GerIta: Prank Gone Wrong

By libbybiddy

Italy and Germany were training one day while Japan watched with a cat purring steadily in his lap. England... More

Chapter 1:: Training to Pranking
Chapter 2: Big Uh-Oh
Chapter 3:: Comfort
Chapter 4:: Realizing the Enevitable
Chapter 5:: feeling better and getting used to it
Chapter 6:: Lovely
Chapter 7:: Problems With PMS
Chapter 8::
Chapter 9:: Taken
Chapter 10:: Eye Opener
Chapter 12:: Voiceless
Chapter 13:: Back Then...
Bonus:: Valentines Extra!! ♥
Chapter 14:: I Hear Angels
Chapter 15:: World Meeting
Chapter 16:: Protective
Chapter 17:: Pleasureable pain
Chapter 18:: Morning
Chapter 19::
Chapter 20:: Holy Roman Empire
Chapter 21:: Mistake
Chapter 22:: Expecting
Chapters 23:: Trials
Author's note
Chapter 24:: Stress
Epilouge
Author's Note; Emergency!!!

Chapter 11:: I Want You Safe

3.7K 148 158
By libbybiddy

~*~*~*~*~

  "I'm going to-a miss you, Holy Rome."

  Germany sighed, leaning back on the couch next to Gilbert with his fingers kneading his temple. "Look, Gil-" before the blonde could say anything more, the Prussian spoke.

  "Italy." Confused, Ludwig looked at his brother. Before he could question the older man, the albino sucked in a breath. "Ich figured out zhat Italy is in Italy. If she vas in any other country, they would have known and called us up. So I called Spain and Romano, and zhey're on zheir vay to find her now. Zhey say that zhere's a place up in North Italy in the mountains vhere zhey had spotted the 2p's a few times, so zhat's vhere she may be held." He finished, his ruby eyes still glued to the table looks they've been for the past thirty minutes. "You should get ready. Spain said zhey'd meet you at the base of the mountains. The north eastern part of Italy, zhat is."

  The blonde smiled slightly, and stood, placing his large hand on Gilberts shoulder, opposite of where Gilbird was nestled. "Vhy don't you come vith me? It should take you're mind of things, plus, a its a good vay for you to lighten up. A good battle alvays helped bring up your spirits." After a moment, Gilbert grinned, and leapt to his feet.

  After pimping his fist in the air, he ran off shouting. "COME ON GILBIRD, UND BRUDER! VE GOT ARSE TO KICK!"

  Within just ten minutes, Germany had his regular green military pants with black boots, and his black tank-top. His toraso was laced with ammo, and his belt had two holsters, holding two handguns. A rifle, shotgun, and a machine gun rested on his back, bullets strapped over his shoulders and a grenade belt hung loosely around his waist.

  Gilbert wore the same armory with his black boots with daggers hidden within them and his Prussian blue military pants With a white tank. "Ich ready, Vest!" The older brother shouted exidedly as he ran down the hallway, passing the room containing Hungary and Austria. As he passed the half-closed door, he slowed. The Prussian glanced back to see Hungary standing in the doorway. "Hey." He muttered, his eyes flicking to the ground.

  Elizaveta pursed her lips, keeping her orbs focused on the ammo. "Bring Italy back safe. Und stay safe yourself..." The Hungarian sucked in a breath before finally looking at his face. She took two steps, then stood in front of him. She cupped his face in her hands, gently leading his eyes to look into her own. "Please stay safe." Hungary whispered, biting her lip.

  Prussia stared deep into her eyes before closing his. "I'll try." He murmured, then leaned down just slightly, capturing her lips. Elizaveta wasted no time in kissing him back. Prussia slid a hand down her amr, then laced their fingers together as his other hand was placed gently on the back of her neck, weaving through her locks of hair. After a while, they slowly pulled apart. "I'll bring Feli back. Any one who hurts her, vest und I vill kill zhem." He whispered, then bolted down the stairs and out the door.

  A small smile made its way to her lips. "I know you vill."

  What the two didn't know was a certain Austrian had seen the whole scene play before him.

~*~*~*~*~

  "I'll-a wait for you-a, Holy Rome!~"

  The Germans reached where Spain and Romano stood, well, Romano was pacing and cursing in Italian under his breath. The helicopter landed, and the two brothers leapt out and jogged over to the other two.

  Spain waved halfheartedly, no smile on his normally cheery face. "Hola, mi amigos! We can't take the chopper! It'll just us away. We have to go by foot. That will give us away. We'll hike, and that'll take about a half hour! If we take a short cut Roma knows!" The Spaniard shouted over the helicopter's turbulence.

  "So ve follow Lovino!?" Germany shouted, signalling with his hand to the helicopter driver to turn off the machine.

  "Si!" This time it was Romano who answered. He marched up and stabbed Germany in the chest with his finger. "This is-a your fault, stupid potato eater!" He snapped."If you actually took care of mio fratello, she'd be just fine and safe! I knew I shouldn't have left!" Then the Italian started ranting in his foreign language, fuming off with his back turned to the two brothers.

  After silently agreeing with the furiated country, Ludwig spoke up. "Vell ve should get going." He grumbled, and followed Romano.

  The older two of the four glanced at each other, then sighed and followed.

~*~*~*~*~

  "Stay safe!~"

  "Lutz! Wake up!" The German opened his eyes to see his boss sitting on top of him. "I-a need you to-a do something." She stated, slipping off him when she saw that he was awake

  The blonde sat up, rubbing his hand down his face. "Vhat is it?" He asked, watching her.

  A large smirk slithered up to her lips as she stared at then door across the hall. "I-a want you to-a go in there, and-"

  "No." Lutz interrupted, getting to his feet. He stared Luci right in the eye. Her eyes widened and she looked at him, shock evident in her red eyes. "Ich not going to do it. Ich von't."

  Not even a minute later, a knife flew past the Germans head, slicing the tip of his ear. However, he didn't even flinch. "You-a will do as I-a tell you!" She snapped.

  With a sigh, Lutz lumbered over to the door, then slippe into the dark room. Before he did, though, he glanced out the window at the end of the hall. He saw four people feeling up the mountain, and couldn't help the small smile make its way to his face. He left the door open so he could see, then pressed this hand against the wall. I felt for a dip in the wall, and when I found it, I pushed it to open the hidden door.

~*~*~*~*~

  "Where's Holy Rome?"

  "Is zhat it?" The albino asked, pointing at a cabin not far from them. Their leader only nodded, his hand gun in a tight grip.

  The whole way up, Ludwig's thoguths were raging within him. Were we fast enough? Are we too late? What if they aren't here? What if - 'What if' questions poured into his head. The German wanted to beat himself up, but just the wasn't the time. He could do that after they've saved Italy.

  The group stopped on Romano's signal, then Spain stealthily ran around the cabin, making sure to not have been caught. After a minute, the Spaniard was back. "They have guns and ammo, but they're all inside and not really paying any attention. However, I didn't see Feli." He whispered, and Romano started to shake in anger.

  "That's-a it! I'm-a popping their asses!" The Italian snapped, running towards the house.

  The three left behind widened their eyes, and ran after him, too last to call, 'Wait!' A voice screamed from inside the cabin, and the inhabitants bustled around. Lovino angrily stood by the door, and kicked back, busting the door down. He pointed his gun, fire raging in his amber eyes. "Gave me my fratello!" He screamed, starting to shoot in the middle of his sentence. Thatsb when it began.

  Gun shots, explosions, screaming,that was all that was heard. However,there was no sign of an auburn haired girl, scared out of her wits.

  After half-an-hour, the 2p's retreated. "That's right! You-a better run!" Romano shouted before slamming doors open, screaming out for Feli. "Feli! Feli, where are-a you!?" The other three searched every room thoroughly, not finding a single trace.

  Germany stood in a dark closet, shaking in anger. He let loose a furiated roar, and punched the wall beside him.

  "Doistu?" A soft voice came, making him freeze. He waited a moment before deciding it was his imagination. "Germany?" The voice was louder, shakier. "Germany, please, is that-a you?" Now he knew it was there.

  The German searched the room, feeling the walls kicking things aside. "Feli? Feli, vhere are you?" He asked, nearly shouting, drawing the other three nations attention.

  Small sobs came from his right, on the other side of the wall to his right. "Germany, its so dark! I'm-a scared!" She wept. "I'm-a so scared."

  "Hold on, Italy! Keep talking, und ich vill find you!" He declared, now searching the wall with Gilbert's and Lovino's help. Spain had gone out to find an entrance through the outside.

  She had sucked in a shuddering breath, loud enough for the others to hear, before speaking again. "Th-they tied me... I'm-a tied to the-a bed, Germany! I-a can't get out! A-Allen hurt me! It-a still hurts. Lutz, your-a 2p... He was-a sorry! I-a could tell he-a felt bad. He-a also told me-a sorry." Italy ranted, causing Germany to boil inside. "They-a left the room dark! I'm-a scared of the-a dark! They didn't give me-a any food! I'm-a so hungry! Speaking of-a which, how is-a Miss. Hungary?" She asked, but didn't stop there. She kept talking until Spsain cut her off.

  "There's a window, but its jammed! I can't bust it either!" The Spaniard yelled. Before Germany could rage in anger, he found an odd dip in the wall. Confused, he pressed it, and stepped back when the wall opened.

  A figure knelt on the bed in the middle of the room, staring at the blonde man in the doorway. "Doitsu!?" The figure called, straightening up. The German launched himself at her, and tossed his arms around her.

  She gasped loudly, but didn't struggle or hug back. "You scared me to death, Feli!" Germany pulled back and cupped her tear-stained cheeks. He gently ran his thumbs under her eyes as she sobbed and more tears fell from her eyes. The two in the closet ran in, relief flooding their systems. One of them flipped on the switch. Ludwig glanced down, and saw that her shirt was ripped down the middle, flashing her under garments.

  Antonio ran in, and gasped. "Feli, your shirt!" He yelped, shrugging off his jacket, then wrapped it around her shoulders. Gilbert flipped out a knife from one of his boots, and cut off Italy's binds. Before she could hug the German, he was shoved out of the way and replaced by the older Italian.

  They siblings embraced each other, and Feli nuzzled her nose in the crook of her brothers neck. "Mio fratello, mi dispaice..." As Lovino comforted Feli in Italian, Germany spoke to Prussia and Spain.

  After a while, Germany stepped towards the Italians. "Ve should go now." He muttered. Romano got off the bed, but italy looked up at Ludwig, holding her arms up, giving him a clear view of her red wrists. "Tch." He shoved aside his anger, and wrapped his arms gently around her torso, her arms through Spain's jacket sleeves wrapped around his neck. The blonde lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around Germany's waist.

  Italy buried her face in his neck, and clung to him as he walked out. Once they stepped outside, the chilly breeze blew on her bare legs, and she shivered. Although germany was covered in ammo, the small girl was still comfortable in his well-toned arms. A gunshot sounded nearby, causing the group to freeze. After a moment, Ludwig walked over to a tree, raised up the Italian, and placed her on a sturdy branch. "Prussia and I vill go see vhat zhat vas, zhen ve'll be right back. Ich promise."

  Italy nodded, grasping his hand before he let her go. The man raised his brow, but didn't pull away. She leaned down, raising his hand. The girl placed a lingering kiss on his knuckles before holding his palm to her cheek. "Grazi, Ludwig. Please come back safe." She whispered, her eyes closed. Germany smiled, and slowly pulled his hand back, pulling hers along with him. He grazed his lips over the tips of her fingers. He released her hand, and jogged after his brother. She smiled, clinging to the branch as she watched the blonde German.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 497 40
Tired of seeing all those RusAme stories? Or those historical ones that only contain countries from WWI, and only have ships in them (not the boat ki...
3.3K 84 10
Sonic changes, just as Tails predicted. Now that he is Amy's husband, he needs to protect her. But, with his Rampage overflowing, he is determined to...
5.5K 66 12
Sam Manson meets Danny Phantom, a boy under a curse where he is a ghost. They become the most unexpected couple ever known to Amity Park.
610K 18.5K 81
حياكم الله البيت بيتكم اقلطو اقلطو💗 نبذه بسيطه عن الروايه نوره البطله التي تسكن عند جدتها المريضه بمرض شديد وتضطر الجده تزويج نوره لحمايتها من اعما...