The Bullies' Slave 1

By shirldee_

"I'll do it. I'll be your slave." I said to the four of them while glaring at Cecilia who was shaking her hea... More

THE BULLIES' SLAVE
1- FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING UNDERNEATH A BANANA TREE!
2- WHAT ON PLANET JUPITER GOES RIGHT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!
3- SAM, MEET SAM.
4- GLUE!
5- BULLIES DON'T OFFER MUSIC,DO THEY?
6-I'M NEVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND EGOTISTICAL DUDES!
7- WALLS HAVE EARS? I'M GOING TO FREAKING PUNCH THAT NOSY WALL!
8- JERKS! I HOPE Y'ALL ROT IN YOUR MESS!
9- SHE'S LIKE AN ANGEL!
10- A SOCIAL PARIAH!
11- IT'S LIKE A KINDERGARTNER'S SCRIBBLE!
12-SECOND HOME?
13- HOW ABOUT YOU INVOLVE THE FBI?
14-MY NAME'S SHAYNE
15-WHO IS SHE?
16- EVERYTHING'S FINE!
17- AND YOU TOO, AMY.
18- WE'RE HUNGRY, MUMMY.
19(PART ONE)- YOU HURT MY FEELINGS.
19(PART TWO)- HEY SAMUEL!
20- HAVE YOU HEARD?
21-WHAT DOES HIS CORINESS SAY?
22- BRUNETTE BARBIE?!
23- SEEN GHOSTS ONLY DISAPPEAR
24- WE PREPARE FOR WORLD WAR THREE?
25- I PROMISE
26- HOW'S IT THAT YOU'RE ALIVE?
27- YOU KNOW NOTHING!
28- WHERE IS DREW?
29- WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?!
30- OUT OF THE BLUE!
31- THAT IS A LAME IDEA
32- WHO IS YOUR BULLY?
33- A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY
34- DON'T THINK! RUN!
35- THERE'S A GOOD SLAVE!
36- STOP BEING GULLIBLE!
37- I TRUST YOU.
38- I SAW THE LOOK IN HER EYES
39- DO YOU GUYS PRAY?
40- THAT IS LYING!
41- SOMEONE'S GRUMPY
42- TWENTY QUESTIONS?
43- WHAT CHARLOTTE DRAMA?
44- A TRUE ANTITHESIS!
45- YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL
46- SHOULD I BE SCARED?
47- WHO ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
COVER UNVEILING!!!
48- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAYNE
49- WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THEM
50- IT'S COMPLICATED, SAM
51- MANNERS, CALEB, MANNERS!
52- CHILL OUT, RYAN!
53- THIS IS WAR!
54- FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CRYSTAL!
55- YOU'RE SAM, RIGHT?
56- I SAID WHAT I SAID.
57- A LIVING NIGHTMARE!
59- I'M ALIVE, PRAISE GOD!
60- YOU'RE HURTING ME!
61- I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.
62- DON'T LEAVE.
63- I'M CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING EMOTIONS!
64- I FOUND SOME PAPERS
65- MOST EMBARASSING STORY OF MY LIFE
66- JESUS HELP ME!
67- YOU'RE HER MOUTHPIECE NOW?
68- WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!
69- YOU'LL BE FINE
70- CAN I PRAY WITH YOU?
71- JUST LET HER BE
72- SOMETHING'S WRONG
73- ONLY GOD CAN STOP THEM!
74- TELL US EVERYTHING, DAD
75- WHAT'S EVEN COMING NEXT?
76- SO, WHAT DO WE DO?
77- (PART ONE) YOU OKAY THERE, SAM?
77- (PART TWO) SAM, STAY CALM
78- THIS IS SO DETECTIVE
79- (PART ONE) WHAT DID HE DO?
79- (PART TWO) GOOD BYE
80- SAM'S YOUR SISTER
Epilogue
THE BULLIES' SLAVE BOOK 2 OUT NOW!

58- WE'RE THE SIMPSONS

1.5K 81 14
By shirldee_

58- WE'RE THE SIMPSONS

"Welcome to Île de Brown!" A voice chirped which made me wake up with a start. So I had fallen asleep! Squinting I turned my head to see everyone fastening their belts. We were about to land. Lazily, I fastened mine and yawned.

Someone snorted beside me and I turned again to properly look at the person. At first it was hazy, but soon my vision became clearer and I finally saw him! Then everything came rushing into my head like a broken pipe gushing out water.

Caleb was beside me and we were going spending the holidays together with our families!

I opened my mouth to scream but no sound came out, probably because, just then, Caleb had spoken up.

"Don't you dare!" He somehow managed to bellow despite his voice being low.

"This can't be happening." I whispered, feeling my head to make sure I was okay. I noticed Caleb shutting Dow not his laptop and finally, I was able to recall the exact details of the flight.

We had barely spent five minutes at the Brown's hanger before we had taken off. Which means I barely got enough time to say goodbye to Joe. I had promised to call him as soon as we were settled. Dad's driver had been instructed by dad to drive Joe back to his place. I had also noticed Caleb stopped his glare at Joe once he realized he wasn't coming with us. Perhaps, he didn't want any intrusion into his bullying?

I still hadn't seen Carlos but just as I was about to ask Samuel, dad had asked Charles Brown. He has replied that Carlos has travelled to Brazil to spend the holidays with his mother. The way Mr Brown had replied, one would think Carlos was a mere relative, and not his actual son, whose mother he never got married to. Despite the whole issue with Carlos, I had still felt bad for him at that moment.

Rebecca Brown had been the most delighted to see us all and she had gushed about how we Pears children looked more beautiful and handsome, since she last saw us. Charles Brown was also glad to have us around. But deep down, I felt they all just wanted to bond as old friends as well as get their children acquainted with each other. Only both parents had no idea of how much certain of their children couldn't stand each other.

But what surprised me the most was the fact that as we all piled into the plane, everyone seemed to pick a partner to sit with. The couples sat with their spouses, Theresa sat with Melody, Cory and Sam sat together while the eight bodyguards paired themselves into two. I would have sat alone because I actually did sit alone. But dear Caleb had somehow decided to complete the pairs of two by seating himself beside me.

I couldn't groan because as soon as he had taken his seat, he had put on his headphones, shutting everyone out. I had visibly relaxed since he had seemed keen on minding his own business. The peace hadn't lasted long however, because not too long into the flight, Natalie had called him on Skype and those two had spent hours on the call before I had eventually fallen asleep.

You would think the two would just mind their own business and all, but no! They had somehow managed to include my matter in their discussions. Natalie seemed to be consoling Caleb for having me as his 'family friend'. I probably would have given her a piece of my mind if not for the fact that I didn't want to draw any attention to us.

The flight had been pretty uneventful as everyone seemed to be busy with their partners. Only the parents checked on us once in a while. Theresa was too occupied with Melody to spare me more than three glances and a thumbs up! I didn't blame anyone though. I, myself had chatted with my friends for a while before deciding sleep was the next thing. And for the first time in a long time, the nightmare wasn't serious enough to wake me up with a start.

I looked out of the window and despite the fact that it was dark, I gazed at the most beautiful island I had ever seen! I saw it was quite big as the plane soon gradually descended. I gripped my seat as the plane landed and held on until it finally came to a stop. Hallelujah!

"We've finally arrived." The pilot said. "I wish you a great holiday." We all muttered 'thank you' and soon everyone prepared to exit the plane. I sat still until everyone was out before pulling myself up with a lazy stretch. I was beyond tired! We had spent almost six hours in the air, which I had used to sleep, eat and chat with my friends. I pulled out my phone to send a quick text.

Me:

Guys! I just arrived île de Brown. Wish me luck!

Lucas🕺:

Wow, that's great, Sam! Good luck!🤗❤️

Crystal💎:

Yeah, girl, good luck! Make sure you take great selfies!😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Hurry up, will you?" Someone suddenly snapped. I looked ahead to see Caleb standing by the door. I arched an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" He threw me a glare.

"The limos are here. Suit yourself." He said and walked out. I huffed, dragging myself and my backpack out of the plane. I yawned again as I descended. I really was tired.

"Sam!" Samuel called from inside a black limo. He waved me over and I walked to it. As soon as I entered, I realized that the occupants were basically the Pears and Brown children and one bodyguard.

"Thanks." I said to Sam as I took my seat beside him.

"I'm so glad you guys are here. Now, we'd have one more family on the island!" Sam said, excitedly. But I wasn't having it.

"One more family?" I asked.

"How many families?!" Cory asked. He seemed also bothered by the news.

"Oh, a lot of families rent villas on the island every break, especially during Christmas." Samuel explained. "But in our Villa, it's usually just my family and whoever my family invites."

"And who else did you invite?" Cory asked, impatiently.

"The Simpsons."

***

My mouth flew wide open as I beheld the villa. It was a huge, tall and white villa in a massive expanse of land. It could definitely house over six generations of a family together with their workers! It was that big!

"Okay, wow!" Cory admitted.

"I know right." I said. Samuel nodded.

"Yeah. Even I was surprised when I first saw it after it was built six years ago." He said, just as the limo pulled to a stop behind the limo that drove our parents.

"You guys are going to love this place, I assure you!" Sam said, rubbing his hands excitedly. "It's a place I look forward to whenever there's a plan to visit."

"I hope so." Cory mumbled.

"Come on!" Sam punched him as we all piled out of the car. Since we got into the car, Caleb had put on his headphones and they were still covering his ears even now.

As soon as he had stepped out of the car, he had headed straight for the villa. I stared after him, wondering what was going on in his mind. My stare was soon cut off by someone clearing their throat. I turned my head to see Theresa grinning at me.

"You're staring at him like some crossword puzzle you're trying to figure out." I laughed.

"He's just so- ugh!" I commented, slinging my backpack over my shoulders

"You'll be fine." She smiled. Melody walked up to me and I scooped her up into my arms.

"I missed you so much Mel!" I planted a kiss by the side of her cheeks. But what surprised me was the fact that she shoved me and wiped her face. I blinked and blinked again. My baby sister was five going on six years. How fast they grow!

"How did school go?" I asked her as we walked after Theresa into the villa.

"Great! I've got a lot of friends. But Madison is my favorite!" She exclaimed. I beamed, glad that at least she was happy in her school.

"Samuel Isaiah Elba!" A voice screeched as soon as I stepped into the living and placed Melody on her feet. Sam suddenly rushed into the living room to answer his mum's call.

"What mum?" He asked but soon his mouth formed an 'oh' as he saw what she was referring to. A poodle laid in the center of the living room.

"How many times have I told you I do not like dogs in the house?!" He smiled sheepishly and picked up the dog.

"I'm sorry about that guys." Rebecca Brown said, turning to us. "Welcome to our humble home." Did she just say humble?

"Thank you ma'am." Theresa replied.

"Everyone seems tired now. Your parents are in their room as well as the boys." Rebecca smiled. "You girls have a room each to yourself, your luggages have been placed in there and the maids have prepared your beds."

"Thank you ma'am-"

"Rebecca." Mrs Brown literally pleaded.

"Noted." Theresa laughed. "Thank you so much for everything. But I'd like Melody to be with me." Melody nodded, liking the idea.

"Oh that's no problem dears. I'll have a help prepare your room." Rebecca said. "Come with me, Sam. I'll show you to yours."

I walked behind her as she led the way. We soon stopped in front of a room which had a white and cream door. Though literally, all the rooms had white doors.

"Why's the door to this different?" I asked her, admiring the cream 'mural'.

"Oh my sister once lodged there. She's an artist." Mrs Brown explained, smiling at the paintings. I nodded, impressed. The mural was abstract so it was difficult to tell what the painting meant.

"Do have some rest, dear. You'll hear the bell once supper is ready." I nodded.

"Thank you ma'-"

"Sure!" Mrs Brown cut in. I laughed and she cracked a smile that so reminded me of Caleb. She patted my back lightly. and took her leave.

I opened my room and I gasped at what I saw. Inside was a large queen size bed, medium size tv, a dresser, a medium size closet, a medium size bathroom, all fully furnished and equipped. Yes, I mean, including the shampoos, hair brushes, tooth brushes, name it. It was like I was moving into my room.

I fell on my bed and thankfully, it was bouncy. I decided to check my phone which had been buzzing in my jacket all the way.

Cecilia❤️:

Do take selfies, Sam! And make sure to call us via video once you're settled! I miss you already!

Awww!

Crystal💎:

I miss you too!😭❤️

Lucas🕺:

I miss you three!😭❤️❤️❤️

Crystal💎:

Lucas🙄

Lucas🕺:

Yeah😌

Shayne🤠:

Just seeing this🤧. You're going to love the island, Sam, I promise! Make sure you keep us updated!
2) Don't worry about Caleb, I already sent him some warnings!

I laughed at that. We all knew Caleb wouldn't care the least about that 'warning'. But it's great to know that Shayne cared. As I scanned through the remaining texts, I felt my eyelids droop so I quickly texted.

Me:

Thanks guys. You guys are the best❤️❤️❤️❤️. How's your break going?!

The numerous vibration of response texts sent me into dreamland.

~~~

Riiiiiiiiiiinnnnnggggg!!!! It was time for supper!

"Already?" I drawled. I pulled myself up from my bed and shut down my laptop. I had woken up some minutes ago and I had taken my bath and had a change of clothing before settling to watch a movie on my laptop.

I heard footsteps hurry down the hallway. I didn't need anyone to let me know it was definitely Sam and Cory. I stepped out of my room only to find Caleb stepping out of his room too. His room was next to mine!

"Seriously!" He exclaimed. I scoffed.

"You think I'm not surprised myself!" I shot back. He walked to me and grabbed my arm.

"Listen, if you know what's best for you, you'd stay away from my lane." He hissed.

"I never planned to be in 'your lane' FYI!" I snapped.

Riiiiiiiiiiinnnnnggggg!!! The bell interrupted again. Caleb roughly shoved me aside and walked away.

"Just leave me alone, will you?!" I called after him, but of course he didn't spare a glance.

~~~

I walked into the large dinning room, sulking. Everyone was settled at the table but they hadn't commenced eating. I also noticed Caleb's grandmother at the table and I wondered when she got here. Or perhaps she had been here before us?

I soon forgot about my anger and every other thing, when I sighted the large 'buffet' on the dinning table. My stomach immediately rumbled in response and I hurried over to place myself on a seat.

"Hello ma'am." I said to Grandma Brown as I took my seat in between her and Sam who was more than glad. She beamed at me.

"Hello dear. It's great to see you."

"Same here ma'-" I didn't get to complete that statement because I was suddenly interrupted by a loud voice.

"YOU CAN'T KEEP FORCING ME TO DO EVERYTHING!" The person yelled, only to reveal the one and only Delaine Simpson, aka, brunette barbie! She seemed to be in an argument with her mother, Mrs Simpson.

I immediately bent my head to avoid Mrs Simpson's gaze but even I knew that wouldn't last since they were literally here for the holidays as well.

"Err, pardon her." Mrs Simpson greeted, just as a man, whom I assumed should be Mr Simpson, walked into the living room. He had such an air of arrogance, you'd almost think he owned the entire island.

"Don't pardon m-" Delaine was saying before she got cut off by Mr Simpson.

"Enough!" He bellowed. Then he turned to the table. "Forgive our manners, everyone."

"For the sake of the new faces." Mr Simpson continued, glancing at we Pears children, once his family were settled at the table. "We're the Simpsons." Sam snorted, before mumbling,

"Let the show begin."

A/N:

Hey guyssss!!!! How're you allow doing?!

I hope you had a great Christmas day yesterday and boxing day today as well! I did! All the glory and praise to God!!!💃💃💃🙌🙌🙌❤️❤️❤️❤️

You can take this chapter as my boxing day gift to you😅❤️❤️❤️

Thank you guys so much for sticking with this book so far, I really love and appreciate you all. Thanks a lot guys🤗❤️ Feel free you share your thoughts on this chapter in the comments section 🤗❤️❤️❤️

Have a great week ahead! Always remember that Jesus loves you, died to pay the penalty for our sins, reconciling us back to God, the one who loves us so much and sent His only begotten Son to die for us. Accept Jesus today, believe on Him and call on Him! You will be saved! 🙏🙏🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️

Always remember my DM is always open for questions concerning salvation 🤗❤️🙏

Thank you guys again for reading this book and all your comments and votes so far!❤️❤️❤️

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE NEXT WEEK SATURDAY, 6PM, GMT, BY GOD'S GRACE!!!

Toodles!!!

Shirley!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 94.3K 44
"New student, right?" the Principal asked me. I nodded meekly, hoping that he would turn out to be a patient suffering from short term memory loss an...
5.3K 131 53
I'm not saying I hate Alexander Jameson. After all, I have Jesus in my heart like the good southern girl I am. But if I did hate anyone? Alex would...
12.8K 508 68
"You were worried about me, Specs?" He smirked. "No, Tyler. I hoped that someone cut up your corpse and fed it to paranas. Obviously I was, you idiot...
5.1K 1.3K 78
" Olivia, I liked you from the moment you hiccuped your way into my life. It's funny really but it's the truth. I also wasted a lot of time and this...