Niall Horan Imagines

By Meshabeyond

(1) Just a collection of Niall Horan imagines written by me. © 2014 by Meshabeyond More

Niall Horan Imagines
He likes you
He's Leaving You
Bad Suprises
Drunk
How Could You
Taking a break
Can't be Happening
Back Together?
Fifteen Party (Requested)
Fifteen Party
Update
Not Ready
Never Stopped Loving you
Never meant to be
Happy 21st Niall!
It's Just acting
Update (Requests Etc)
A Perfect Suprise (Requested)
You can tell me anything
No More Pranks
Accidents in Starbucks (Requested)
Costume Love :3
Surprise?
How could you think that?
Best Friend(Something new)
Babysitting Wendy(Something new)
Song imagines
Better Together
Give your heart a break
Amnesia
Late Night Arguements
Stay with me
Hope
Twitter Complications (Requested)
Sickly in Love
Faith Brought Us Together (Requested)
Once in a Lifetime
Fix a heart
Honeymoon Avenue(7 Days Of Ariana)
Daydreamin' (6 Days of Ariana)
Why Try (5 Days of Ariana)
Almost is never enough (Four Days Of Ariana)
Welcome Back Daddy! (Idea)
Events & Unexpected Surprises
Informational Sequences?
Drunken Mistake
Druken Mistake (Part two)
Coach Rivalries (Idea)
18
New Update
Little bit of Information :)
First TwitCam
Just a little bit of your heart
Overly Coached (Idea)
Broken Without You (Inspired Song imagine)
Always & Forever (Inspired Song Imagine)
Family Concert Surprise (Something New)
Break Time (Something New)
Drunk Niall.
Stubbornness
Mullingar & Instagram posts
Q&A?
Question & Answers
You Don't Know Me
Happy Anniversary + Random notes
DRAG ME DOWN
My Everything
IM BACK!
I think I'm in love
Home
I'm thankful for....
Secret Love Song, PT II (AU)
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Survior
Not doing it
Brat...
Secret Love Song (bonus)
Miss me ?
Writing again :)
Perfect
I don't love you anymore (Secret Love song part II bonus)
Cheating prank
Hi hunssss x
Survior 2
2018 updates !!
Drag Me Down
Niaomi

Jealous Bestfriend(Requested)

4.9K 87 83
By Meshabeyond

Requested by @austin_luver

You smiled to yourself as you texted him back you were texting your crush from school his name was Austin you really liked him and you were hoping he liked you too.  You sat your phone down continuing on your homework as the door bell rang.

"I got it!" You announced as you walked over from the couch opening the door to reveal your best friend Niall. You smiled as you moved over allowing him to come in.

"Who is it!" Your mom yelled from upstairs.

"Niall!" You answered as Niall took a seat on the couch. You joined him smiling as he started to take the homework out... your phone rang and you picked it up and looked at it, it was a text from austin.

What are you doing now? -A

You bit your lip before quickly texting back.

"Look Y/N Ive been hiding this for so long and I really think that I should tell you..." "I I Love you." Niall Comfessed but you were so occupied with texting Austin that you didn't hear him.

About to study with Niall.

You pressed send and looked up from your phone noticing Niall starring at you.

"I'm sorry what?" You asked.

"I said I um I lov-" He was interrupted by your phone ringing you looked at the caller ID. You smiled holding your finger up.

It was Austin.

"Hold that thought." You said getting up, walking away from Niall and answering the Phone.

"Hello." You said messing with your hair.

"Hey Y/N I was wondering if you could come over my house." He told you.

"Really!!" You squealed and then you coughed "I mean I guess." You corrected yourself. "When?" You added.

"Now." He said and your stomach dropped as you turned around looking at Niall from a distance.

"N-Now?" You questioned.

"I mean you don't have to if you don't want to I just wanted to see you but we can do it another time If that's-"

"No no now is fine I'll see you soon." You cut him off.

"Okay good." He said hanging up not letting you say anything else. You sighed putting your phone in your pocket and walking back over to Niall.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked getting up from your seat.

"I I have to go. I'm sorry to cancel our study thing." You apologized.

"But we've barely gotten any studying done and the test is tomorrow. I'm just trying to help you Y/N." He said and you nodded

"I Know I just I'm really sorry." You said

"What happened?" He asked looking at you with concern.

"Nothing major It's just Austin wants me to come over like now!" You finally spilled and his expressions changed to something you've never seen before.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Niall's voice boomed through the house in an angry tone.

"Shh Niall keep it down my mom is here." You warned and he shook his head at you storming pass you. Stopping dead in his tracks turning around and facing you.

"Why are you mad I thought you'd be happy for me Niall." You said walking towards him.

"Wait are you jealous?" You asked with laughter. But instead of answering he said something else

"You know what Y/N! You you are so stupid." He paused before continuing.

He looked as if he was going to say something but he didn't instead he said something else.

"To think I would ever be jealous of him I don't care. I don't like you so why would I be jealous?" He asked  and you took a step back from him in shock how could he say something so mean? Niall has never said anything mean to you. He's never hurt your feelings he does his best to be sweet and shower you with compliments because that's what friends do, but this this wasn't him and the man that stood before you wasn't your friend

And now you see his true colors.

"Well if you don't like me. Then just leave and never come back." You said opening the door for him as tears started to spill out of your eyes.

"You remember this when your dick of a crush isn't there for you. At least not like I was." He told you

"I never want to see you again!" You yelled looking at him as his facial expressions softened but he quickly shook it off huffing as he walked out of the door. You slammed it before running to your room slamming the door falling onto your bed and crying on your pillow.

After about Five minutes of you crying someone came sitting on your bed. You thought it was Niall but your thoughts are quickly answered when you sit up to see your mom.

"I heard what happened." Your mom said as you laid your head down on her lap. She rubbed your back as you cried..

"Shh it's Okay Y/N I'm Sure he didn't mean it. He's your bestfriend And he cares about you and you care about him. This will all blow over you have nothing to cry about." She tried to assure you but it only did the opposite you Just lost your bestfriend. The only one who gets you. Who understands you. You just hoped your mom was right and this won't ruin our friendship and he'll apologize for saying those things.

The next day.

You woke up late.  You didn't fall asleep until really late last night because you couldn't stop thinking about Niall you've never had to feel this way before you cried yourself to sleep resulting in you over sleeping. Your eyes snapped up in realization. You had a test today the test you and Niall were suppose to be studying for last night.

This is all your fault. You thought bringing a hand to your forehead. You sighed getting up and getting ready for school. When you Got at school you walked into the room everyone's eyes snapped in your direction you  looked around for an empty seat your eyes scanned the room until you saw one it was next to Niall were you sat everyday. You stood there looking for another one you Werent sitting next to him. The teacher stood there his eyes fixed on you.

"Are you going to sit down or keep wasting our time?" The teacher asked

You looked at her as she waited for you to take a seat after about two minutes of the teachers intense glares you finally decided to give in sighing before taking the seat next to Niall. He glanced at you before focusing his eyes back to the teacher.

"Okay now that that's over lets get started on this Test." She smiled picking up at stack of packets. You sighed as she started to pass the tests around.

After the test that your pretty sure you failed the bell rang and Niall got right up without a single word and left. You quickly collected your stuff before running after him.

"Niall wait!" You called out once you entered the hallway. He stopped answer turned around walking towards you.

"What Y/N?" He asked clearly annoyed. You started to speak when someone tapped you Nialls eyes grew cold you turned around and saw Austin.  You sighed

"Hey you wanna go grab something to eat?" He asked and you shook your head. You probably would've said Yes before but now you just really want to fix your friendship with Niall.

"But I think I'm just going to go and study." You said

"Your always studying. Thats why you'll never have a boyfriend. Your always hanging out with that lame of a friend you call niall" He said

"Don't talk about him Like that!" You yell at him. Austin rolls his eyes before walking away. You decide rather you should let him walk away but you didnt have time to think when he walked back over to you.

"I feel sorry for you. And your lame friend Niall." He smirked and your eyes became dark before you spoke.

"I finally realize what he was talking about you dont care about me. You never did." You snapped.

"why would I care about you? your worthless nobody will ever like you. You stupid Bitch." He Growled at you and you slapped him. He held his face in surprise.

"Go fuck your self Austin." You told him before angrily storming away.  You couldn't Believe it.

He was right.

You looked up to see Niall he was putting his books away. 

"Ni I-" You tried to speak but you were interrupted by Niall slamming the locker and walking away from you. You weren't letting him get away that easy.

"NIALL please just Listen!" You called but he kept walking. You sighed before walking the opposite Way.

It was over.

Your friendship with your Best Friend was over and it was all your fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You watched as the teacher passed back the tests you took last week. She walked over to you and slapped the paper down on your desk giving you a hard glare you looked at the test

7 out of 20
   Redo! -_-

You sighed looking up as the teacher smiled at Niall handing him his test. He picked it up and read it. It read.

23 out of 20
     Good Job! :)

How did he even get that score? You wondered you and Niall still weren't talking.

He had started hanging out with another girl probably replaced you. When did they even start talking?

It's only been a week.

You stared at him and he turned his head in your direction  his eyes landed on you.

You quickly turned your attention back to your test.

You could feel his eyes still on you. 

When the bell Rang you quickly got up balled your test up and threw it away walking away silently.

Austin was pissed at you he was popular and he told everybody mean things about you.

You couldn't care less but it still hurt. You were already going through enough.

Especially with school and Niall. 

You knew he wouldn't forgive you for what you did.

You went to your locker and opened it.

You felt people laughing at you as they passed you.

A tear escaped out of your eye as you put your books up. You grabbed your coat and closed your locker.

To be greeted by Niall your eyes widened you were surprised to see him here.

"Hey." He said

"Um Hey." You responded.

"Can we talk?" He asked and you nodded.

"What is it?" You asked your face lighting up you couldn't believe he was actually talking to you.

"I saw your test." He stated and your face dropped.

That's all? Seriously..

"Oh." You sadly said.

"Yeah I can help you get that grade up." He told you.

He only cares about helping me with my grade. He's such a good person. Even when we are not talking.

"Okay sure." You sadly said.

"Okay cool my house at 6 O'clock. "He informed you before walking away.

You watched him before putting your coat on and walking the opposite way.

You didn't know why you thought

that he wanted to be friends again.

Of course this was About the test..

6:40 O'clock

You took a deep breath taking your seat belt off. Looking at your mom as she parked the car in front of Niall's house.

"Thanks mom I'll see you later." You told her kissing her on the cheek.

"Okay sweetheart. Have fun!" She exclaimed and you nodded.

"I'll try." You responded.

"And tell him how you really feel." She added and you looked at her confusedly.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"I mean tell the boy that you love him for goodness sake!" She answered and you shook your head.

"Oh No mom I think your confused. Niall? Me loving him.? I could never love someone so...' You paused looking at his house.

"Sweet, caring, Beautiful,  someone so funny So amazing and talented, someone so smart and..." You looked back at your mom she was smiling widely at you.

"Oh my god..." You spoke in realization.

"I'm in love with my Best Friend.." You whispered to yourself.

"I'm in love with Niall!" You exclaimed smiling.

How could you have been so stupid... this whole time you've been in love with Niall.

"But he hates me Mom!" You stated and she shook her head.

"I'm almost one hundred and ten  percent sure he doesn't." She assured you.

"Now go in there and tell him how you feel." She encouraged and you smiled hugging her.

"Thanks mom." You thanked her letting go. You got out of the car and took a deep breath butterflies forming in your stomach every step you took your mom pulled off as soon as your foot hit the porch. You nervously Knocked on his door. After about three minutes the door opened revealing His mom Maura.

"Oh Y/N What a pleasant surprise." She smiled pulling you in for a hug.

"Hi Maura." You greeted her after she let you go.

"How are you I haven't seen you In a whole week." She asked and you nodded.

"Yeah I know I'm doing really good." You answered and she nodded wiping her hands off with the apron she held.

"Oh Okay well Niall's not here he left about thirty minutes ago." She informed you and a frown plastered upon your face.

"Oh." You simply said

"I'm sure He'll be back come in." She said allowing you to come in. You smiled and thanked her walking into her home it was warm like it always is And it smelled lovely Like cinnamon.

"You can wait in his room I was actually about to leave I have a date." She told you smiling.  You nodded as she slipped her coat on.

"Make yourself at home and have fun!" She said and you nodded giggling as she left out and closed the door.

You sighed going upstairs into his room and sitting down on his bed. You took your phone out and texted him.

I'm waiting on you where are you? ~Y/N

After about an hour of waiting you were just about to leave when somebody walked in you looked up and saw Niall his eyes landed on yours and he jumped back falling down. You quickly got up.

"Oh my gosh Niall!" You exclaimed

Running over to him.

"Damn Y/N you scared the hell out of me!" He chuckled.

"You scared me I thought you were hurt or something." You laughed helping him up.

"I didn't think you'd come." He admitted.

"Of course I came my grade in that class is horrible." You said looking him in his eyes.

"And.." You looked down at the ground.

"And I missed you." You admitted sheepishly.

"Really?" He asked and you nodded still looking at the ground.

"Listen Y/N I'm sorry for saying what I said-"

"No I'm sorry for saying what I said. You were right about Austin I should've just listened to you." You cut him off

"But I was a dick. And I'm sorry." He said and you looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm sorry too." You said and he smiled pulling you in for a hug. You giggled before letting go of him. It was quiet just both of you looking into eachothers eyes.

It's now or never Y/N..

Kiss him.

Kiss him

And then it happened you smashed your lips into his wrapping your arms around his neck.

You could tell Niall was taken back but he quickly recovered by wrapping his arms around your waist. He closed the door as he picked you up your legs now around his waist. He moved closer to the bed lying you down gently.

A/N it may or may not get dirty down here I won't make it too detailed but No promises.

You take this opportunity and deepen the kiss, forcing your tongue into his mouth. You feel his bulge growing in his jeans.

"Ni.." You moan as he starts to kiss your neck.

"Do you want to?" He asks still kissing your neck. You nod and he smiles before sliding your shirt off.

You undo his belt and slide off his jeans.

Then you slowly slide off his shirt He moves down and kisses your naked stomach.

Moving his way up then reaches the fabric of your bra. He reaches around your back and unhooks it. He tosses it onto the floor and starts sucking on your nipples. You squirm and start to get excited. He slides off your pants and panties at the same time.

You wanted this. You wanted him to be your first.

He pulls his boxers off looking at you.

"Ready?" He asks and you nod. He tries to be as gentle as possible as he slides his length inside you. You feel as sharp pain and you suck in a breath as he moves slowly in and out. He kisses your hair and all over your face and you hold on to his back.

"Are you Okay?" He asks and you nod

"Y-Yeah." You stutter. He starts to go a little bit faster and you begin to feel pleasure as he goes in and out of you easing the pain. You start to moan his name and he moans yours going faster and faster until you both reach your climax. He slowly pulls out, releasing all the pleasure. He flops down next to you and tries to catch his breath.

"I love you." He tells you and you turn to him.

"I love you too." You said smiling and he kissed you.

And at that moment you knew that everything was going to be alright. You just gave yourself to Niall and you knew he wouldn't abuse it. You knew that he loved you and you loved him and thats all that mattered.  You were Happy because you fell in love with Your Jealous best friend. And you wouldn't change a thing.

A/N that's a wrap! It took me forever to write this and I'm sorry to those who hate smut.. but I couldn't figure out how to end it. I'm actually really fucking sick and I hate it. I have ALOT of homework because I missed like almost a week of school. -_- I HATE HOMEWORK. UGH BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!

VOTE SHARE & COMMENT

LOVE YOU GUYSS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.1K 37
It says it in the title. NIALL HORAN IMAGINES. I am now taking request. Chapter 1 has all the info! The first few are not very good but I promise the...
2.2M 22K 120
One Direction Imagines and Preferences. This is my first book<3
753K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
747K 9.2K 200
Just a bunch of Niall Horan imagines put together. Hope you like it! I wrote this years ago don't take this seriously plsss 😃