Alien Heros

By Sovereign343

Its summer vacation! Ben Tennyson and his best friend Y/n L/n are going on a road trip with Ben's grandpa Max... More

Bio+Harem
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
S2 Ch.15
S2 Ch.16
S2 Ch.17
S2 Ch.18
S2 Ch.20
S2 Ch.21
S2 Ch.22
S2 Ch.23
S2 Ch.24
S2 Ch.25
S2 Ch.26
S2 Ch.27
S2 Ch.28
S3 Ch.29
S3 Ch.2 Midnight Madness
S3 Ch.3 A Change of Face
S3 Ch. 4 Wolves
S3 Ch.5 Game Over
S3 Ch. 6 Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventure
S3 Ch.7 Underwraps
S3 Ch.8 The Unnaturals
S3 Ch.9 Monster Weather
S3 Ch.10 The Return
S3 Ch.11 Be Afraid of the Dark
S3 Finale: The Visitor
S4 Ch.1 Perfect Day
S4 Ch.2 Divided We Stand
S4 Ch.3 Big Fat Alien Wedding
S4 Ch.4 Dont Drink the Water
Secret of the Omnitrix, Part 1
Secret of the Omnitrix, Part 2
S4 Ch.7 Ben 4 Good Buddy
S4 Ch.8 Ready to Rumble
The Negative Ten
S4 Finale: End of Summer
S5 Ch.1 "5 Years Later..."

S2 Ch.19

9.8K 268 135
By Sovereign343

Y/n and Gwen were standing in front of a convenient store, Gwen drinking from a Mega Gulp and Y/n eating a bag Hot Cheetos, while Mac was putting gas into the Rustbucket. Y/n and Gwen were having a conversation until two men ran out of the store and bumped into the two, spilling Gwen's drink and Y/n's chips.

Y/n: "Hey! What's the big-"

Y/n then sees that the men are wearing masks, one as a skull and the other as a monkey.

Y/n: "Idea?"

Max yells for them to run but the men get on a pair of motorcycles that were parked nearby. The man with the monkey mask takes his off, as his bike wouldn't start. They look up to see Ben standing in their way.

Y/n: "Ben! Get back!"

Ben: "You kidding? Fine, I'll handle this one. Maybe Fourarms would like a little work out."

Ben slams down on his wrist, to find the Omnitrix isn't there.

Ben: "Hey, where's the watch?"

"Everybody's life is a story. There are the good parts, the bad, the funny, and sometimes the very, very, scary. And when we tell a story, we never tell it the same way twice. So here's one way to tell the story of Ben Tennyson and Y/n L/n, where one found himself living a life that seemed to catch him by surprise, and the other who had no idea there was a surprise to be had."

The two men sped towards Ben, but were quickly stopped when Max used a gas hose and a trash can to knock the two men unconscious. Ben also noticed that Y/n didnt have the Ultimatrix, and that Cass was missing.

Ben: "Grandpa, where's the watched and Cass?!"

Max: "What watches, and who's Cass?"

Max, Gwen, and the boys quickly got into the RV and drove away as the police arrived.

Y/n: "Max, that was awesome."

Ben: "Why are you so amazed? He's been doing that all summer. No way the watches slipped off our wrists, Y/n help me find our watches."

Y/n: "Dude, I didnt bring a watch."

Ben: "Very funny. We've had them all summer, and Cass has been there with us."

Gwen: "All summer? News flash, today is our first day of summer."

Y/n: "And whi is this Cass you keep talking about? Hey Gwen, sounds like Ben had a girlfriend."

Y/n and Gwen laugh.

Ben: "Please, she might aswell be your second girlfriend seeing as how often she makes googoo eyes at you."

Gwen immediately stops laughing, but Y/n takes a second to stop.

Gwen: "Second?" 'WHAT!?! SOMEONE GOT TO HIM BEFORE ME!?! ILL TEAR HER LIMB FROM LIMB IF THIS GIRL THINKS SHE CAN TAKE MY Y/N AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!' "Y/n, I didnt know you had a girlfriend."

Y/n: "I dont."

Ben: "Uh yeah you do, you're standing right next to her."

Both Gwen and Y/n blush.

Ben: "Not only that but we've been on the road for weeks. Me and Y/n have gone hero like a thousand times."

Gwen: "You? A hero? Although I could definitely see Y/n being a hero."

Y/n: "And you would be my trusty partner Gwen."

Gwen and Y/n high five each other.

Ben: "Grandpa, tell them."

Max: "Ben, I picked up you and Y/n from Madison Elementary today, just two hours ago."

Ben: "No way, two weeks ago we were on mount rushmore kicking Vilgax's butt."

Max immediately slams on the breaks briefly, cuasing Gwen and Y/n to fall to the floor with Gwen on top of him, their noses centimeters apart. They both quickly get up blushing.

Gwen: "Grandpa, you ok?"

Max: "Yeah, just dodged a skunk on the road."

They continue on the road for the rest of the day, while Ben explains to Gwen and Y/n who Vilgax is. After sunset, they finally arrive at the camping site.

While Ben was helping Max set up the tent, he sees two very familiar meteorites crash nearby and runs towards them. However, once he arrives he finds both are empty and Gwen and Y/n are standing in front of him. With Y/n wielding the Omnitrix and Gwen the Ultimatrix.

Gwen: "These things wont come off!"

Ben: "Those are the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix!"

Gwen and Y/n look at each other confused.

Y/n: "Which ones which?"

Ben facepalms.

Ben: "Gwen has the Ultimatrix and you have the Omnitrix."

Y/n: "Sounds like you got the better one Gwen."

Gwen: "I'll trade if you want?"

Y/n: "Nah, you keep it. You're smarter than me, you should get the better one."

Ben: "Those are the most powerful weapons in the universe. Not only that, the order is wrong. I'm suppose the have the Omnitrix and Y/n is suppose to have the Ultimatrix."

Gwen: "Doesnt look like that's the case."

Gwen then starts to mess with the Ultimatrix.

Ben: "Be careful, only trained pros like me and Y/n can control them."

Gwen: "You, a trained pro? As if."

The three then climb out of the crater made by the pods. Once out, both Gwen and Y/n activate their respective transformations.

(Y/n)

(Gwen)

Heatblast: "Whoa, I'm on fire."

Swampfire: "And like a giant plant."

Ben: "That's Heatblast and Swampfire, Heatblast can control fire in almost any way. And Swampfire can control plants aswell as shoot fire from his hands... or I guess her hands, now."

Heatblast: "Sounds like we're a match made I heaven, huh Gwen?"

Swampfire: 'Please let me touch him, please let me touch him, please let me touch him.'

Gwen places her hand on Y/n's shoulder and notices that she isn't burning.

Swampfire: "Guess I'm also fire proof."

Ben: "More like fire resistant, Heatblast is fire proof. You know, for obvious reasons."

The three are interrupted by a loud crash. They quickly hide behind some trees to see a Colossus.

Ben: "The drone, the camp site! We gotta go!"

The preteens make their way through the forest to a camp ground under attack by the Colossus.

Ben: "The two of you have to take that thing down!"

Heatblast: "Come on Gwen, let's melt this tin can."

Swampfire: "Right behind you."

Y/n and Gwen run towards the drone and shoot fire at it, getting its attention.

Heatblast: "Hey, why dont you pick on someone with some real fire power huh?!"

The drone fires a laser at the two, but they jump out of the way. Gwen quickly throws several dozen seeds at the drone's feet, cuasing large, powerful vines to rise from the ground. The vines wrap themselves around the drone, immobilizing it.

Swampfire: "Y/n, let's roast this thing!"

Heatblast: "light it up!"

The two pour their power into creating a giant vortex of flames that melts the Colossus into nothing more that a pile of molten metal.

The campers that witnessed the fight approach Gwen and Y/n, cheering them on. A park ranger addresses the two.

Ranger: "Who are you two?"

Heatblast: "Um... I'm... The names Mantle. And this is Orchid."

A woman holding her daughter in her arms then comes up.

Woman: "So are the both of you a couple?"

If Gwen and Y/n were blushing, it was very hard to tell. Before Y/n could answer Gwen stepped forward.

Swampfire: "Yes, this is my husband."

Random Man: "Why are you here?"

Swampfire: "We... came here to... have our children!"

Ben and Max, who were up in front, aswell as several campers let out an...

Everyone: "What?!?"

Meanwhile, Y/n looked at Gwen as if she had gone mad.

Swampfire: "That's right. And we should be going, we need to rest before we get down to business."

Gwen grabs Y/n by the arm and runs into the forest, leaving a very stupefied crowd of campers, Ben, and Max while pulling along a very confused Y/n.

They finally make it back to camp, having timed out, where Ben and Max were waiting.

Ben: "Really Gwen? To make babies?"

Gwen: "It was the first thing to pop into my head!"

The next day, the trio decided to have some fun at a bowling ally, until they were attacked... by Vilgax. He quickly kidnaps Gwen and Y/n and takes them back to his ship. Where they are hanging from some very familiar energy bindings.

Gwen: "Cant you just slip the watches off us?"

Vilgax: "And where's the fun in that. Dont worry, it wont hurt much."

Vilgax walks over to Gwen with an energy saw and puts it against her wrist.

Y/n: "Hey! You leave her alone! You wanna mess with someone, try me on for size. I bite back tentacle face!"

Vilgax: "Such bravery. To sacrifice yourself for your little mate. Very well, you first."

Suddenly, the Rustbucket come crashing through the hull of Vilgax's ship. Ben and Max are able to beat Vilgax down and rescue Gwen and Y/n.

Y/n: "Come on Gwen, I got an idea."

Gwen and Y/n transform into Upgrade and both merge with the Rustbucket, escaping Vilgax's ship before it self destructs. Max and the kids now stand on a mountainside road looking on as the ship explodes, with Gwen and Y/n holding hands.

"So many ways to tell a story, and that's what makes them so interesting. Sometimes you can never predict how they're going to turn out."

What? You thought I wasn't going to upload a chapter? No sir, merry Christmas everyone, and a happy new year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1K 12
what would you do if you were the reincarnation of the king of games and the ruler of the gods
4K 87 7
Y/n was a simple child until the day he found a rare artifact that changed his life forever.
60.8K 6.1K 41
سلام سازمان حمایت از کودکین معصوم من جئون جونگ کوکم ۱۸ سالمه .. ینی داره میشه برای همین زیر سن قانونی ام و به شما مربوط میشم من خیلی انسان خوب و نیکو...
11.3K 286 5
if you seen the movies of the film Species all the well known ones like Species one through three I've never seen the fourth one for this story I wil...