espresso แฐ t. amajiki โœ“ (poc...

Galing kay keikaminari

โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‘๐”๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ž๐–๐?โž -@keikaminari - date: 01/15/2021 ๐„๐’๐๐‘๐„๐’๐’๐Ž โ•ญโ”ˆ... Higit pa

๐„๐’๐๐‘๐„๐’๐’๐Ž
job
boss
visit
plan
trapped
cuddles
christmas gift
party
tricked
date
help
protest
saved
show and tell

sleepover

6.1K 432 608
Galing kay keikaminari

"PSSST. TAMAKI? CAN I TALK TO YOU?" Y/n peeked her head into the break room, Tamaki eating his lunch with Ginger. "M-Me? Sure."

"Oooooooooo." Ginger cooed, sipping his lemonade with his pinkie lifted. "Come in boss, I'll leave you two. Alone." He winked, sitting up from the couch.

"Shut up, Ginger, I hate you." Y/n stuck out her tongue as he brushed past her and into the hall, handing her his lemonade. "Sorry, boss!" He teased.

Y/n sighed, closing the break room door behind her as tossing Ginger's empty drink into the trash can. "Sooooo...Taaaaammaaaaakiiiii?"

Tamaki lifted his eyebrow. "Why...Why are you talking like that?"

"No reassssooooonnnn...But I wanted to ask you for a favor."

"A-A favor?"

"Yeah...You see...There's construction going on in my apartment and...it's super loud...and it's been keeping me awake...so I was wondering if...I could sleep over at you and Mirio's?"

Tamaki's eyes shot open, his cheeks bursting into flames. "Y-You want t-to s-sleepover? W-With me?"

"I know! It's so soon! I mean, we just started dating! But...I don't have anyone else! Hailey still lives with her parents, and their a family of 9 so...it's always hectic. The kids are just as loud as the construction."
Y/n explained.

Tamaki rubbed the back of his neck. "Y-Yeah, sure. I don't mind." He blushed.

Y/n skipped to him, jumping on the couch next to him and kissing his cheek. "Thank you, Tamaki! I swear, it'll only be for about a week!"

Tamaki felt his heart drop. A WEEK!? Holy crap, what if she hates living with us!? And we break up!? And she fires me!? This is bad. Really bad! I can't let this happen!-

- And it's happening. Tamaki thought nervously as him and y/n stood in front of the apartment door later that night after their shift. Y/n clinged onto her suitcase excitedly. "Thanks again, Tamaki! You're the best!"

Tamaki lightly chuckled. "L-Like I said, it's really not a problem." He stuttered, inserting his key into the lock and turning it. Please be clean, please be clean, please be clean.

Tamaki creaked the door open, the couple peeking their heads inside. "Mirio, I'm home. I've got y/n with me-"

Y/n and Tamaki stared at their friend in pure shock, as Mirio stood in the kitchen...

butt naked.

"Oh hey! Welcome home!"

Tamaki quickly covered y/n's eyes with his hands, turning her the other way. "M-Mirio!?"

"Sorry, buddy! I didn't know y/n was coming over! I just finished taking a shower and I came to get something to eat!"

"N-Naked!?"

"Hm. Hm." Mirio nodded, giving a big grin.

"...P-Please go change into some clothes."

"Y/n, you've been on that computer all evening, shouldn't you take a break?" Tamaki turned to look at her from the living room couch, y/n sitting at the kitchen table. Her eyes were glued to her laptop, paperwork scattered around her.

"...Yeah, you're right." She sighed, rubbing her eyes.

"What are you doing on there anyway?" Mirio asked, clicking through the channels on the T.V.

"I'm trying to do some final calculations. I think we have enough money to pay the Endeavor agency, but I still have bills to pay off, and ingredients to buy, cleaning supplies to purchase, new silverware-"

"Y-y/n, you sound really stressed." Tamaki stood up, walking over to her. "I can try to take care of some of it, you know."

"It's fine, Tamaki. I'm just...We have 4 days till the deadline. I'm just getting nervous." Y/n muttered, throwing her head back and leaning her back against the chair.

Tamaki sighed. "How about you head to bed early?"

"...Yeah, okay." Y/n closed her laptop, standing up and stretching her arms over her head. "Where's your room at?"

Tamaki's heart dropped. How could I forget. We...have to share a bed!!

"I-It's the first room right there." Tamaki pointed down the hallway. Y/n nodded, skipping towards the room. "Night Mirio!"

"Adios!" He waved, y/n grabbing her suitcase and strolling into Tamaki's bedroom.

Tamaki fell onto one of the kitchen chair. "...Mirio?"

"Hm?"

"...I have to sleep in the same bed with y/n again tonight."

"Yep...WAIT AGAIN!??"

Tamaki quickly turned around, waving his hands around. "W-Wait! It's not what you think!!..I-I'll explain later! That's not what I'm worried about!!..."

"What's the problem? You started dated two days ago, it's not like you guys are strangers!"

"Yeah but..." Tamaki suddenly went into a corner and pouted. "I'm scared I'll wake up to me cuddling her again like a baby." He muttered.

"THAT'S ADORABLE!!" Mirio laughed.

"But seriously, Tamaki. You overthink stuff waaaay to much. The girl likes you, right? So she probably will like that. Besides, I'm sure she knew what she was getting herself into when she asked to stay with us."

Tamaki turned to his friend. "...Yeah, I guess you're right."

Tamaki slowly opened his bedroom door to see y/n fast asleep, the moonlight from his window illuminating her face. She looks so peaceful when she's not stressed about work.

He shut the door behind him quietly, tip toeing into the bedroom. He lifted the blanket, slipping into the bed next to her. It was quiet a small bed, so immediately, Tamaki was pressed against her.

I'm so nervous...How did I end up with someone as pretty as her?...I can barely handle her myself...

Tamaki laid on his back, staring up at the ceiling. A few moments later, y/n shifted in the bed, turning to face Tamaki.

She placed her arm over his chest, cuddling into him. "Y-Y/n?" He whispered.

"Is it...okay if I...do this?" She whispered back, Tamaki's face started burning up. "Y-Yes!"

Y/n chuckled, burying her face into his forearm. "You don't have to be nervous around me, Tamaki."

"S-Sorry." He relaxed into the mattress. "It's just...you're so...different from me."

Y/n opened her eyes, tilting her head back to look at him. "Different?"

"Yeah, you know...you're a leader...independent...outgoing...and I'm...the very opposite-"

"You've really gotta stop thinking like that, Tams."

Tamaki hitched, turning to look down at y/n, her face still hidden in his arm. "You're holding yourself back by putting yourself down like that. You're just as amazing of a person. You have such a big heart."

"Y/n..."

"You went out of your way to help me make flyers. You gifted me your own savings to help me save the shop. And you're letting me into your home. You didn't have to do any of those things...but you chose to...That's the best part about you. You do whatever you can to help others."

Tamaki felt his chest warm up. He turned to her, hugging her to his chest. "...Thank you, y/n..." He whispered, running his fingers through her hair. "...It means a lot."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

63.7K 2.1K 18
"๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
1.3M 61.4K 23
โ๐€ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ โž -@keikaminari - date: 9/28/2020 ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...
513K 36.9K 58
โ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ...๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’โž -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
164K 7.3K 21
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...