ANNOYING BROTHERS 2 [COMPLETE...

By luvbangton

"Sky,this is your new mission.But you have to go to that university as a student" "Okay" "But," "But what?" "... More

Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31 🔞
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
Part 39(Final episode)
Bonus chapter
Important
Important
Important
Special Chapter
SNOW WHITE AND HER 7 DWARFS
Annoying brothers SEASON 3 SPOILER
SPOILER
Announcement
Undying Souls of Warriers

part 5

15.1K 889 202
By luvbangton

"Kim Jungkook! Park Sky!Again failed!"Mr.Lee's voice boomed through the hall.

Jungkook and Sky were standing in the class while other students were all sitting down.

"Park Jisoo,stand up"

Jisoo stood up nervously. She was lowering her head.

"Did you teach him?"he asked sternly.

Jisoo slowly shook her head.

"In words!"Mr.Lee yelled making her flinch.

"N-No sir"she stuttered still not looking at him.

"Lee Jongsuk stand up"

He also stood up sending invisible glares to Sky.

"What about you?did you tutor sky?"

"No sir"he answered lowering his head.

Mr.Lee nodded."Okay,all 4 of you,take your bags and go to the library.If Sky and Jungkook fail next week test,their tutors' marks will be reduced and eventually I'll give an F"

Jongsuk and Jisoo widened their eyes.

"B-But sir--"Jongsuk was cut off by Mr.Lee.

"Get out!"

As soon as the 4 students got out,Jongsuk sent a glare to Sky.

"What did you do with my notes?huh?did you perhaps make paper rockets from them?"

Sky whined."No~I tried okay.But it's not my fault that I don't understand a thing"

They started to walk towards the library.On the way,Sky kept whining.

"And that python guy was really a pain in the ass.I don't understand a thing about his theory"

Now all of them stopped walking and looked at Sky with confused faces.

"Python?"

"Python?"

"Python?"

Jisoo,Jongsuk and Jungkook asked at the same time.Sky scoffed.

"Now who studied huh?You guys don't even know him.How can you two be the class toppers not even knowing him?"she asked looking at Jongsuk and Jisoo.Then she looked at Jungkook. "I'm not even surprised about you"she said with a tsk.

"What shit is she talking about?"Jungkook asked with a scrunched up face.

"No idea"Jongsuk replied having a server confusion.

Then Jisoo's voice answered to their confusion. "Pythagoras? "

All of them fell into a silent before Jungkook bursting into a laugh. "You really are a numb skull. Even I know him!"he teased Sky and stuck his tongue out.

Sky glared at him."Whatever"she rolled her eyes before stomping her feet and walked fast.

Others followed her while laughing. They entered inside the library and sat down.Sky and Jongsuk were in one side of the table while Jisoo and Jungkook are in opposite.

Jongsuk started to teach Sky after a long sigh.On the other hand,Jungkook was placing his head on the table trying to have a nap.Jisoo was whining.

"Jungkook, please.Get up.You need to study or else Mr.Lee--"

"Can you just shut up?!"Jungkook whisper yelled since it was the library. "I don't want to learn from you"

Jisoo bit her lip feeling sadness engulfing her."I-I know you hate me but please--"

"Didn't you understand what I said?!I don't--"Jungkook was cut off by a book hitting his head.

"Yah!"Both Jungkook and Jongsuk yelled looking at Sky.

"Wanna die?"Sky asked glaring at Jungkook. "Keep your mouth shut and study you airhead!"she whisper yelled.

Jungkook scoffed. "Who are you to tell me what to do huh?I'll do whatever I want"he spat arrogantly. Only if he knew who is he speaking to.

Sky laughed in disbelief. "Really?then let's see how you do whatever you do"with that she got up surprising everyone.

She walked towards a book shelf and took few books to her hand and came back towards Jungkook. Jungkook was dumbfounded. He looked at her trying to be ready for whatever she is up to."Y-Yah,what are y-you doing?"

Sky threw a book to his head hard.

"YAH!"Jungkook stood up screaming from the top of his lungs.Soon,another book flew to his head.

"You don't wanna study?huh?now feel the heaviness of the knowledge you haven't studied"Sky chimed with a cocky grin and threw few more books to his head.

"Sky for God sake!stop it!"Jongsuk screamed before running towards her.

Sky kept hitting Jungkook with books screaming loudly "Study you moron!Study!Study!Study!"

Jungkook was trying to dodge away her fatal attacks."STOP IT!YAH!I said sto--"again a book flew to his mouth shutting him up.

Jongsuk tried hard to stop Sky by blocking her but her stubborn ass isn't backing down.At last,he hugged her by her waist pressed her head to his chest without knowing his own actions.

Sky paused.The book in her hand slipped to the floor.Her heart was accelerating. His scent filled her nostrils forgetting her surrounding.

"Stop it Sky.That's enough"She heard his voice saying sternly.

When Jongsuk felt no reaction from her,he suddenly came to his senses.He widened his eyes seeing their position.

Jungkook and Jisoo were standing there awkwardly.

"H-Hey,I'm the one got attacked.W-Why are you uh hugging her?"Jungkook asked rubbing his palm on his nape.

Jongsuk quickly pushed Sky away with wide eyes.That's when they saw how red is Sky.Her cheeks were burning up.And an annoying voice came saving them from the awkward moment.

"WHAT THE--MY LIBRARY!"the librarian stood infront of them looking at the mess they created.

Sky puckered her lips avoiding eye contacts with everyone.

Now Jungkook,Jongsuk,Jisoo and Sky were in the Gymnasium cleaning the whole massive size Gymnasium as a punishment for messing with Library's books.Jungkook was mopping the floor muttering curse words to Sky.Jisoo was helping him to mop the floor with another mop.

Sky and Jongsuk were cleaning the locker rooms.

Jungkook looked at Jisoo who was cleaning the floor.She was definitely tired.She removed sweats from her forehead and continued to clean.They were a bit far from each other.Jungkook sighed.His mind went to their high school time.He actually liked Jisoo.A lot.But he can't do it.

Flashback

"Deoksim suicided because of your damn father!If he didn't try to arrest her,she'd have been with us by now!"Jungkook yelled to Jisoo who was crying hysterically. "I hate your your father to the point I want to kill him with my bare hands!!!"his scream went to an octave high.

Jisoo covered her mouth from her hands trying to stop herself from crying but nothing worked.

"I don't want to be friends with that bastard's daughter.Who knows you and your father planned together to arrest her"he spat his venomous words tearing Jisoo's heart.

She vigorously shook her head."N-No.I-I didn't know that h-he would do such a thing--"

"SHUT UP!From now on,you're no one but an enemy for me.Get lost!"

End of the flashback

Jungkook shook his head.He knew that it wasn't her fault.But he doesn't want to have feelings for the daughter of the man who caused his sister's death. He strongly believed that it was her father's fault even though Deoksim said she was planning to kill herself for a long time.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys

Sorry for late updates.I'm really busy in these days.

And hope you enjoyed the chapter!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 220 26
Areum was Jungkook's best friend ever they were 4 years old. Every thing went good in there friendship. Until the time comes when Areum's parents dec...
874 33 14
"You aren't the Jungkook I used to know. " Taehyung said, with a sad tone. "No, I am not. I never was from the beginning." Jungkook responds, with...
1K 33 69
After an entire year of cutting BTS out of your life, you see on the news that Jungkook ends up in the hospital after a suicide attempt. To that you...
292 12 12
Jk: I'll not marry her, Mom! How can you even call her a human being after the number of people she have killed. jk's Mother: Jungkook ! Don't you ri...