Broken {Zarry Stylik}

By lizardGurl337

Zayn Malik and Harry Styles, both members of the popular boyband One Direction, suffer from their own persona... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Part 115

Chapter 41

219 24 6
By lizardGurl337

Zayn's POV
"Zayn?"
I wake up to Harry calling my name. I groan, burying my face deeper into Baileys soft fur.

"Zaynie where are you?"

I let my eyes flutter open, watching as Harry frantically looked under the covers.

"Hazzy." I smile to myself.

He turns in my direction, a sigh of relief leaving his lips as he made his way over to me.

I hold out my arms, and he gladly falls to the ground beside me, pulling me onto his lap.

"Why aren't you in your bed?" He asks worried.

I keep my eyes on the ground, looking at the white tiles that seemed so interesting in the moment.

"Zaynie let me see love." He whispers.

I whimper, cowering back from him. I didn't want him to see. He'd be so disappointed in me.

He keeps a strong grip on me, lightly pulling at the bottom of my shirt, exposing the top of my jeans.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls my shirt higher, revealing the bandages from last night.

"Zayn please."

I meet his eyes that were full of sadness, glossed over with a glassy texture, dulling the happy green that was there yesterday.

I hesitantly take my arms and put them by my sides and shut my eyes as he pulls my shirt over my head.

"Zayn...." he breathes out.

I could hear the disappointment in his deep voice that sounded shaky and uneven.

I keep my eyes closed, not daring to open them and face the look he would be giving me. I cling to him as he lifts me up and walks me over to the counter, where he places me beside the sink.

"No!" I yell as he tries to take the bandages off.

"Zayn I'm going to change them. It's bleeding through." He sighs.

I open my eyes a little and look down to see a dark shade of crimson seeping through the white of the bandages, leaving them stained and damp.

Harry tries to undo the bandage again a nod I scoot away, my eyes widening.

"Zayn I'm not mad. I'm not upset with you. I'm not disappointed okay? Just let me change them, and then we can go cuddle for a bit yeah?" He says softly, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

I smile at the mention of getting to cuddle, and I let him start to unwrap the bandages from my torso as my faces contorts in pain.

I whimper as the air hits the still bleeding cuts, and Harry grabs my hands before I can press them against the wounds to try and stop the pain.

He runs warm water from the tap and grabs one of the extra towels, letting it absorb the clear liquid.

He gently placed it against my disgusting looking torso, and I Yelp in pain as the cuts sting.

"It's okay Zaynie." Harry coos.

He cleans most of the blood off, and wets another towel with rubbing alcohol, more blood already starting to flow out of the large cuts.

I bite my lip as I feel the burning of the substance against the open wounds, and the taste of blood fills my mouth.

"Love stop." Harry says quickly.

I bite down harder, not listening. I was kind of enjoying the pain on my lip.

Harry presses his lips against mine, and I have no choice to release the pressure on my bottom lip as our lips move in synch.

He pulls away, using the dry side of the towel to wipe away the blood.

"I'm almost done Zayn, I promise." He sighs, pulling out some gauze.

He starts wrapping it around my torso, making sure that there were several layers.

It was nice and snug, but it wasn't too tight. Nor was it too loose.

I look at Bailey who was watching from the floor, her moose toy held in her mouth as she kept her eyes on me.

"Are you done yet Hazzy?" I say quietly.

"Not yet Zayn." He whispers, leaning down and placing his lips against my wrapped torso, planting small kisses all over.

"Now I'm done." He smiles, reattaching his lips to mine and kissing me very lightly, as if I would break at any second.

He puts his hands under my thighs and lifts me up, carrying me over to the bed. I keep my arms around him securely, giggling as he places me on the bed and crawls on top of me, leaving small kisses along my jaw.

His body was barely touching mine, and I pulled him closer, wanting to feel his warmth.

He keeps himself up and I pout at him. He chuckles, leaning down and placing his lips onto my neck.

He very slowly starts to nibble at the exposed skin, and I close my eyes, bringing my hands to his soft curls as I let out a shaky breath.

His nibbles turn to wet kisses, and soon enough he's sucking on my neck, forming many love bites. He's still being very gentle, and I try once again to pull him closer.

He stops attacking my neck, and looks into my eyes, leaning closer and pecking my lips.

"Your dad sent me up to wake you up for breakfast." He smiles.

"We should probably go down stairs before he comes up here and sees me this close to you." He chuckles, rolling off of me.

I sit up and pout.

"You promised me cuddles." I whine.

"Later love." He laughs, helping me off of the bed.

I head for the closet, going to pull out one of my many long sleeved shirts, but I was stopped by Harry.

He pulls me from the room and I fight to get back to the closet, wanting to cover up. I felt so vulnerable like this.

I eventually gave up and glared at Harry as we enter the kitchen.

"About time. I sent you up 20 minutes ago." Chris laughs.

I sit down beside Harry, shifting uncomfortably. Chris had eyes the bandages, but luckily said nothing about it. I let out a quiet sigh of relief and I rest my head on Harry's shoulder.

When I don't make any move to fill the plate in front of me with the warm pancakes, Harry turns his head to me expectantly.

"Wanna share love?" He asks.

"I'm good." I mumble, looking down at my hands.

Harry takes the opportunity to place two small pancakes on my plate, and filling my glass with some orange juice.

He then proceeds to pour a little syrup onto the fluffy pancakes, letting it flow slowly down their sides.

I don't even look at my fork. Instead I fiddle with the rings on Harry's fingers, keeping to myself as Chris and him watch me intently.

"Zayn eat."

I look up at Chris, who had a stern look on his face.

I look back down continuing to play with Harry's rings.

"Zayn." He warns again.

I ignore him, trying to focus on the rings.

Harry takes his hand away from me, and I'm forced to look up.

I look back down to the food on my plate, and start to get nauseous at the thought of eating all that.

I shake my head no, shutting my eyes to avoid their looks.

"Zayn." Harry says, matching the sternness of Chris's voice.I open my eyes and look away from his eyes.

He sighs, grabbing my fork and taking a small piece of the pancake. He holds it up to my mouth and I press my lips into a thin line.

Harry raises his eyebrows and I give him a begging look.

He keeps his eyes on me, and I look away, opening my mouth.

He places the fork to my lips and drops the piece inside. I keep my mouth open, but I close it when I see the look Chris was giving me.

I chew slowly until the pancake turned to mush in my mouth. I kept chewing, not daring to swallow.

I'm forced to swallow when they both glare at me, and I clench my fists under the table.

My stomach does flips as the small bite enters, and I quickly stand up, running tot he bathroom on the main floor.

I fall in front of the toilet and throw up, all the contents of my stomach emptying into it.

I clutch my stomach, feeling immense pain as I gag, letting myself throw up again.

Tears fell down my face, and I jump when a hand is placed onto my back.

"Zayn it's just us." Chris says quietly.

I throw up again, noticing how much I had actually eaten in the last few days. It's Harry's fault. It's his fault. He made me eat.

I flinch away when Harry tries to come closer, and I see his face sadden.

I stand up shakily and push past Chris and him, going as fast I can to my room. I slam the door before locking it, and heading to my closet.

I pull out a long sleeved shirt and hoodie, throwing them on before I move to the bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth.

I unlock the door and walk down the stairs, a avoiding Harry's and Chris's questions.

I shrug on my coat and pull on my boots, opening the door.

"Zayn your not allowed to leave until you eat." Chris says sternly.

I ignore him, walking out the door and slamming it shut, before speed walking to where Emma would be for her morning run.

Heyyy!! I hope y'all had a great Christmas!!

Anyways please vote comment and follow us both!!!

-Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 588 15
[EDITING] After Zayn left One Direction everyone lost the track of contact with him except Niall. It hurts him the most that Harry never called or te...
62.6K 1.1K 27
Hi, My name is Harry, Harry Styles from One Direction. I have hundreds of girls falling at my feet and yet i am still depressed. I am Gay and I have...
29.5K 1.9K 15
"Harry wishes things were different. He never wanted things to change between them. In fact, before any of this even happened, the thought had never...
6.9K 320 17
**Wow so wattpad deleted my description and tags and everything so here we go I think!** Two boys both with mental problems, though one works on his...