Omega | Yoonkook✔️

بواسطة Mai_Spring

Yoongi is the new student at Bark High School. Nobody knows that he's an Omega because he takes a trial medic... المزيد

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine

Two

17.1K 940 227
بواسطة Mai_Spring

  "Well, hello there."

  Yoongi looked up at the voice, confusion struck on his face as he looked up from the cafeteria table. There was a guy who was inviting himself to sit in front of Yoongi, his dark eyes staring straight into Yoongi's, confidence and wonder filled in them. He had on a dark blue shirt, his elbow propping his chin up as he stared at Yoongi in a way that made Yoongi furrow his eyebrows back at him.

  He hadn't seen this person yet, but this guy clearly isn't going to go away.

  Yoongi was merely sitting at this table because it was the one that Seokjin and Hoseok told him to sit at if he wanted to sit with them. Clearly he had no friends, and despite how talkative and chaotic they seem, the two were actually pretty nice to be around.

  It's still his first day at Bark High School and all he can get is Are you an Alpha? from the girls or What the hell is that guy? from the boys— occasionally from the girls as well. Yoongi likes that they don't know. But at the same time, he just wishes they'd shut the hell up and leave him alone about it.

  "I'm Suk-Yeong." The guy across from him leaned forward to catch Yoongi's attention. Yoongi picked at his lunch plate, a tangerine sitting in one corner and a pizza slice plopped in the middle. He picked up the tangerine, feeling the need to do something with his hands as the guy introduced himself.

  Because he looked decently nice.

  His jawline sharp, his shoulders broad and chest built perfectly. His dark brown eyes inviting Yoongi into conversation. And from what Yoongi could tell, he was dressed pretty decently as well. And last time Yoongi thought so much about what a person looks like, he ended up with crushes on the useless.

  "You like those?" Suk-Yeong pointed at the tangerine in Yoongi's hand. He hadn't even noticed that he was stuffing his mouth with the fruit until he realized he couldn't answer back, his mouth too full and cheeks stuffed. "I'll take that as a yes." Suk-Yeong laughed lightly to himself, a big smile that'll make everyone else probably smile along with him.

  Yoongi nodded his head.

  "So," The guy tapped his jaw with his pointer finger repeatedly. "I see that you're new here. How do you like the school?"

  Yoongi swallowed his tangerine. "It's much bigger than I'm used to." He said.

  Suk-Yeong smirked. "Oh, yeah?"

  "Yeah." Yoongi nodded again, already peeling another tangerine out of fear of this conversation going downhill. He always had that problem, thinking that everything would go wrong and always fidgeting in anxiousness. "It's a nice school, though." He said.

  Suk-Yeong's face dropped a little, his eyes boring into Yoongi for a moment.

  Yoongi tensed up. Did he do something wrong? Is there something on his face? Or is Suk-Yeong already tired of him?

  "Yeah." Suk-Yeong pulled his smile back on. "The place is pretty big. I'm guessing you don't come from a big place or what?"

  "No, no." Yoongi said. "It's not that. I came from Daegu, but this place is still a lot bigger than what I'm used to—"

  "Why are you in my seat?"

  A hand was suddenly on Yoongi's shoulder, a shudder coming from his body as he felt the touch, a warm sensation and a weird melting of his body suddenly hitting him. For a second, it felt like he was going crazy, but then the hand left him. He turned around to see the guy from this morning, the guy he had ran into— Jungkook. Jungkook was standing behind him with his eyebrows forming a crease and his brown eyes staring back at Yoongi, clearly confused.

  Yoongi stared back at him in confusion as well. He didn't know that this was his seat. Isn't this where Seokjin and Hoseok said to sit? Wait- where even are they, though?

  "Don't worry, Jungkook." Yoongi had forgotten all about Suk-Yeong sitting behind him. "This little guy isn't hurting your seat. He's new here, isn't that right, Yoongi?"

  Yoongi frowned. He hadn't even introduced himself, but this guy knew his name.

  "Well, I don't want him at our table." Jungkook spoke up again, placing his plate of food right next to Yoongi's. He sat down next to Yoongi, clearly annoyed at Suk-Yeong. "You know Yuri will whine in my ear all fucking day if I let this new kid sit in her seat." He glanced at Yoongi, who just scooted away from him a little bit. "Besides, I don't like it either."

  His eyes were actually soft looking, sparkling even, but he was so hatefully talking about Yoongi that the pretty eyes stood no match. Yoongi didn't like that he was rude for no reason. If he knew it was his table, he wouldn't have sat at the fucking thing.

  "I'll just go." Yoongi stood up.

  As he reached for his plate, Suk-Yeong grabbed at his wrist. "Wait." He said.

  A moment of silence.

  Yoongi could feel it again, much stronger this time. That feeling. Except this time it was much different. His heart started racing quickly, pounding in his chest. The complete opposite of what he's supposed to feel. He thought for a second that oh my God, is Suk-Yeong my soulmate? Why do I feel this way? but then he realized that this isn't how people describe their soulmates.

  Home. Peace. Love. Kindness, sharing, warmth, joy, delighted, happiness—

  This wasn't that.

  This felt tense, weird, and just straight up bad. Like Suk-Yeong shouldn't touch him. Like his fingers circling around Yoongi's wrist was like fire, and it was burning into his skin. Even Suk-Yeong went silent and froze for a moment. And even Jungkook. He was even staring at Suk-Yeong as if he were saying what the hell? And Yoongi couldn't understand it.

  None of them could.

  Suk-Yeong let go of his wrist. And suddenly the tension eased up, but Yoongi still didn't get it. He tried to look at Suk-Yeong for answers, but he got none. Instead, he got "I'll see you later, new kid." and nothing else.

  He tried to lay out all of his options on what the hell just happened. Maybe Suk-Yeong is his mate, and the feeling is just mistranslated from everyone else that have found their mates. Maybe it's a myth that once you find your mate, you feel warm and cozy. Maybe tension and confusion is what you're supposed to feel. Or maybe Suk-Yeong said something wrong to Jungkook. Maybe the tension was only because Jungkook didn't want Yoongi there. Maybe Suk-Yeong isn't his mate at all.

  Finding your fated soulmate is rare, despite how many people think it isn't. They're hard to find. There's no way Suk-Yeong is his.

  Yoongi quickly ripped his tangerine in half and shoved half in one cheek and half in the other, not caring about the odd look he got from Jungkook, who also had a tangerine on his own plate. He stuffed his mouth and waved at Suk-Yeong, a goodbye for now. He didn't want to sit at that table anyways. And now that he looks around, Seokjin and Hoseok were at the table behind him this whole entire time, glancing back at Yoongi in surprise and fear, like he stepped into a pit of snakes.

  "Yoongi.." Seokjin muttered once Yoongi plopped his plate next to his, now having a full view of the back of Jungkook's head and Suk-Yeong, who were both silent. "Why in the world did you sit there of all places? I thought you got the memo that Jungkook is bad."

  Hoseok chewed his pizza, nodding to Seokjin's words. "You really made Jungkook mad, you know. I could feel it from here. That guy is raging with anger right now." He chuckled. "I can't believe he did nothing to you."

  "I didn't do anything." Yoongi said.

  "Oh, you did." Jin leaned to look behind Hoseok. The girl who was sitting in Jungkook's lap yesterday came walking up to where Yoongi was sitting before, her walk feminine and her hair waving side to side as she walked like a queen who owns the cafeteria. Typical queen of high school. Something Yoongi hates. "That's Yuri." Seokjin said, pointing with his hand out of sight. Yoongi watched as Yuri kissed Jungkook's cheek quickly. "Jungkook's Omega right there. She doesn't let him slip up on anything, not that he ever slips up. They're not mates, and that's the one thing she hates about their relationship. Jungkook won't mark her, not like she wants."

  Hoseok chuckled. "Poor desperate thing." He said. "She's wanted Jungkook since longer than Jin has wanted Namjoon—"

  "Shh!" Jin hushed him, throwing a baby carrot at the boy. "I'm trying to teach Yoongi why he shouldn't go near those two. Anyways, Yoongi, they're basically the rulers of this school. True Alpha and Omega. And I absolutely hate her. We all do. She thinks that everyone wants Jungkook just because he's the True Alpha, and I know Jungkook is actually hot as hell sometimes, but that doesn't mean that we all want him, right?" He chuckled. "I mean, come on. She's really trying to be your typical high school bitch at this point."

   Yoongi nodded, still watching her.

  She had pulled Jungkook's hand to her thigh, making him use his right hand to hold onto her. It's like she wants to prove that Jungkook is her boyfriend, and she is his girlfriend. Something about it just made Yoongi bite at his lip in anger. Probably because he hates the popular bitches in school. They think they rule everything and everyone.

  Yoongi will be damned if he lets this girl step on him like he let the bitch in his last school do. He will not take shit from anyone here. They don't know he's an Omega. The girl in his last school was an Alpha, a bitch. So no, Yuri and Jungkook will not mess with him.

  No matter what.

  "Fuck that." Yoongi finally picked up his own pizza. He wanted to be confident this time. There's a whole chance dangling in front of him right now. He can pretend he's not a useless Omega. He can pretend that Alphas don't scare him. He can pretend like everything he's known up until now isn't real. Min Yoongi has no identity. Nobody knows who he is except for his family. And that was the whole point of this lab rat experiment. Yoongi will take full advantage of that. He deserves it.

  "I'm not putting up with some bitch." He continued. Seokjin and Hoseok glanced at him, curious of what he meant, and clearly questioning what Yoongi was, because would an Omega really say something like this? Would an Omega seriously challenge the True Alpha's Omega like this? No. So then why would Yoongi? Unless he's not an Omega.. That's probably what they're thinking.

  And they're right.

  Yoongi is stupid for so openly talking about the Alpha's Omega like that, but for some reason he's pissed, and he's not up for Yuri's shit already. She hasn't even done or said anything to him, but he already feels a trillion percent annoyed by her. He already senses it all. The worst of the worst.

~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
649K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
13.5K 630 20
Love is a feeling that everyone wants to experience one's in their life .But, for some people love doesn't exist. Y/N, a 23 years - old simple indian...
405K 12.8K 51
Yoongi was an innocent teenager but his peaceful life was taken away from him after saving the ex boss of a powerful mafia group.