Complete Dragon Ball Super On...

De Piccologirl1994

Hi guys, here's the second part of season 2. Come here as I explain a brief explanation of what's on here. Al... Mai multe

Vegeta Black X Married Wife Reader X Goku
Future Trunks X Injured Goku's Pregnant Daughter Reader
Today is my birthday!!!!
Jeice X Female Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
King Cold X Princess Saiyan Reader Lemon
Merus X Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 2
Xeno SSJ4 Gohan X Kidnapped Xeno Vegeta's Daughter Reader
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 2
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
King Cold X Saiyan Princess Reader Lemon 2
Shin X Female Reader
DBS Broly X Male Saiyan Reader
Piccolo X Female Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Powerful Female Z Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Chaotic Good Female Reader
DBS Gogeta X Chubby Female Reader
Cell X Female Cell look alike Reader Lemon
SDBH Broly X Male Kitsune Reader X Cumber Lemon
Kahseral X Female Pride Trooper Reader Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 3
Chilled X Female Ice-jin Reader
Frieza X Suicidal Reader
Trunks X Sachiko Taiyang Lemon
Android 17 X Male Reader Lemon
Cumber X Female Reader Lemon
Hit X Jiren
Monna X Universe 6 Male Saiyan Reader AU
17 X Female Reader Lemon
Lord Beerus X Female Reader
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
Vegito X Female Reader Lemon
Teen Pan and Teen Bulla
Frieza X Male Reader
Shin X Female Reader
Dabura X Female Reader Lemon
Fu X Female Reader Lemon
Hearts X Female Reader Lemon
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 1
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 2
Frieza X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Goku's Shy, Sensitive Twin Sister Reader
Vegeta X Kakarott
Season 2 Complete: An Important Announcement

Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 1

1.4K 12 12
De Piccologirl1994

Requested by SimoneSmook. Finally a story involving Hit and Jiren (Yay!). P.S. I spelt Ribrianne's name wrong and I spelt it right this time. Enjoy

Far away in the last corner of the north quadrant of universe 7 lies a hidden planet from most of the other planets and safe from invaders. A planet that is similar to Earth; except it's more mystical and magical. Creatures such as centaurs, unicorns, mermaids, fairies, yokai creatures, Greek creatures, and anything in between residing on the planet along with the humans.

They live in harmony as each human and creature live peaceful in their daily routine, including this young female who is heading her way into the forest. Her name is Ruby Magenta Rose. She is a 5'9" foot tall height and 1'15" in width (check out her OC's book). 

Ruby's figure is in an hourglass shaped body: slim abdomen, strong yet slender arms, a little thick thighs, very large breasts and small-medium sized bottom. She wore her hot pink V-neck shirt, hot pink shorts with thin black lines, red belt around the waist, black long stockings, grey boots with black little belts, and also wearing her long black trench coat.

Her hair is long white, with magenta stripes. Her skin is peachy tan color, round chin, thin arched eyebrows, small nose, natural shaped pair of lips, and has a mixed matched pair of eyes: black eye in the left eye and white eye in the right eye. 

She is caring, kind, sometimes serious, short tempered, likes being loved, sometimes overprotective, sometimes funny, sometimes a loner, strong hearted, eighteen year old girl who also has skills in leadership and acts motherly sometimes. She has the strength of 12,000 and her speed is 13,500.

Born from an evil mistress of magic, Ruby is born with her own powers. She has a shift shaping power who can into anyone and anything she can turn into when in threat or hide, travels through dimensions, changes sizes at will, and has a powerful magic bag that holds her weapons, books, clothes, anything in there. She has no weakness as she is a skilled and strong warrior of her planet. 

Ruby has many likes: she likes kind people, helping people out, reading, drawing, watching sci-fi, action, and romance movies, sleeping depending on her mood, training, singing and dancing. But what she dislikes are perverts, see people dying, crazy people, stupid people, mean people, passive people who refused to get angry, evil and abusive people, dresses, weird things depending on situation, and liars.

Walking through the terrain of the pine trees, oak trees, maple trees, and bushes, she finally arrived at a huge hedge. She smiled as she walked up to the hedges. She whistled a strange pattern whistle. Suddenly, a light pink fairy emerged from the hedges. "Greetings my queen!", said the pink fairy and bowed to her. "Greetings to you my guard", Ruby greeted back. Once the hedges moved at each different side, allowing her and the guard to walk through. Once they entered, the hedges moved back to their places.

She arrived at her throne, watching over her loyal fairy subjects. Ruby's mother, the evil mistress of magic was the former queen of the fairies; during Ruby's childhood, she noticed how her mother's dark magic affected many fairies in pain, to the creatures and humans that her mother harmed, and almost ruled the planet. But two years ago, Ruby challenged her mother and both are throwing their full powers at each other. It was a tough challenge considering her mother knows all magic. But Ruby got swordsman skills and defeated her mother, killed her. Ever since then, Ruby has claimed the throne and become the new queen of the fairies.

She used her own magic to heal everyone and bring peace to the planet. After two years of rebuilding, everything's normal. Ruby smiled as she waved at the fairy children. She sighed in content, never wanting this peace to end. Unfortunately, it did not last long as Ruby heard screams from the hedges and a sudden immenseful force barged into the kingdom. Her eyes glared at the very strange intruder who stood before her. She frowned and drew her sword out of her bag and pointed at him, "Who are you?"

He was an unknown creature with white exoskeleton with purple gem plates on his head, lower arms, shins, and has a long white tail. He chuckled, "Salutations, I apologize for the intrusion. I am the almighty Lord Frieza", he greeted her in a bow. "What business do you have here?", she demanded. 

He smirked, "I have come here to find a new recruit. Hopefully you understand that it requires one of your best people to come with me", he explained. She shook her head, "No! There's no way I'll allow a stranger to take away from me!", she exclaimed as she was about to aim her sword at him and ram at him, charging at him.

But he swiftly dodged it and landed a punch on the side of her head. His punch knocked onto the ground and groaned in pain. Frieza gave her a wicked evil smile, "If you refuse, then maybe I can persuade you to listen", and he began to throw his death beam at the center of her fairy kingdom. Everywhere, the fairies screamed as they were caught on fire, dead, and their homes burned to the ground. She turned to gasps in horror and shrieked as Frieza quickly yanked her by the hair

Frieza cackled, "You see that? This is what happens when you refuse to listen. All your fairy subjects are dead and dying." Her heart sank, feeling sad yet anger rose up. She growled, eyes closed and break free from his grip. Frieza looked surprised as she hovered in the air. She glared at Frieza, "You...YOU WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!", and let out a long warrior scream of rage. 

Frieza is suddenly looking shocked as her body is glowing colors of red and orange. The colors became flames, engulfing her into them. Then, she emerges out of the flames, creating a big form of a Phoenix: flames of the bottom of her trench coat become wings, a tail that moves like a flame and the head of the phoenix. Frieza is impressed by her powers, "I see. Then you choose death", and he threw his ki blasts at her.

But his attacks are absorbed into her phoenix form. That makes her stronger and throws back her fireballs at him. He dodged them yet got some fire on his tail. He patted them until the fire was out. He growled and stared at her, "You can do better than that girl!", he shouts. But she suddenly picks up a giant boulder, using the strength of a stone giant, and throws it at him. 

Frieza gasped in surprise and dodged it. Frieza scoffs, "Is that all you can throw at me...", then he grunts, a huge boulder hits him and thrown onto the ground. Ruby stood there as she ready her phoenix gun that the dwarves made her. Frieza growled and ready his death ball. Both powering us as they are about to have a death battle.

"Alright, that's enough!", said the loud deep voice. Ruby and Frieza stopped and turned to a purple cat being and a lilac color elf man. Frieza lowered his ki and smirked, "Ah, Lord Beerus is here. I'm glad you came to rescue me", he said. But Lord Beerus landed a big punch on his shoulder, causing Frieza to wince in pain, "No, I'm not here to rescue you, I'm here to drag your ass to Earth. We got a tournament to go!" 

Lord Beerus turned and noticed Ruby turning back to her normal self. She walks up to him and stares at him. "Don't stare at a God of Destruction unless you want me to destroy you", he warned her. Ruby sighed, backed up a step back, and bowed to him, "I apologize Lord Beerus, but this bastard destroyed my fairy kingdom and my fairies!", she said and pointed fingers at him.

Lord Beerus sighed, "I apologize as well for his behavior. But we're in a hurry", he said. "Wait, what tournament?", she asked him. Lord Beerus explained it's a Tournament of Power: a tournament where eighty warriors fight against each other until one universe wins to survive and get a wish from the giant wish orbs known as the dragon balls. He also explained it was one of his warriors who caused this idea to happen.

 If they lose, the entire planet including herself will be erased for good. Ruby sighed in frustration, facepalmed. She stares at Frieza, "So that's why he's here", she mutters in anger. "If you help us, Queen Ruby, if you win, you can get to revive your fairies and your kingdom", Lord Beerus suggested as an offer. She hates to leave her planet for a tournament, but if she gets to participate, she can win the dragon balls and bring back her fairy kingdom. She smirked, "Very well, I shall join you", she said.

Shin teleports her, Frieza, and Lord Beerus to Bulma's balcony. Goku smiled, "Hey Lord Beerus! I was wondering when you got here. Frieza, I hope you can explain why you left...", he said serious until he stops talking. Everyone noticed Ruby walk away from Shin and stood there calmly. "Everyone, this is Queen Ruby Magenta Rose", Shin introduces her to the team. Ruby blushes, "Just call me Ruby. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance", she said. "Enough of the formalities", Lord Beerus said in a rush, "It's time to head to the tournament." They form a circle, which Vegeta refuses to hold Frieza's hand but Lord Beerus their hands, the Grand Priest teleports them into the Null Realm (right name this time).

As they arrived at the arena, Shin told Ruby that flying is prohibited and so does killing and weapons. She took out her gun and gave her magic pouch to Shin, "In case you ask about my gun, don't worry it won't kill anyone. Just an energy boost to my attacks." He nods and joins Lord Beerus and Whis at the seating bench. Ruby looks around, sees many fighters, deities, and angels from other universes. She heard another universe arriving: Universe 6 and it's fighters. Her eyes suddenly met a tall purple man with red eyes. "Hey Hit!", Goku calls out to him. She walked over to Goku and stood in front of Hit. "Ruby, this is Hit, the assassin of universe 6", Goku introduced her to him.

Hit looks down at her; he is a silent man who doesn't always show any social skills to anyone. But he is interested in her and extends his hand to her, "Hit", he said. She gave him a confused look and shook his hand, "Ruby Magenta Rose. Just call me Ruby", she said. He stares into her eyes, "Never seen an Earthling like you before", Hit said. 

Ruby sighed, "I'm actually born as a sorceress and huntress. Plus, not from Earth", she said. Hit nods, "I see. I will help you out in case, but until we're the last ones, I'll have to defeat you", he said. Ruby nods; Hit was about to say talk to her more, but saw her slowly walking away to her group. Hit is sort of surprised that she's not a sociable person either. And he does find her lovely. He can feel his heart feel strange and ignore it for now.

Goku walks over to Ruby and they chat. "So, how do you like Hit?", he asked her. Ruby crossed her arms, "This is a survival of the fittest Goku, we're not here making friends", she said. Goku patted her head, "Don't be a poor sport Ruby. Yes, it's my fault that I got us into this mess. But I really love to be part of this tournament. It's what makes me strong when it comes to meeting new warriors and new challenges that will improve my strength, to protect what I loved", he said. Ruby is impressed by his reason, "I..I wish I did the same thing for my people", she mutters sad. Goku nods, "You will if you help us win the tournament." Ruby smiled and nodded, actually finding Goku a good friend to talk to.

But they all turn behind them as the last universe arrives: universe 11. Ruby stares at them, ten warriors in the same outfit, and sees the clown deity. "What a strange bunch of strong fighters", Ruby said. She suddenly stops, feeling like she was being watched. Her eyes shifted right until she saw a grey alien standing behind his team. 

He was actually staring right back at her. She shudders, "Why is he staring at me?", she asked. Goku is excited and walks over to introduce himself. Ruby watches as the fighters aren't exactly friendly, especially how Jiren acts towards him. But she is shocked to see another fighter stronger than her.

As the arena finished, the Tournament of Power began; all warriors from eight different universes clashed. Each one or each group throws their attacks at each other. Ruby avoided their attack and used her strong winds to spell against them, knock Hops, and six other members of universe 9 off the ring. "What!?", Lord Sidra exclaimed. "She's cheating!", Roh exclaimed. "Ruby has no weapon on her and did not kill her opponents. In other words, her spells are allowed in this tournament", The Grand Priest explained and gave them a short scary glare for them to shut up.

Lasting for at least twelve minutes, it's already harsh on the battle; universe 9 and universe 10 both lose and are already erased off the multiverse. Ruby was still shocked how the Grand Zenos have the ability to erase anyone from existence. But she moves on and resumes fighting for her universe. Right now, her team is fighting off universe 2 while Hit is fighting against Dyspo. She wanted to help Hit out, but Jiren stood in front of her. 

She is unsure why he's blocking her way. He only stares at her; Ruby cannot think how to pass him. Until he spoke, "You're fighting to win to revive people you cared about, right?" Ruby is quite surprised to hear him, "How do you know that?", she asked. Jiren leans down next to her ear and whispers, "This is the only way to revive my loved ones. If you don't lose, I'll make sure you do."

She felt goosebumps on her arms and watched Jiren heading back to Toppo. She was almost scared how intimidating he looked. But she cannot afford to listen to his advice; she needs this opportunity to bring back her fairies and will not let him win. She noticed Goku joins with Hit to fight against Dyspo and Kimchi (forgot pun name). 

Relieved, she can move on and notices how 18 is getting beat up by Rebrianne. Ruby jumped in front of 18 and blocked Ribrianne's attacks. She smirked, "Oh? I see she called reinforcements. Be prepared to fight against me, the lovely and beautiful soon to be Goddess of Love Ribrianne!", she sang and posed. Ruby stood there, giving her an annoyed look, "Stop talking and start fighting", and immediately land her strong wind spell against her.

But Ribrianne used her magical wand to block them. Ruby grunts in frustration and starts throwing every other spell to fight her. But Ribrianne is somehow able to deflect some of the spells, however a few managed to damage her. Ruby did get damaged from their fight, but she stood up. Ruby watches Ribrianne standing up. "Had enough?", Ruby asked. Ribrianne frowned and called out to her universe, "Universe 2, this is your lovely Ribrianne! I need your help to defeat this ugly child!" Ruby felt irritated when she called her and 18 ugly, "Such a self-important jerk", Ruby thought to herself. But as Ribrianne's universe used their sticks up, using all power at Ribrianne, Ribrianne transformed into her ultimate form.

She turned into a giant sized version of herself with white little angel wings. Ribrianne holds her crossbow and aims her arrow of love at Ruby. "Prepare to lose ugly!", Ribrianne exclaimed. But Ruby smirked, "Mine's bigger", she teased. Ribrianne looks confused, "What?", she said. Ruby nods, "I mean my wings. They're bigger than yours", she said. "No it's not! I mean I'm bigger than you, how can you say you have bigger wings? You have wings!", Ribrianne protested. But as she said that, Ruby emits a huge glow surrounding her body.

Once again, Ruby transforms into her into a form of a Phoenix by flames. Ribrianne gasps in shock, completely feeling jealous as the flames turn Ruby's bottom trench coat into enormous wings at fifty-two meters which equals to 170.6 feet wide. "But...But that's not fair! I'm the most beautiful girl of all of the entire cosmos! I cannot be defeated by an ugly loser!", Ribrianne shouted. Ruby used her spell to pick up her gun and readied it's power and aimed at Ribrianne.

"What!?", Pell exclaimed. "This mortal must be disqualified! No weapon is allowed!", Lady Helles exclaimed. They gasp as the Grand Priest approaches them, "You may want to wait, as you can see this weapon does not use bullets", and they turn to Ruby's phoenix form. 

As the gun powered up, Ruby smirked, "Ribrianne, you're words of calling me ugly don't matter to me. Because the definition of beauty is bullshit!", she exclaimed and shot her huge fire blast at Ribrianne. It hits her and Ribrianne reverts to her base form, then is knocked out of the ring. Her two witchy warrior gals caught Brianne and noticed she only is injured in scratches by the attack. "Brianne from the second universe is eliminated", Grand Priest announced.

Lady Helles is proud of Brianne's effort, but is now cheering on the three last warriors to fight. Ruby reverts back to her normal human form and hides away from the other fights. She noticed how her body felt exhausted from using stamina, so she hid elsewhere to gain more strength. But the entire time regaining her strength, she always heard more of her teammates eliminated and caught sight of Jiren fighting against Goku. She wanted to help, but too weak to fight. But minutes later, Goku somehow absorbs his spirit bomb and transforms into a strange clear aura. She heard from Lord Beerus that Goku is using ultra instinct.

Amazed how he was able to obtain such technique. But as soon as she recharges to full power, she was too late to help since Goku turns back to normal too soon and Jiren's beating the crap out of him. She threw her wind spell and instantly ran over to help Goku get out of there. But Jiren was able to block it and grabbed her arm. She struggled to break free but did no good. She stared at him with determination to win. 

Jiren did warn her and he scoffed, "I see you ignored my advice. Then that case, I'll knock you out the ring", and was about to drag her off. But what surprises himself is he was unable to take her off the arena. He tried again but he only stood there while looking at Ruby. "What are you waiting for Jiren? Take her out!", Lord Belmod demanded. But Jiren ignored him and continued staring at her face. He never had this problem before until he first saw her.

What he does notice is that Ruby is much more than an enemy: she is more than ugly and more than a rival. He can see her natural beauty reaching out to his attention. He is more curious of her than what's happening right now. Jiren stood there, looking at her eyes, those unique set of black and white eyes. Jiren snapped, "What am I doing? I must fight to win for my goal", he thought to himself. 

Ruby noticed he was looking at her and is also curious what he was thinking. He dragged her to near the edge of the arena. He looks down at her, "It's a shame that you lived in the same universe as Goku. You're too beautiful to be erased in this situation", he confessed. Ruby is actually surprised that he calls her beautiful and blushed.

Thankfully, Hit used his time skip and pulled her away from Jiren. As soon as they're safe near the center of the arena, Hit stops using his time skip. Jiren looked frustrated as he was searching for them. Ruby looks up to see Hit smiling at her. "You alright Ruby?", Hit asked. She smiled and stood up, immediately hugging him, "Thank you Hit. I thought I was a goner." 

Hit is a bit surprised by her hug, but he hugged her back. He moves away from her and is about to face Jiren. Ruby knows what he's going to do. "Hit, why help me?", she asked. Hit stop, "I don't know the answer myself, but I do know I have interest in you since we met. I know it's so soon to depart like this, but I'm doing this to help you survive the tournament." Hit turned to her and smiled, "One day, we will meet again", and jumped next to Jiren as he and the grey man started fighting.

Ruby carried Goku out of there and brought him near their group of Vegeta, 17, 18, Gohan, Piccolo, and Frieza. Vegeta, 17, 18, and Frieza resume their own fight against others while the rest watch over Goku to let him regain his strength. While hiding, Ruby turns to watch Jiren and Hit. It was an intense battle and she hates seeing more beings erased. 

But after a five minute battle, Jiren managed to outdone Hit and knock him off the ring. "Hit!", Ruby said softly. "Hit from the sixth universe is eliminated", the Grand Priest announced. Ruby saw Hit appeared on the bench. Hit felt disappointed by his failure, but looked at Ruby. He smiled, "If your universe is the last one with universe 11. Survive this, for me", he said.

Ruby nods and once Goku regains his strength, they endure more minutes of fighting the other universes. But as her universe beat universe 2 and 6, Ruby sadly watches Hit and the rest of the universes erased. Her heart sank again, but clenched her hands. "Hit, if I win, I will revive you and the other universes", she thought to herself. 

Ruby noticed that Jiren is mediating till the last universe is up against Jiren. So, her team moves on and eventually beats universe 4 and 3. The downside is that Piccolo and 18 both are out of the ring. However, with only herself and five others, they are now fighting against Jiren, Toppo, and Dyspo.

A few minutes of fighting, Ruby watches Frieza and Dyspo fighting. She hates Frieza for what he did to her fairies. But right now, she needs to help out, necessary to help her universe win. Frieza was having trouble keeping up with Dyspo; Dyspo was about to push him off the ring, until Ruby jumped in front of Frieza. "What?", Dyspo said. 

Frieza smirked, "I thought you hate me for what I did back then?", he said. Ruby slightly turned to him, "Once we win this tournament, I'll kick your ass next", and she stood there facing Dyspo. Dyspo scoff, "How can you outdo me? You're not as fast as me", he said. But she instantly ran at less than half a nanosecond and landed a big punch on his abdomen.

Dyspo gagged but ran at high speed and rammed at her; but Ruby dodged his attack and ran faster than him, landing multiple punches at him. Dyspo gagged again. Ruby stops and looks at the tiresome man. Catching his breath, Dyspo felt humiliated. But he smirked, about to attack his full power at her. 

But he was suddenly off guard when Gohan decided to hold him from behind. "Ruby! Frieza! Push us off the ring!", Gohan shouted. Ruby is impressed by his idea. So Ruby throws her full power of her wind spell at them and Frieza throws his big blast ki at them. Dyspo felt pushed backwards and both him and Gohan fell out of the ring.

Dyspo felt angry, "I can't believe I was outsmart by those two!", and look at Ruby. "I swear, she's a big threat to us", Dyspo mutters. After Dyspo, Vegeta was fighting Toppo while Goku was fighting Jiren. It was intense battles as Ruby stood there while watching them fight. For three minutes, it was hard to watch due to brutal power ups especially that Toppo has almost deity powers since he is training to be the next god of destruction of universe 11. However, Vegeta outdone Toppo using his own strength and knocked Toppo out of the ring.

Jiren is the last warrior standing and he finds his own team members useless. Ruby finds it rude to talk about his team. Lord Belmod revealed to everyone the reason he wanted to win is to revive his master, Gicchin. After explaining a tragic story of Jiren's life, after losing everyone, even Gicchin who saved Jiren's life, Jiren can only rely on himself and his power alone. 

Ruby learns something cold that Jiren dealt for so long and she must at least open up to him. But that won't be easy since after three minutes of reaching him, Jiren won't listen and already lost 17 due to him sacrificing his life using his self-destruct bomb.

Feel her tears down her cheek, saw Frieza and Vegeta already losing some stamina, and Goku is almost losing since using his Master Ultra Instinct damaged him severely, anger took over body. Flames engulf her inside and form her into her phoenix form. She doesn't care if she'll get knocked off the ring, she needs to help out her universe. 

As she flies over to Jiren, Jiren only stares at her. Her face emerges from the form, "Jiren! I understand the pain you felt when you lose people you loved, I already lose my fairies to Frieza that I swore to kill. But I cannot get revenge at this time because this is a desperation to help my team win this tournament. Please try to understand that reviving them isn't the best time. This is survival for you and your universe!", she explained. Jiren blinked, he never thought that she would try to persuade him in that kind of reasoning.

"Don't listen to her Jiren!", Belmod shouts, "Defeat her and her universe!" Jiren heard the deity and turned to her, "I want to revive master Gicchin once I win. You seem like a kind and beautiful woman, but if it weren't for your birth in their universe you could've lived with me and have a family together", he said. 

Ruby blushes in shock, "Jiren, please! If you don't think about your team then that would isolate you into a lonely world that will prevent you from forming teamwork which will be your downfall. Trust me!" Jiren closed his eyes, "I...I can't Ruby. I'm sorry", and throw his huge ki blast at her.

To Be Continue

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

192K 3.3K 32
(Y/N) is a Saiyan who was sent to Earth as a baby. She was found and raised by a young woman in the woods, who decided to teach her the art of fighti...
58 0 11
all rights to Akira toriyama before you read this one...read book one if you haven't
1.1K 26 17
Like the title suggests, this is a Kakavege book full of oneshots that I didn't feel like smushing into my other one. If you haven't read the first b...
197 1 27
It's the second book! I hoped you guys liked the first one. The story shall continue. There will be more coming soon. Enjoy.