FLOWER TATTOO (JoongNine)

By Catchingyou_jk

-ON HOLD- "P'Nine. Can i be your flower tattoo?" #JOONGNINE FANFIC More

PROLOGUE
1- THE DAY WE MET
2- NOT GIVING UP
3- UNSEEN LOVE
4- GETTING USED TO IT
5- HOW ABOUT ME?
6- I'M SORRY
7- NO MORE
8- A SONG FOR YOU
9- FLOWERS
10- IT STARTS NOW
11- ZERO CHANCES
12- REVEALED
13- ADVICES
14- CHANGED
15- SWAPPED
16- MOVING UP
17- COFFEE IN BLOOMS
18- TULIPS
20- DEEP IN MY HEART
22- WHITE TULIPS
CHAPTER 22 SHORT NOTIF

21- A STEP FORWARD

394 43 10
By Catchingyou_jk

Happy New Year, Lovelies! 🎉🎉
Thank you for everything! I'm gonna update again tomorrow! ☺️ You're all amazing and special, i hope you know that! Loveyouulotss! 💛
——————————

Joong's POV

I woke up when I felt someone slowly caressing my hair.

I lifted my head up and the gentle touches disappears, making me slightly pout. I blink my eyes open and adjusted on my surroundings. I yawned and stretched my arms upwards feeling my bones crack and how stiff my muscles are. I should've known that sleeping on a chair is gonna be uncomfortable.

"Good Morning, Joong." I almost fell on my seat when I heard a voice. I turned my head sideways and I gasped in silence as my eyes met P'Nine's shy gaze. I sat up straight from the chair I was previously sitting on. Now, being completely wide awake. All the scenarios that had happened before suddenly came to me.

"P'Nine! You're awake! Ohmygod, ohmygod. Are you hurt anywhere? Do you need something? Are you hungry? Thirsty? Do you want me to call the nurse? Wait—I should probably do that. Wait for me here, P'Nine, okay?" I got up from my seat and before I could make a run to the door, a hand suddenly grasp my right arm.

"Joong! Wait—" My eyebrows furrowed as I watch P'Nine chewing on his bottom lip. Like, he was trying to say something.

I stood there anxiously waiting for his next words.

He travelled his eyes to his lap before he spoke in a soft tone, "I'm—i'm fine. Can you just—stay here? For awhile?" My heart flutters. His grip on my arm tightens as I watch in amusement how his ears reddens. He's so cute, ohmygod.

I smile at him, bright and full. "Ofcourse, P'Nai! Let me just call someone to deliver us some food, okay? I'm sure you're hungry." I'll always stay.

I placed his hand on my arm gently on his lap and grabbed my forgotten bag on the table.

I didn't notice how P'Nine's eyes widened as he watch me move around.

"Y-you...called me P'Nai?" I stopped dead on my track. My eyes widened. My hands stilled as they hover on the zipper of my bag. Sht. Right.

I slowly turned around. The silence becoming too overbearing. I clenched and unclenched my fist out of nervousness.

"I—i'm sorry, I didn't mean to, P'. I'll—i'll stop—" I jumped and bumped on the table when P'Nine frantically sat up and waves his hands in the air.

"No! No! No! It's okay—I was just—shocked." He nimble on his bottom lip before he dropped his gaze on the bed. The tip of his eyes were so red. Again. He's so cute. Ohmygod.

"I—i like it." Oh—ohh. Wait. What?

My heart beat sped up and the warmth I felt on my ears and cheeks was getting unbearable.

I stuttered. "O-oh. I—yeah. Uh—great? That's great, P! I'm glad you—like it? Yeah, that's really great. It's—awesome! Just—argh. I'll stop talking now." I groaned. What the fvck? I'm so embarrassing. Why can't I just form a damn full sentence?

I huffed at myself.

I grabbed my phone with a pout and dialed Earth's number. I tap my fingers on the table as I wait for him to answer. I gaze at P'Nine for a second and gave him a small hesitant smile. Please let the ground swallow me up.

"Hello?" Earth groaned in the other line. What? Isn't he supposed to be at school? Why does he sound like he just woke up?

"Earth! I need your help!" I told him immediately, temporarily swaying my mind away from what had happened earlier.

I heared some shuffling on his side and some hush whispers, "A-aww—what is it, joong? It's 8am in the morning and it's friday. No classes, remember?" What? I didn't know about that?

"Really? Then, why didn't the nurses informed us?" Oh right—we were sleeping. Sht. Is P'Nine supposed to be discharged today?

"You know that our school clinic is open every weekdays. Besides, it was only declared yesterday because apparently, there's gonna be a faculty meeting between the professors and the higher officials about the upcoming AVR building and our oh-so-talked prom night." He explained. Prom night? Ohmygod, I forgot about that. But, that's still 3 and a half months away?

"Anyways, what do you need, joong? Oh and by the way, is P'Nine okay?"

Instinctively, my gaze shifted to P'Nine and I almost choke when our eyes met. Has he been staring at me this whole time? I shivered.

"Y-yeah, we just woke up. A lot of things happened. But, he's okay, i'm just about to call the nurse. And uhm—can you bring us something to eat, Earth? It's just, i can't really go out because uhmm—" I bit my lip. What am I supposed to say? P'Nine doesn't want me to go and i don't know why but i like the way he clings to me even if i know it's only temporary?

I heard him giggling through the phone, "Alright, I understand. We'll go bring you some food and go there right away."

I sigh in relief, "Thanks, Earth! I owe you."

He let out a snort, "It was nothing. Besides, you both just woke up right? And i'm sure you both are tired because apparently, a looot of things happened. Ehem. I understand. Bye, joong. See ya!" Did he just—

"OI!—" before I could say something, the call was dropped.

I frowned and glared at my phone. He was the one who's with P'Ben! Didn't he think that I won't hear the shuffles and hush whispers beside him on the line? Hmph! This is so unfair! How dare he say—

"Is—is everything okay, joong?" I immediately turned around to see P'Nine cocking his head to the side with a concerned look.

I cough awkwardly. I straightened up and put my phone on the table.

"Y-yeah, P'. Earth's gonna be here soon. And—he mentioned that the school announced there will be no classes today because of a faculty conference. I guess the nurses intended to tell us yesterday but we slept throughout the day." I explained while i stood atleast a few steps away from him.

His eyes widened at that, "What?! I—i thought—WHAT?! MY REPORT! Sht! Sht! I was supposed to pass it yesterday—" I panic when I saw P'Nine trying to climb off of the bed.

I rushed to his side preventing him from going down, "No! No! P'Nai, we need to call the nurses first! You can't just go! You just went through—you just barely recovered!" I tried to push him further onto the bed but he seems to opposed on the idea.

He shook his head and put his arms on my shoulder to push me away, "I can't! What would Ms.Juli say?! I promised to hand her the report yesterday and oh god—joong, i need to go!" He whines, slapping my shoulders as he struggles to get down. I grit my teeth, he's gonna get hurt if he continues to wiggle around.

I gripped his waist tighter and locked his legs on my thighs, stopping him from moving. "No! You're gonna stay here until I get the nurse and until you have eaten. You are not allowed to leave unless the nurses said you could do so. Understood?" I sternly stated as I continue to stare at him. I ignored the fact that our faces are so close that I can almost see the tiny dots of sparkle on his eyes. I honestly need an award. A best-in-controlling-his-emotion kind of award.

I squint my eyes when I didn't get a response.

"P'Nai. I said, understood?" I repeated.

I watch how his eyes seems to have glitters on them, how his lips are parted and his breath quickening which does not match mine anymore. How his nails dig on my clothes as seconds pass by. He seems—flustered?

He slowly nodded but his facial expression stayed.

I smiled and loosened my grip on his waist. "Good. Now—"

The door suddenly bursts open making our head swift to see who just walked in, "Good Mo—OHMYGOD! I'm so sorry! I—i'll just come back l-later! Sorry!" The nurse gasped audibly and in a second, she covered her eyes and stumbles, almost bumping on the door as it closes once again.

My eyebrows furrowed. What just happened—?

I was about to ask P'Nine but the moment I turned to face him, his nose bumped into mine. If I just saw the glitters on his eyes earlier, then I could clearly see now the whole galaxy itself. He's so beautiful. I didn't know that his eyes were dark brown? Wait——what?!

As our position sinks in to my head, my breath got caught on my throat at the same, P'Nine seems to think the same as his grip on my shoulders loosened.

This time, I was the one who gasped and I immediately push myself away from him.

"Ohmygod—sht—i mean, i'm so so sorry P'Nai! I—i—i'm just—i'm just—gonna go." Before I could let him reply, I ran towards the door and slammed it close once I was outside.

I leaned on the wall beside the door and released a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I placed my hand on my chest and felt how fast my heart was beating. We—we almost—we almost—

I put my other hand on my mouth, and I squealed loudly. WE ALMOST KISSED. P'NINE AND I—

"Hey, Uh—are you okay?" My eyes snapped opened and saw the nurse from before standing in front of me. She was looking at me like i've suddenly grown ten heads.

I stood up straight and brush away the imaginary dust on my clothes. I cleared my throat, "I'm fine, P'. Uh—sorry about earlier. We weren't—uhm, I was just preventing him from getting out of his bed." I scratched the back of my head and avoided her suspicious gaze.

She let out a giggle, "I understand. But, may I remind you that this is still the school's clinic, hmm?" She wiggle her eyebrows and before I could protest, she put a finger on my lip.

"Well, now that you're here, I need to really really check up on Nine now to know if he's okay to go home." She steps aside but then, she stopped and turned to me with a smirk.

"I suggest that before you go in, you should really wash your face. Your redness is pretty evident." I feel like a cold bucket of water fell on top of me. I stood there frozen while gaping at her.

She giggles. "Young love." And she step inside the room.

I was left outside, standing awkwardly as I tried to calm my heart down and fan my face using my hands. What the fvck just happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 2.3K 13
"so .. was it all lie ? look at me Beam . all lie ? didn't you feel bad for one time ? at least once ?" Forth says in a sad voice instead of a angry...
88.6K 3K 42
A naive,cute, beautiful,pure heart Beam, a fierce,cold,honest,smart Head Hazer Forth and their Love story ❤️
161K 6.2K 21
Only a few days with Forth, Beam barely survived what he went through. Can Beam endure a lifetime with him? BOOK 3 - Nothing To Lose BOOK 2 - Nowhere...
61.8K 2.1K 16
You just fuck me and I will help you to get Yo in return . " Beam states . "How ? What ? Wait .... " Forth frowns harder . "Oh come on ! It's give...