ANNOYING BROTHERS 2 [COMPLETE...

By luvbangton

"Sky,this is your new mission.But you have to go to that university as a student" "Okay" "But," "But what?" "... More

Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31 🔞
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
Part 39(Final episode)
Bonus chapter
Important
Important
Important
Special Chapter
SNOW WHITE AND HER 7 DWARFS
Annoying brothers SEASON 3 SPOILER
SPOILER
Announcement
Undying Souls of Warriers

part 4

15.4K 943 481
By luvbangton

Three Kim siblings were kneeling on the footballe court with their hands raised up.Sky stood infront of them with her baseball bat.

"You don't even have a any right to discipline us"Jungkook complained having a black eye.But he looked down when Sky glared at him.

"The righteous people who have the right to discipline you are also next to you.So do not worry"she said giving other two siblings glares.

"Listen here star"Jongsuk who was standing next her started to speak.

Sky scoffed hearing him mistaking her name."It's sky"

"Whatever"Jongsuk rolled his eyes."You're messing with wrong people.Do you know who is their father?"

"Do you want to join these three?"She asked pointing her baseball bat to him.

Jongsuk sealed his lips."Okay.Do whatever you want to them.I'm leaving"

Jungkook widened his eyes."Yah!don't leave us like this!yah Jongsuk-ah!"

"Ya ya yah"Sky tapped his chest by the bat warningly.

Jimin whined feeling the pain in his arms because of raising them for long time."Why do we have to do this?It's Jungkook who bullied her.Just punish him and let us go"

"Hyung!'Jungkook screamed.

Sky hissed making him shut up.Then she looked at Jimin."This is your brother.You guys should have disciplined him well.You little rascals should be punished too!"

The girl Sky met at the cafeteria was still standing next to Sky with a lollipop. "Aigoo,serves you right"she muttered in a whisper tone.But they all heard her.

Kim siblings sent her a glare.Sky looked at her."By the way,what is your name?"

The girl looked at her with starry eyes already thinking of her as her idol."I'm Aeri.Park Aeri sunbae"

Sky nodded with a smile."Aeri,please go and take care of that girl Jisoo.Can you do that for me?"

Aeri nodded vigorously and ran away.Sky looked at Kim siblings."If I ever see you bullying her,I'll cut your neck and will pluck out your eyes.Understood?"she asked harshly from Jungkook.

He kept silent and looked away.

"UNDERSTOOD?!"Sky raised her voice making them flinch.

"Yeah yeah whatever"Jungkook muttered lazily.

"You should be glad that we don't hit girls"Taehyung said with a little attitude. He glared at her muttering curse words.

Sky sighed.She wondered what has gotten to themselves. Why they are behaving like this?They never bullied anyone but now?She looked at the struggling brothers with soft eyes.How she wished to hug the shit out of them.How she wish that they could recognize her.She was slowly becoming emotional.Boys were in their own world complaining about their arm pains.But Sky was in her own world.It's becoming hard for her.It hurts her to see them like strangers.Slowly the base ball bat slipped from her hands.She looked back not wanting to show her sadness.A tear left from her eyes.

"Hey,are you okay?"she heard Jimin's voice from behind.

3 boys looked at her back confusely.She quickly wiped her tears away and walked out from the court leaving her brothers dumbfounded.

As soon as she left,both Jimin and Taehyung hit Jungkook's head at the same time.

"Ouch!what the heck!"

It's been 5 weeks since sky came to the university. Sky only focused on her mission while her studies went to drain.She started to fail in tests.

It was the day Maths professor Lee Min ho announced their results of their last test.He sighed seeing the same name again and again for the failed list.Not only sky's name,there was Jungkook's name too.

Professor scoffed in disbelief. "Kim Jungkook!Park Sky!stand up!"he screamed.Even without a mic,his voice boomed in the hall.

Jungkook stood up from the last raw.Sky also stood up from the middle of the class.

"Mr.Jungkook,is this how you study?!huh?again failed!You only know how to sleep in my class!"

"Sir,it's not my fault that I feel sleepy in your class.I even have a record of your voice which I use to sleep when I don't feel sleepy at night--"he said without any shame but got cut off by Mr.Lee.

"SHUT UP!I will inform about this to your brother!"he yelled furiously.Jungkook just stood there blankly. "I will give you a tutor.Learn well and face the next week exam.Miss Jisoo?"

Jisoo gasped hearing her name.She quickly stood up.

"You will be his tutor.Teach him well.Or you will be accountable for his failure next time"

Jungkook groaned in annoyance. "Sir,Can't you give me another tutor?like Jongsuk?he's also a topper"

"No"He said sternly. "You may sit down"..."And Miss sky?"

Sky looked at him nervously. "Sir?"

Mr.Lee sighed."Seems like you're not concentrating well Miss Sky.And I'll give you a tutor too.Mr.Lee Jongsuk?You will be her tutor"

Sky and Jongsuk widened their eyes.Jungkook was having a cultural shock."Sir,this is unfair!I asked for Jongsuk first!"

"So what?any problem with Miss Jisoo?"he asked sternly.

Jungkook huffed in annoyance and looked away.

"Your behaviour is too mannerless and rude Mr.Jungkook. I will contact your father today"

Jungkook widened his eyes hearing it.He knew that he fucked up.He will be doomed.

Time skip

Sky was heading towards the cafeteria but suddenly someone held her wrist dragging her away.She gasped because of the sudden contact. It was non other than Jongsuk. He brought her to an empty room.He had few papers in his hands.He pushed her to the wall and leaned a bit closer to her face making her heart go wild.

"You numb skull,don't you know how to study?"he asked in annoyance.

Sky pouted and looked down.Jongsuk rolled his papers and hit her head with it.

"Ow!"she hissed and sent him a glare.

"These are the photocopies of my notes.Take them and study hard.And do not dare to fail or else I will pull your brain out from your head.Got it?"

Sky blinked few times."aren't you supposed to teach me?"she asked innocently.

Jongsuk scoffed."I have more important things to do than teaching a numb skull like you.Now go and study airhead"

With that Jongsuk left him.Sky squinted her eyes feeling irritated."Aish!you little rascal!"

She caressed her head where he hit."Aww,it hurts"she complained and pouted.

On the other hand,Jisoo was following Jungkook here and there trying to get him to study.Jisoo stopped in the hall area feeling tired."Aish, this pain in the ass won't even listen to me.Why Mr.Lee?what did I ever do wrong to you to give me this punishment?"

She sighed before again going to search for Jungkook.

At last she found him going inside the indoor pool area.He went inside.There were only 4 students there.

"Jungkook please!Mr.Lee will scold us if you fail again"she whined going after him.

Jungkook stopped near the pool and turned back.Jisoo ran near to him.His eyes were glaring at him."Didn't I tell you not to follow me?"he asked with his deep voice.

"But Jungkook--"Before she could say anymore Jungkook pulled her to him by her waist surprising her.She gasped feeling his hard body against her soft tiny body.

Jungkook made her body leaned towards the pool but held her waist not letting her fall.Jisoo panicked."J-Jungkook,what are y-you doing?!"she screamed clutching to his shirt fearing he might let go of her.

Jungkook smirked before leaning to her face.Her breath hitched feeling his breath on her face."Tell me the truth Jisoo,You like me right?"

Jisoo widened her eyes with red cheeks.She was feeling the lack of oxygen now."w-what?n-no"

"Good.Because I don't want a girl like you to ever lay eyes on me"he whispered devilishly.

Unconsciously her grip got loosened hearing his words.She felt hurt.His eyes were shooting pure hatred for her."Jungkook"she whispered slowly.

In the next moment,Jungkook let her waist go.

Flash!!!

Jisoo fell to the pool with a loud scream gaining attention. The pool wasn't deep.Jisoo managed to stand up inside the pool and rubbed her eyes coughing a little.
"Oh my!Sorry!My hands slipped"Jungkook dared to say those sarcastic words with a smirk.

But,

Someone pushed him by kicking him making him fall to the same pool.

"Oh my!sorry!my leg slipped"Sky stood infront of the pool with a cocky grin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello guys!

Here's another chapter!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1.9K 30
Revenge... That's all what she wants.. From childhood, she was never happy. Tortured, blamed and in the end left alone. Once she grow up, she became...
292 12 12
Jk: I'll not marry her, Mom! How can you even call her a human being after the number of people she have killed. jk's Mother: Jungkook ! Don't you ri...
627K 21.1K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...