𝟮𝟬𝗰𝗺 | 𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗼

By leejenoAAAA

you don't know that we're 20cm apart the distance between you and me i want to get closer so do you happen to... More

introduction
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-6-
-7-
-8-
new cover<3
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-

-5-

57 5 3
By leejenoAAAA

she jolted up because of the loud banging on her door. she stood up to check which idiot was trying to break down the door at 6am in the morning.

and as soon as she opened the door she was greeted by sana's hugs.

"bitch i thought you were dead what the fuck who sleeps in so late." she said removing her arms from around yuna.

"well if you slept at 1am you'd be doing the same right now but anyway why are you awake so early school starts at 9 from what i remember."

"i wanted you to talk to that jeno guy, he's been waiting in the lobby for a while now."

"he's waiting for me?" yuna asked pointing at herself in disbelief. "well i'm not sure but what if he is, your lazy ass better start getting ready." sana said already rummaging through her closet. "ahh here you go, this is gonna make him whipped." she said with a smirk on her face.

A/N: the outfit sana chose for yuna

yuna took one glance at the outfit and thought it wasn't too bad, everyone knew she looked good in simple outfits.

"okay i'll be in the lobby, don't make mr jeno wait too long." sana said while walking out laughing.

• • •

as soon as the elevator doors allowed her to see again, she saw jeno with who she supposed were his friends but she was quite surprised to see sana sitting with them too. with a certain brown haired boy who was sipping on his iced americano which looked darker than the dark circles under her eyes, which she somehow managed to hide with the concealer.

"oh so that's jaemin i see..."

"yuna! here!" sana whisper screamed which made yuna glare at her as now everyone's eyes were on her, including jeno's.

she took a seat between sana and a boy with a pretty loud laugh, sitting directly opposite of jeno. "this is yuna y'all, my best friend. and i guess jeno has already met her right?" jeno now directly looked at her with a smile on his face, nodding. and only then did she look at him back.

he didn't have a mask or a bucket hat covering his face like last time and she finally saw his face. she'd be lying if she said the eye contact didn't make her melt into his dark brown eyes which matched perfectly with his black hair. his jawline so sharp, might be sharper than a knife. his lips plump and a soft pink.

she didn't even realize she had been staring until the guy in front of her waved slightly, "like what you see?" jeno said while his eyes turned into small crescents.

"oh? o-oh sorry." she said directing her gaze anywhere other than him, which he realized and mumbled "cute." luckily nobody else heard him.

after having a good-staring-at-jeno session, she slowly turned her head around, taking in her surroundings and observing everyone.

jaemin and sana were in their own world, anyone would've mistook them for a couple but that's only possible in sana's dreams, yet.

jeno was talking to a chinese looking guy, who also had black hair.

the boy with a dolphin laugh was playing games on his phone while a boy with brown hair and golden streaks was screaming at him.

"no chenle that's cheating!" "shutup jisung don't act like you didn't cheat last round!"
"what a nice way to learn their names..."
she thought to herself but was quickly pulled out of her thoughts when she heard someone talking in english from the group.

"oh fuck." the accent, wasn't korean. the guy sounded like he was pretty fluent. he was playing rock paper scissors with a brown haired guy, trying to see who's gonna lose and buy a drink for the both of them.

jeno noticed how she looked like a confused puppy just staring at everyone and he silently cursed at himself for not introducing his friends properly.

"guys. as yuna is new here, can everyone introduce themselves please?" yuna gave him a quick smile which meant thank you.

"i'm jaemin, na jaemin and i moved to canada around the same time when jeno and sana moved here so yeah i've been here for a while haha." yuna noticed how sana paid attention to every single word that came out of his mouth and she became sure that the guy beside her was definitely her crush.

"nice to meet you jaemin." yuna shook his hand and gave him a toothy smile.

"i'm hwang renjun, but you can call me renjun, and i moved in here a year after jeno, jaemin and sana moved here." the black haired beside jeno quickly said and yuna gave him a smile along with the traditional "nice to meet you."

"i'm mark, my actual name is lee minhyung though but i was born here so mark is my english name you can say, you can call me mark then, and yeah this is haechan-" the canadian boy was cut off by the brown haired guy beside him and hit his arm slightly. "i can introduce myself." "okay okay go on bitch." renjun said rolling his eyes, annoyed by the fact they were wasting so much time for just a introduction which could've barely taken 2 minutes.

"i'm haechan, and i'm sort of a bitch but don't worry i treat girls with respect." haechan said taking a quick look at sana was who shaking her head jokingly.

"nice to meet you too haechan." she said with the same smile.

"hey, where are your manners, don't you realize it's your turn??" mark said staring at the youngest two of the group.
"oh uh i'm chenle, im renjun's cosuin so we're both chinese and this is my friend jisung."

"yeah um i know, y'all were yelling at eachother earlier-"yuna said which made everyone laugh.

"okay okay enough y'all we only have an hour left until school so excuse me i need to talk to the teacher for a second." mark said quickly running off which made her wonder why was he in such a hurry to see the teacher, but it was soon all clear as haechan stood up scurrying off after mark screaming, "hey you lost the game come back here right now!" "i need to record this right now." renjun said quickly standing up and taking out his phone, rushing after them. "wait i need to have that on my phone too!" chenle said, his signature laugh following right after.

"hey sana, you wanna go see the cupcakes this cafe has? i swear i saw one with rabbit ears on it and it was PINK, please it was was so cute." jaemin said taking sana by the wrist and jogging towards the cupcake section.
"u-uh i'm gonna g-go to the bathroom-" jisung awkwardly said and quickly vanished.

"i guess it's just the two of us here."
jeno said looking into her eyes.

damn this is a long chapter oof-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 630 35
╰┈➤ 𝐍𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. mark and haechan are in a relationship but the only problem is that to come out in front of their family. jaemi...
80.8K 2.7K 71
❝ 𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚? ❞ SOULMATE & MAFIA AU ! BOOK 2 in the RIDIN' SERIES
327K 7.7K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...
79.8K 2.3K 25
𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚇𝚃 : 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙰𝚃 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚁�...