Sowed With Revenge And Torn F...

By Profams66

This is my first fanfic it involves you the reader and your love triangle with nui hairime and ryuko matoi. C... More

prologue
Y/N Bio 1 year later
chapter 1 woven memories
chapter 2 The shark toothed tennis player
ch 3 when 2 kamui meet part 1
ch4 when 2 kamui meet part 2 prisoner of paradise
ch 5 Don't be Late!
ch 6 the fight with merch mohawk part 1
choice's for reader's kamui appearance.
part 2 showdown with mr mohawk
ch 7 Her thoughts of you
Your Inner darkness.
First rule of Fight club
it's a grey day for harsh revelations
darkness awakens
a monsters protege
training day part 2
confessing to your killer
A once in a life time chance
I want to know more about you
I'm not your cute women part 1

training day part 1

958 18 14
By Profams66

Y/n woke up in total darkness, was he dead and this was limbo? No it couldn't be limbo didn't have a bed, the unit filled the air. Limbo didn't have sound ethier and it didn't feel like he was in hell ethier, so then where was he?

It was so dark even after he opened his eyes he still couldn't tell where he was.

Y/n: how did I get here last I remember that I was about to kill that sword guy before that damn tsundere sprung a trap on me.

Despite the pain in his head like knife pressed against the inside of the front of his skull y/n got up and felt his way around the room. He managed to find a light switch, fliping it on he could finally see where he was. A strange lab like room and the bed he woke up on was a hospital bed. Sweat began to form nervously on his forehead.

Did satsuki lut him here was she holding him prisoner until she could dissect him like a frog. Y/n then noticed what he was wearing it was some gym shorts and a sleeping shirt.

He took this as a way to say he wasn't awaiting execution on an operating table. But this still raised more questions then answers.

But even if all he had was questions he knew someone who likely had thw answers.

Y/n tapped his chest trying to wake up shinketsu.
Y/n hey shinkets wake up!

Shinkets: *yawn* hey y/n can you make me some crouquetts it's breakfast time and I am starving.

Y/n: shinkets where the heck am I?!

Shinkets: hopefully the kitchen making me breakfast. Now I'm gonna open my mouth and close my eye and your gonna give me a big suprise.

Getting frusterated y/n took the nearest object and shoved it into his partners mouth.

*Mmmph*

Y/n: listen shinkets I'm in no mood for this I got my cake destroyed! Got my my food buns lost on a roof somewhere! And just got the worst news of my life regardibg ryuko!

SO WHERE THE HELL AM I!!

shinketsu: pffft* okay jeez fine don't get so worked up your fine your just in one of you secret bases within the city. Also your food buns are in the fridge I had A few befor I went to sleep with your body.

Y/n: but "how' did I get here?

Shinketsu: I told you once didn't I you and I fight as one, In this case I just took the wheel from you before jakuzure could do any serious damage to your body. I didn't really have a choice you see since you were about to kick the bucket.

Y/n: Fine just tell me you didn't go overboard while I was out of commision.

Shinkets ..... nooooo

Y/n: shinkets tell me what you did

Computer: object approaching, gender: female.  Height: 5 ft 3, weapons: none threat level

Identity confirmed: matoi ryuko

.
.
.
.
.
MODERATE
advisement needed.

Shinketsu: well I'd love to but It looks like ryuko is gere for your little date day.

Y/N: D-D-D-DATE DAY?!

Wait a minute did you tell her about our base!?, why did you say date day! what day even is it, SHINKETS!!

Shinkets: there's some clothes laid out for you and the wardrobe is next to your bed if you need anything else. Anyway enjoy yourself you only got 6 days left with her.

And with that his chest went silent.

Since ryuko was already at the door he didn't have time for to properly prepare himself so y/n switched his sleeping shirt for a for synthetic one put on some shoee and mad dashed to the door. Looking disheveled and leaning against the door

Y/n: heeeeey ryuko.

Ryuko: Hey y/n, you okay?

Y/n: S-sure you know just Uhhh doing my doing my morning stretches you know Isometric exercise. for th-the morning day. Helps the air flow around the body

Y/n stammered then took a breath as he awkwardly put his hand behind back at a futilr attempt to seem like he was doing a yoga and trying to regain his serious composure.

unfortunately as he breathed in he came down with a quick sudden cough and was a little to slow to cover his mouth leaving some of his germs to land right on ryuko's face.

Y/n: Ohhh god I am so sorry. Y/n blushed with embarrassment. If this was a date any gorl would already have dumped and gone home after giving him a slap for good measure.

Ryuko: okay okay just calm down your acting more nervous then usual.

Y/n okay then, hey can you remind me why your here again?

Ryuko: you don't remember you told me I was gonna work on training today.

Y/n took a mount to glance at the bag ryuko was wearing on her shoulder and and also noticed she was wearing and that skull jacket.

Y/n: oh ohhhhh yeah thats right *sigh* yeah lets go we should be there in about 5 minutes

5 minutes later
And here it is the place where you will be transformed into the ultimate warrior.

TA-DAH

Ryuko looked over the front of the building it looked like an abandonee gym center the windows were boarded up the big sign that had the buildings name was missing several letters so instead of

HALL OF MUSCLE it said said HAL O MUSE.

in conclusion

Ryuko: It's a dump

Ryuko: it's a dump

Y/n: Hey I hard worked hard on this and so did mako so we are using it!

Y/n crossed his arms and glared at ryuko

Ryuko: How heck are we supposed to get in

Y/n took out his phone and stated
"Lexi open up back door'

On command a door on the side of the building revealed itself and opened.

Y/n: science biatch >:).

Now follow me inside then you'll se this places true glory

And see it she did for when ryuko got inside there it was the hall of muscle the gauntlet of pain a musem of pulley type machines treadmills, weights exercise bikes and even a swimming poop except it was empty.

Y/n: told you it was amazing theres even a few vending machines that we managed to fill. Got matero to fill them with healthy snacks.

Ryuko: wait matero helped with this too.

Y/n: just about everyone helped with this, I told you ryuko.

Y/n turned and placed his hand on her shoulder

" you don't have to do everything by yourself anyomore ryuko you have people who will help you'

Ryuko: yeah I know. Now let ls get started so I can kick your ass.

Y/n: not yet first you need to change then we're gonna montage the shit out of these 6 days.

Ryuko then went to the womens changing room.

Y/n: (ryuko really is something else, come to think of it what was with me back at the secreat base and here  a few seconds ago, shinkets said this was a date and I just got all anxious like a school boy,)

Y/n began scratching his face while blushing as he continued to divulge in such thoughts.

"I mean she's definetly more then I expected, strong, loyal, resiliant, cool even, I've also started to notice she's become alot more hotter lately, Nui's still my girlfriend but ... maybe It was missed boat for both of us.

Ryuko: okay y/n I'm done, these clothes feel so tight

Y/n: okay ryuk- Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
My god!

Ryuko: uh y/n you okay?

Y/n: 0_0 yeah totally lets get started

Que the training montage music

Y

/n:

First 250 push ups

Ryuko: did you get that from your manga.

Y/n: ... shut up it works.

Ryuko attempted the 200 push ups and succeded

250 situps.

Y/n held ryukos feet in place as she did her first set putting her arms behind her back and placing her hands on the back of her neck and flexed her abdomen each time she came up

Ryuko: 1,2,3,4

Y/n: (she's practically a natural at this, it's amazing. Even I struggled the first few times to do doing my first 100, granted my training was a bit crueler. But she's practically zooming through.

Y/n  stared into those blue eyes filled with determination the sweat glistened on her forehead just below her red bang, y/n watched as the trickle of sweat traveled as the trickle of sweat travaled down her face all the way to her chin and droped right between her breast generous breast. Trying to keep himself professional he shook his head in embaressment and tried to divert his sight only to travel his gaze further down to her abdomen noticing how well defined it was.

Ryuko: hey y/n you still there?

Y/n: ohhh what? I'm f-fine ryuko.

Ryuko: so what number am I on

Y/n: oh just do 5 more and we'll move on

250 squats

Y/n: use this large weight 200 pounds put it on your shoulders while you do 200 squats you can take breaks but don't lose the burn to quicklythe idea is this should improve you fwst twitch muscle fiber.

Ryuko: right!

10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15ll

Y/n:(damn her legs look good too you could probably crush watermelons between those- wait what Am I thinking?!) Why was he eyeing up ryuko like some pervert! He pushed those thoughts away and tried to refocus.

5 mile run

Y/n watched ryuko blitz her way through the exercise watching as her chest heaved steadily up and down.

Ryuko: huff*water huff*

Y/n handed her a water bottle but instead of drinking it ryuko splashed some of it into her face before greedily gulping down the rest.

The scene inspired alot of dirty thoughts deep in the boys mind which again caused him to scold himself.
This was gonna be a long week for him.

Timeskip evening 5:30

Ryuko pov

Ryuko stood in the pit of the drained swiming pool, y/n looked confuseingly at her.

Ryuko: are we gonna fight or what?

Y/n: we are sparing I just need to figure out something first.

Ryuko: what?

Y/n: your fighting style, all the other exercises had a secondary purpose and that was to determine your bodies limits. Now we need to learn how to compensate for them.

Ryuko: but I got senkets and my scissor blade what use is my fighting style going to do me.

Y/n: well for one it won't make you so predictable y/n said

Ryuko: Hey I'm not that predictable ryuko said crossing her arms and puffing up her cheeks.

Y/n: oh really because, It's pretty predictable when you yell out what your gonna do before you do it. Y/n added playfully

Ryuko: grrrrrrrrr y/n you take that back.

In the blink of an eye y/n was beside her and gave her a flick to the temple.

Ryuko: ow! hey!!

Y/n: If you really don't need martial arts put me on my back if you can do that I'll apologize and if you can actually hurt me I'll even buy dinner for both of us.

Ryuko:(dinner? Why the heck would he do that? She wondered he'd been acting weird lately and she didn't know why but she felt like he was keeping something from her.)

Ryuko: okay but have one question first y/n where were you yesterday what happned to you?

Y/n: I don't know what you mean ryuko as for yesterday if you want to know that you better defeat me.

Ryuko: fine.
Ryuko prepared to attack cracking her knuckles as y/n got into his fighting

Ryuko: JUST DON'T BE WHINING WHEN I KICK YOUR ASS.

whops

In a split second ryuko was looking at the ceiling flat on the ground.

Ryuko: what the-

Y/n: you have no technique

Ryuko: alright then how about this

Ryuko jumped back in the air and and then summer tried to summer sult kick y/n in the chest. Only for to him to dodge her causeing her to crash into a wall luckly it was padded.

Y/n: come on you can do better then that.

Ryuko: shut up!

Ryuko hot back up and then tried throwing multiple punches but each time y/n blocked dodged or made her miss her mark.

Ryuko: GODDAMNIT HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS.

y/n: hahaha it's all in the technique ryuko. Your wasteing alot of movements. It's art of war 101.

Ryuko: SCREW YOUR ART OF WAR I'LL BEAT YOU IN MY OWN WAY.

y/n: I know but not without learning something.

If you wanna atleast get hit in you need to calm down first.

Ryuko glared at him before sighing he did have a point even if she wouldn't  admit it outload she needed to focus so taking a dep breath she tried to anaylze her opponent.

Y/n: this time I'll come for you ryuko

Y/n charged at ryuko prepareing a finisher

But this time ryuko was ready. She dodged him  and instead grabbed several of the mats that littered floor then she ran zigged zaged away from ryuko

Y/n: (what is she doing now?)

Takeing the rooled up and unrolled matts that were on the floor and by the walls ryuko used her environment to he advantage.

Each time y/n started to read her movemnts she'd t multiple mats at him some roled up other rolled out to block parts of his sight or force him to dodge.

Backing him into a corner ryuko then tried to round house kick him in the chest but at the last second y/n dodged it and her heal only cliped the side of his nose.

Ryuko quickly kicked off the pool wall to gain back her distance. Breathing heavy ryuko was running low on energy.

Y/n: nice try ryuko you almost hurt me but now your finished

Useing more of his super strength y/n sprint attack dashed to ryuko prepareing to end the fight. Unfortunatley for him the effects of ryuko's cliping just now started to kick in causeing y/n to suddenly lose balance.

He tripped feet away from his target knocking her over but landing straight into her baby feeders.

Y/n's last words before bleeding out were " so soft'

The end

.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding :)

Y/n regained conciousness shortly after to see ryuko standing over him triumphantly with arms crossed looking down on him with a smug look on her face.

Ryuko: guess I win.
Y/n: guess I went to easy on you I'll get you next time though. Guess I owe you dinner.

Ryuko: I'll take that later first tell me where you've been for the last day.

Y/n well a deals a deal.

Merry christmas I hope you all had a good holiday and a happy new year I'm gonna try updateing all my stories more often now and improving chapters so as alaways comments are aprreciated and I'll see you next time happy new years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 601 34
Your name is Y/N zilla or zilla jr you were a student at U.A in the U.S.A but was transferred to U.A In Japan after being kicked out on your first da...
260K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
419K 3K 50
Ohiyo, Konnichiwa, konbanwa, this is my first fanfiction in this type of stories hope you like it cause if you don't like it I'll track you down and...
68.2K 787 19
Name was Y/n Gaza, You were more sometimes a friendly chap who could have bad attitude awhile back depending if ya like to fuck around or just have l...