Storm Over Paradise. βœ”

By FlorK2D

Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few sce... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Characters Sketch.
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Epilogue
New Story Alert.
New Story
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story.
New Story

Part 16

10.6K 688 213
By FlorK2D

Akash sat in his office thinking about his conversation with Khushi a few minutes ago.

Flashback.

Akash was signing some documents with Aman when a knock on the door was heard.

Aman looked at Akash who signalled him to open the door and when he did, he was surprised seeing a nervous Khushi who entered and Aman closed the door.

"Hi." Khushi uttered nervously.

"Come sit down. " Akash said and she did and Aman sat beside her as she fidgetted.

"Am really sorry for the way I reacted to both of you yesterday..... I was just nervous and in my nervousness I behave rudely to the two people who stood by my side during the time I worked here...... Aman.... Akash..... Am very sorry. " Khushi apologized with a misty eyes and Aman held her hand shaking his head.

"I was mad at you at first but after Akash explained to me why you were did it..... We understand and don't hold any grudge against you . " Aman said with a smile while looking at Khushi which smiled back.

"But you will have to promise me you won't hesitate to come to us if you need anything...... We are both your brothers and you are a little sister so please promise me. " Akash continued and Khushi nodded.

"The little boy with Arnavji...... Papa told me he was adopted. " Khushi said wanting to know more.

"Yes..... Bhai adopted him after he was abandoned in the rain a few months after I and Payal got married..... He is bhai's life and I the reason he adopted him was because he reminded him of how he was thrown out in the rain together with Anjali after his parent's suicide. " Akash revealed shocking Khushi.

"Arnavji's parent's killed themselves? " Khushi uttered in shock.

"Yes Khushi..... When Anjali was eighteen years old she got a marriage proposal and on the wedding day..... His mother discovered her husband had a mistress and she couldn't take it and killed herself right into of Arnav. " Khushi was shocked. "The coward also took his own life after he couldn't stand taunts from society...... After their last rites bhai's uncle kicked him and Anjali out in the middle of a heavy rain and he saw himself in Aarav and adopted him. " Akash revealed making Khushi shocked and a silence engulfed the room for some few seconds before Khushi broke it.

"I want to me Anjaliji..... If you don't mind. " Khushi said but frown seeing the way the smiles on the faces of Aman and Akash disappear immediately she mentioned Anjali's name. "Why did I say something wrong?...... Why did something happen to Anjali? " Khushi asked and Akash stood  from his chair and moved towards them and sat on the table facing Khushi and Aman.

"Please Khushi..... I beg you to stay away from Anjali..... She is a venom we didn't know she was but it took Shyam and countless horrible things she had done to make us hate and avoid her. " Akash said and Khushi was shocked.

"What did she do? " She asked and both men sighed and started.

"She bailed Shyam out after he was  arrested for kidnapping Payal and in the process bhai got shot protecting I and Payal and I presume you already know that right because it was internationally broadcasted. " Khushi nodded and Akash continued. "As if that wasn't enough she plotted with her doctor to frame Payal up for the death of her child. " Khushi gasped in shock hearing this.

"Hey Devi Maiya...... Why would she do this?...... And how could she kill her own child to frame up jiji? " Khushi exclaimed in shock.

"She didn't kill the baby...... You see the doctor told her the baby won't survive if she carries it to full term and since she hates Payal for being the center of attention of the family, so she planned with the doctor to make it look like she was provoked by Payal to go into labor..... She timed it perfectly and waited until we , Nani and Mami were not at home and got into an argument with Payal because she was forcing Payal to get her food and Payal refused because she was taking care of Aarav and took him to her room until she heard a scream and came down to find Anjali on the floor holding her belly while bleeding profusely..... Payal took her to the hospital and the baby didn't make it..... When my maa and Dadi found out, they blamed Payal and was about to kick her for it until the police came in to arrest this doctor who was accused of fraud and false medical results..... It was through the investigation that we discovered Anjali knew her child wouldn't survive but put up a show of loosing her child..... When we confronted her, she went berserk and confessed to hating Payal for taking her place in my and bhai's life and wanted to get rid of her....... We cut all ties with her afterwards and I and bhai forbade her,my mother and Dadi to stay away from us." Akash revealed shocking Khushi who was so overwhelmed.

"And as if that wasn't enough,when Payal bhabi was eight months pregnant, she cornered Aarav and revealed to him that he was adopted and ASR, Akash, Manoharji and Payal will stop loving him after the baby is born..... Aarav nearly run away from home if Arnav hadn't found him on the streets on his way home and that was when he confessed to what Anjali told him..... She is a monster in disguise so please stay away from her. " Aman revealed and Khushi went numb in her chair.

"Who would have thought she was such an evil woman?...... Why don't you kick her out? " Khushi asked Akash.

"We can't because she is a very cunning woman and might plot against us..... It's better to have her closer than far away. " Akash revealed as he moved back to his chair and sat down.

"Thank you for tell me the truth..... I have to go now because Preeto must be waiting for me...... I will caught up with all of your later. " Khushi said and was about to exit the office when Akash stopped her.

"Bhai never meant to hurt you..... This trauma made him do the worse to you. " Khushi was confused and that was when Akash told her of his conversation with Arnav about her years ago and Khushi exit the office without uttering a word.

Flashback ends.

"Bhai.....I hope telling Khushi the truth helps her understand you better. " Akash thought and went back to his work.

Arnav's Office.

Khushi looked up to find Arnav crying.

This brought tears into her eyes seeing Arnav like this and she was also regretting for misjudging Arnav all this years.

Akash's and Aman revelation has shocked her beyond the word shock and Neelam's recording has made her feel even worse.

Flashback.

After the revelations by Aman and Akash, she entered the cabin and sat in her chair numb beyond every reason.

Preeto who was shocked seeing her state moved closer and sat by her and asked her what happened and she told her everything and she was also beyond shocked.

"Unbelievable...... So all this while he was in love with you but believed love made people weak like his mother...... Poor man..... But what kind of a mother shots herself in front of her own son. " Preeto uttered in reprehension.

"Preeto....Don't judge her like that. " Khushi reprimanded her.

"Sorry not sorry for saying what I said..... ASR's mother was a selfish woman..... Even if she will take her life why in front on her son and on her daughter's wedding day...... She is a greedy and selfish woman who only thought of herself and her pain leaving her children behind..... She is not the only woman in the world to be cheated on...... I said what I said..... She is a horrible mother period. " Preeto said in an as of a matter of fact tone and Khushi sighed knowing she was indeed right.

Their reverie was broken by a knock on the door and Khushi stood up and opened the door and smiled seeing Neelam, her only friend during the time she worked at AR.

"Hey devi maiya..... You look so beautiful. " Neelam said as she hugged Khushi and she reciprocated.

"So do you..... I heard you are now a top designer here...... Congratulations. " Khushi said as she broke the hug and introduced her and Preeto.

"Khushi.... There is something serious you have to know. " Neelam uttered in a serious tone making Khushi and Preeto confused and curious at the same time.

"What is it? " Khushi asked.

"It's better you hear this yourself and am sure you will recognize the voice of this person. " Neelam said and took out her phone and played an audio and after it ended Khushi and Preeto were shocked.

Unknown to Anjali, when she was blabbering her plan with Khushi, Neelam was in one of the toilet rooms and Anjali didn't see her so she recorded her words.

"Anjali ma'am is a really horrible woman..... I don't know if your relationship with ASR exceeds brother in law and sister in law..... But please stay way from that woman....... Please I beg you. " Neelam begged desperately.

"Thank Neelam..... And I will stay away from her but please send the audio to my phone......" Khushi said and exchanged numbers with Neelam who sent the audio to her phone.

"Khushi.... I have to leave now.... I have a lot of work to do but I promise to caught up soon...... " Neelam said and Khushi smiled and nodded and she turned to Preeto. " It was nice meeting you. " She concluded and left them.

"That bitch. " Khushi yelled shocking Preeto who had never heard her curse before. "You want to play game right..... Then get ready because I will be the one playing you...... You think you are a player but I am a bigger one than you..... You will pay for messing with my jiji, jiju and my Arnav...... Get ready to face Khushi Kumari Gupta. " Khushi uttered in rage sending shivers down Preeto's spine.

She then took a file from her desk and moved out towards Arnav's office and on her way she saw Anjali opened the door and saw her smirk but pretended she didn't see her knowing she was about to put on a drama and she wasn't wrong when she walked in on her fake drama and she played along with her.

Flashback ends.

Khushi then moved closer to him and hugged him taking Arnav aback but he reciprocated.

"Am sorry if I hurt you. " Khushi exclaimed and a confused and surprised Arnav broke the hug and looked her straight in her eyes. "She did it on purpose because she wanted to turn me against you..... She saw me coming and did her drama so I had to play along with it. " Khushi revealed but Arnav looked neutral hearing this because he knew what his sister was capable of and Khushi told him about her conversation with Akash but ommited Arnav's love revelation and Neelam's recording.

Arnav then stepped a few steps away from her and sighed.

"Khushi I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I want to ask for you to forgive me for all the horrible things I did to you..... Am sorry and I really feel guilty because of it..... Am not asking you to for...... "

"I forgive you Arnavji. " Khushi said sincerely interrupting him and Arnav looked shocked and knew she was indeed sincere and smiled.

Arnav was about to continue when Aarav and Khushav barged in holding Khushav's hand.

Aarav moved closer to Arnav and looked up at his tall frame with a cute frown.

"Papa..... When am I meeting mama? " Aarav asked annoyed because his father promise him last night that he will meet his mama today and he had gone all over the building but couldn't find her. "Me and Khushav want to met mama now isn't that right buddy. " Aarav said looking at Khushav who gurgled in agreement and Aarav looked back at Arnav who was hellishly nervous about his son's words."See buddy also want to mete the love of your life and my mama. "

Arnav gulped in nervousness because he had been exposed by his son.

He looked up to find Khushi looking at him with a tight lip smile.

Aarav was confused seeing his father's gaze not on him and followed his gaze and gasped seeing his mother standing behind them.

He smiled and left the hand of Khushav and rushed up to Khushi and hugged her and looked up and uttered in joy.

"Mama."

Khushav also joined in and hugged one leg of Khushi and started bouncing up and down.

Khushi broke their hugs and kneeled in front of them.

"Hi..... You must be Aarav. " Khushi said and a smiling Aarav nodded happily. "And this must be Khushav. " Khushi smiled and Khushav babbled and clapped hearing his name. "It's so nice to meet you too..... I am your.... "

"I already know who you are. " Aarav interrupted with a huge smile on his face making Khushi smile.

"Who am I then? " Khushi asked

"You are Payal aunty little sister and most importantly.... You are the love of Papa's life. " Arnav looked shocked at his son exposing him. "And also my mummy. " Aarav revealed with pride.

"Really." Khushi uttered and Aarav nodded innocently but Arnav was hellishly nervous. "And who told you that? " Khushi asked and Arnav knew he was in big trouble and started clearing his throat to stop Aarav.

Aarav turned and frown at his father's interruption but turn back to Khushi with a smile.

"Papa told me...... He told me you are the love of his life and the sister of aunty..... And that when you get mad your nose turns red like tomato..... And when you get nervous, you made a lot of jalebi enough to feed hundred people..... And when you smile you light up his day...... He also said you are a pain his is neck but adorable and cute...... But he hurt you and because of that you went away but now that you are back..... Please forgive Papa and be my mama. " Aarav spilled the beans and Khushi looked up to find Arnav looking everywhere but her.

It was fun to see the Almighty ASR nervous and fidgeting. She then turned back to Aarav.

"I have already forgiven your father and those who hurt me and about being your mama..... I want time to get to know your father better okay..... But until then...... Don't tell anybody about our conversation today...... Okay. " Khushi said and Aarav nodded and then the nanny came in and took them away to have their lunch leaving Khushi and Arnav.

Khushi turned to Arnav and started moving towards him and Arnav moved backwards until his back hit the wall and Khushi trapped him between her arms.

Khushi smirked seeing his Adam's apple bubble up and down in nervousness.

"So am the love of your life huh? " Khushi asked.

"Khu..... Khu..... Khushi....... Aaaaaa...... Aarav has a hyperactive imagination..... Please ignore him." Arnav stammered nervously and Khushi smirked and moved closer and leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

And pulled out seeing Arnav frozen and smirked and left the office.

Arnav robotically moved to his chair and sat down touching his cheek.

"Did Khushi just kiss me. " Arnav still in shock at what had just happened.

To be continued.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐✨⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 13.5K 30
Regret was what Arnav was feeling for what he did to her. He wish to correct his mistake and a perfect opportunity presented itself but the question...
318K 10.4K 22
Starting from the track when khushi brings arnav safe from the kidnappers... what happens when anjali accuses khushi ? what happens mami labels her a...
74.9K 3K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
315K 13.9K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...