The Broken Kids (BoyxBoy) {Bo...

By Stephanie_-_-

Trevor lived for the past 17 years with his little sister in an abusive family. When he finally opens it up h... More

A/N
§ Chapter Two §
§ Chapter Three §
§ Chapter Four §
§ Chapter Five §
§ Chapter Six §
§ Chapter Seven §
§ Chapter Eight §
§ Chapter Nine §
§ Chapter Ten §
§ Chapter Eleven §
§ Chapter Twelve §
§ Chapter Thirteen §
§ Chapter Fourteen §
§News§

§ Chapter One §

14.7K 393 308
By Stephanie_-_-

He held his little sister in his arms, not wanting to let go.

If he let go of her now, God knows when will be the next he'll get to see her again?

"Come on Trevor, she'll be in good hands. Just give her to Mrs.Sevan and I promise you, she'll be just fine." The police officer forced a smile and Mrs.Sevan opened her arms.

He gave her the suitcase, but before handing her his little sister, he put her down and set on the cold asphalt so he can be the same height as her and face her properly.

She looked sadly at Trevor before she just looked down at her small pink shoes. They weren't so pink anymore, she was a very hyper kid and her shoes tended to get dirty or ruined pretty fast.

"Hey.. Sheila, look at me." Trevor smoothed her blond hair and made her a ponytail, trying to get the short hairs in, too. But they all escaped and messy small hairs jumped from her ponytail in all different directions.

"I'll come visit you as soon as I can, promise." He held out his pinky at her but Sheila wasn't convinced. She looked at him through her messy hair with a pout, that pout she always used to get whatever she wanted from him.

"I'm sorry Sheila, I have to go. But promise me you'll be a good girl, if you do, I'll come as soon as I can to take you okay?" Trevor got up and soon Sheila winced and started to cry; "D-don't g-g-g-go, Tevor!" Trevor's heart ached so badly, he almost regretted everything he'd done. But he knew he did what had to be done, and he should be proud he was brave enough in the first place.

Mrs.Seven picked Sheila up in her arms, hugging her and patting her back, while nodding at Trevor, giving him his sign that he should leave now. Trevor shut his eyes tight for a long moment forcing back the tears before he reopened them picking up his suitcase and going to the cab.

He sat there in silence as he waited for Mrs.Sevan to return.

Well, silence wasn't really the word he'd chose to describe it. It was silence outside, besides the other cars that passed by every now and then, but there was no silence in his head.

Oh no, quite the opposite.

He felt so many emotions at once, till one harsh realization hit him.

His sister was taken away.

He might not see her for months now.

The only person he actually genuinely cared and loved for, was taken away from him.

Now he only felt empty.

He jumped a little as the door to the car opened and shut closed, Mrs. Sevan sliding in her sit.

"Now that that's been taken care of, off we go!" She told the driver the address and turned back to look at Trevor,

"I know this is hard for you, all this changes but..."

Trevor ignored her. Nothing she can say will help him now. He just had to deal with the pain as it is.

"... You saved her life Trevor, they could've had killed her, and you!" She paused from her speech and looked at him, he just nodded in response.

She was right, but it didn't ease the pain, not one bit.

Maybe it was a hour later, maybe even two, or just a couple of minutes. Trevor couldn't tell, but they had finally arrived.

He got out of the taxi holding his suitcase in one hand and his phone in the other, with the earphones shoved in his pocket, some of the edges picking out.

He looked at the big house in front of him, it was beautiful.

But he knew looks could be deceiving. He sigh and stood next to Mrs.Sevan as she ringed the intercom and a soft female voice answered, "who's there?"

"Mrs.Sevan and the new boy, Trevor." She answered and shortly after they heard a click, and the gate opened.

The garden was small but well taken care of, it looked like there's more of it in the back but he didn't have anytime to explore. Once again they stood in front of a closed door, and Mrs.Sevan knocked softly.

Soon enough a women with a big warm smile opened the door, behind her you could see a bunch of other boys fighting each other and trying to rip their heads off, that is, till they see Trevor.

"Hey guys! Look! A new kid!"

"Taylor put him in my room I'm lonely!"

"Taylor what's his name?"

Is seems the women's name, the one who opened the door, was Taylor.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" She turned around and looked over the black haired boy that had a bit too many bracelets on his arms.

"I'm Trevor." He answered before the black haired boy would have to ask again. Trevor wasn't the shy type, so hopefully he'll have that in his advantage.

"Hey Trevor!" Some of them said in the same time,

A bunch of retards.

Was Trevor's first impression of them.

"Okay come in my office, we'll sign you up tell you a little about the place and then you can go to dinner with the others, how does that sound?"

"Good." Horrible. Trevor nodded and walked in, "I'm gonna get going now, I'll let Diana know you came here in one peace-" said Mrs. Sevan "- but call her as soon as you can,okay?"

"M'okay" Trevor nodded again and walked in the office.

"First, fill this up, as much as you can." She handed him a peace a paper,
Full name: Trevor Jordan
Date if birth: 1998.12.20

And so on, he answered as much as he could, and turned the page over;
Phone numbers of friends, and social workers.
*
*
*
*

Trevor looked confused and the women quickly explained, "You'll have your phone taken away here, so when you want to talk to your social worker you'll need to have the number, as for friends you can have up to 10 minutes conversions twice a week.

So just fill in your social worker's number,and three or more people you'd like to call during the week. It could be a friend a relative, even parents. But all calls except the ones with your social worker would be on a speaker."

He swallowed his salvia very loudly and stared at the paper.

Quickly he wrote down his social worker phone number and handed in the paper.

"What about friends?" She looked confused at the only one phone number that was written.

"I don't have any."

She looked up at him with a weirs expression and nodded.

"That's it? Are you sure? There's no adding numbers later. Your phone will be taken and you will not see it till you'll leave this place." It sounded more like a threat but Trevor stayed calm.

"I'll add my little sister's number later, I'll have to ask Diana -my social worker- to give it to me. She'll give me some kind if number I could use to contact her."

Taylor nodded and set down the paper on the desk.

"Now, will be opening your suitcase so we can check for anything sharp, all the things that will be taken away will be in a safe locker, and you'll get them all back when you leave."

Trevor heart skipped a beat but he just smiled as she opened the suite case.

She unfolded clothes, checking the pockets and folded them back, til she unfolded one T-shirt and a metal thing fell out,

She picked it up and said under her breath, more to herself then him, "its okay." And rested the sharp razor in the desk, Trevor's face blushing.
Great. He thought, now she thinks I'm a cutter.

She indeed was wrong, but he didn't bother explaining it to her.

As she kept folding and unfolding she found a lighter,

It was shaped like a cigarette box, 'Marlboro'.

"You smoke?" She asked and smiled at him, to her surprise his answer was, "no."

"Oh okay. Cause if you did we have special hours for smoking, but now you saved me some rule explaining!" She smiled and folded the last clothing back in. She took out my laptop and IPod plus the charges, and now held her hand out "phone please."

Trevor hesitated before pulling out the earphones and put them in her hand together with his phone.

She quickly took out of his firm grip, he just couldn't let go, and put it in special bags writing his name on them.

"Okay. Now here's some basic rules:"

She gave him another paper, and some of the rules there caught his attention.
3. All should have at least one shower a day.
7. All should eat at least 3 meals a day, no skipping.
13. No touching of any kind (Punching, hugging, and even a simple high five).
19.Lights out at 10:30
20. Punishment for breaking some of the rules is going to bed an hour early.
31. No TV after dinner.
45. You have to attend all your chores, no skipping.

There was just so many, his head started to hurt.
What the hell is this place?! He thought miserably and folded the paper shoving it in his pocket to read it later.

"I'll show you your room." She helped him carry his suitcase outside the office and up the stairs to the rooms.

While they were going up a blond guy with way too many piercings was going down, stopped and looked at Trevor, like he was his next meal.

"Hey I'm Juan, you must be new here?"

"Trevor." He simply said and jogged quickly to catch up with Taylor.

"You'll be sharing a room with Stephen, here," she handed him some black sheets for his bed and walked over to the door.

"No closing doors at night, and no letting anyone from a different room inside yours. Come down when you're settled in, Kay?" She nodded at him and left.

Trevor looked around his new room, there was three beds, one if them obviously used since bit was all messy, and two empty ones.

He chose the one next to the second window and placed his stuff on it.

There was a big mirror, about three or five nightstands and a huge 4 doors closet.

He opened the closed and saw it was empty. Soon he was unpacking everything he had, which wasn't much, but still.

He had 5 books with him, all of them he rested neatly on the nearest nightstand to his bed. He heard a toilet flush and soon a door he didn't notice before opened, and a black haired boy with green eyes, and a bit, maybe just a bit (note sarcasm) too big of a T-shirt on him.

A Doctor Who T-shirt.

Trevor loved Doctor who.

"Hey I'm Trevor." Trevor smiled at Stephen who seemed surprised at first but quickly recovered and shook hands with him, Trevor looked worried, "what about the no touching rule?" He said confused.

Stephen chuckled a little with clear amusement in his eyes,"no one listens to that stupid rule, as long as we don't get carried away in front of them you should be fine."

"Them?" Trevor asked, "who's them?"

"The instructors of course, we have a different one each day, the change for day and night shifts. Some of them are hot don't you think?" He winked at him and Trevor shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah, sure."

Stephan glanced at his watch, "come, we have to go set the table for dinner." And they both jogged back down the stairs.
What the hell did I get myself into? Was Trevor's only words he could think of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 235 14
The story of an abused teenage boy
302K 10K 40
"Why won't you let me in Aidan?" "BECAUSE I'M ABUSED! Happy now? No one likes an abused gay kid..." Nathaniel (or Nate to his friends) was the local...
263 22 21
A boy moves to a big city in search for a relationship, but he finds something better than what he was looking for. This is an LGBT+ story. Don't sa...
810 168 16
Three different people, three different lives and three different stories. They have nothing in common except the steaming pile of mess their lives a...