RENDEZVOUS WITH TEENS ✅

By TEEN_FIX

Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality. - Dalai Lama Hello everyone a heartily welcome from... More

Description
@ChinmayeeGutta
@Aru_pranu
@pranushka_div_shiv
@Jacintha3008
@Aryakatyayan
@mahaenterprises
@priyaGv8
@Nyctophile_03
@Tanu_Writes
@frenchtower
@Its-priyaanka
@iam_arpita111
@lekharams
@ME_RAGHAVI
@Passion_62
@meofcourse
@JariaMirza14
@theintrospectiveme
@deppstyle
@ninjacookiecutters
@lovingkuri
@Aditi2600
@Ecrin_Bera
@Xx_flying_pandas_Xx
@Gayatrikothuri
@NuminousAuthor
@NerdyWriter101
@That_Choco_Late_Girl
@Sk_wookie
@StarsAndFireflies_
@girlinthelights
@urjapan
@Aakruthii
@Sistercommunity2
@Ahannadrew
@rehmat_blessing
@anupamarao
@SAAVY7
Indian Fan Fiction Winner - ANUPRE @Shayarruhi
Indian fan fiction awards winner - Avneil first place - Sravanthi_
Indian Fan Fiction Awards - Avneil 2nd Place - Lyfaks10
Indian Fan Fiction Awards Winner - Drikshit 2nd place winner - Mysteriousfairy18
Indian Fan Fiction Awards - Anupre 2nd place winner - Confused_Soul_Kriya
Indian Fan Fiction Awards - Drikshit 1st Winner - Adhvikstagram
Indian Fan Fiction Awards - Adiya Winner - Doozlesfairy17
Interview with @AnkitaGhosh205
Interview with @Aarushi6
Interview of @aparnagangaraju
Interview with @kaiseyeliysian

Interview with @thegirlnextdoor7781

124 18 7
By TEEN_FIX

So here I am again with a latest interview with one of my most fav author thegirlnextdoor7781

..and if anyone doesn't know me I am deardevil123 or Angela

So starting with the most basic question..

What is your name?

A: My name is Shreya.

shreya you have a very beautiful name..

Thank you!

So onto the second question

What is your age?

A: I'm 19 right but but by the time you publish this interview, I may be 20😜

So the third question..

When did you first realised you wanted to be a writer?and what was your age?

A: I have always had a knick for literature and stories. They let me loose in them and allow me to find myself too simultaneously. It was back in January 2018 when I started to write my first book, His Reporter Biwi. It was a very random decision because I didn't really know if I could devote my time to writing in 11th standard but then I pushed myself because I was itching with ideas. The initial chapter of my first book that I wrote were the first fiction work I had ever written. I was 17 and I self doubting myself if at all I would ever make it noticable on wattpad but things eventually worked out. My first book is nearing it first 1 Million views now!

Ohh wow that would be a great encouragement isn't it Starting with so much doubts and then getting so many love from readers..I am author myself so I understand how it feels

Very much so. I will be forever indebted to my readers who shower so much love to all my books!

Ok so next question

What was one of the most surprising things you leanrned in creating your books?

The one thing that surprised me to no bounds was that people would actually look forward very much so to read my works. I'm being honest when I say that the stories I want to tell are really simple. I have seen this trend in wattpad books that the female protagonists are not very career oriented. I wanted to write something which connects to the readers and talks about how a woman can work and follow their passion along with having a family. You don't have to sacrifice one thing for the other and you won't be any less of a woman if you decide not to be a homemaker and decide to take your career forward for which you and your family has sacrificed so much. I never thought that the readers would want me I never thought that the readers would want me to write books which did talk alot about female empowerment so much rather than just romance. This is one thing that surprised me alot.

Okk shreya so next

Do you think someone can be a writer if they don't feel emotions strongly?

I can only talk for myself here. Personally for me, I can never write if I don't exactly know who my character is. I need to know all about my characters in each book in total depth so that I could bring their reactions and emotions out in the book. For example, when I used to write about Smriti's character in Ms. Sharma And Mr. Grey, I used to imagine scenarios and try to think what a spy would do, of course half of my knowledge that I have about being a spy is from the movies and then write about her reactions or outbursts. As for Swara from Mismatched Love, things came very easily because she has a bubbly, sarcastic person who is a lot reckless, like a normal teenager. So these contrast characters from two different books would not have been possible to bring out had I not been able to feel strongly about both of them, so yes, for me, feeling something, any emotion strongly is a must to bring my stories to life.

It is strange we have same thoughts on this question

Like minds and like thoughts!😛

So shreya next question

How was your experience as a watty star?

I have never considered myself as a watty star! I mean, there are so many other writers who are much more talented and well established than me. I look upon them and wish to achieve something like they have. Of course, during this beautiful 2 years of journey on wattpad, I have met just as beautiful people. They have been there for me, no matter what. I have celebrated my first 100 reads on my first book to every milestone I have achieved, on wattpad and in my personal life. They motivate me to no bounds. A single common or DM from them makes my day. I may not be able to reply to them all because I'm a forgetful person but I want to take this platform to let them know that I appreciate it all and I love you guys with all my heart. Other than that, I have come across to some not so polite people too. I try not to engage with them 90 percent of the times, but when someone gets a lot on my nerves, I do take stand for myself like anyone should!

What was the inspiration behind your___book/books (title/titles of the book)?

There has never been an inspiration to write my stories, all I had were just very small ideas which I thought had potential to be developed into stories which my reader base may like and want to read. I am not a modest person and that is why I say that I have put my heart, soul and every ounce of emotion I have in each and every book of mine. When I start writing a story of any of my books, I am not Shreya, I am the character which I'm writing. All I require is motivation, which I feel I am very very lucky to have in form of my reader base. As for the titles, I leave it till the very end. Once I think of the characters and story line, a good title is never hard to pop in the head!

Which is your most fav book in your creations and why?

It has to be the very first book I wrote, His Reporter Biwi. It has a lot of cliches but it is one book closest to my heart. It is my first baby and seeing it grow, I feel like a proud mama!!

What do you suggest for other authors on wattpad?

I don't know if I can suggest anyone about anything but what I believe is that there is no good book or bad book, there are just stories that some may relate to while others may not. This does not make you a bad author. You tell your story in the way you want to. Don't try too hard, just go with the flow and make sure to have fun while waiting because writing just for the sake of it will not make you happy.

There are many author who are yet to improve in writing many gems of book which go unnoticed.would you like to suggest the newbies on how to improve writing..

All the fellow writers out there...grammar is one of the most important aspects that grab the viewers' attention. You may have the most unique ideas that exists but if the grammar of your book is not up to the mark, it's a huge turn off to most of the readers. Also, make sure that you get make an attractive cover of the book but their are a lot out there who still judge a book by it's cover. Trust me.

Now time for rapid fire round..

So

Reading or writing

Writing

Coffee or tea

Neither bournvita..yes still a kid at heart

So next

Dusk or dawn

Dusk

Books or movies

Books anyday

Sweet or salty

Salty

Staying home all day or traveling

Traveling

Games or music

Music

Ok so now it's over let's move further and resume the interview

It was damn fun!

Many author are prone to writer's block any suggestions on how to overcome it?

Writer's block is a bitch. Like every author out there, I face it too and frequently, I dare say. Overcoming is different for different people. If you ask my suggestion, what I do is just stop thinking about the books at all. Look around, observe or read your favorite book! Or go for a hike or go to the beach or cook. Do whatever you like because this bitch feeds off attention. The more I think that I have writer's block, the more I dwell on it, feeding it all the attention in the world and the more it stays with me! So just let go. Can't think of anything, don't think. Can't write anything, don't write. Just do what you want to and I'm sure you'll find that inspiration or motivation you're looking for in the things you like to do! I personally like to go back to my basics, Harry Potter or just go to the beach for a bare foot walk to stop fussing about writer's block.

what do you think is most important things for writer ?

Writing for me is as much an art as it is an escape. The art of literature and escape from reality, even if it is momentary. To be a good writer, what I feel is that one must be an excellent story-teller. Also, vocabulary, even if it is very simple is an important element of a good writer. An excellent story-teller with a good vocabulary is a good writer for me. One of the many important things, perhaps, the most important aspect for me is that a writer should keep what they are writing. If the writer is connected to their work, then most probably the audience will too!

any experience would you like to share which you did as a teenager and that thought you a lifetime experience?

The upbringing that I have had is in a very protective environment with excellent people around. I wouldn't want to change one thing in my teenage if given a chance except for perhaps getting a dog! Although, the one problem I faced in my initial teenage years was that I had a terrible stage fear. I would literally shake before going on a stage. This went on till 7th standard and then I met my most favorite teacher in the world, my English ma'am. She sucked the stage trauma out of me. She used to make me stay back at school and would stay back herself for me and make me stand on the school podium and speak. She would encourage me to let go of all the thoughts I have and just speak my mind out on the topic she would give me. Along with public speaking sessions, they became my therapy sessions. By the end of the year, my stage fear was considerably gone. I have stayed in touch with her ever since. She was so proud of me when I told her that I am going to pursue law.

teen author are procrastination at times not only teens but also adults some time,any tips to avoid procrastination? Will procrastination affect their book or writing style?

To be very honest, I can't talk about procrastination because I am one of the biggest I know! Somedays, you just don't have absolutely any motivation to function and some tasks are not worth it but compulsory so i procrastinate them. As for writing, for me, procrastination doesn't affect at all because if I am in no mood to write, but I push myself to do it anyhow, the chapter turns out to be total rubbish. I'd rather write late than writing crap.

books are good friends of teenagers,they can learn good things as well as bad things at the same time..some reads books which aren't meant for them what would you like to say to them?

I'd say, it's all about self control and maturity. Age has very little to do with it. You put yourself in jeopardy if you read content which is not meant for your intellect. Words have the capacity to impact the brains more than one understands. Why not wait for a few years and then read what is meant for you. That's how you allow your heart and mind to grow, that is self control.

Three important things every teen should know?

Four things every teenager should know are -

1. Be yourself and you are enough!

2. You are not alone. There are tonnes of people out there who get you.

3. Never belittle yourself and let no one make you feel any less.

4. Your parents are not your enemies even if you feel like that sometimes. Trust me, there are somedays I still feel that way!

How do you feel giving us interview?is there anyway we can improve ourselves?

This was a great interview and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I can't find one fault here... you go guys!

a word about our community?..

BRILLIANT.

Well, Thank you for giving us your interview, We really had a great time interacting with you.

-TEEN FIX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
123K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
306K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
65.7K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.