Till No one Remains

By Codename_M707

[Being revised atm] 30 survivors... A mansion... 3 teams Watch the story unfolds as 30 survivors tell their p... More

Author's Note
Role Mechanics
Chapter II- Kill, Accuse, Vote
Chapter III- Trust, Bonds and Rivalries
Chapter IV- Deception and Secrets
Chapter V- Side Effects
Chapter VI- To be with Them
Chapter ??? - A Deal
Chapter VII - Detached from Reality
[Don't Skip] Announcement
Chapter VIII- All In
Chapter IX- Fall Apart
Chapter X- Knocking on Death's Door
Chapter XI - False Hope
The End (?)

Chapter I - The Murder Mansion

306 2 5
By Codename_M707

[???'s POV]

"Where am I?"

The first thing that came to my mind as I woke up in this... cold... dark room.

I tried to remember what got me here but... I can't seem to remember... my memories... It's as if I have amnesia. I only have a vague idea of who I am.

Annie... That's my name.

I got up from the bed and looked around the room.

I turned the lights on and checked for anything useful. Hmm... there seems to be a note here.

Hmmm... This note's strange. What's this supposed to mean? It's not all made up, is it? Or maybe this is some kind of clue I should look out for. I'll take this note with me then.

Hmmm... I wonder if I should go outside. I need to find out why I'm here... and how can I go back home.

I went outside my room and noticed there's a hall. I wonder where am I. Hopefully I'm not dreaming this up and this leads to nowhere. I'll just head to the right.

...

I heard a door creak in front of me. I hid in reflex. Someone came out from one of the rooms. A black haired guy wearing an orange coat... He seems to be confused... like I am now. He looked on both sides. Seems he'll be going to the direction I'm heading.

Phew... Good thing he didn't notice me... Hmmm... Would it be suspicious if I sneaked up on him? Well... to be honest, it will be if I were him.

I proceeded anyways and try not to make myself noticeable. Passing through these halls gives me chills though. We reached the place that seems like the living room. I was so focused on the guy that I didn't notice that-

"There's the other two." A brown haired guy wearing a white t-shirt called out. They averted their attention towards me and the guy I was following.

Wow, there's so many people here.

"That makes us 30, right?" A black haired guy mentioned.

"Huh?" I can feel their gaze piercing me through my back.

"Who are you people?" The guy I was with asked as he looked around him with suspicion.

"Now's the perfect time to introduce ourselves. I'm Dan." A brown haired guy announced.

Dan has brown spiky hair, dark-blue eyes and warm honey-nougat complexion. He wears a black cap, black shirt with a rose print on it, blue jeans and white shoes.

Huh? What's happening? Do I have to introduce myself? But... seems it couldn't hurt to know each other..., right?

"I'm Charlotte" She bowed down.

Charlotte has her blonde hair styled in half-up/half-down manner with bangs on the sides, green eyes and warm ivory complexion. She's wearing a red dress under a see-through cloth and red shoes.

"Albert." The guy who called us earlier introduced himself.

Albert has a brunette undercut with floofy bangs, brown eyes and warm ivory skin. He's wearing a plain white tee, black ankle-length sweatpants and white sneakers.

"I'm Jackson." The blond haired guy smiled.

Jackson has blond spiky hair, green eyes and warm honey-nougat complexion. He wears a yellow knee-length coat over a pastel blue button-up shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers.

"You're all really doing it?" A blonde haired girl laughed it off. Seems no one noticed her remark, or they just didn't mind her.

"I'm Charlie." A black haired guy with freckles introduced himself.

Charlie has black spiky hair, orange eyes, freckles and ivory skin. He's wearing a beige knee-length coat with red and blue plaid shirt, light-blue jeans and white shoes.

"And this is Sabrina." He continued as he pointed out to the girl with brown braids. She shyly waved back.

Sabrina has her brown hair tied in braids, light blue eyes and warm ivory complexion. She's wearing a denim jacket, white shirt, grey pants and black sneakers.

"The name's Luke- err... Lukey." He hesitated for a moment.

Lukey has shiny brown spiky hair, brown eyes and warm ivory skin. He's wearing glasses, white overalls held up by suspenders over a black hoodie with white stripes on the sleeves, and black sneakers.

"I'm Elizabeth." A brunette girl cheerfully greeted us.

Elizabeth has her brown hair styled in a half-up/half-down space buns style, yellow eyes and warm ivory skin. She's wearing a rainbow-striped long-sleeve crop-top, denim jean-shorts, black belt, white socks, and black sneakers.

"And this is Veronica." She pointed out to a brunette with glasses. Veronica averted her gaze somewhere else.

Veronica has her long brown hair held by a black headband, purple eyes and warm honey-nougat complexion. She's wearing a white crop-top with a rainbow print going across it, black mini-skirt, fishnet stockings, and white sneakers.

"What you all looking at?" She glared at everyone with suspicion and disgust.

"Rude much?" Charlie asked.

"Whatever." Veronica rolled her eyes.

"I'm Colleen." She waved her brown hair, as if to intimidate us.

Colleen has her long brown hair held by a black headband, green eyes, and warm ivory skin. She's wearing a plain red spaghetti-strap tank top and matching red shorts.

"I'm Ally." She waved at everyone.

She has her black-to-blonde hair held by a red headband, brown eyes, freckles and warm ivory complexion. She's wearing a plain red crop-top, light-blue, denim ripped jeans over black fishnets, and white shoes.

"Call me Alab." He introduced himself.

Alab has a short brown undercut, yellow eyes and warm honey-nougat complexion. He wears a buttermilk sweater, black baggy jeans, and white sneakers.

"Nikolai." He stated, as he glared at the blond girl with a braid.

He has blond hair, green eyes and warm ivory skin. He's wearing a grey cardigan over a plain white tee, crimson trousers and white sneakers.

"Rosalie..." She introduced herself hesitantly, but glared back at Nikolai.

Rosalie has her blonde hair tied in a lazy braid, light blue eyes and warm ivory skin. She's wearing glasses, black overalls, white tank top, black choker, fishnet stockings, and black boots.

"Call me Marley!" She playfully introduced herself, trying to act cutesy.

Marley has her black hair tied in a half-up/half-down bun hairstyle, yellow eyes and dark chocolate-toned complexion. She's wearing glasses, green and red striped crop-top, and black sweat shorts.

"Amani's who I am!" She introduced herself, brimming with confidence.

She has black hair tied in a high ponytail with long bangs, yellow eyes, and warm honey-nougat skin. She's wearing a red button-up shirt with black and white vertical stripes, silver choker necklace, and light-blue ripped jeans held up by a black belt.

"Cash." He winked as he placed his right hand on his chest.

Cash has short ginger hair with combed puffy bangs, orange eyes, freckles and warm ivory complexion. He's wearing a pastel-blue long-sleeved shirt, greyish-blue trousers and white shoes.

"Trey's the name." He raised his black cap.

Trey has wild, fluffed, lavender dyed buzzcut with half of it being spiked, dull-green eyes and warm honey-nougat skin-tone. He's wearing a black oversized hoodie with a white print of an unhappy-looking flame, black ripped jeans, and black shoes.

"I am Odette." She bowed down as she politely introduced herself.

Odette has two brown medium-long braids, purple eyes and warm honey-nougat complexion. She's wearing a gold and white plaid strap tank top, black ripped trousers, brown belt, and brown knee-length boots.

"The name's Reza." He pointed to himself.

Reza has a short dark brown undercut, dark-blue eyes and warm honey-nougat complexion. He's wearing a black button-up shirt, black cuffed jeans, and white sneakers.

"Omar..." He gazed at everyone with mild suspicion.

Omar has a short dark brown undercut, light-blue eyes and warm honey-nougat complexion. He's wearing a blue bomber jacket over a plain white tee, black sweatpants and white shoes.

"I'm Thomas." He introduced himself.

Thomas has black spiky hair, red eyes and ivory skin. He's wearing a blue plaid flannel jacket over a black hoodie, baggy khaki trousers, and ankle-length boots.

"Prasiddhi." She curls up her hair as she introduced her name.

She has her hair , purple eyes and warm honey-nougat complexion. She's wearing a black long-sleeved shoulder-less crop-top, black jean-shorts, black choker, and black fishnet stockings.

"I'm Viola!" She cheerfully introduced herself.

Viola has platinum blonde hair styled in a half-up/half-down pretzel bun hairstyle with bangs hanging off the sides, blue eyes and ivory complexion. She's wearing a yellow cropped, short-sleeved button-up shirt and light-blue, high-waisted shorts fastened by a white belt.

As Viola introduced herself, I noticed that a girl with black braids is glaring at her. And it seems like Viola glared back at her. I can only assume that some people here know each other, some being rivals, some being friends...

"This is pointless." The blond girl earlier tried to walked away.

"Hey! Your name? You got to atleast tell us that." Alab grabbed her hand.

"Ughhh! Let go of me! If I said my name, will you all leave me alone?" She seems irritated.

"...Sure, then..." Alab hesitated for a moment.

"Natalia. Now leave me alone." She tried to make Alab release his grip but he eventually let go of Natalia's hand. Natalia waltzed out of the room.

Natalia has her blond hair tied in a low ponytail, violet eyes, and warm ivory skin. She's wearing a white tube top, long pink see-through top, ripped jeans, black belt, and black shoes.

"How bout you three?" Dan asked.

"Ohhh... I'm Annie." I introduced myself.

I have red hair held by a green headband, red eyes, freckles and warm ivory complexion. I'm wearing dark-blue denim overalls over a white tank top.

"Austin..." He hesitantly introduced himself, seemingly annoyed.

Austin has black spiky hair, green eyes and ivory complexion. He's wearing a black cap, orange knee-length coat over a white hoodie, black ripped trousers, and white shoes.

"Ohhh! Austin, you're here." Charlie waved at him. He waved back.

"I'm... Kim-ly..." She stutters as she tries to avert her eyes somewhere, as if she's avoiding eye contact with everyone.

Kim-ly has her black hair tied in braids, green eyes and warm ivory skin. She's wearing a white spaghetti-strapped crop-top, and a green and red plaid ripped skirt.

Seems everyone has introduced themselves.

I heard a mysterious male voice. The other people averted their attention to where it came from. Where did it came from? This sure is getting weird...

Welcome to Flicker.

Here it goes again. I can hear people murmuring, whispering. I'm confused on what's happening, I can't keep up.

"Is it just me or am I hearing things?" Colleen asked.

I assure you all that you're not hearing things.

"It answered." Colleen was shocked.

"Ehhhhh?" Kim-ly squealed.

"What the-?" Albert exclaimed.

Please no interruptions at the moment so I can proceed.

"Okay then." Me, Rosalie and Dan answered at the same time. The others nodded in agreement.

Okay then. Welcome to Flicker. There is a MURDERER among you.

"WAIT WHAT?" "WHAT THE HELL?" "HUH?" "THE F*CK?" The others screamed.

I'm shocked, I just woke up in this mysterious place, read a weird note and this HAPPENS? I looked around and some people already started gazing at everyone with suspicion. Some are shocked, scared and confused.

Every night, one of you will fall down.

"Th-This is a joke, r-right?" Ally stuttered.

"You're only hearing things, Trey. This can't be true." He keeps repeating those words all over again as he covered his ears.

"PLEASE LET US OUT!" Amani exclaimed.

It is your job to eliminate your opposing team. Interrogate and catch the murderer, help the murderer, or be the murderer everyone is looking for.

"I'm not playing this stupid game! I'm leaving!" Nikolai tried to walked out.

You can only leave if you win the game.

"Ughhh!" Nikolai seems irritated.

"Look. Let's all just calm down so-" Dan stated, trying to calm down the others.

"And what? Wait to get killed?" Marley interrupted.

Good luck, survivors...

Dan was about to say something but seems he couldn't say a word.

The others seem agitated and frozen in place. Some are hugging each other, for relief, I guess? Some are glaring at each other, as if they're rivals, or maybe they are. Some were just... shocked.

"I'll go back to my room. You all better not follow me." Nikolai stated, as he pointed out to everyone.

"Same." "Yeah, me too." "Sure." Those where the replies I heard as people started to scatter across the mansion. The people left in this room are me, Dan, Lukey, Kim-ly, Charlie, Sabrina, Odette and Alab.

Charlie and Sabrina are talking about something... must be about this. Lukey seems to be trying to befriend Kim-ly. Odette seems to be thinking about this situation. I guess the same goes to Alab.

I then approached Dan, "What should we do?"

"Hmm...?" He turned around, confused. "Ohh... it's nothing. Guess I'll- no, we have to find a way out of here."

"Got any ideas?" Lukey sneaked up on us. "I suggest like breaking those windows, or check for a secret exit. There's gotta be a way out."

"And where do you suppose we should start?" Dan asked, with a sarcastic tone.

"I'll try breaking those windows, and uhh... you guys find another way out of here." Lukey suggested.

"Yeah, sure..." I nodded in agreement. It's quite hard not to agree to someone for now. Teamwork should matter for now, if we want to get out of here before we get killed, that is.

"Dan, can I come with you?" I asked for assistance, in case something bad happens.

"Ok then, but where do we start though?" Dan has been wondering that for a while now.

"Let's check the east hall?" I asked, unsure of my decision.

"Yeah, sure." He agreed.

As we passed the halls, there's an eerie atmosphere and deafening silence. I can't even hear my own footsteps, nor his. I guess I'll have to start a conversation before this gets more awkwar-

"Say, if we can't find a way out, can I still trust you?" He asked.

"Uhhh- yeah, of course. We may be strangers, but it'd be nice to have someone to trust on." I panicked, unsure of my choice of words.

"Well, do you trust me with what I'm about to show you? As well as to show me yours?"

He doesn't seem like someone evil, atleast what my gut feeling says so. I think I can trust him.

"Yes, even though I barely know you."

I hope I made the right choice.

[Odette's POV]

Seeing Dan and Annie leave the living room now, after Lukey went and converse with them, made me ponder, what have they talked about. Perhaps, a plan to get out of here? I must go ask Lukey of this matter. He seems to be busy- err... trying to break the window at the lobby entrance.

"Monsieur Lukey, may I ask something?"

"Ahh! Wait- Monsieur!? Uhhh... what is it?" Lukey was surprised, then became flustered. He scratched his head, perhaps from confusion.

"May I know what have you, Dan and Annie talked about?" I continued.

"Ohh, well you see, we're trying to find a way out of here. Wanna help?" He asked. Seems my deduction is right. Now that I think about it, it would be on my best interest to help and find a way out of here. I must escape before a tragedy happens.

"How can I be of assistance?" I asked.

"Ohhh... can you find something to break this glass?"

"Hmm... is that glass, perhaps bulletproof? The type that would not break easily from metal?"

"Wait, there's something like that?" He seems surprised by this trivial fact. Did he not know of such glass?

"Any idea how to break this glass?" He continued.

"Perhaps an explosive will do, but it is too dangerous, and we may not have any equipment nor the materials to make one. A sledgehammer may also but it would take much energy. There may not even be a sledgehammer here."

"Ohhh... That's a bummer. Welp, onto my next plan."

"And what that might be?"

"Ramming this door."

"Ohhh... are we really that desperate to try every choices just to get out of here?"

"Of course, like they say, try and try until you die."

"Perhaps you mean try and try until you succeed. But that also counts."

"Well, then, time to try this one out." Lukey brought out a hammer and tried- hammering? The door? Really?

"I thought you were ramming the door. Were you actually referring to hammering this down?"

"Uhhh... yeah? I just found this on my room so I brought this just in case. Who knows when will this be useful, and I get to use it now."

Honestly, I have no idea what is on his mind. But guess, I have to think of an alternative, a more practical one and something that is not reckless.

"I will be in the kitchen if you need assistance." I excused myself.

"Yeah, sure."

[Amani's POV]

That weird announcement makes me feel uneasy. Everyone be making their way out now. I should probably do the same.

I've checked my room for something useful, but there's nothing else but a piece of paper. Though I can't make sense out of it, I just left it from where it was.

I've checked the other rooms in the 2nd hall and most of them are occupied. Surprisingly, there are three bathrooms here, one on each side. There's also an utility closet here. I peeked inside and saw many equipment. I grabbed myself some duct tape and a screwdriver, just in case I use them for something.

This place sure is big, it might take me a while to actually find a way out. I should get some refreshments so I don't tire myself out. I went down the stairs just to see- Lukey slamming the door with a hammer.

"Uhhh... what are you doing?" I'm confused of what's he's trying to do.

"Hammering this door down. If I can break this door then we can get outta here." He answered.

"Sure... you might wanna check out the utility closet upstairs, there might be something more useful there."

"Thanks!" He tapped my shoulder as he went his way up. I should proceed to the kitchen now. What I didn't expect is-

[Omar's POV]

On my way to the kitchen, I encountered Amani. I need to stay cautious... I can't trust anyone here, but don't let it show. Act casual.

"Hey, Amani, was it?" I greeted her.

"Hello, you're... Omar, right?" She looks surprised.

"Yup, so what you up to?"

"I'm looking for food before I get out of here. 'Bout you?"

"Same-" I was interrupted by a commotion from the kitchen. ROSALIE? NIKOLAI? WHY ARE THEY POINTING KNIVES AT EACH OTHER?

"Don't you dare go near me... YOU HEAR ME!" Rosalie screamed.

"Heh.. says the one who pointed a knife at me FIRST! I bet you're tryna KILL ME!" Nikolai answered back.

Looks like... it's already starting... Better not get involved with this.

"Over here." Me and Amani both turned to our backs. It's Odette. We both hid besides the kitchen entrance.

"Better not get ourselves involved there. What are you two gonna do anyways?" She continued.

"To get some food." Amani answered. I nodded.

"Can you both wait until the tension stops?"

"I guess so." I sighed. What's up with them anyways? I can't get nowhere while they're in the way.

May I request everyone to return to their respective rooms momentarily? I have an important announcement for you all.

I peeked through the kitchen and seems they stopped. That interruption gave us time. Odette proceeded to leave.

"Hey, Amani, we should get what we need now."

[Albert's POV]

An announcement, huh? Looks like I'll have to play along. It's not like I have a choice, do I?

On your cabinets, there are two books, one that is thick and the other, thin.

I checked the cabinet if there is even a thing and..., there's books! Exactly what that voice said. It wasn't here when I searched this room.

The thick book will act as your journal, you can write up anything. May it be who you think is the Murderer, the information you have or your last will.

I opened this thick book and it's full blank. Guess this will be useful, huh? I just need to be vigilant so I can catch this Murderer and get out of here.

The thin book contains information you should know beforehand. This will prove useful in your survival. That is all. Good luck.

Let's see...

Rules of the Game:

1. There exists 3 teams, the Good, the Evil, and the Neutral. Every role are associated with one team.

2. Goals of the ff: teams:

Good - Eliminate the Evil team.
Evil - Eliminate the Good team.
Neutral - Under special circumstances.

3. Every night, the lights will go out between 3:00-4:00 AM. That is the murderer's time to strike. The other roles will be allowed to use their ability during said period.

4. After the lights go back on, you can proceed with the investigation, where you can discuss who should be voted out.

5. After the investigation, you may proceed in the voting room. Every player has 1 vote. Whoever has the most votes will be removed.

6. Once you accomplish your goal, you are free to leave.

Roles:

•Survivor (Good)
-A survivor is assigned to help catch the murderer, without any perks or ability.

•Detective (Good)
-The Leader of the Good team. They are given intel every night.

•Psychic (Good)
-The Psychic has the ability to read someone's mind.

•Medic (Good)
-The Medic has the ability to heal and save someone from death.

•Spy (Good)
-The Spy has the ability to bug someone to identify who did they visit.

•Medium (Good)
-The Medium has the ability to communicate with the dead, once.

•Twins (Good)
-The Twins are survivors whose lives are linked to one another. Using abilities on them affects both of them.

•Murderer (Evil)
-The Leader of the Evil team. They are assigned to eliminate one target each night.

•Assassin (Evil)
-The right-hand man of the Murderer. They only have one lethal kill, wherein their target can't be saved by the Medic.

•Dark Psychic (Evil)
-The Dark Psychic is the evil counterpart of the Psychic.

•Scout (Evil)
-The Scout is the evil counterpart of the Spy.

•Witch (Evil)
-The Witch has the ability to cancel their target's ability.

•Traitor (Neutral)
-The Leader of the Neutral team. They have the ability to sabotage their target.

•Copycat (Neutral)
-The Copycat has the ability to copy their target's role and their ability, permanently.

•Clown (Neutral)
-The Clown has the ability to drag someone with them to death, only if they have accomplished their specific goal.

So that's how it is... That explains the paper I found earlier. Guess I'll have to prepare. Don't wanna get myself killed first. I'll find who's the Murderer.

I'll get out of here, no matter what it costs.

[Night 1 Start]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969 55 13
Hello Austin finds himself in a game of life or death. He learns that from now on no one is safe Will he survive while dragging along his twin? or i...
18.2K 320 16
Warning ⚠️ This book is not suitable for people under 13, so please read at your own risk! -FLICKER-- There was a guy named Austin who was at the sho...
1.4K 24 9
Note: EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE CHARACTERS, MAP, GAME PREMISE BELONGS TO JJ STUDIOS! I only added a few changes that are not included in the game mech...
2K 73 11
WARNING: THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN THEMES OF MURDER, DEATH, GORE, GRAPHICNESS AND EXCESSIVE SWEARING !! DISCLAIMER: I do not own ANY of these character...