Hey Adora (Catradora)

By BlueRoyals13

Adora is the most popular student at Bright Moon High, despite being a transfer from the delinquent slums of... More

Baby it's violence
The friend who left
Bright Moon
Fireworks
Gym Class Blues
Dance?
Turmoil
Mara
One on one
Y'ALL LISTEN UP
Double Trouble Causing... Well... Trouble
Party
Catra...
Rage
Drunk Driving
Huntara's Crew
Please read
Maybe?
I'm not on crack, I swear
Walmart Racers
Target Run and Done
UPDATE YOU ALL
And Thats How I Got Here
The Park
Well would you look at that?
A/N Important new update about Shera

Detention

887 38 7
By BlueRoyals13

Catra walked to detention with a bit of anxiety. Her ears pressed down flat against her head in worry. Adora was going to be in detention, again.

But things were different this time, for some reason, Catra began to get nervous in front of the popular blonde. Maybe it was the dumb jock energy she displayed loudly, or the fact that Catra was supposed to be the hated hothead who shouldn't give a duck.

Opening the door to the detention room, she was greeted to the sight of Adora laying on the floor in defeat.

"I told you, Mr Knox, I'm innocent. It wasn't me on the beam. It was an illusion of time!"

Mr Knox snickered and rolled his eyes.

Catra growled, no matter how awful Adora was, she was always the teachers pet.

"Can't this detention be postponed? I have a basketball game!" Adora complained.

Mr Knox frowned, lost in thought. "Well, today is an important game against our rivals. Why don't we move our detention to there?"

"YES" Adora screamed in delight. She jumped up in victory.

"IM GOING TO GET MY JERSEY ON, BYE"
She yelled as she burst out the room.

Mr Knox chuckled, shrugging to himself. "Kids haha"

Catra groaned as the students stood up, preparing to watch a basketball game.

But then something clicked in Catra, today was the Horde versus Bright Moon game. Her old friends would be there...

Then an awful idea spawned in her twisted head. An idea that would wipe that stupid smile off Adora's face.

She was going to show her how much she needed her.

__________________

Fun fact, I won't stop shitposting She-ra content on my Facebook. I think everyone hates me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
371K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
789K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...