Things we do for love

By piano2099

Naruto, a demon. A monster. A murderer. Or so they said. In reality, he was just a kid, with a tailed beast s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Update Schedule
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A/N- Additional content
HOLY SHIT!
Hello people
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Shippuden
Shippuden Chapter 1
Shippuden Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
100K
Chapter 13
A SUPER DUPER UBER IIMPORTANT QUESTION
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Story
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 15

7.3K 161 45
By piano2099

Hiruzen Sarutobi was currently sitting in his office, taking a break and reading Icha Icha, when a fox appeared in front of him.

"Hokage sama, I am messenger fox Ryder, and I am here with a message from Naruto Nii san," said Ryder.

"Naruto nii san, you say?" asked Hiruzen, and Ryder nodded.

He then took a look at the scroll and paled a little.

"This is serious. But I don't have any more teams to send out, only one is free at this time. They have indeed done a C-rank mission already, but this is far too dangerous. Naruto isn't going to back down, what should I do? I should at least ask them," muttered Hiruzen.

A few moments later, four people were in his room.

"Kurenai, I am sorry to inform you, but a C-rank mission given to a genin team turned out to be an A rank with Zabuza of the mist involved. They have asked for backup with a sensor and a genjutsu specialist. I do not have any other team ready at the moment. Will you take this up?" asked Hiruzen.

As soon as Kurenai had heard Zabuza, she had become nervous. Sure Hinata had secretly become strong and had even developed her own style of Jutsu and Kiba and Shino were also strong, but she was not sure if she would be able to help. But if it was a genin team, it would be really dangerous for them alone.

"I... I would let my students decide," said Kurenai as she explained the situation. All of them were scared when they heard that an S-rank nukenin was involved, but they were determined to help.

"We accept," all three said together.

"Good," said Hiruzen with a smile.

"But before that, why didn't you cancel the mission?" asked Kurenai.

"Well, I wanted to, but the genin wanted to help the person as he was poor and couldn't pay for a higher mission," said Hiruzen.

"But you could have called them back and sent another team," said Kurenai.

"Well, I don't know about you, but your students might know how stubborn Naruto it," said Hiruzen.

"Naruto Kun!" gasped Hinata.

"Yes. Anyways, Naruto's messenger summon, Ryder, will guide you to them. You must set out today and reach them by night," said Hiruzen.

"HAI!" said Hinata with such determination in her voice that it caused Kiba to yelp and Shino raised his eyebrows.

"Wow, if I had known you would become so determined if it was related to your boyfriend, I would have called him to every training and sparring session," said Kurenai playfully causing Hinata to blush. Kiba snickered at this. Both Kiba and Shino knew about Hinata's feelings towards Naruto, and Kiba couldn't help but tease her about it.

"You all leave in half an hour. Prepare for an A-rank mission," said Hiruzen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 hours had passed and Naruto was still meditating. Kakashi and the others just watched him in awe, as birds sat on his legs.

"How can he stay upside down for so long?" questioned Sakura.

"Don't forget we are talking about Naruto. He isn't that powerful for no reason," said Sasuke.

"Thanks, Sasuke," said Naruto.

Don't get full of yourself dobe," said Sasuke.

Naruto was about to reply but then his face lit up. 4 people jumped off a tree and landed in front of them.

"Hime chan!" yelled Naruto with joy as he went to hug her and then spun her.

"N-Naruto kun, I am feeling dizzy," she said.

"S-s-sorry," said Naruto as he blushed.

"Naruto, no greetings to us? I am offended," said Kiba.

"Good. I am still angry about Akamaru licking me to death," said Naruto in a mock angry tone, and then greeted Shino.

"Kurenai sensei! Nice to meet you," said Naruto as he put forward his hand.

"Same here. I must say, I was very interested in meeting you all, especially after Kakashi literally sang your praises in front of other senseis. And considering how strict Kakashi is, it says something," said Kurenai as she shook hands with Sasuke and Sakura too.

"Shino, say I was always interested in knowing about your insects. Care to tell me?" asked Naruto.

"You aren't creeped out by them?" asked Shino, surprised as no one ever talked to him because of the insects.

"Creeped? Hell no, they are so cool! You are so cool, with all those mysterious vibes. I mean, you are more mysterious than Sasuke was and without all the high and mighty attitude," said Naruto excitedly.

"Naruto, you know I am here too," said Sasuke, and, Naruto being Naruto, stuck out his tongue to him.

Sasuke looked annoyed outside, but inside he was trying to stop himself from chuckling.

"Anyways, let's collect firewood and make dinner. I have to practice my Kanji too," said Naruto.

"Kanji? Why, we aren't in the academy now," said Kiba.

"Well, I am mastering fuinjutsu, and have currently reached seal master level 8 as per Jiji and Raikage," said Naruto.

"FUCKING LEVEL 8! That's... that's incredible considering your age," said Kurenai.

"Thank you, but I just work hard," said Naruto.

"Raikage?" asked Kiba.

"S-rank secret," said Naruto.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Mr Tazuna, if you don't mind me asking, why is Gato after you?" asked Kakashi.

"Because he is building a bridge. Currently, Gato is the only option for shipping, importing and exporting, and thus, he has the monopoly," said Naruto.

"If the bridge is completed, then he would not be the sole option for the villagers, and thus Gato's rule would be over. So it is important for him that the bridge isn't completed," added Sasuke.

"How do you both know so much!" asked Kakashi.

"Well, I always talked to travellers, who came to Konoha. Also, as I told you, my hobbies include being up to date with everything in the bingo book," said Sasuke.

"As for me, well I am working towards my dream. So naturally, I need to keep up to date with the events. I have been keeping a track of everything happening in the wave, the civil war of Kiri, the attempt at the truce of Iwa with Konoha, and the massacre of a village by an unstable person who, when angry, mutates and becomes almost unstoppable. I believe that the person was then recruited by Orochimaru of the sannin," said Naruto with a scowl as Hinata frowned.

"Why did you speak Orochimaru's name with so much hate? I mean he sure betrayed Konoha, but you never hated anyone," said Sakura.

"A Kumo traitor tried to kidnap her as I might have told you. He was working for Orochimaru. What he and Mizuki said about Hinata was... UNFORGIVABLE!" said Naruto.

"W-what did he say?" asked Sakura, nervous due to the KI leaking from Naruto.

"He said that for them, Hinata... was nothing more than a breeding cow," said Naruto. By now, Naruto was shaking with anger, while others were both angry and sad. Hinata, meanwhile, looked at Naruto with both gratefulness and admiration. If he wasn't there, she would have been violated and whatnot.

"Who said that?" asked Kurenai.

"Mizuki," said Naruto.

"Where is he now?" asked Kurenai.

"He is in a coma for last ... uhh... 6 years I guess," said Kakashi.

"How did he end up in a coma?" asked Naruto surprised.

"Well, when he hit you with the shuriken, I may or may not have beaten him senseless," said Kakashi, with a dark aura surrounding him.

Everyone except Naruto shivered.

"A-and what about the other one?" asked Kurenai.

"Oh, he. Well, he was given to Kumo, but he stayed in a coma for 3 years," said Kakashi.

"You beat him too?" asked Kurenai.

"Well, I had just developed my barrage at that time, so I went a little overboard," said Naruto, sheepishly scratching his head.

"17 broken bones, including 5 ribs, cracked skull and a lot of cuts and bruises aren't considered 'little overboard' Naruto. You literally obliterated him," said Kakashi.

"Well, he tried to kidnap Hinata," said Naruto in a dark tone, sending shivers up everyone's spine.

"P-p-pro tip- never mess with Hinata in front of Naruto," said Sasuke, shivering.

"Scaredy cat," said Naruto.

"Do you have a death wish?" asked Sasuke in a cold, almost scary tone.

"You're... getting there," said Naruto.

"What?" asked Kakashi.

"Well, I am teaching him how to release Killing Intent, or as they say KI," said Naruto.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 562 11
Naruto's eyes turned grey. One with true horror and terror and the other one with sadness and loneliness. Will someone help this child and recolor hi...
164K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
379K 9.1K 27
As a child, Naruto was the scapegoat of everyone's problems, the Kyuubi attack, the Uchiha Clan Massacre, and many other things. Not anymore. After...
1M 22.5K 42
Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze grew up being hated, despised, beaten, and abused all because of what he held within him. The nine tailed demon fox that near...