SEXTAPE. ( sᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs )

By KENMASYN-

Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ [Y/ɴ] ʜᴀs ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ,sᴇʟғɪsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ʙᴏʏs ɪɴ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. Sᴏ ᴡʜ... More

BE A GOOD PET FOR US.
-🚏( 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 )
- 📹 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ҉
- 📹 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ !!!!

- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ҉

24.9K 823 2.1K
By KENMASYN-

"...And well basically that's it. After that I went here and you know the rest."

Sakusa looked at his best friend in shock but also really confused. He was thinking about a way to explain the situation.

"Okay well i wasn't expecting that. I thought that you were going to tell me that your train had a delay but not this." Y/n laughed a bit.

Sakusa has always been this way. When he doesn't know what to say he starts to ramble. It can get a bit confusing when it happens in class and he suddenly starts to talk about the germs on the students hair.

"So let's go through this whole shit again. Maybe he means by six the time ? But that doesn't make sense. Or maybe he just meant his little group of friends ?" Y/n eyes widen. There was no way she would interact with all of them at the same time, nor would she 'take' them like Oikawa said.

"What are you gonna do now?" asked Sakusa with a bit of worry in his eyes. He knew all of these guys, he wasn't exactly friends with them, but yes he knew them, their tactics and their ways to ruin someone's life and there was no way he was going to let them do that to her.

"What should I do now ? You know that I can't do anything. I just stay away from them and that's it. Not like they have something against me." "Well staying away from them sounds easier than it is." said Sakusa.

"What do you mean by that ?" "Well I think you might share a few classes with them, or you're their tutor ? But the good thing is that they are a floor above us. I think that the whole floor belongs to them since they help the principal with his things."

Y/n rolled her eyes, knowing how much these six boys had the principal under their grasp. He is like their little marionette and they play with the strings.

"Sakusa you're talking like they would want something from me other than maybe teasing me. You know them." said Y/n trying to make the situation better.

"Yeah i know them." Sakusa's voice was low and quite. Yes he was probably overreacting, but it was his way of showing that he really cares, but he knows these guys more than he likes to do so.

"Okay so you take the right bed ?" asked Y/n curious. His things were already laying on the bed and on the table.

Sakusa nodded and went to his bed again. He was in a kind of trance and didn't talk at all. Y/n knew that if that happened she should let him be since he was probably thinking about something important.

Y/n took the box with the books inside and put them on the table. She organized everything into one of the shelves and put everything else on the table.

While she was putting her clothes into her wardrobe Sakusa stood up and went to his friend. "By six he didn't mean his friends, he probably meant the floor six. You know how much shit happened here."

Y/n nodded and laughed a bit. "No matter what he meant, as long as he stays away from me everything is alright."

Sakusa smiled and quickly hugged the girl. He always does this and only with her, other people are gross according to him. Even his other friends.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and they looked at each other confused. It was almost 8 pm, who was knocking at this time ?

Y/n went into their bathroom to put her things in the cupboard, while Sakusa opened the door.

There stood the one and only Akaashi Keiji with his friend Bokuto Koutarou.

Both of them were holding two pieces of paper in their hands and behind them were standing Kenma and Kageyama who looked like boredom was eating them alive.

"Sakusa Kiyoomi and [L/n] [Y/n] right ?" Akaashi looked at the boy with a grin. Sakusa nodded and went to close the door again but was stopped by someone putting their foot between it.

"[L/n] [Y/n] is she here or not ?" asked Akaashi. Sakusa shook his head quickly hoping that Y/n won't come out of the bathroom soon.

"Oh why not ?" "She's still at home." Suddenly someone chuckled a bit. Oikawa came out from behind Kuroo and looked at Sakusa.

"Are you sure? I saw her in the elevator about an hour ago." Sakusa quietly growled. "What do you want from her?" The boys looked confused and Sugawara looked at Sakusa.

"We just want a signature that she is already in boarding school. You know how stupid the principal is and how he always wants these signatures. We don't want something bad from her, we can't lose the only person who actually understands school." Sakusa looked at Sugawara a bit longer and tried to see if he was telling the truth, but he couldn't really see any emotion in his face.

"We don't have the whole day." said Akaashi, getting impatient. Sakusa nodded and turned around to get Y/n. He cursed himself, for not asking more questions.

"[Y/n] you need to sign a paper." The girl looked out of the bathroom door. She has changed out of her clothes and is now in sweatpants and an oversized hoodie.

"Oh really ? Why?" Sakusa shrugged and his eyes turned to the boys outside again. Y/n's eyes followed Sakusas moves and saw all of the boys including Oikawa who smirked at her again.

"What the- Why are all of you here?" asked Y/n curious, standing next to Sakusa. Akaashi roughly pushed the piece of paper with a pen into her arms. "You need to sign this as well- It's a confirmation that you guys are at school."

Y/n looked at Sakusa confused. The principal has never wanted someone to sign a paper like this. When someone is here they are here, if they aren't, they aren't. It was like his motto.

Despite her worries she still signed the paper next to her name. "So have you thought about it ?" asked the tall brown boy as Atsumu and Kageyama stood next to him and smirked.

Y/n's eyes widened yet another time, but suddenly a black haired boy next to Oikawa hit him on the neck with a growl.

"Thank you Iwaizumi." said Akaashi without turning around. Daichi looked at Sakusa and Y/n observing the way they acted around each other.

"So now that we are done. We can go now. See you tomorrow." said Hinata and shut the door in front of Y/n and Sakusa.

The girl and the boy looked at each other in shock. They didn't know what was going on, but Sakusa decided to look and see if someone was still outside their door.

But there was no one, even the lights were turned off and Sakusa closed the door yet another time. Y/n and him then decided to organize their room and later watch an anime till they fell asleep.

But what they didn't know, they didn't even think about it, what was going on above them. On the seventh floor or also called the secret floor. No one was allowed to go there, except the six boys who were living there and the people they wanted there.

Now right after Hinata smashed the door into Y/n and Sakusas face all the boys went up to their floor. Akaashi unlocked the elevator and everyone went inside.

"Boke Hinata Boke. Stop tapping your fingers against the mirror, you know how much Kenma-san hates that."

Hinata just laughed at his best friend and when they were finally on the floor they all went to the little conference room, where the six boys had a few meetings with the school superiors.

Kenma immediately sat down by his computer and it turned right away. Akaashi gave the piece of paper to the boy who put it inside a printer.

It was silent in the room. You could only hear Kenma typing and cursing to himself, Daichi quietly talking to Sugawara, Bokuto tapping his foot on the floor and Kageyama drinking something out of a little carton box.

When the printer started printing something Atsumu went to the table with a little microscope and a scalpel. He used the scalpel to cut something out of the paper which then turned out to become a kind of sticker.

Oikawa gave him an envelope and Atsumu put the sticker on another piece of paper, but this one was gray. When the boy was finished he looked at everyone in the room.

"You guys are our friends, this is a secret and no one is allowed to know about this. Betray us and I will kill you." The other boys looked at Atsumu in shock. They knew that he could do it with ease but never thought that he would ever threaten them.

"Can you do something with that ?" asked Kenma, his childhood best friend Kuroo . "Yes of course. It has her signature on it, it looks more real so yes I can give you everything by the end of tomorrow." Kenma smiled at Kuroo, thanking him with this gesture.

"And step one is done." said Akaashi with an insane looking smile while Kuroo put the envelope in his bag.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.2K 19
❞ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏 ❞ ・・・・・・----★ 𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚�...
5.7K 188 22
↳❝𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 (𝙨𝙠𝙧𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙠𝙧𝙧𝙩) 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙 (𝙗𝙖𝙙) 𝙥𝙤𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞�...
504 41 14
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐘/𝐍 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭...
2.2K 74 14
𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 2 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙠𝙮𝙪𝙪 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚! 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙎𝘼𝙑𝘼𝙂𝙀...