✿Hesitation✿//DreamX(fem)Read...

By exesandos9

"Gosh Dream if only while we play minecraft, u simp for me like in school" You said thru the discord call as... More

。・:*˚:✧ prologue ・:*˚:✧。
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・chapter 1⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
✩ ✼。゚chapter 2✩ ✼。゚
ʕ๑•́ᴥ•̀๑ʔ Chapter 3 ʕ๑•́ᴥ•̀๑ʔ
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Chapter 4⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Chapter 5ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
❁༺Chapter 6༻❁
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 7⋆ *. ☄
⋆·˚ ༘ *Chapter 8⋆·˚ ༘ *
♬♩♪Chapter 9♪♩♬
*°:⋆ₓₒChapter 10ₓₒ⋆:°*
! A/N !
˚⋆୨୧˚Chapter 11˚୨୧⋆˚
.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙Chapter 12*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ Chapter 13‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ
*°:⋆ₓₒChapter 14ₓₒ⋆:°*
*・༓☾Chapter 15☽༓・*
❃.✮:▹Chapter 16◃:✮.❃
 ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮⊹Chapter 17⊹ ̥ ̮‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ 
A/n
∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒Chapter 18𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞
*☆✼━Chapter 19━✼☆*
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
❅*⋆⍋*Chapter 20*⍋⋆*❅
*✧・゚*:༅Chapter 21༅*:✼✿
。ₓ ू ₒ ु Chapter 22 ू ₒ ु ₓ*
* A/n again again*
⍣ ೋ Chapter 23 ೋ ⍣
*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ⋆ Chapter 24⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙
-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅Chapter 25⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ
⋆☂˚。⋆Chapter 26。˚☽˚。
⭑*•̩̩͙⊱•Chapter 27••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑
qwq
☃*❅Holiday special❅*🎄
Important note!
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ Chapter 29 ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃
-ˋˏ✄┈Chapter 30┈
!Requests!
︵‿︵‿୨Finale Part 1/??୧‿︵‿︵
Finale part 2/??
♡♥Valentines Day Special♥♡
crying
Finale FINALEEEEE

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ Chapter 28⋆༶⋆˙⊹

2.3K 69 84
By exesandos9

A/n

I am deeply super 69696969 times sorry I didn't update on xmas eve like I said I would;; Im just quite busy now especially since school is starting soon and uhm my grandfather just passed away today so yeah...

Also happy birthday to one of my fav Ccs, Big Q <3 hope his birthday is as pogchamp as he is

Anyways here is the probably not that long-awaited chapter *insert sarcastic audience yays*

Y/n first person pov

I drove us up to the beach which wasn't too far from my apartment, we had almost everything for a perfect beach hangout day.

Food and drinks? Check

The two humans? Check

A picnic mat and an umbrella? Check

Sunblock and towels? Check check

Last thing we needed was to HAVE FUNNNNN.

I quickly spared no time and just jumped out the car the moment I parked it and went straight for the trunk. Clay just watched my childish excitement and laughed in amusement as he got out the car taking his own sweet time.

I struggled to get everything because apparently when you are excited you forget how terribly tiny and weak your are #pogthroughthepain

Thankfully though Clay came to my rescue and lightened my load by a ton. He took the umbrella, picnic blanket and the bag with towels so all I had left was the food basket and a light bag with random garbage we decided to bring.

Since I had the lighter load(in my opinion), I'd thought I could go ahead first and find us a nice chill spot but then I noticed Clay yards ahead of me, already beating me before I could do anything.

Upon realization that Clay had just done whatever I was planning to do, rendering me dumbstruck now, I quickly bolted over before I was further ditched.

I ran in my pastel teal and pink slippers onto the beach and as soon as I did, I could feel the sand getting on my feet as I kicked the ground in order to make it closer to the tall ass man who abandoned me by the car.

"CLAY-" I said, exasperated and out of breath due to my amazing unfitness, "WHY JUST WHY-"

"You look like you ran a marathon but you literally ran like 50 meters only." He replied, clearly enjoying the situation.

I rolled my eyes and just laid the stuff I was carrying, down onto the mat that Clay had already set up.

Clay first person pov

We just sat under the umbrella cracking each other up and talking about the weirdest topics ever when I suddenly remembered something.

"Hey y/n-"

"Y-yeah?" she asked, trying to calm down from laughing.

"Did you lock the car?-"

"HOLY SHIT!" The moment she realized she had left the car unlocked for a solid half hour, she just got up and ran for the parking lot. What was hilarious was that she mismatched our shoes so she was wearing a pastel slipper on her left foot and a giant sandal on her other.

When I saw her making her way back, I just couldn't help but break out in a boisterous laugh at how ridiculous she looked and how funny that whole situation was.

She plopped herself back down and opened up a bottle of coke before just chugging it down.

"Do you wanna swim Clay?" She asked, capping the bottle after she had quenched her thirst.

"I mean, I don't see why not." We had already prepared for it wouldn't it be a waste if we didn't swim?

Then, I went on ahead and took of my hoodie and shirt, placed it on the mat and just jumped into the sea, creating a huge splash.

I laughed and looked back at our little 'spot' and saw y/n applying some sunblock before she started removing her cardigan. Of course I looked away duh Im not a perv.

splash 

Suddenly, I felt water landing on my face along with the sound of a loud splash. Instinctively, I turned around and saw y/n splashing about childishly in the water. But of course, being a fellow childish person, I stealthily swam towards her and started splashing water all over her.

She started laughing and splashed back but it was clear to see who was winning.

"TRUCE TRUCE PLEASE-"

"Oh? y/n surrendering already?"

"Oh shut up, I just want to do something else thats all..."

"ILL NEVER TRUCE WITH YOU"

And with that, I started chasing her down while splashing water at her as she did her best to swim away to escape from me.

She splashed water everywhere as she desperately tried to lose me and escape but that plan was failing miserably. I was so close to catching up to her and each time she would manage to slip away but only barely.

In the end, I managed to corner her by a large rock.

"Clay please- we don't have to do this-"

"Oh y/n, its time for your end."

I ran over and she let out a blood curling scream which I swear annihilated my eardrums but somehow I could still hear. I then bent down, scooping her from beneath her knees and carried her bridal-style.

"CLAY STOP STOP STOP PUT ME DOWN!" She wailed and she flailed her hands everywhere, occasionally smacking my face but again, it did nothing. I laughed as she slowly calmed down, allowing me to carry her back to land.

"Hey Clay? I know this sounds weird but this feels familiar.." She muttered, looking up at me.

"Really? I wonder how." I smiled, knowing perfectly the reason why it did of course.

We casually chatted for awhile before I let her down. Then I spotted something.

"Uh y/n head on back first, Ill catch up."

She happily nodded and skipped back to the picnic mat for a towel while I went to investigate. Kneeling down, I picked up the object that stood out, noticing it was a really unique and pretty shell. It was white but had a faint pattern which slightly resembled a heart in the middle.

I glanced back at y/n and then smiled, knowing what Im going to do with the shell, I headed on back to y/n so that we could eat.

We had came to the beach at around noon, right after lunch and now it was already sunset.

I wrapped myself in a towel and sat right next to y/n who was admiring the beautiful sun and the streaks of pink and red in the sky.

"Here, I found this and thought of you." I took her hand and placed the shell in her palms.

"Awe Clay its so pretty, thank you!" she said joyfully, admiring it.

'its nowhere near as pretty as you though...' I thought, admiring her beautiful features.

I looked at her sparkling e/c eyes then her rosy cheeks and finally, her cherry lips.

Oh if only she knew

How badly

I wanted to kiss her right there and then...

A/N

HYIIKAWF HI I AM ALIVE-

I finished this right after a training session so if there were some repeated phrases and such Im sorry because My brain literally just cant function right now.

Also look out for a surprise later/ tomorrow <3

Hope everyone has been doing well! Im so sorry I didn't update sooner but I really have alot on my mind right now so Im not really in the best 'condition'.

Anyways I hope everyone is doing excellently and having a great day/night!

Luv yall sm <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 2.9K 14
You are a daughter of a pureblood family and your father get to know the malfoy family very well. you went to hogwarts as well, come and read the st...
53.1K 865 19
this story is a Draco x reader that turns into a Cedric x reader, just trust the process (ik your here for a Cedric fan fiction, and not a Draco ne...
99.1K 2.5K 42
𝗒/𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌. 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌, 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍? (𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 �...
24.1K 651 25
"Ugh that quidditch game, that fucking quidditch game..." - All rights go to J.K. Rowling. - (swearing)