The popular girl is my lover...

By Katsuyosei

Tzuyu and Sana's secret love at school. More

Chapter one: I like me better
Chapter Two: When we are jealous
Chapter three: When we aren't at school
Chapter four: Don't get caught (fail)
BONUS CHAPTER #1: Video
Chapter five: Myoui Mina
BONUS CHAPTER #2: Messy room
Chapter six: How dare you
Chapter seven: Possessive
BONUS CHAPTER #3: Weird but it's okay
Chapter eight: Bestie bitches
chapter nine: plan for summer break
Chapter ten: Trip with the Minatozaki
chapter eleven: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis (part-1)
chapter twelve: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis part-2
Chapter thirteen : the date
chapter fourteen: Chou Tzuyu
Chapter fifteen: Tzuyu just needs love
chapter sixteen: Sana is a great girlfriend
BONUS CHAPTER #4: How Tzuyu spent her very sad 15th birthday
Chapter seventeen: If trouble was a person
Chapter eighteen: Encounter
Chapter nineteen: Love can get crazy
BONUS CHAPTER #5: Benefits of having Minatozaki Sana as a girlfriend by Tzuyu
Chapter Twenty: Team Satzu And The President Mina.
Chapter Twenty One: Quality Time
Chapter 22: What Would Happen If You Gather A Bunch Of Idiots Together?
Chapter 23: When It Comes To You I Can Go Crazy
Chapter 24: To The One Who Loves Too Much
Chapter 25: Tzuyu's Own Little World
BONUS CHAPTER #6: Michaeng's Love Story
Chapter 26: Before The Trip
Résumé
Chapter 27: Champ Libre
Chapter 28: Parasite
Chapter 29: This Isn't That Much Of A Sweet Story
Chapter 30: Slowly [M]

Chapter eight part-2: Besties bitches

5K 186 142
By Katsuyosei

I can't believe them, I can't believe them. I fucking can't believed them.

Sana thought as she was mentally hiting her own head with her hand while she was looking at Her friends interracting with Chaeyoung, Mina's girlfriend who was introducing herself, Jeongyon who was awkward under Nayeon's piercing glare then Tzuyu who was trying to understand whatever Jihyo was signing.

'All i wanted was to meet her friends then give a good impression so they can fully accept me but...ugh!!! My friends are useless I swear, I mean I love them but ugh!!!' -Sana thought and hit her head on the table which earned the others' attention.

-"ouah! What got into you?" -Dahyun asked frowning so Sana lifted her head.

-"ah... it wasn't in my imagination anymore?" -Sana asked not to them but more to herself. 

-"what's up with you, you've been acting strange since earlier!" -Jihyo asked and Sana forced a smile.

-"I am fine!" -She said then looked at Tzuyu who looked back at her and at the moment Sana just wanted to jump over the table and hug Tzuyu in her arms BUT.... she can't. It's all the fault of these besties bitches.

'She must be feeling hot under that thing but how the fuck did she came with an idea like that, who would bring such thing with them... this girlfriend of mine is strange..... which I love ❤' -Sana smiled dreamingly but got interrupted by Momo who waved her hand infront of Sana's face.

-"hum?" -Sana turned to her with the same smile.

-"you were spacing out while smiling like a crazy person... are you sure you are okay?" -Momo asked worriedly and Sana let out a loud exagerrated sigh.

-"I am fine Momo, just thinking of a way about how to kill those persons that annoy me so much right now because they may or may haven't ruined something important in my daily life" -Sana said smiling at her.

-"oooooh hahaha I see, those person must suck if you react that way, burry them alive hahaha, joking, or not haha" -Momo joked while patting Sana shoulder and Sana slowly patted her head.

-"if only you knew who I was talking about" -Sana and Momo looked at her confused.

-"what?"

-"Nothing I love you!" -Sana hugged her in her arms so Momo hugged her back not really understanding the situation.

Sana looked up on the side when she suddenly felt someone's gaze on her and she was surprised to see Tzuyu staring at her behind those sunglasses. Sana raised an eyebrown but then understood soon after.

'Jealous again?' -Sana smircked as an idea came up inside that big brain of hers. -'wait... I think I found an idea which can get us out of here without looking suspicious'

-"Dahyunieeeeeeee~~~" -Sana said in a flirtarious way while approaching her but she immediatly got blocked.

-"Your tone of voice warn me that it won't be good so no!" -Dahyun said not even looking at her so Sana hissed and turned to Nayeon who was still having a battle of gaze with Jeongyeon.

-"Nayeoniiiiiiieeee, you know you are really beautiful today?" -Sana said which got Nayeon's attention, the older eyes immediatly sparkled as she turned to Sana with a wide smile.

-"glad you noticed!" -Nayeon said and moved closer to Sana to Jeongyon's pleasure 'cause she felt really awkward with the bunny like girl. -"You are really kind today, you deserve a kiss!"

-"Yay!!! Nayeon's kisses are the best they are my favorites!!" -Sana said while sending a smirck toward Tzuyu who was fuming inside.

'Omg I can't believe her' -Mina thought looking at the drama infront of her.

'What is happening?' -Chaeyoung thought being clueless again.

'Sana best girl nyhahahaha' -  Jeongyeon laughed evily inside her head but it died down slowlyand took out her phone to record the thing secretly. -' I've never seen Tzuyu jealous, lol, gonna record this and play it at her wedding'

-"The universe is sending me a message, things will get messy soon" -Dahyun said out of the blue and everyone looked at her. -"don't mind me!!"

-"okay but whatever Unnie, where is my kiss?" -Sana said while blinking repeatedly so as to act 'cute'.

-"Say the magic word first!" -Nayeon winked.

-"pleaseeeeee" -Sana did an aegyeo.

-"actually it was 'you are beautiful' but that work too" -Nayeon smiled then leaned in to give a kiss on Sana's cheek who waited for it while looking at Tzuyu.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHA' -Sana laughed evily inside her head. 'Now Tzuyu is going to get mad, stand up and go to the restroom to die down her jealous ass before Nayeon could kiss me, I am so smart omg.... okay now stand up Chou Tzuyu so I can act like I am checking on you but we are just going to run away hahahaha'

Sana nodded proud of her while waiting for Tzuyu to stand up but nothing happened so she started to panick a little bit. Nayeon was still approaching her to give a kiss but Sana was backing off, still waiting for Tzuyu to react but nothing. At this point Sana was litteraly leaning back on her seat avoiding Nayeon's lips while the others looked at her confused.

'Why is she like this omg' -Mina thought and shook her head.

-'WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING???' -Chaeyoung also thought not understanding anything.

-'SANA BEST FUNNY GIRL HAHAHHAHA' -Jeongyeon thought while almost jumping on her seat.

'YAH!!! STAND UP BEFORE I RECEIVE A KISS FROM THIS BUNNY!!! I AM STILL LOYAL IF SHE ISN'T KISSING ME!!! CHOU TZUYU!!'

And it's as if Tzuyu heard her, the youngest girl stood up catching their attention even Nayeon who stopped from leaning toward Sana to kiss her.

'Thank you my god' -Sana let out a sigh of relief then sat straight up while looking at Tzuyu walking away.
-"Sally!! Wait---" -Jihyo was about to follow her but Sana stopped her.

-"I am going to check on her" -Sana immediatly stood up and followed Tzuyu to the restroom with a huge smile on her face.

-"what the heck is happening?" -Chaeyoung finally said out loud and Jihyo, Momo and Dahyun shrugged while Mina and Jeongyeon looked at Chaeyoung like 'seriously?'.

-"My love" -Mina called her so Chaeyoung turned to her.

-"hum?"

-"You are so clueless it sometimes makes me wonder if I made the right choice to date you"

-"what?"

-'Nothing"

Meanwhile

Sana was walking toward the restroom while mumbling a song, happy that her plan worked even if it may or may haven't got Tzuyu really mad. But she will apologize properly to her baby.

-"baby?" -Sana called out while peeking on the door and she smiled when she saw Tzuyu washing her face. -"babyyyyyy~~~~"

Tzuyu looked up and looked at Sana with an annoyed look then wipped her face with a tissu before crossing her arms while looking away.

-"baby are you mad at me?" -Sana asked and hugged Tzuyu from behind while pouting so Tzuyu sighed.

-"Not really, I know how your brain work but what pissed me off is that you said your friend's kisses are your favorites!!" -Tzuyu pouted.

-"awwwww you were angry because of that?"

-"yeah!!! Because I give the best kisses!!! And you know it!" -Tzuyu said while crossing her arms which made Sana laugh.

-"You are soooo cuteeeeeee" -Sana said while ruffling her hair. -"Okay, I am sorry baby, your kisses are the greatest and especially my favorites but... I know a greater kisser!"

Sana said seductively and pushed Tzuyu against the wall then put her hands on her waist while biting her lips.

-"and that person is me, you won't say the opposite, will you?" -Sana wiggled her eyesbrown and Tzuyu raised an eyebrown.

-"pervert!"

-"oh come on! Admit it, I am a great kisser!" -Sana folded her arms and stepped closer to Tzuyu leaving no space between their body, she was looking up while Tzuyu was looking down. -"or... should I prove it to you?"

-"Hum I don't know but I am kind of a good kisser too" -Tzuyu said in a whisper while taking Sana's hands and intertwined them with hers.

-"How about we find out" -Sana whispered against Tzuyu's lips.

-"sounds go---"

-"TZ----I MEAN SALLY!! ARE YOU OKAY????" -Chaeyoung barged in the restroom followed by Jihyo, Nayeon and Dahyun while the others stayed in their place because Mina and Jeongyeon didn't want to interrupt anything while Momo was busy eating all the food.

-"what the fuck are you two doing?" -Nayeon frowned just like the others as they looked at Tzuyu and Sana. Why? Because Sana was hiding Tzuyu inside her shirt not finding where to hide her as their friends suddenly barged in, Tzuyu's head was in between Sana's breast making it hard for the younger to breath.

-"yo!" -Sana said as if everything was normal.

'Seriously?? We were having a moment there!!!!!!! I WANNA SCREAMMMMMMM SO MUCHHHHH' -Sana thought while smiling forcefully, hiding all her inner pain for not having the chance to kiss her girlfriend because of some stupid bestfriends.

-"As you know Sally doesn't like that someone see her face but you just suddenly barged in the restroom so she immediatly hide here...inside....my...shirt"  -Sana said with the same forced smile.

-"okayyyyyy....???" -Dahyun said while nodding unsurely.

-"oh my god, we are so sorry Sally!" -Jihyo said while kneeling down.

-"unnie, she is deaf" -Dahyun said and Jihyo felt even more ashamed.

-"raaaaaaaah, I'll apologize later then!!" -Jihyo said with teary eyes and a pout.

'I can't breathe...' -Tzuyu said and tried to move but instead she accidentelly moved her lips near one of Sana's breast.

-"Annnnnnh" -Sana let out a moan hut she immediatly covered her mouth and slapped Tzuyu's head to tell her to not move while the others looked at them weirdly.

-"okay... I'm outta here!" -Nayeon raised both her hand with wide eyes and went out while the others was still in wonder.

'Ouch that hurt! Why did she slap me? It's not like I did it on purpose!' -Tzuyu thought but then an idea came up in her head. 'Wait I can take revenge like this! She was the first one to tease me so I have the right!!! This is for teasing me you bitch. Kidding. I love her.'

Tzuyu smircked under the shirt while wiggling her eyesbrown.

-"so what's up with Sally?" -Dahyun asked worriedly.

-"she is sick and I think I should--- AAAAAAHHHHH!" -Sana was about to made up another excuse but she suddenly screamed when Tzuyu bits her belly and Sana slapped her butt really hard. -"YAH!!!"

'Hehehehe' -Tzuyu laughed evily inside her head.

-"Yah!!" -Jihyo pointed at Sana. -"I thought she was sick!!! Why are you hiting her?? Don't you know she has a TrAUmaTisM??"

-"I...hahaha...I wasn't hitting her!! I was just being friendly!!!! I was patting her butt to comfort her!" -Sana laughed awkwardly then rubbed Tzuyu's butt. -"but what? Traumatism?"

'These two are lost causes' -Chaeyoung sighed.

-"Yeah!! She is scared of being hit!!! She told me that when she nodded at my signs!!" -Jihyo said and Sana facepalmed.

-"oh yeah sorry I forgot!!" -Sana sighed then smiled at Dahyun and Jihyo again. -"and that's where I play a big part!! She feels sick right now so I AM GOING TO TAKE HER HOME!! GOODBYEEEEE!!"

Sana pushed them out of their way as she ran out with Tzuyu's head still in her shirt.

Sana imagined herself running out like a super ninja as she broke the glasses of the shop and landed like a pro outside before taking a random car that will take them home while they kiss romantically in the car BUT reality hit hard, really hard.

She tripped and landed face first on the floor with Tzuyu under her.

-"okay!! I'm outta here too" -Dahyun raised both her hands and joined the other one.

-"wait... I am following you!" -Chaeyoung said and went out while Jihyo helped the two to stand up.

-"my nose!!" -Sana pouted while touching it as it was super red right now.

-"you are the stupid one for believing that you could run in this position!" -Jihyo rolled her eyes then handed Tzuyu the balaclava so she can be *comfortable*. Tzuyu sighed before taking it then finally went out of Sana's shirt. And they finally went out the restroom while their friends were chatting happily.

-"damn my bestfriends" -Sana mumbled then sat down beside Jeongyeon who was laughing at her surelly knowing what happened. Jeongyeon then leaned in and whispered in her ears.

-"your plan didn't work out but you and Tzuyu are making a rather hilarous couple so I am going to help you two get out!"

At these words Sana's eyes sparkled but then it changed into a frown.

-"what are you going to do exactly?" -Sana asked so Jeongyeon wiggled her eyesbrown.

-"tell me first who is the best girl?"

-"Jeongyeon best girl!!" -Sana whisper-shouted so Jeongyeon gave her a thumb up before clearing her throath then--

-"AAAAAAAAAAH A MOUSEEEEEE!!!" -Jeongyeon yelled while standing on her chair and Nayeon, Jihyo, Momo and Mina immediatly reacted by standing on the table while screaming attracting every customers attentions.
-"JEONGYEON BEST GIRL YAY!" -Sana yelled before taking Tzuyu's hand then ran out while pulling her with her.

-"RUN BITCH RUN!!!" -Jeongyeon said while clapping her hands while the others were too busy trying to find where that damn mouse was.

-"there's no fucking mouse here!!" -Chaeyoung said being oblivious again while searching for the mouse with the waiters while Mina who spotted Sana and Tzuyu running away smircked and decided to go along with Jeongyeon's idea.

-"IT'S HERE, THE MOUSE IS JUST NEAR NAYEON UNNIE'S FEETS!"

At these words Nayeon jumped out the table and landed on Jeongyeon who couldn't catch so they fell flat on the floor with their forehead hitting against each other.

-"I predicted it, the universe told me it was going to be a mess" -Dahyun said while reading a bible on the side letting the others take care of all the mess.

-"YAH!!! HELP US!! YOU AREN'T SCARED OF ANIMALS SO HELP US YAH!KILL THAT BITCH!" -Jihyo said while crying as she was now in Chaeyoung's arms not wanting to step down on the floor. Dahyun sighed then put down her bible and went to help them, she took a broom on the side and searched for the mouse with Chaeyoung.

-"YAH BUT DON'T ACTUALLY KILL IT!!!! IT'S STILL INNOCENT!!"

-"KNOW WHAT YOU WANT! DAMN IT!....OMG!!! I am so sorry for cursing my lord" -Dahyun joined her hands then made a little prier while Chaeyoung shook her head.

-"where the heck is that mouse?" -Chaeyoung thought while crossing her arms.

..............

While the others were having trouble in the fast food, Tzuyu and Sana were running away hand in hand while laughing like little kids who were playing around. Their huge smile showed clearly their emotion at the moment. They were happy. Overly happy.

-"I think we are far now" -Sana said as they were in between two building while looking behind if some of their friends also ran out. -"seems like no one followed us"

-"i can't believe this..." -Tzuyu laughed while panting, she didn't have the balaclava on her head anymore which let Sana see her beautiful laugh.

-"haha... that was crazy I know haha" -Sana chuckled and they looked at each other in the eyes for a minute before bursting out laughing.

-"oh my god, everything that happened today was insane!" -Tzuyu laughed while shaking her head.

-"our friends are really dumbass but if they weren't around I think we would get bored" -Sana said and Tzuyu nodded still panting. They stayed silent again and this time Sana smircked.

-"but you know, we looked like two teenagers running away from our tragic destiny! Fighting against the whole world but still choose to stay together 'til death do us apart"

-"did you really have to say that know?" -Tzuyu laughed.

-"what? What's so funny?" -Sana pouted.

-"Nothing... it's just, you said that out of the blue and then no one can really run from destiny like what's happening to me right now! I always thought I would never be in a relationship and I never considered it but you came in my life and look at me, I am dating you, One of the greatest girl ever" -Tzuyu winked and Sana brusted out laughing which made Tzuyu smile widely.

-"that was cheesy!!! Woahhhh Are you really Chou Tzuyu? I'd never tho you'd something like that! Not in this life!"
-"i'm trying to be romantic here!!Don't you think that was one of my best line?"

-"maybe..." -Sana smircked. -"But you know baby"

-"uh?"

-"you said no one can run away from destiny but if it's for you, I'll beat the hell out of that damn destiny just to be with you" -Sana wiggled her eyesbrown and they looked at each other again before brusting out laughing again. -"Hahaha, it's like we are fighting over who has the best punch lines"

-"This is so weird haha" -Tzuyu laughed then looked at Sana lovingly before taking the older in her arms which surprised the latter a bit.

-"thank you Sana, I had a lot of fun today" -Tzuyu smiled cutely while rubbing Sana's back.

-"why are you thanking me? I did nothing" -Sana said while chuckling as she hugged Tzuyu back.

-"I don't know... I just felt like my world got better because of you, it's brighter and happier"

-"today is really the day of cheesy lines haha... but I am glad I am making you happy, tho today it's really thanks to our besties. They are annoying but they are great and cool"

-"yeah, you know I found them pretty cool too so I thought maybe we should finally tell them we are dating, not now but after the summer break when I'll be confidente enough"

At these words Sana withdrew from the hug and looked at Tzuyu with wide eyes.

-"really?!!!!"

-"Yup, I find them pretty cool and kind so I'll give it a try!" -Tzuyu smiled.

-"yayyyyyyyy!!!" -Sana made a little dance of victory which made Tzuyu giggle. -"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY!!!"

Sana pecked her lips and Tzuyu gave the happiest smile ever then she took Sana's hand in hers as they walked out the hallway.

'Guess after all, it wasn't bad that they showed up today' -Sana thought while walking hand in hand with Tzuyu. -'Today without knowing it they made my baby happy. My besties are the best'

..............

Sorry for the late update.

Anyways.

Merry Chirstmas ❤

In my head, this story already ended XD. In my head they already........... and they also ..........

No spoil sorry 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 552 33
Two strangers both fearing the same thing... commitment to a relationship
64.4K 4.2K 36
Sometimes love deserve a second chance ❤️
353K 11.9K 40
just another cliche fairytale in which the most popular girl in school fell inlove with the famous ms.president !!!
49.4K 1.6K 14
This story follows the chat story in my "Wit" account. You won't understand this narration story, unless you have followed the chat story. 😊