[> Discontinued <] Wish upon...

Por AwkwardWolf20

Colonel Lennox's little sister returns home after an accident that killed her Fiancé after she made a silent... Más

Two people, one love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

1.2K 67 26
Por AwkwardWolf20

I don't own transformer, But I do own my OC's!!

I am SO SORRY for the long update!!!!! I swear I will try and keep up on updating! Thank you for the support from a few fans. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! As do I! (*Giggles*)

If you have a certain 'Bot you'd like to appear in the future chapters, PLZ LET ME KNOW A.S.A.P!!!!

Enjoy!!

-////////////////////////-

I woke up on the couch, tucked in a couple blankets. I stretched and looked around. I smelt coffee and someone was cooking breakfast. No one was here, or at least on the floors.

Getting up, I wrapped the top blanket over me and trudged to the kitchen. Sarah was there. She smiled at me.

"Morning." She sang. I studied her. "Will is coming to get me later. He and Ran both. They had to go to base until this afternoon." She said, setting a plate of food in front of me. I started eating.

"I'll be at the store." I mumbled tiredly. She smiled and nodded. I looked at her again and saw a glow around her. "You're pregnant, aren't you?" Her eyes snapped to mine.

"H-how did you-" "You're glowing." I smiled. Her eyes softened. "I haven't told Will yet." I hummed and finished my food.

I ran up the stairs and got ready. Showered, changed my clothes and put on a little make up. I grabbed my purse and my keys.

"I don't know when I'll be back." She nodded as I walked out. I went to my car and slid in. I started it up and started out of the driveway.

I pulled into the parking lot to the supermarket and got out. My phone began to ring and I fished it out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hello? Oh hey Lindsey!" I smiled as I walked into the store. I grabbed a cart. "I'm at the super market. Yeah?" I said, going down an isle. I grabbed a couple shampoo bottles.

"What do you mean they aren't getting it? Me and you did that in a day, not a freaking week." I said, scoffing as I went down another isle. I grabbed a box of tampons and threw it in the cart.

I grabbed a glade spray bottle and examined it as she explained that she needed help. My shoulders dropped.

"Lemme guess....you need my help." I said, waving the bottle around. "I'll have to see. My schedules really hectic." She snorted on the other end. I tossed the bottle in the cart and threw in a couple more of the sea spray scent.

"Well, you try to deal with Kyle, oh! Did I tell you about what happened?" I sneered, walking down the kitchen isle.

"He faked his death for his other family. And get this." I grabbed a two pronged fork. "His 'official' wife was Lilliana. I mean, Come on! Her? Really? He hated her, but I guess he lied about that he was-OMG! I am so sorry!" I had flicked the fork thing and it hit Ron's arm. Wait...Ron?

"Ron? What are you doing here?" I asked, putting the fork thing in my cart. "Linds, lets..you are? Where?" I said, looking around. "Ok, let's meet and talk then. Kay, bye." Ron rubbed his arm.

"Sarah said you might need help." I eyed him. "Im perfectly capable of carrying a few things, Ron." I said, pushing the cart out of the isle.

"Lou!" Lindsey squealed and ran into me as I tensed. She fell on her butt to the floor. I blinked at her.

"Gees, it's like running into a brick wall." She said, rubbing her nose. Ron and I scoffed at the same time. She got up and started being a leech as I placed basic necessities into the cart. Food, drinks, you name it. Ron trailed behind.

"Who's the dude?" I caught her glance at Ron. "His name is Ron. Ron Heid or something. Not good at names." She leaned closer. "He's HOT." I looked down and brushed my lips. They tingled as I remembered that we kissed.

It was nothing like Kyle's kisses. This was like the Fourth of July and Christmas put together. Kyle's was just....a normal kiss. Warm, but not as effective. Ron sent shocks to my stomach. Butterflies zipped in my tummy like it was a perfect sunny day. Not a cloud in sight.

"-rth to Chloe? Anyone home?" She slapped the back of my head. I blinked and looked at her. Ron was right next to her, studying me. I held my hand to my face and looked away.

"OMG! Are you....are you blushing?" She gasped and tried to look at my face. "You are-!" "Another word and I'm backing out." She clamped her mouth shut. I huffed and started walking to the check out.

Lindsey and Ron helped me put the stuff on the belt. Then in bags. Lindsey and I grabbed the bags. As we walked out, I turned to Ron.

"Go on home. Me and Lindsey will be there shortly." He grunted but walked off to IronHide. I watched him walk off.

"You like him." Lindsey sang as we walked to the isle my car was in. "I can't think like that, Linds." I pulled out my keys. "Not yet. He's cute and-" I pressed my remote starter and my car exploded, send me and Lindsey into the cement. Everything went black.

*************************

Beep.

Beep.

I heard muffled voices through a door? I groaned as the beeping kept going off. I felt bandages on my arms and legs. A few bandages on my face and my chest and neck. I let my head roll and I heard a chair next to me creak.

"Chloe?" I blinked sluggishly and looked to my right. Will was there, hair in a mess. His eyes were filled with worry.

"Where....what...what happened?" I whispered. He rubbed his face. "You're in the ICU of Jonathan Tranquility Emergency Hospital. Your car was triggered to explode when you started it's engine. Luckily, you were far enough to get a few broken ribs and road rash. Lindsey's only got bruises. She's already at home." I nodded and leaned back into the pillows.

"You've been unconscious for about two days. You hit your head pretty hard, but no concussion. Not surprised. You always had a hard head." He grumbled. I chuckled and he smiled.

"I better call everyone. They're worried about you." I nodded and he left the room. A doctor came in and I smiled. "Dr. Ratchet." He smiled at me.

"Good to see you awake, Ms. Le...ah....Chloe." I nodded. He started checking my fluids. He came over and started propping me up after he closed the curtains. I hissed in pain, but nodded to him to keep going.

He took off my shirt and started unwrapping my wrappings and growled. "That bad, huh?" I asked, looking at him. He sighed.

"We're going to find whoever did this to you." I looked down. "If you don't mind, I'd like to help." He looked at me. "What? I can tell what kind of bomb it was. Armature or precessional. Certain stuff some cops miss." He shrugged as he started putting on some gel. I giggled.

"That's cold. And tingly." He chuckled as I kept giggling. He re wrapped my injuries and stood at the door. "Can I get you anything?" I nodded. "Cesar salad with loads of beacon. Whole milk, Chocolate milk and Orange juice." His eyes gleamed. "Healthy are we?" I nodded and he beamed as he walked out.

Will walked in and opened the curtains. "What made him so happy? He's basically skipping down the hall humming to himself." I giggled at the image. "I told him I wanted salad and juice with reg and Choc milk." He groaned. I rolled my eyes.

I heard a roar of an engine. I looked out over Will's shoulder, towards the parking lot and saw Ironhide pull in like lightening , Dr. Ratchets hummer and Optimus's semi. Will followed my gaze.

"They've been worried about you." I sighed and shook my head. Ratchet came in and handed me a bunch of healthy stuff. What I asked for and applesauce. I smelt it. My eyes tingled.

"Is this....Cinnamon?" Ratchet nodded slowly. "I love Cinnamon Applesauce." I breathed. They laughed and walked out as I began eating while watching CSI: Miami.

The door burst open and I jumped. I looked over and saw Ron staring at me. Worry turned into relief flooding through his features. He closed the door and came over.

"Are you hurting? Are you alright? It isn't serious, is it?" I blinked a couple thousand times to process his questions.

"No. Yes. No." I said, blinking. He sagged into the chair behind him. He rubbed his face as I put another spoonful of apple sauce into my mouth, watching him.

"This is all my fault." He groaned. "I should have been there....I...I-" "Ron." I hissed. He kept his gaze downward.

"Ron, no one knew that my car was rigged. Not me, not Lindsey and you sure as hell didn't. Besides, I told you to go home." He kept his gaze downward. I sighed sadly.

"Ron." Nothing. "Ron look at me." He shifted. "God damn it. Don't make me come over there and sit on you." I teased seriously. He looked at me. "Come here." I said, gesturing him closer. He pulled the chair closer to my bed. He rested his cheek on his fist and glared at the bed sheets.

"I hate pink to." I mused and he grunted. I sighed and placed my hand on his unoccupied cheek. It was bandaged, but I could still feel his warmth on my hand. He closed his eyes and leaned into my touch. I rubbed my thumb in his cheek bone.

"Don't blame yourself. Please don't. It hurts to see you beat yourself up over something no one had control of." He placed his hand over mine and looked up at me with his aqua blue eyes.

"But I should have-" I covered his lips with my thumb. He blinked at me. "I told you to go. Your always there when I need you, Ron. Every time." I smiled at him. He sighed heavily and laced our fingers together. I felt him gently kiss my thumb.

There was a knock on the door and we pulled away from each other. He opened the door and Optimus and Will came in. Ratchet on their heels. I had already finished my food. It was awesome.

"How are you feeling, Chloe?" Optimus asked, sitting on the edge of my bed. "Ok. Nothing hurts, surprisingly." I lifted my arm and stared at the bandages thoughtfully.

"Ratchet has been using a new medicine on them." I snorted. "Guess I'm a lab rat then." Ratchet looked at me incredulously. Will snickered. "It works, doesn't it?" Ratchet took my tray. "It does. Miraculously. Thank you." He smiled and walked out. An officer walked in.

"Good evening, Ms. Lennox." My eye twitched. "Chloe. Ms. Lennox makes me feel like in 60 years old." Will snorted. I glared at him.

"I am Officer P. Rowl. Do you know who might have targeted you?" I looked at him. "If I did, they'd be here instead of me." Ron chuckled. Will rolled his eyes. Optimus sighed and the Officer rubbed his temple.

"No. I don't." I crossed my arms. "Do you have any enemies." I looked at him. "I have many. I have frenemies. Family enemies. School enemies. Many people would live to have a good whack at me. Car bomb. House explosion. Arsenic poisoning. Gun shot. Road kill. Car crash. Stabbing. Carbon monoxide pois-" I heard a thud and looked over. The officer had passed out.

"Wow. She made him gli-pass out." Ron said, incredulously. I grabbed the bed railing. "Wake him up so I can do it again." I beamed. They all laughed at me. Ratchet came in and froze as he saw the officer on the floor.

"Chloe did it." Ratchet liked from Rowl to me and back. "I'll take him to the other room." He sighed and grabbed Rowl and walked out. I pouted.

"We should leave so you can get some rest. Glad to see you are well, Chloe." Optimus patted my knee lightly. Will kissed my head as they walked out. Ron came over.

"I'll see you tomorrow-" I grabbed his shirt as he turned. He looked at me. I looked down at the floor. "Chloe? What's wrong?" I looked at him.

"I don't want to be alone right now." I mumbled, staring at the floor again. He sighed and sat in the chair next to my bed. He placed his head in his arms and gazed at me. I shifted down into the blankets and put my head close to his.

"Why don't you want to be alone?" He asked, playing with my hair. "What if they try something again while I'm here? No one would be around. The doctors would be to busy with other patients." I shivered. He placed a hand on my cheek.

"No one would get to you without going through me first." I looked up at him. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Get some rest, Lou." I smiled. "Sure, Hide." He chuckled and placed his forehead next to mine.

I leaned into him and he covered my hands with one of his. He started rubbing his thumb over my fingers, making patterns. I felt relaxing tingles through our connection. I relaxed and began to drift.

"Thank you, Ron." He squeezed my hands. "Anytime, Chloe." I smiled, letting the blanket of darkness creep into my senses and pull me under its warm caress.

-////////////////////////-

T.T another good chapter! Hope y'all liked it! I will be waiting for messages on the bots you'd like to appear! You can inbox me as well, which ever you'd like. Hope to get a few suggestions! Thank y'all! G'night and may Primus be with you!

PEACE OUT!! XP

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

103K 3.5K 84
"Come on, hun. Say something!", my dad pleaded. I haven't spoken in years and I never will. My parents try to get me to speak but it never works. I...
108K 2.4K 16
Calypso is the oldest daughter of William Lennox. She hardly speaks and spends almost all her time studying/doing homework, reading, and inventing. S...
4.5K 159 10
An accident in Wheeljacks lab leaves Ratchet, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Optimus, and Jazz all human without a trace of their Cybertronian bodies. Sam dec...
125K 8.9K 34
×Completed Book× ×Transformers Bayverse× ×BOOK TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBZOGLd2hY ________ I am broken, but so is he. Labelled as...