𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 || 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 �...

By luxwonderlands

#1: number5, number8, fivexreader, eight, season1, vanya, theumbrellaacademy, fivehargreevesxreader, allison... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ] 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐬
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ] 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞. 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭.
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ] 𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟓 ] 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟔 ] 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐧
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ] 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟖 ] 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫, 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐨
[ 𝟎𝟎𝟗 ] 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟎 ] 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟏 ] 𝐜𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟐 ] 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟑 ] 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟒 ] 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐟𝐭. 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟓 ] 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟖:𝟏𝟓 𝐚𝐦
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟔 ] 𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟕 ] 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟖 ] 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐯𝐬. 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨
[ 𝟎𝟏𝟗 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐞 (𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬) 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧
|| 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐 ||
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟎 ] 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞.
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟏 ] 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧? 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟐 ] 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟑 ] 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫?
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟒 ] 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟓 ] 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟔 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟕 ] 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲. 𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟖 ] 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝. 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭.
[ 𝟎𝟐𝟗 ] 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟎 ] 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭.
|| 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑 ||
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟏 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟐 ] 𝐲/𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐯𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐝
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟑 ] 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐟𝐭. 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐨
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟒 ] 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐯𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐫, 𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟓 ] 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐫. 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 :(
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟔 ] 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟕 ] 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟖 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉.𝐄 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝
[ 𝟎𝟑𝟗 ] 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟎 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟏 ] 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟐 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟑 ] . . . 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐞?
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟒 ] 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐛, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐥-𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐭 . . . ?
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟓 ] 𝐯𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬: 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝒊𝒔 𝐚 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟔 ] 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟕 ] 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟖 ] 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
[ 𝟎𝟒𝟗 ] 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

[ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ] 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐫

33.8K 779 1K
By luxwonderlands

___________________________________

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"In five four three two. . .

Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside of the Capital West Bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank hours ago and took an unknown amount of hostages."

A mission.

That's what this was.

The group of seven children were behind the bank and were putting together a plan. Many ideas were thrown, plots were made, and points were ignored.

"Okay, I think that I should burst through the front door, and tell them all to surrender or I'll throw them out the window," Number 1 smirks in confidence.

Obviously being Number 1, he always thinks he's the leader needing to set the example for his simpleton siblings.

Distracting him from his heroic gaze, he hears laughing coming from a girl with h/t h/c hair and a raven haired boy. "You really think they're going to listen to that? Oh, wow, I wonder how you sleep at night," she says with a hint of sarcasm causing her other siblings to laugh.

"I say that Allison goes in first, rumors him, and then once we hear the signal, you and I break through the top," she gestured to Luther and herself.

Not gonna lie, the plan didn't sound so bad. It was a great start to something big if needed.

"Once we're inside, Diego comes in and throws some knives, Five can teleport around the place, then Benny can go into the vault and finish it off. Well, only if he wants to," she says with determination, placing a hand on said brothers shoulder for comfort.

Everyone agrees and Five gives her a pat on the back. With continuous nods, everyone went into position, not before Five gave Y/n a good luck.

Although, Luther was still star struck.

"Hey, get behind the counter!" A robber says to the captives. "Now you've put me into a position where I gotta do something that I don't wanna do. Hmm? Shit!" he exclaims to the man on the other side of the walkie talkie.

Not a  moment to soon, a brown-skinned, curly headed girl skips up next to him. "Hey, get back with the others," the man says now annoyed and angry.

"I heard a rumor," she says softly.

"What? What did you say?" he bends down to hear.

Allison grinned as she placed her hand next to her mouth, cupping it in a position as if she were telling him a secret. "I heard a rumor. .  . that you shot your friend in the foot." his eyes turned white for a moment, then he pointed his gun at another robber that was standing near him.

"Hey, dude," the dark-skinned man gave a confused expression. "What the hell?" he shot once at his foot, causing the dark-skinned man to flinch, then the man shot again at his chest which lead the hostages to scream.

As Allison left the picture, the man who was put under her spell looked at his arm questionably.

On the rooftop, Y/n looks at Luther giving him the signal that it's all clear to go in. They scaled the roof as bystanders started to shout, pointing towards them. Luther breaks the roof ceiling with his strength, jumping down, landing behind a money counter.

As the robber next to him began to turn around, he grabs him, slamming his head into the desk and proceeded to throw him out one of the windows, landing in front of the bank face first.

While her eyes glow f/c, Y/n uses her powers to land safely onto the bank floor and sends a power blast to the side, blasting a robber into a wall and knocking them out.

"Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives," Diego runs in as he throws his knives. The knives twist threw the air and pierce into a robber, killing him instantly.

"Get back, you freaks," A robber yells as he's standing on a counter. He pointed his weapon at Y/n, Allison, Diego, and Luther who stood before him.

"Hey, be careful up there, buddy," the boy with a uniform in front of him grins.

"Wouldn't wanna get hurt," one of the girls taunt.

"Would be such a shame though, wouldn't it?" another girl adds with a grin now plastered on her face.

"Get back now!" he points the gun at the four teens.

"Or what?" Five quires, spacial jumping onto the counter. He sat cross legged with a smirk plastered on his face.

The man notices him and starts to shoot, confused when a blue vibrant light flashed and the boy vanished. Still confused, he hears a pulsing noise and turns around to notice boy is right behind him. He goes to shoot him again but only for his gun to be replaced by a stapler.

"Ooh! That's one badass stapler!" the boy comments with a voice crack before jabbing the stapler into the robbers head, making him fall back.

"Well, we did warn you, but. . . Oh, well," the h/c haired girl shrugs as they all move towards the vault where Ben and Klaus were gathered together.

"Do we really have to do this?" questions Ben as he looks at the group of siblings.

"Come one, Ben. There's more guys in the vault," Luther pressers the scared boy.

"Hey," Y/n steps forward. "I can do it if you don't want to. I know how much it's gives you pain."

Y/n hated seeing Ben use his powers, knowing how tough it can be for him to have to go through it. "Are you sure, Y/n? You know what happens—"

She cuts him off. "Yes, I know what happens. It'll be fine."

She tells Luther and Allison to let the hostages free while she takes off her mask and hands it to Five. Taking it he says, "Remember, if you need anyone to come in a check on, we will. Okay?" Y/n nods her head and steps inside the vault.

Facing the robbers, she raises her hands and her eyes turn f/c and f/c starts to glow out of her hands while she puts their worst fears into the minds of the robbers.

One by one, she gets close to them, watching the fear take place in their eyes. She raises her pointer finger, touching their foreheads and they start to dissolve and die. The flashing of everyone's fears start to cloud her mind.

Every pain.

Every suffer.

Every guilt.

Every emotion.

That's when the screams start.

The others were standing outside the vault, fearing that something was wrong. They wondered what to do or to see if she was alright.

"What do we do? I know we shouldn't have let her in there!" Ben worried, holding onto Klaus as tight as he could. Klaus was practically turning blue.

"I'll go calm her down," Five says, entering the vault.

As he closes the door, he turned around to see the bodies that were dissolved by the girls capable power.

He was in awe.

How could someone hold such power.

How could someone live knowing the endless possibilities of what they could do.

Hearing distant whimpering, he looked to the corner of the room to see a girl on the ground. She was on her knees and her hands were cupping over her ears. A faint make it stop, make it stop could be heard from her.

Five slowly walks towards her and kneels down next to her, carefully prying her hands off her ears and looks her in her eyes, wiping her cheeks as the tears slip down them.

"Don't worry, it'll stop." he reassures. "Don't worry, you'll be okay. Just think happy thoughts."

She puts her hands back onto her ears and starts to take deep breaths—now trying to calm down. Her breathing starts to slow down, and the tears start to stop. The sniffling stops she lifts her head up, removing her hands. "Thanks, Five. It really helped."

"No problem. Anytime," he nodded. "Oh, and here's this," he reaches into his back pocket and pulls out her mask, remembering to give it to her.

She quickly puts it on and Five stands up. He held out a hand for her to take, but she stood up on her own and headed towards the door.

Five sighed as she walked past him not even baring him a glance. As they exit the vault, all of the siblings breath out in relief. Ben runs up to Y/n, giving her a hug which she lovingly returns as well as a kiss on the forehead.

"Can we go home now?" he asks and they all begin to exit the bank.

Walking outside the bank, they pass by the body that Luther threw out of the window, and were being showered with cameras and news reporters wanting to know what happened inside.

Above the crowd, Reginald and Vanya were over seeing everything.

"Why can't I go play with the others?" Vanya queried as the wind blew through her brown long hair.

"We've been through this before, Number Seven," Reginald looked through his telescope to see his 7 other children basking in glory.

"I'm afraid there's just nothing special about you."

Vanya turned her head towards the edge of the building with a sad look on her face. "Oh."

Y/n looks up and makes eye contact with Vanya, giving her a small smile and wave, knowing how much she was left out even though Y/n included her as much as she could. Vanya returned the gesture and does it successfully without Reginald seeing.

"I think we did good for our first mission. What do you guys think?" Klaus asked his siblings, which he received positive responses. Klaus placed his elbow on Fives shoulder as Y/n placed an arm around Ben. Five looked to the left and saw the interaction between Y/n and Ben, feeling a bit of jealousy.

"Our world is changing," Hargreeves walks among the crowd. "Has changed. There are some among us gifted with abilities far beyond the ordinary. I have adopted 7 such children."

'Actually, it's nine, but you always leave Vanya out.' Y/n raged out in Hargreeves mind while rolling her eyes. 'And it's only eight of us now because—'

Reginald turned around and gave her an angry look. Y/n gave him a twinning one back and tilted her head a bit.

'Maybe I should remind the others of what you did.'

"Number Eight, enough of that!" he hissed in a whisper so the crowd wouldn't hear. Y/n shrunk into herself and looked to the floor.

"I give you the inaugural class of the Umbrella Academy," he steps out of the way to show the press all of the children and everyone starts taking photos.

All the flashing lights, questions being asked, and too many people starts to make Y/n feel anxious. Her hands started to sweat and she started to fiddle with her blazer.

The matter didn't go unnoticed by Five who grabbed her hand and started rubbing patterns on her knuckles. She gave him a quick smile and he returned one back.

"Mr Hargreeves!"

"Mr Hargreeves! What happened to their parents?"

"They were suitably compensated," Hargreeves acknowledged.

"Are you concerned about the welfare of the children?" another reporter questioned.

"Of course I am for the fate of the world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 856 20
𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎-𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒...
119K 3.6K 46
▎𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 A TUA FANFICTION ⌇🪻 No happily. No ever. Just 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧. websofopacity © 2022-2024 ( five hargreeves x fem!oc ) written by annaleigh ༝༚
1.5M 49K 55
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 | ❝i was about to have my menopause! do i really need to go through all that stuff again?❞ -in which number eight, a telekinetic badass do...
268K 4.5K 34
𝐹. 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑠 M͟a͟t͟u͟r͟e͟ c͟o͟n͟t͟e͟n͟t͟ i͟n͟c͟l͟u͟d͟e͟d͟!̲ - 𝙎𝙞𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙙 𝘼𝙙𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣. 𝙎𝙚�...