

"I know she'd end up with Mikasa.....Clem you fine queen you still got it" she praised herself as she counted the money "Now if you excuse me that Kenny fellow looking fine" she excused herself and headed in Kenny's direction.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Helloooo Everyone I hope everyone had a safe and happy holidays I'm working on some more chapters before I got back to school.

I need sleep and coffee.

Anyways tell me what you think about the filler.

Stay safe, covered and sanitized 

Enjoy these pics

K.C Out >0<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 2K 25
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ β˜•οΈŽοΈŽ ~ "𝑖 π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œ π‘šπ‘’π‘β„Ž π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ οΏ½...
574K 21.9K 43
βππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„ π˜πŽπ”'𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 πŒπ„.❞ β—– π–£― α₯«α­‘ β—— κœ› β†Ί Κ•β€’Μ«Ν‘β€’Κ” β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€ Λ˜Νˆα΅•Λ˜Νˆ β†Ίπ–₯¦γƒΎΩ¬Ω¬ β΅’β΅’ Κšα„‹Ιž 𖦆 ☘︎ zZz (οΎ’' οΎ› ') β€’ β€Ώ β€’ β•”...
98.5K 3K 43
*β™‘βˆž:q.q  q.q:βˆžβ™‘* "𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
1.6K 9 7
Latina and the crew are back, and even now facing a greater threat, giant apes, colossal titans and armoured, surprising family reunions, and many mo...